Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 13

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When the couple had gone, George said to my wife, “ I think you enjoyed that, would you like her to do that to you again?”

My wife told him that she did and she would.

George smiled and said “good girl”

My wife asked George, “did you get all of of your cock in her “.

“most” he replied.

George then went on to say to her “that is what I want to do to you very soon”

She liked the idea of George putting his cock inside her.

George then said to her “ the trouble is, is that you are very tight down there, and I am not sure you could take it yet, and I don’t want to hurt you. Also it will sting a bit at first when your hymen is broken, after that you will be ok”

George then went on to say, “it might me better if your dad is the first person to fuck you, I am sure he wants to, and would like to be the first, anyway we will see when the time comes”

“Bloody hell, so her dad wants to fuck her as well, naughty daddy “ Peter said.

George gave a wry grin.

“After her dad and you have fucked her, can I be number 3” Peter said.

George nodded.

My wife told me she thought to herself, wow, I am going to get lots of attention, and cocks, and now there is that woman as well.

She wondered what she had got herself into, and could she manage all of it. “Still”, she thought, I can always say no I don’t want to do it.

But she never did.

As it eventually went on she wanted more and more.

They decided to leave the beach, they all got dressed to go through the textile section.

On walking back my wife got a lot more men looking at her in her tight swimsuit, which she liked.

Peter got in his car and left, telling George that he would phone him soon.

George and my wife got in the car and drove back.

George told my wife that her dad wants to know everything that went on.

“I wont tell him everything, just a few spicy bits, ease him into it” He told my wife.

They got back to her house, dad was there waiting for them. He told my wife as normal to go and change from her swimsuit, he had a look at her before she went.

“Ok, what happened”. He asked George.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.