Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 1

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Story my wife told me about how she was introduced into sex with older men around the age of eighteen.

My wife lived in a small village about 8 miles to the nearest town. She had to get the bus into school as her parents could not do it. Everyday she was given enough money for the bus fare.

She went to a special school, as she had some learning difficulties, a bit nieve.Also she was a late developer, she was eighteen but looked years younger She was small for her age.

One day, she was late and missed the bus, a man she had seen before who lived in the village stopped his van and said to her, “Missed the bus have we?”

She nodded.

“Ok,” he said “I can give you a lift to school if you want, I am going past it anyway.”

She was unsure, but knew she would get into trouble if she was late, so she got into his van. He was a builder.

After a little way he said to her, “You do have nice legs.”

She didn’t think any more of it, but she liked the compliment.

A little further on he said, “Yes your legs are nice, any chance of seeing more of them?”

Again liking the compliment, she pulled her skirt up a few inches. “Nice,” the man said, “lovely.”

After a little while longer he said the same thing, with that she pulled her skirt up a few more inches.

He kept on glancing at her legs while driving, she was getting a bit flustered, but liked the attention.

They got to the school, she got out, he said to her “I can give you a lift tomorrow if you want.”

“Ok,” She said. She knew that she could keep the bus fare and her parents would not know.

So the next day he picked her up again, they hadn’t gone far when he said to her, “You going to show me your lovely legs again?”

With that she pulled her skirt up again.

“Mmmm lovely,” he said.

She liked it.

“A bit more?”

She did.

Then he said, “Can I touch your legs?”

“If you want to,” She thought ‘Wow I should not have said that’, but she got a tingly feeling.

With that he put his hand on her knee, then moved it up just a little, “Is that ok?” He asked.

She nodded.

“You feel so nice,” He said. No one had ever said so many nice things to her before. He then moved his hand up her leg a bit more, pushing her skirt up a bit further, “Ok?” he said to her again.

“Yes.”

He seemed to be driving slow, maybe wanting for the journey to last longer. He again moved his hand further up her leg, with his hand going under her skirt, she said it felt good.

He rubbed her leg from the knee up to just under her panties, he said you do feel lovely, she started to blush but enjoyed it.

They were now near her school, I can take you back home tonight if you want he said to her. Ok she said, but I will walk down the road from the school a bit, don’t want anyone seeing me get in your van, good he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.