Going All the Way - Cover

Going All the Way

Copyright © 2015–2017 Nick Scipio

Chapter 27

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Life at camp is about to get interesting. Dating is fun and all, but still not scratching the itch for Paul. He's recognized the need to shut things down if they're just not working. While he's still not sure exactly what he wants, he knows he wants more. Meanwhile, Wren and Trip are working to open things up and dive into the lifestyle.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

“I made a London broil last night,” Wren explained as we climbed the hill toward the clubhouse. “Going to make sandwiches from the leftovers, and I’ll throw together a few sides.”

“Sounds lovely,” Susan said.

I chuckled. “We’re going to gain a ton once Wren starts cooking for us.”

“Why don’t you do the cooking sometime?” Susan said.

“This isn’t a ‘women’s work’ thing,” I explained. “Wren enjoys it. She’s really good.”

“Almost professional,” Trip added. “That’s why we’re worried about packing on the pounds.”

Susan gave me a sideways look. “You could stand to add a few pounds. Your mother’s right, you’re too thin.”

“Oh, gimme a break. Not you too.”

“You’d look healthier with a little more meat on your bones.”

“Told you,” Leah said.

“Easy for you to say,” I grumped. “None of you were pudgy.”

Susan changed the subject by gesturing to the clubhouse. “Be a dear, Paul. Run inside and fetch a chair.”

“A chair?”

“Mmm hmm.” She didn’t explain. “From the dining area.”

I furrowed my brow but did as she asked. I finally understood when we reached the cabin.

“Exactly,” Susan said when I made the connection. The kitchen table only had four chairs.

Wren started working on lunch and declined offers to help. “It’ll be quicker if I do it myself.”

Instead, we sat at the table and talked about the new camp site at the Kestrel compound. Susan had named it the Pines Retreat and planned to reserve it for special guests, like us and our families.

“You mean,” I asked obliquely, “people who like a more active camping experience?”

“Swingers, dear. I mean swingers.”

Everyone had a good chuckle at her bluntness.

“I don’t want to segregate you,” she explained. “Not exactly. But that site will give you a lot more freedom from prying eyes. Besides, it has newer amenities, like central heat and air.”

“Makes sense,” I agreed. “The pool will be nice too, especially since it’s so far from the lake.”

“Mmm hmm.”

“I hope everyone’s hungry,” Wren said as she started delivering dishes to the table.

“I see what you mean,” Susan said as she eyed all the food. “I think Twiggy would gain weight.”

“It’s actually very healthy,” Wren said. She described the dishes and listed the fresh ingredients, mostly fruits and vegetables. “Think about it,” she said. “I eat my own cooking, and I don’t wanna gain weight either.”

“You’re exactly right,” Susan said. “I shouldn’t have doubted.”

We dug in.

“That was delicious,” Susan declared for all of us when we finished. “My grandmother used to make carrot and raisin salad, and yours is better.”

Wren blushed. “The secret is cider vinegar. It adds a little tanginess.”

“You’ll have to give me the recipe. If it isn’t a trade secret, that is.”

“I’d be happy to.”

Susan caught my eye and then flicked hers toward the sink.

I gestured to Trip. “Why don’t we clean up and let the girls relax?” (I was slow on the uptake, not stupid.)

“Uh ... yeah, sure.”

Susan’s eyes crinkled with a smile.

Trip grumbled once the girls moved to the living room.

“That attitude won’t get you very far with Susan,” I told him quietly. “She isn’t the least bit traditional when it comes to men and women.”

“Some traditions aren’t so bad.”

“Dude, don’t be a male chauvinist. Just shut up and wash the dishes. I’ll dry and put away.”

He groused a bit more but did his share of the work.

“That was very nice of you,” Susan said when we finished.

I joined Leah on the couch by the window. She smiled and automatically shifted to let me put my arm around her. Trip sat on the other side of Wren, who had returned to her conversation with Susan. She was telling her how she learned to cook from her father.

“So you’ll have a backup career as a chef if PR doesn’t work out?”

“I doubt it,” Wren said. “I mean, there aren’t many women chefs.”

“Not yet, you mean. Besides, what about Julia Child?”

“She’s kinda the exception that proves the rule.”

“You can do anything you set your mind to,” Susan said. “Trust me.”

Wren blushed at the compliment.

“Now that everyone’s here,” Susan added casually, “what did you really want to talk to me about?”

“What do you mean?” Wren said.

