Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 17

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jim went up the stairs to the bedroom followed by my wife, Bill was behind my wife.

She still had her dress on, Bill had his hand up her dress feeling her pussy all the way up the stairs.

When they got to the bedroom they stood her by the bed, Bill on one side of her, Jim on the other side.

Jim unzipped her dress at the back, it fell to her waist. Bill was kissing her neck and cheeks.When the dress feel down to her waist Bill turned his attention to licking and sucking her small tit mounds.

Jim also joined in sucking her small tits. Then Jim eased her dress over her waist, it fell to the floor. My wife was now standing between them completely naked.

Bill took a step back to have a good look at her, as he had not seen her naked before. “Oh wow, beautiful” he let out.

Jim nodded his head in agreement.

Jim sat her down on the edge of the bed, then gently pushed her back so she was laid on the bed with her feet on the floor.

They both were looking at her exposed pussy. Jim then got hold of her legs and lifted them up, and he spread them wide.

“What a view” Bill said.

Bill took over holding her legs up so that Jim could get down between her legs and start licking her. He licked and sucked her for some time, then he opened her pussy lips and started to lick her clit, my wife was squirming by this time.

They then changed over with Jim holding her legs up and Bill licking her.Bill also tried to finger fuck her, but she was to tight.

Then Bill said “let’s turn her round and let her kneel on the bed”.They got her to kneel on the bed with her bum in the air and her face on the bed, Jim parted her legs a bit, now all of her was on show.

Jim started to lick her again, using long licking strokes from her pussy up to her bum, this turned Bill on even more. “Hurry up Jim, I must do that before I cum “ Bill said.

Jim got up and let Bill do it, he also gave her long licking strokes, but taking more time to lick and tongue her bum hole, he was at it for some time.

Jim was standing watching him do it and was stroking his cock at the same time.

They then made her sit on the edge of the bed, Jim got her to suck him, then bill had a go. They took it in turns of being sucked.

My wife had seen Jim’s cock before, but not Bill’s.

Bill’s cock was not as thick or long as Jim’s.

Biil was the first one to cum, he quickly removed his cock from my wifes mouth and cum all over her chest. Jim was not far behind, cumming all over her chest as well.

Jim went down stairs to get a drink.

While he was gone Bill said to my wife “ You are amazing, the hottest and most willing girl I have known. I must see you again soon, it does not have to be with Jim, but I am desperate to get my cock into you, I know you have a very tight pussy but I must have you in some way.”

“I have never had a cock inside me” my wife told him.

“Well I know you are small but you are 18 so it is about time you did have a cock in one of your holes, and I want to do it to you.”

He quickly told her before Jim got back that he would try and find a way so she could meet him, without Jim, and would she do it. My wife said she would.

“What I will try and do is phone your parents and suggest that it would be good for your improvement if you had a few extra lessons. Then we would be alone, I want to do all sorts of things to you.”

My wife felt quite excited at what he said.

Jim came back after having his drink, and they all decided to stop now.

My wife was the first to leave the house, as she went Bill said to her “ I will phone your parents sooon”. Jim did not hear that.

My wife wondered what he wanted to do to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.