Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 11

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

George related most of this conversation to my wife the next time he saw her.

She thought to herself, Jim should be back home on Saturday, maybe I will go to his house and see him.

Jim had been away for about a week, but she did not miss him as she had been with George.

She liked what both George and Jim do to her, and George lets other men do things to her too, which she likes.

Now George has told her that her dad wants to do things to her was a real turn on for her.

She thought for some time that her dad wanted to do things to her, the way he sometimes looked at her.

Her head was going in a spin, should she not do any more, or carry on, but the more she done the more she wanted.

She liked the different things George has shown her, and the things he wants her to do, like going out with a short skirt on and no panties, this thrilled her.

She then decided that if she had to choose between them it would be George, but maybe she can keep both of them doing things to her.

Saturday arrived, she decided to go and see Jim.She called at his house, but he was not there.

It was half term at school, and she knew she would not be going to get a lift from him, she wondered where he was.

Three days past by and still no Jim.

Then out of the blue George phoned her dad and told him he was going to the beach again, would she like to go with him.

Dad knew she would, so he told him yes.

George told her dad that he would pick her up on Wednesday at the usual time. When her dad told her she was very pleased.

George later told my wife that his old friend Peter phoned him up, the one the man mentioned on the beach. The man told Peter that he had met George on the beach, and that he was with a real cutie.He told Peter that he would really like the girl. That’s why Peter phoned George, to see when he was next going, George told him Wednesday. “I will be there “ Peter said.

George picked her up at the usual time.

On driving to the beach he relayed on to her all the things her dad had said. She was excited by it.

“So would you let your dad do things to you, and not tell your mum?, because he wants to know “ George asked her. She said she would, and not tell.

George also told her that her dad had said it was ok if George, or anyone George knew did things to her. She liked that as well.

She was getting excited with the chat, and wondered what his friend Peter was like.

They arrived at the beach and my wife took off her t shirt and shorts, she was now just wearing the usual tight fitting swimsuit, which George liked.

He looked down at her cameltoe, that does turn me on he told her, she smiled.

They walked through the textile section getting the usual furtive glances, this gave her a tingle.

They got to the nudist section and found a quiet place near the bushes.

George said to her “ see who turns up”

They laid the towels down, and sat on them, both were not naked yet.

George told her “ I want my friend Peter to see you in your tight swimsuit, if he turns up”.

They were there for a while a few walkers came and looked then went off.

My wife told me that they just sat there chatting, every now and again George would lean over look and play with her cameltoe.

Apparently he loved it as much covered up as he did a bare pussy.

It was on one of the times that George was feeling her cameltoe that a walker came by, he saw what George was doing and started to rub his now hard cock. It was not long before he cum.

George said to my wife “that has given him something to think about “.

A couple came by, spoke to them and the woman kept looking between my wifes legs, she seemed to be liking what she saw.

They moved on, the woman kept looking back.

They were there for some time and on the point of moving on when George’s friend Peter arrived.

“Great, I have found you at last, been looking for you everywhere” he told George.

When he set his eyes on my wife he said, “bloody hell she is a cutie, but aren’t you taking a chance with a girl so young, I don’t mind, but you could get into trouble “.

George told him although she only looks about 10-12, she is in fact 18, she has a developement condition.

Peter said “ wow, you have the best of both worlds, a very young looking, legal girl, you lucky bastard “.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.