Wanderlust - Cover

Wanderlust

Copyright © 2009 Nick Scipio

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Kendall, Gina, Leah, Wren... how can you choose? Years of experience with an amazing array of sexy, open-minded women has been a blast. But it's had downsides as well. As Paul tries to decide how to move forward with his life, his many past flames re-enter the picture, bringing with them fresh learning opportunities alongside a healthy dose of lust and temptation.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Caution   Nudism   Slow   Violence  

My eyes flicked back to the girls on the bed. Erin’s tan nipples rose and fell with her breathing. Leah’s were dark little nubs, puckered with arousal. The girls’ legs entwined sinuously, alternating caramel and pink. My gaze returned to their faces, which shone with lust and alcohol. Leah had a good buzz, but Erin must have been a lot drunker than I’d thought.

Time seemed to slow as my mind went into overdrive. Where would Erin draw the line? Would she want to have sex with me? What would I do if she did? Would I say no? Yes? Would she regret it? Would I?

I paused at the thought of how easy it would be to let go of my inhibitions. I could have sex with both of them, but should I? The little head voted yes, of course. The big head was still undecided, which worried me more.

I wanted to laugh at the irony as I relived my mother’s dilemma from years ago: I was horny and willing, tempted by a fantasy come true.

The girls were oblivious to my struggle, so they stood and moved toward me. They knelt at my feet without a word, and Leah gently grasped my erection. She offered it to Erin, who looked up with wide blue eyes, asking permission.

She’d given me blowjobs before, so we weren’t breaking a taboo—not a new one, at least—but one thing had a way of leading to another, especially after a night of partying. Still, it had been a long time since I’d had two girls at once, and I couldn’t think of a reason to tell her no. So I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair.

She closed her eyes at my touch. Then she grasped my shaft and swirled her tongue around the crown. I grunted at the warm, wet pleasure of her mouth. Leah tilted her head and kissed my balls, adding her own warmth and wetness to the mix.

I managed to lose myself and relax for several minutes, simply wallowing in the pleasure of two girls giving me head. Unfortunately, my conscience kicked in when the girls switched and Leah began sucking. I had to think—before they took things further.

Did I really want to fuck Erin? The answer scared me, so I asked the more important question: should I? That, unfortunately, was more complicated.

Once again, I felt my mother’s dilemma as I looked at things from every angle. Would Erin stop if I asked her to? Would she be upset? Would I have the strength to ask in the first place? The answer was easy when I was jerking off to a fantasy, but it wasn’t so simple when the fantasy became real.

The girls switched again, and I almost lost it as Erin swallowed half my length. Her mouth was warm and soft and tight, and I wondered what her pussy would feel like. I shook off the thought with an effort.

I thought of a dozen different scenarios, but kept coming back to the most likely ones. I could have sex with her and deal with the consequences (Disappointment? Remorse? More sex?). Or I could push her away, which would hurt her feelings and force me to deal with an entirely different set of consequences. Or I could find some middle ground and avoid trouble altogether. Unfortunately, I didn’t see how.

The girls began sucking in turns, double-teaming my swollen glans on each pass, and I fought not to lose my train of thought. I had to figure out what I wanted before it simply happened. I knew what I’d do if I had to wing it, but I also knew how I’d feel afterward.

If you can’t stand the heat, I told myself, get out of the kitchen.

But I want to have my cake and eat it too.

I rolled my eyes at the clichés, but then forced myself to take a deep breath. The little head made one last appeal, but I ruthlessly ignored it.

Get a grip! You’re not some kid with no self-control. You’re supposed to be an adult. Now act like one!

Somewhere in all the arguing with myself, I’d come to a decision. I didn’t know if it was the right one or not, but I’d have to deal with the consequences either way.

The girls switched again, and I decided that I didn’t have to be a killjoy. After all, our New Year’s orgies were a time to bend the rules. I still had to walk a fine line, but I could have fun in the meantime.

I gazed down at the girls, who were intent on making me come. I felt guilty for ignoring them, but they probably hadn’t even noticed. Erin looked up and smiled, her eyes a bit unfocused. I returned the smile and cupped the back of her head as she inhaled my shaft.

Leah sensed me looking, so I gave her a smile as well. Her eyes glittered with excitement, and her hand dropped to her shaved pussy. She raised a damp finger to her lips and tasted her own juices. Her eyes never left mine, and she blinked in surprise when Erin pushed my dick at her.

We shared a grin as she kissed my glans, teasing me. I lifted my eyebrows, almost daring her to do it again. She did, of course, so I gripped my shaft and began stroking, careful not to hit Erin in the face as she nuzzled my balls.

