Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 18

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My wife left Jim’s house and walked home. Feeling excited about what Bill had said about doing things to her, she wondered when it would happen.

When she got home her dad told her that he had spoken to George and he might be able to take her to the beach next week. She thought, good.

Nothing happened for the next two days, then on the Monday her dad got a call from Bill, this is what Bill said to her dad.

“Hello, this is Mr Evans head teacher at Sara’s school. We have started to give certain children extra lessons in the summer break, we give it to students who might benefit from it, and it was decided to offer a place to Sara. We thought she might benefit from a few extra lessons to help her progress. It is up to you and her if she wants to come. Lessons would only be for about an hour or two”.

Her dad told him he would ask Sara and get back to him.

Her dad asked Sara if she would like to go, “it might help you with any exams you will get”, he told her.

Sara agreed it might help and she would go, ( Sara knew she would not be going for any lessons, she knew what she would be going for ).

Her dad phoned Mr Evans back, thanked him for the offer and said she would like to come into school, for extra lessons. (If only her dad knew what extra lessons she would be having he would be shocked, or maybe would like to join in ).

They arranged that she would get there at 2pm, and Mr Evans could drop her back to her house.

On the Monday Sara got dressed in her school uniform, when she got down stairs her dad told her she did not need to wear her uniform, but as she had it on go with it.

Sara got the bus to school, when she got to the gates Mr Evans (Bill) was there waiting for her. He took her into the school and into his office. He seemed very excited.

“Oh Sara, I have been thinking about you every minute since we were at Jim’s house, I could not wait to get you here, I am so glad you agreed to come “. Sara told him it was nice of him to think about her. He seemed pleased with that remark.

They were in his office which was on the first floor, so he did not need to close the blinds, but he locked the door just in case.

He led Sara over to stand near his desk, he put his hands on her shoulders and caressed up and down her arms,”oh Sara you are so lovely” he told her. my wife smiled.

My wife was wearing her school uniform which was a white button up blouse, pleated dark blue skirt, knee length, black shoes and white socks. As she had hardly any tits she did not need to wear a bra.

Bill then pulled her blouse up and freed it from her skirt, it was now just loose, he then started to unbutton it starting from the top. He was breathing heavy. As he got her fourth button undone he could see her bare chest with her small bump tits, he put his hand inside the blouse and started to feel them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.