“Coy isn’t your style. You invited me up here and fed me a scrumptious meal. I’m grateful, but I don’t think that was your sole purpose.”

Wren blushed.

“Don’t worry,” I told her. “She’s been doing the same to me for years. It’s like she’s telepathic.”

“Not telepathic, dear. I just pay attention.” She smiled at Wren. “So, what do you want to talk to me about?”

“I want to ask you about swinging,” Wren said at last. “I mean, I have so many questions.”

“I thought it might be that.”

“How’d...?”

“Think about it,” I said. “She and my mom talk a couple of times a week. I’m sure she called when she knew we were coming and why.”

“Oh, yeah. I didn’t think— I mean ... yeah.”

“They’ve been doing that to me for years too.” I grinned at Susan. “I’m starting to catch on.”

“You are,” she said with a laugh. Then she turned to Wren. “About your questions. I don’t know if I have the answers, but I’ll try.”

Wren marshaled her thoughts. “How did you become a swinger?” She hesitated a moment before the dam burst. “When did you start? Why? Well, the ‘why’ is obvious, but what prompted you? Did you have to convince people? What kind of rules do you have? How often do you do it?”

“Slow down,” Susan said with a laugh, completely at ease. “One at a time. How did I become a swinger? The same way Paul and Leah did. My parents were, and I more or less followed in their footsteps.”

“When was that?”

“I started experimenting when I was a teenager. And some when I was in college. But times were different then. People were a lot more conservative, especially in the south. My parents and their friends were more open-minded, but not America in general.

“I didn’t start swinging for real until after I was married with children. We met Beth and David,” she said with a nod in my direction, “when we were stationed in California. By then it was the Swinging Sixties, and you’d be surprised how many military couples were involved. I thought the Navy was a hotbed of swingers until we met some Air Force people.” She laughed. “They were even more open about it. They’d have key parties where a woman went home with the man whose keys she picked out of a basket. Those were fun years.”

She smiled at the memory, but her expression slowly changed. “Then Jack was shot down. Missing in Action. I heard two different stories, but he didn’t come home in either.”

“I’m so sorry.”

“It’s all right. It happened a long time ago.” She took a deep breath and remembered. “I stopped swinging after that. And for a long time I stopped having sex altogether. I moved home, lost touch with my closest friends. I basically cut myself off from everything that reminded me of Jack.”

“My dad did the same when my mom died,” Trip said quietly. “I thought he was angry at her. I guess he was, in a way. I didn’t understand at the time, but I do now.”

Susan nodded. “It’s how people cope sometimes.” She drew another deep breath and smiled deliberately. “But then Beth and David got in touch. They ... barged into my life. Didn’t take no for an answer. And a ... special friend ... reminded me that sex could be fun again.” She glanced at Wren and Trip to see if they understood.

“They know,” I told her. “I trust them.”

“Of course you do,” Susan said. “We wouldn’t be here otherwise, and especially not talking about swinging.”

“Is that when you started again?” Wren asked. “Swinging, I mean. After you and Paul ... um...”

“Had sex?” Susan grinned. “Actually, it was more than sex. We were fucking. A lot. He was very horny.”

“Still is,” Leah muttered, although she patted my leg affectionately.

“Can you blame me?” I said. “I mean, you’re the sexiest girl I know. That includes your sister. And you,” I told Wren, “are just as horny as I am, and just as big a tease.” I turned to Susan. “You’re as beautiful today as the day I met you. So yeah, I may be horny all the time, but I have a pretty good reason. Each of you is basically an incitement to erection.”

Trip laughed. “Couldn’t’ve said it better myself!”

“See why I came out of my shell?” Susan said to Wren.

“And why we’re all here,” Wren agreed. “I mean, Paul’s the one who got Trip into swinging. I couldn’t stop thinking about it when he told me. So I guess that’s why I have so many questions. Beth had some really good advice, but she also told me to talk to you.”

“Well, then,” Susan said, “what else can I tell you?”

“What kind of rules do you have?”

“Personally? Or the group?”

“The group.”

“Well, we don’t allow single men, unless they’re widowers. Paul is sort of an exception, but he rarely joins us without a girlfriend.”

“Girlfriends,” Leah said under her breath.

“Hey,” I complained, “I don’t even have one at the moment.”

“What about me?”

“What about Mark?”

“I’m not his girlfriend this weekend. I’m yours.”

“And don’t you forget it,” Susan said in an attempt to lighten the mood.