“Where do you want me to come?”

Leah’s eyes twinkled. “Where do you think?”

“Are you going to share?”

“Yeah, I guess,” she mocked.

Erin surfaced from under my balls and grinned up at me. With her out of the way, I stroked faster, already tingling with the need for release.

“Put your faces together,” I said.

The girls pressed their cheeks together and watched my dick, eyes intent.

“Get ready,” I grunted.

The first spurt landed on Leah’s cheek, so I fixed my aim, and the next one arced into her open mouth. I let her have another before I turned to Erin and angled my shaft toward her.

She moaned when the spurt hit her tongue, and then sucked gently as I continued stroking. Leah closed her mouth with exaggerated concentration, savoring the flavor of my semen as it trickled down her throat.

When I finally pulled away, Erin pursed her lips and smiled up at me. Her blue eyes glowed with more than arousal as she turned to Leah and kissed her. The darker girl stiffened in surprise at first, but then moaned urgently.

It took me a moment to realize that Erin was sharing my semen with Leah. I’d seen Susan do the same thing with my mom, and my dick swelled with the memory.

When they finally pulled apart, Erin gently wiped Leah’s face. She raised her spermy finger and gazed at the darker girl, watching as Leah sucked it clean. They kissed again, and caressed each other as the kiss deepened.

“Oh my God,” Leah panted when they separated at last. “That was so hot.”

Erin grinned and slipped her arm around Leah’s waist. A look passed between them and they turned to my dick.

“So,” Erin teased, “ready for more?”

I playfully stroked my cock, but it was already growing soft. “Lemme return the favor first.”

Erin scampered to the bed and lay on her back, knees bent in anticipation.

“Sit on her face,” I told Leah, who grinned.

I nudged Erin’s legs apart and settled between them. Her pussy opened before me, pink and shiny, the soft blonde fur already damp. I spread her gently and licked from bottom to top. Soft hairs tickled my lips as I circled her clit with my tongue.

She lifted her legs and spread them further, so I rested my palms on her soft inner thighs. At a movement from above, I glanced up to see Leah watching. I held her eyes as I sucked Erin’s inner lips and pulled them taut. The soft folds sprang back gently, and I recaptured them, my eyes still locked with Leah’s.

After a moment she closed her eyes and gnawed her lip in pleasure, her face a mask of concentration. I grinned and focused on Erin, nudging her clit with my nose as I buried my face in her pussy.

She tasted different from Leah, but still sweet and tangy, salty and metallic. I waggled my tongue through her folds, my cheeks pressed against her as she writhed with pleasure. I didn’t want to make her come yet, so I pulled back and began teasing her with short licks.

After fifteen minutes of gentle torture, I looked up at Leah.

“Ready for your turn?”

I knelt at the foot of the bed while the girls switched places. Erin tweaked Leah’s nipples as she straddled her face, and I paused to watch them for a moment. Then I gently spread Leah’s thighs and settled between them to marvel at her shaved pussy. I’d seen it a lot in the past few days, but I never seemed to lose my fascination.

After a moment I descended on Leah, my face still wet from Erin. Leah was already worked up, and I didn’t want her to come too soon, especially before I had a chance to fuck her. So I licked gently for several minutes, running my tongue in lazy circles around her clit and back down again. She squirmed for me to lick harder, but I held her down and simply teased.

My dick had been hard for a while, but it seemed to swell as I thought about my next move. Things might not go exactly as planned, but I was pretty sure how Erin would react.

I rose to my knees, my face tight as the girls’ mingled juices dried. Erin’s gaze followed my jutting erection as I scooted closer to Leah and rubbed the tip along her slit. Her dark labia parted, revealing the pink of her inner lips.

I set the tip at her opening and pushed. She moaned into Erin’s pussy, so I slid deeper and slowly buried myself to the root. Then I settled her legs around my hips and gripped her waist for leverage.

After several powerful thrusts, I met Erin’s eyes. They shone with lust and anticipation, but were also a little glassy from all the alcohol. I smirked and leaned forward to capture one of her nipples. She gasped and cupped her breast as her nipple hardened. I circled it with my tongue and then switched to the other.

Erin’s breasts were softer and fuller than Leah’s, but still firm. I nipped and sucked for several minutes, working her to a fever pitch. When I pulled back to grin at her, she opened her eyes and struggled to focus.

“Oh, God,” she said, her voice husky with desire, “I want you inside me.”

I’d been expecting it, but the words still struck me like a bolt of lightning. Leah must have heard, because she put her hands on my hips to stop my thrusting. She struggled to pull back far enough for my dick to slip free, but then threw her leg over and rolled off the bed.

