Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 15

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“I told her i enjoyed putting the cream on her, she said she liked it as well, good I replied”

“She said to me, those two men were watching you do it, and they were rubbing their cocks as well, I told her I knew they were. A lot of men like girls of your size I told her, they would have liked to be doing it to you, and so would your dad”.

“Oh Jesus, what did she say to that” her dad said.

“Would he “ she replied.

“Yes, would you like him to do it, I asked her. Maybe she said”

Her dad nearly cum in his pants.

“Anything else” he asked.

“We stayed near the waters edge for some time, various men came and went after having a good look at her”.

“We decided to go to the back of the dunes where the bushes are, we found a good place to lay out, after a while I was tickling her legs, my hand made it’s way up to her baldish mound, she did not stop me, she even parted her legs a bit for me.”

“I started to play with her pussy, she liked it. I then got down between her legs and started to lick her, she moaned a bit but it was a loving it moan. I then got her to rub my cock, she also liked doing that.”

“One of the guys that watched me rub sun cream into her was watching all this, he came over and stood close to us, he soon shot his load into the sand, see, I told you men like girls of your size.”

“Ok, the next time you take her to the beach, I want you to take some photos of her doing things “ her dad told me.

“I want to add them to my collection, get some real close ups of her pussy, and anything else you do to her, he told me.”

“I said I would, on condition that you show me some of your photos and videos of the girls that you have, he agreed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.