“I thought you knew?” Leah said to me, distraught. “I thought that’s what last night was about.”

“I didn’t know. You didn’t tell me. Last night was about...” I let out a soft laugh when I realized the truth. “Last night was about someone I love. Very much.”

Leah blinked back tears and gave me a sappy smile. She snuggled close when I pulled her against me.

The others fell silent until Leah waved them on. “Don’t mind us,” she said, her mood a thousand times better. “Keep asking questions. I know all this stuff, so I’m just going to listen and enjoy my boyfriend.”

I chuckled and hugged her tight. “You heard the lady.”

Susan smiled with approval. “Where was I?” she said after a moment. “Oh, yes, the rules. We have others, like no pain, no force, et cetera, but the rest are mostly informal.”

“Do you have any about men coming inside women?” Wren asked. She almost suppressed a grimace in Trip’s direction.

“No,” Susan said judiciously, “but that isn’t unreasonable. I’ve known groups who have a rule like that.” She glanced at Trip and nodded to reassure him. “A lot of men don’t mind sharing their wives, but they’re still protective of their... ‘manly prerogatives,’ shall we say? Marriage, however, and especially swinging, should be about equality. Besides, it’s only semen.”

She held up a hand to forestall Trip’s reaction. “I know it’s a bit more than that, especially to a lot of men. But think about it ... What’s the difference between semen and saliva? Or semen and a woman’s juices?”

“It’s different,” Trip said. “It’s about ... intimacy.”

“Then think about this: when a man comes in my mouth, it’s a lot more intimate than inside me.”

My dick jerked to attention, along with my curiosity. “How do you mean?”

Susan glanced at me, and her lips twitched with a wry grin when she saw my nascent erection. She moistened her lips and explained, “I don’t really have much choice when a man comes in my pussy. It doesn’t bother me, but I’m usually not in control. The man is, especially if he’s on top. But I’m in control when I give head.”

Trip casually shifted in his seat. His half-hard dick sprang into view.

I couldn’t help but smile.

“And think about it,” Susan continued. “I talk with my mouth. I express my personality and thoughts by what I say. My brain may be the source, but my mouth is the outlet. Taking a man in my mouth is a gesture of intimacy, much more than spreading my legs. Swallowing is the ultimate expression of that, and it’s my choice, not the man’s.”

“Makes sense,” I said. “Although I never thought about it like that.”

“Me neither,” Wren said.

Leah sat up. “I have. I mean, I like giving head. I like the taste more than the swallowing itself, but still...”

“Runs in the family,” Susan said. “Your mom’s the same.”

Leah nodded.

“So if swallowing’s more intimate,” Wren pressed, “then coming inside a woman shouldn’t be such a big deal.”

“I didn’t say that,” Susan said. “My preference is personal, and it works for me. Trip probably feels differently. There isn’t a one-size-fits-all rule for swinging.”

“But it’s such a little thing,” Wren half-whined.

“Not to him it isn’t,” Susan said. Her expression softened. “Which brings up a good point: a relationship is about compromise. You can’t have everything your way a hundred percent of the time. Swinging is the same, a series of compromises.”

Wren wasn’t convinced. “This shouldn’t be such a big deal!”

“‘Should’ and ‘shouldn’t’ don’t matter,” Susan said. “This is a big deal to Trip, or you wouldn’t have brought it up. He’s probably made some compromises along the way. Now it’s your turn.”

“I’ve made compromises.”

Susan heard the lie but didn’t call her on it. Instead, she waited.

“Fine,” Wren said at last. “But I don’t see what the big deal is.”

Susan chuckled and looked at Trip. “She doesn’t give in gracefully, does she?”

Wren flushed with embarrassment.

I knew how she felt. I’d been on the receiving end of some of Susan’s hard lessons. I appreciated them afterward, but seldom at the time.

“It isn’t really her fault,” Trip said. “Well, not entirely. She usually gets her way, so this is new to her.”

“I understand. Some of this is also new to you. Can you tell me what bothers you about another guy coming inside your girlfriend?”

“Not really,” he admitted. “I mean, I don’t have a problem if it’s a different girl, but it’s a little scary when it’s Wren.”

“Then look at it from another perspective,” Susan offered. “Most men can’t handle the idea of their wife or girlfriend having sex with someone else. They’re too insecure, too jealous. If you can handle it, it makes you a better man.”

