Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 14

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

George was not sure how much to tell her dad, he decided to easy him into it.

He told my wife this is what he said.

“We got to the beach, she took off her top and shorts as usual, as you know she was wearing her tight swimsuit.”

“We went half way through the textile section, and stopped near the waters edge, we both went into the water, after a while we had a drink and something to eat.”

“We laid on the sand just chilling, some walkers came and had a look at her, looked like they enjoyed the view.”

“After a while she started getting restless, she asked if they could go further along towards the nudist area, I said to her ok, if that is what you want.”

“When we got near the nudist area I asked her if she wanted to go further, she said she did, she seemed excited.”

“Go on, go on” her dad said.

“We walked more into the nudist area along the waters edge, then we stopped and laid on our towels.”

“I then said to your daughter, seeing as we are in the nudist area would you like to go nudist to?”

“What did she say” her dad excitedly asked.

“She said she would give it a try, so we both got naked, she looked lovely, small bud tits and a baldish pussy.”

“Jesus, tell me more” her dad said.

“We sunbathed for a while, then I told her we had better put some sun cream on, don’t want to burn, especially down there, I told her pointing to her pussy”.

“I said I would put the cream on for her, she said ok. When I got down to her pussy i told her to spread her legs a bit, she did. I then gently rubbed the sun cream all around her pussy, she squirmed a bit, then I rubbed some into her slit.I noticed that two guys were laid near watching me do this.”

“I want to do that” her dad said, tell me more.

“I took my time on her pussy, I creamed her slit well, then I pulled her lips apart a bit and creamed inside her”. It looked like the two guys were loving it, so was I my cock was getting hard as well”.

Her dad was turned on he kept feeling his cock through his trousers.

“After a while we went and had a paddle in the sea, we passed the two watchers, one of them put his thumb up, I knew what he ment.”

“What did she do while you were creaming her pussy” her dad asked.

“She squirmed quite a bit but seemed to like it” I told him.

“Was that it “ her dad asked, “oh no I told him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.