Erin quickly took her place. She spread her legs and gave me the perfect shot of her damp blonde slit. I felt a wave of calm settle over me, relieved that I’d thought about things before she offered herself. If I hadn’t, I probably would have simply fucked her, to hell with the consequences. Even then, it was a close thing, and my dick practically quivered with pent-up desire.

Erin looked up at me as I struggled with one last bout of conscience. What would it hurt to fuck her? She obviously wanted me to, and she wasn’t my mother. Was I worried about what other people would think? But who’d know?

I would, I thought reluctantly. I’d know that I’d taken advantage of her when she was drunk. Worse, I’d always wonder if she’d have done the same thing sober.

Who cares? the little head protested. You know she wants you, drunk or not. The treacherous thing seemed to tug me toward Erin, but I held my ground with a surge of defiance.

Yeah? Well, too bad. I’m in charge here.

“Whatever you want,” Erin panted, “you’re in charge.”

I looked at her in surprise. I’d spoken aloud?

“Just put it in.”

I wanted to have sex with her, and I knew it. I’d been in the same position with my mother, and I vividly remembered how that had turned out. I wasn’t ashamed, but I wanted to spare Erin the same confusion and frustration.

I looked at Leah, and her face fell when she saw the look in my eye.

I told myself I was making the right choice, the mature choice, and began rubbing my shaft along Erin’s pussy. The head of my cock was red and shiny with pre-come, and it somehow managed to seem resentful.

I suppressed a humorless chuckle, although Leah must have caught my expression. She looked a question at me, but I shook it off with a shrug. I couldn’t imagine how I’d explain the conversation with my dick. Besides, I gave it too much credit in the first place. I was in control, and I couldn’t blame anyone but myself if I screwed up.

Or in, I thought wryly, and barely avoided just that.

Leah figured out what I was doing, so she distracted Erin by playing with her nipples. I silently thanked her and gripped the base of my dick.

Erin’s pussy was as slippery as ever, and I didn’t want to enter her by accident. So I began teasing her, running my glans through her channel. I pressed hard under her clit and then circled it with each stroke.

She bucked her hips, but I pulled my dick away just in time, which made her whimper in frustration.

“Oh, God, just put it in.”

I fought the urge to do it. Leah sensed my hesitation, so she slid her hand down Erin’s taut belly. Her fingers found the top of Erin’s slit and began moving in small circles. While she teased Erin’s clit from above, I nudged it from below and began stroking myself.

Erin had figured out that I wasn’t going to fuck her, so she began writhing her hips, trying to impale herself. I easily avoided her opening, but at the same time, I felt my willpower crumbling.

“Just put the tip in,” she pleaded. “Just for a minute. Please.”

I desperately wanted to, but...

Leah looked at me and seemed to ask, “What would it hurt?”

I didn’t know myself, but it was a line I couldn’t cross halfway. I’d either fuck her, or I wouldn’t. I teetered on the brink, but then gritted my teeth and steeled my resolve. Erin was close to orgasm—her face and chest were flushed, and she ground her hips with renewed urgency—and I felt my own release building.

“Oh, God,” she begged, squirming, “do it now. Please. Put it in.”

Leah raised an eyebrow, but I shook my head. She gave me an “okay, but you’re an idiot” look, and started moving her fingers again, teasing Erin’s clit.

I couldn’t hold back any longer, so I told Leah to move her hand. Then I set the tip of my cock against Erin’s clit and began stroking. The contact drove her wild, and the pressure in my balls built until I grunted from the force of release.

Erin gasped when the jet of semen struck her clit. I felt the hot liquid splash over my hand, but I kept pumping. I could feel the next spurt shooting up my shaft, but I still jerked at the sensation as it spewed over Erin’s pussy. The next two spurts sent droplets flying and covered us both.

When my orgasm finally subsided, I sank back on my haunches and opened my eyes. Pearly drops of semen dotted Erin’s stomach and pubic hair, but I didn’t get to admire them for long. Leah began licking her way down, her fingers already probing for Erin’s sperm-covered clit.

I stood clumsily, my legs tingling with the renewed blood flow. Leah quickly climbed between Erin’s legs and started licking in earnest. I watched as Erin tensed with ecstasy at the approaching orgasm.

Leah slid two fingers into Erin’s drenched pussy. Erin convulsed and tried to curl into a ball, her face and chest red from the effort. Leah licked until Erin finally had to push her away. Erin fell back and lay still, her chest heaving.

We all sat there panting for a few minutes, until Erin took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

I gazed back at her, and something passed between us.

“I...,” she began, but then fell silent.

“Yeah, I know.”

“But I wanted you to.”