“That’s more or less what Paul said. Wren too, in her own way. And she wants this for us as much as herself.”

Susan nodded for him to continue.

“I don’t think she’d be happy with just me. Not long-term.”

Wren winced but didn’t contradict him.

“Some people aren’t made for monogamy,” Susan said.

“I’m not,” I agreed.

“Me neither,” Leah said.

“I thought I was,” Trip said, “but Wren and Paul made me think about things a new way.”

“That’s a good thing,” Susan said.

“Still scary.”

“It can be.”

Trip reached out and touched Wren’s shoulder. “We’ll get through this together, though.”

She touched his hand and smiled back at him.

“Good answer,” Susan said. Then she deliberately lightened her tone. “Now, what else can I tell you?”

Wren hadn’t regained her mental footing, so Trip picked up the thread.

“Do you mind if I ask you something personal?” he said.

Susan grinned. “You mean the rest wasn’t personal?”

“I guess. But this is different.”

“Then by all means, ask away.”

“Well,” he said, a bit diffidently, “Wren decided to shave last night.”

“I noticed. She looks good.”

Wren smiled at the compliment.

“She did it to support Leah,” Trip continued, “but ... why do you do it?”

“My husband asked me to.”

“Okay, but why do you still do it?”

“Ah. I see,” Susan said. “Is it really so hard to believe that a woman might do something sexual for her own reasons?”

“No, of course not,” he said hastily. “That’s not what I meant.”

“I think it is what you meant, even if you don’t realize it.” Her expression softened. “I took charge of my own sexuality a long time ago. Shaving is part of that. First of all, I like the way it looks. It makes me feel attractive.”

“I get that part,” Trip said.

“It’s also one of the few things I do for purely sexual reasons. In that regard, it’s a bit like masturbating.”

Trip’s eyebrows flew up, and even Wren looked a little surprised.

I took the opportunity to move Leah’s hand to my straining hard-on.

“So I do it for my personal pleasure,” Susan continued. “I also do it to express my sexuality.”

Trip wrinkled his brow. “How do you mean?”

“I think I understand,” Wren said slowly. She turned to him to explain. “It’s like when I flash you in public. I do it ‘cause it gives me a thrill, but also ‘cause I want you to know that I’m thinking about sex. So I do it for myself as much as you.” She looked at Susan. “Is that how shaving is for you?”

“Mmm hmm.”

“She’s done her fair share of flashing too,” I said.

“Because it makes me feel sexy,” Susan said. “And it certainly put you in the mood.”

“Never said it didn’t.”

Wren looked thoughtful once the chuckles died away. “I didn’t realize until just now, but I’ve always enjoyed styling my bush. I’ve done it since I first started swimming. At first it was just to keep it from poking out of my suit, but then some of us started experimenting.”

“Experimenting?” I said. “Like ... how?”

“Trimming it into different shapes. You know. Like that time after my birthday. Remember? I shaved then.” She glanced at Trip and explained, “Last year, before you and I became a couple.”

He nodded.

“We always heard about older girls who shaved completely—they said it made them swim faster—but my friends and I never went that far. Till now.”

“So, how do you like it?” Susan asked.

“It felt a little weird at first, like I was ... This is gonna sound funny, but like I was naked. I really enjoyed it last night, though.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. Trip and I were having sex. It felt like we were really connected, like nothing was between us. And when he came, it was like I could feel every twitch, every spurt.”

Trip blushed. He wasn’t used to how explicit women could be when they talked about sex among themselves.

“And then afterward,” Wren continued. “I was still horny after Trip went to sleep, so I started playing with myself. I was extra-sensitive without any hair down there.”

Susan nodded.

“And now that I’m getting used to it, I can see what you like. I mean, I can show off my sexuality with my bush. Only to certain people, but still...”

Susan agreed with a nod. Then she looked at Trip. “Does that answer your question?”

“Yeah. And sorry about the way I asked it. I didn’t mean—”

“It’s all right. You didn’t grow up with a feminist aunt. I’m not very traditional when it comes to certain things.”

“Told you so,” I said.

“Don’t let Paul fool you,” she told Trip. “He had some serious misconceptions about sex and relationships before we taught him some sense.”

“Getting laid is a powerful incentive,” I said, only half joking.

“Trip,” Susan asked, serious again, “do you mind if I ask you a personal question?”

“I guess I can’t really object.”

“You could,” I teased, “but she’ll look sad and disappointed till you give in.”

