Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 10

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

George wondered what was coming next Her dad said “I have been meaning to say this to you for some time, as you like taking her out and she seems to like you. I wanted to run this past you. Although she is 18 but only looks about 10-12 she will now have sexual feelings and needs.And as I have mentioned to you about her tight swimsuit and that cameltoe, I think that men will be taking an interest in her.”

“Oh, they certainly are” George replied.

“Really, tell me more” her dad asked George.

George went on to say “well when we are on the beach a few men come by, and they all look at her and her cameltoe in particular. She does not seem to mind that”.

George confessed that he also likes looking at her down there.

“I am not surprised you do, so do I “ Dad told him.

“Have you seen her pussy lately”, George asked him.

“No, not for years I have not “he replied.

“Would you like to”George came back with.

“Before I answer that will you promise that you won’t tell my wife about our chat” her dad said. George promised.

Then her dad said “ yes I would love to see her pussy, I have wanted to see it for some time”. The nearest I get is seeing it through her swimsuit.

Her dad then went on to tell George that “if she wanted him to touch her or do things with her it was ok with him, but just do not get her pregnant or let anyone else get her pregnant”

Wow, george thought that opens a lot of doors.

“Ok, and I will try and see if she would like you to play with her and things”

“O that’s good” dad came back with.

George already knew she wanted her dad to play with her, he was playing a double agent.

Her dad then said “There is one condition with this, it is that you come and tell me everything, in detail what you both have done. There are a lot of silly boys out there that would play with her and probably knock her up, with you I know she will be looked after well, in that respect”.

George agreed he would.

George thought, he would be amazed at what his daughter had already done, George would relay this to him in stages at a later date.

George said “ so you like girls of her size then”

Her dad Said “yes, and seeing that we have an understanding I will tell you a secret, I do have some videos and pics of girls of her age and size being done by men, I often fantasize that it is me doing my daughter”

“Oh wow, I would like to see them” George said.

“Ok we will see how things progress” dad replied.

George thought to him self, good now I could have some sort of hold over him, about the videos and pics, as he would not want any one to know about them.

Her dad told George that his wife was going to see her mum, who lived about 200 miles away.in two weeks time.

That would be a good time for him to come over if things progressed, and he could watch the vids with him.

George asked if he could have a quick sample of the vids or pics. He was told it was not a good time for him to see the vids as his wife was around, but I will show you a few pics.

He went and got them, they were real pics some one had sent him.

One showed a girl of his daughters age and size sucking a black cock, the other one showed a white guy with his cock inside the girl.

“I have lots more, both vids and pics” dad told him.

“I will look forward to seeing them” George told her dad.

As George was leaving her dad said to him, “please try and find out from her if she wants me to play with her, and not tell her mum”

George smiled and told him he would.

George thought, wow this is great everything seems to be falling in my lap, I have his willing daughter doing everything I tell her to do, now her dad has declared he wants to play with his daughter and he has lots of pics and vids of girls, a good leverage point if he wanted her dad to let him do certain things.

George then left, well pleased how the day had gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.