Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 16

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

George left soon after his chat with her dad and told him I will take her out again as soon as i can.

There was no call from George for a few days, and my wife wanted a bit more excitement.

She decided to go and see if Jim was back, as he had been away for some time.

She walked to his house being careful not to be seen by any one. She rang the door bell, no answer. She walked home.

She went back the next day, and to her surprise she saw Jim outside his house loading his van with builders tools. Jim saw her and said “I was hoping to see you, as I have been away for some time”. My wife told him she knew he had been gone for a long time.

Jim told her that he had to go to a job now, but could she come and see him tomorrow about 4pm, she told him she would try.

Jim told her I have a friend I want you to meet, she was intrigued by this, and a bit excited.

She went to Jim’s house the next day at 4 o clock.

He opened the door to her and quickly got her inside, he was alone. Jim told her his friend had not arrived yet, but he was sure he would soon be here.

They went in the living room, after about 10 minutes the doorbell rang, “this must be him “ Jim said.

Jim went to open the door and came back with his friend.

To my wife’s surprise and concern it was the Mr Evans from her school, she did not know what to do.

“Hello Sara, nice to see you, have you been enjoying the lovely weather we have been having “ he said to my wife.

“Yes thanks Mr Evans” my wife replied.

“Out of school you don’t have to call me Mr Evans, just call me Bill, and we will all be more informal” he told my wife.

“Also no one in school will ever know that we have met here, so we can all relax” he added.

Jim sat on the sofa next to my wife, Bill was in an arm chair right opposite them.

Jim and Bill chatted about a lot of different things, occasionly asking my wife what she had done in the nice weather.

They asked her if she had been to the beach, my wife wondered if sombody had mentioned to them that they had seen her, or done something with her on the beach.

As it turned out no one had said anything to them.

My wife told them that she had been to the beach.

Did you go into the sea they asked her, she told them she had.

Jim said “wish I had been on the beach that day to see you in your beach wear, with those lovely long legs.”

“Oh yes she does have lovely legs, I have often admired them when I have seen her in school” Bill let out.

Jim asked my wife to get up and walk a bit so they could see her legs, she did.

“Give us a twirl” Jim asked my wife, with that she twirled a few times, her dress went up a bit and showed off more of her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.