Susan ignored me. “Why do you want to be a swinger? And don’t say it’s because Wren wants to. That’s a cop-out, and you probably shouldn’t do it if that’s your only reason.”

Wren turned to look at him.

“Well, the first reason is obvious,” he said after a moment. “I get to have sex with other women. I mean, I could do that anyway, if I wanted to be a jerk, but now I can do it with Wren’s blessing.”

Susan nodded.

“And part has to do with what I said before. Wren wouldn’t be happy with just me for the rest of her life. I want her to be happy, and I want her to be with me, so this is the compromise I’m willing to make.”

“Thank you,” Wren said softly.

“Paul thinks I’ll enjoy it. Watching her do it with other guys, I mean. But I’m not so sure. I’m willing to give it a try, but...” He shrugged.

“That’s fair,” Susan said.

“But also,” Trip finished, “I guess I wanna be a swinger ‘cause it’s exciting. I mean, before I met you all, I never would’ve had a conversation like this. Not in a million years. But now it seems natural to sit here talking about shaved pussies and coming inside women.” He laughed. “It even seems natural to watch another guy get a handjob.”

Everyone looked at me and Leah.

Susan grinned. “It is natural, in the right setting.”

“Heck,” Trip finished, “I’m not even worried about having a boner in front of everyone.”

“Oh?” Susan said. “I didn’t know you had one.”

Wren twitched in surprise. She hadn’t known either, since he was sitting behind her.

“Do you feel like showing off?” Susan asked.

“Call me crazy, but I do.” He tapped Wren. “Switch places with me.”

She eyed his hard-on as he stood and moved to the spot she’d just vacated.

Susan gave him a candid appraisal. “Very nice. I’ve always been partial to men who stand at attention.”

We laughed, although Trip still seemed a little shy.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get used to women looking at me like that,” he said.

“Like how?”

“With that hungry look in your eyes, like you wanna eat me.”

“Well, I do like to swallow,” Susan teased. “Remember?”

Wren glanced at me.

I nodded and suggested to Susan, “Why don’t you show us what you mean?”

“Excuse me?”

Trip looked surprised but didn’t object.

“Yeah,” Wren said. “That’d be fun.”

“Go ahead,” I said with a smirk. “You know you want to.”

“Et tu, Brute?” Susan accused.

“When in Rome...”

“When in Rome, what?”

“Have a Roman orgy. Don’t act surprised. You were probably planning this all along.”

“For the record,” Susan said primly, “I wasn’t. I came up here thinking I’d give you some advice and then let you do your own thing.”

“But then you changed your mind.”

“Of course I did!” She gestured at Trip’s and my erections. “I’m only human.”

“Well, you’re the reason we’re hard.”

Trip nodded enthusiastically.

“You’re going to make me blush.”

“I don’t think you’ve blushed since you were fifteen,” I teased.

“Wren,” she said, pointedly ignoring me, “we normally arrange these things in advance. But since this is”—she shot me a glance—”so unexpected ... do you mind?”

“Mind? Are you kidding? This is what I was hoping would happen!”

“Hey, Trip,” I said, “before we get started ... let’s move the coffee table out of the way. Give us some fighting room, so to speak.”

We set it behind the couch and then returned to the middle of the room.

Susan eyed our hard-ons. “Decisions, decisions. Where should we start?”

“On your knees?” I suggested.

“Wouldn’t you like that!”

“Well, duh.”

“Just for that,” she teased, “I think we’ll start with Trip. What do you say, ladies?” To Trip, “Have you ever had a three-way blowjob?”

He gulped. “Not yet?”

“Good answer!”

Leah gave me a quick kiss as she rose to join the others. Susan and Wren were already on their knees in front of Trip, who looked a little shell-shocked, like he couldn’t believe his luck.

“Get used to it,” I told him. “Being a swinger has some amazing perks.”

“No kidding.”

Susan grinned up at him and kissed the tip of his cock. It jerked in response. She laughed and captured it with her mouth. Leah leaned in to lick his balls. Wren didn’t quite know what to do, so she rubbed his thigh and smiled up at him.

I decided that the view was better on the opposite couch.

Susan sucked Trip for a minute or so and then pulled back to offer him to Wren. The girls took turns sucking, and Wren quickly figured out how things worked. I stroked myself and enjoyed the show.

“Show him how deep you can go,” I suggested to Susan.

“Can you deep throat?” Wren asked.

“Watch,” Susan said with a grin. Then she looked up at Trip and slowly engulfed his manhood. She had to close her eyes and focus as she neared the base. A moment later she tightened her lips around the root of his cock.

He closed his eyes and breathed deep through his nose.

Susan took him deep a few more times and then passed his dick to Wren, who looked into his eyes and sucked gently. She pulled back after a minute and pointed him at Leah. Wren tongued his balls while the other two took turns sucking him. They continued like that for several minutes.

“I think he’s about ready,” Susan said at last.

“You’re the guest of honor,” Wren said.

“Do you mind?”

“Not at all.”

I caught Wren’s eye and gestured at Susan. “Play with her pussy while she sucks him off. She likes that.”

Susan flashed me a quick smile before she swallowed Trip’s cock. She steadied herself with hands on his thighs and began sucking in earnest. She let out a soft groan when Wren reached between her legs and touched her pussy.

“God, you’re so wet,” Wren whispered. “You really do like giving head.”

Susan nodded and kept sucking.

Leah was the odd woman out, so she tweaked Susan’s nipples.

Trip watched the whole thing and did his best not to come. He lasted about thirty seconds.

Susan moaned when the first spurt hit her tongue. She bobbed gently, caressing Trip with her lips as he filled her mouth. When he finished she sat back and swallowed.

Wren looked up at him. “What do you think?”

“About what?”

She rolled her eyes indulgently. “About your first three-way blowjob?”

He chuckled weakly. “Gonna need to eat more oysters or something.” He eyed the couch. “And maybe sit down for a sec.”

Susan chuckled and then turned hungry eyes on me. “Next?”

My erection led the way.

“Howdy, stranger.”

“I bet you say that to all the fellas.”

“No, just the special ones. The ones I’m about to suck off.”

I chuckled. “Reminds me of our first time.”

“Less painful, I hope.”

“I forgot about the pain. Too nervous.” I laughed again. “I was worried you wouldn’t let me come in your mouth.”

“Ha! Fat chance of that.”

“I know that... now.”

“How long has it been?” she mused. She kissed the tip of my dick as I thought.

“A couple of years. At least. I still think about you, though. A lot. Especially when I need to jerk off in a hurry.”

She arched an eyebrow.

“I come super-quick when you’re the fantasy.”

“Boy,” Wren said to her, “he does say the sweetest things.”

“Yes, he does,” Susan agreed, and began sucking without any more foreplay.

She was worked up too, I realized. “Go deep,” I said, and grunted when the tip of my cock entered her throat.

She adjusted and forced another couple of inches into her mouth. She stopped about an inch from the base and sucked gently. Then she pulled back and caught her breath. “Throat’s gonna be sore tomorrow,” she said. “Worth it, though.” She took me deep again.

She wrapped her lips around the base of my cock. I grunted at the sensations as the muscles in her throat contracted. After a moment she pulled back. Her lips and tongue caressed my shaft and left it glistening with saliva. I guided her with a hand on her head, and she swallowed me a third time.

“I’m being greedy,” she said at last, her breathing heavy. She offered my dick to Wren.

“I can’t compete with that!”

“None of us can,” Leah said.

Except my mom, I thought, but kept it to myself.

“Still,” Wren said, with a grin up at me, “it’d be a shame not to try.”

“A shame— Oh, God, that’s nice.”

Wren smiled as she bobbed gently and teased me with her tongue.

“Let me try,” Leah said, and Wren relinquished my cock.

The girls stopped talking and concentrated on sucking.

I glanced around and spotted Trip, who was sitting in his original spot, almost behind me. “The view’s better from over there, dude.”

He moved. Then he watched as Wren took her turn. Finally, he shook his head in disbelief. “Call me crazy, but you were right.”

“Told you so.”

Susan smiled when she realized what he meant. She brushed Wren’s hair back to give him a better view. Then she kissed her behind the ear and whispered something.

Wren’s eyes closed and she moaned around my cock.

“She likes you watching,” Susan told Trip. Then she reached between Wren’s legs and played with her pussy. “She’s so wet.”

Trip started stroking himself.

Wren finally released my dick, and Leah practically inhaled it.

I teased and tweaked her nipple as she bobbed on my shaft. She couldn’t take me very deep, but she made up for it by knowing me better. She knew I liked to watch, so she always sucked with her face turned upward.

Wren ducked under to lick my balls, while Susan moved in to kiss the base of my shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.