“Maybe when you’re not so drunk.”

She closed her eyes and nodded without arguing.

Leah looked at me and seemed to say, “You’re still an idiot.”

She’s my sister, I said with a look.

Whatever, Leah shrugged.

I sank to the floor and crossed my legs Indian-style. Leah crawled up the bed and settled behind Erin. She propped her head on her hand and gazed at me, still bemused. I simply shrugged. What else could I do?

Erin had dozed off, so Leah and I had a silent conversation. Her face was more expressive than Gina’s, and I marveled at the difference. I knew exactly what she was thinking, but only because she wanted me to.

I couldn’t imitate her, so I teased her instead. I waggled my eyebrows as I pumped my fist, jerk-off style. She licked her lips, so I feigned rapture and flicked my tongue between two fingers, as if licking a pussy. She shook with silent laughter, more at my expression than my imaginary-pussy-licking talents.

When Erin stirred sleepily, I carried her to her own bed and pulled up the blankets. Sean was sleeping heavily, his breathing slow and regular. I made sure Erin was settled and then kissed her forehead like Mom used to do.

Back in the other bedroom, Leah looked at me from under dark lashes. She lay with her head still propped on her hand. She had the covers pulled to her waist, leaving her breasts bare. Her dark nipples were half the size as usual, drawn tight with arousal.

I climbed into bed and mirrored her pose. I started to speak, but paused for a moment, struck by how beautiful she was, even after a night of partying. Her dark eyes laughed, and my own quirked into a question.

“What were you thinking?” she said at last.

“When?”

“With Erin. Why didn’t you have sex with her? She wanted you to.”

“Yeah.”

“So why didn’t you?”

“She’s my sister.”

Leah actually shook her head and laughed. “So? If you were my brother, I’d screw you silly.”

“What if I didn’t want to?”

“Then I’d convince you,” she said. “But don’t tell me you didn’t want to.”

“Of course I did.”

“Then why didn’t you?”

“Because she’s my sister,” I repeated.

Leah rolled her eyes. “Duh! I had sex with my sister all the time.”

“But it’s different with a brother.”

“I don’t see how.”

“That’s ‘cause you don’t have one.”

“I wish I did,” she said seriously. “You’d have to lock your door at night if you were my brother.” She grinned.

I sensed a way out of the circular argument, so I arched an eyebrow. “Oh?”

“Mmm hmm,” she breathed, and reached for my limp manhood. “I’d suck you day and night, and ride you till I was too sore to walk.” Grinning, she added, “I might even let you do that finger-licking thing!”

I chuckled. “But what about school?”

“Who needs school?” She shrugged. “I don’t want to be a doctor anyway.”

“Okay, then what about your parents?”

“What about them?” She gave me a deadpan look. “I think they know we’re having intercourse.”

I laughed. “‘Intercourse’?”

“Yeah, you know ... sex. Everybody does it. Only, some people talk too much when they should be doing it.”

“Talk too much, huh?” I rolled upright.

She grinned and slid under me, her dark eyes sparkling with mirth.

I set my erection at her opening and probed gently. She arched her back, her hands resting lightly on my forearms. With her dark hair fanned out on the pillow and her eyes closed in anticipation, she looked more beautiful than ever.

After several heartbeats, I angled my hips and eased into her. I pulled back and repeated the motion, teasing her with slowly deepening thrusts.

When I finally hit bottom, I lowered myself to my elbows and kissed her. She responded, and we began moving together, our bodies in constant contact. We made love slowly, lost in a hazy world of sensation. She came first, but then I thrust deep and groaned as I emptied my balls into her.

We held each other until our breathing slowed, and then I rolled over and pulled her with me. She rested her head on my chest, one leg thrown over mine. I stroked her back, which was damp with sweat.

She shivered and pulled the sheet over us, so I reached for the bedside light and turned it off. When she yawned and rubbed my chest, I could feel her sinking into a deep sleep. I closed my eyes and felt my own breathing slow.

Some part of me regretted not having sex with Erin, but most of me was happy. I couldn’t explain it, even to myself, but I felt as though I’d passed a test. Leah probably still thought I was an idiot, but I knew better.


We slept late, and the sun was fully up by the time I opened my eyes and groped for my watch. Leah stirred against me and mumbled, “Wha’ time izzit?”

“After ten,” I said when my eyes finally focused.

We dozed for a while, comfortable under the pile of blankets. I didn’t remember pulling them over us, but one of us must have. After a while, Leah rolled toward me and gave my chest an experimental kiss. Then she reached for my dick and gently fondled me.

I scooted away from the wall and rolled to my back. Then I guided her head toward my growing erection. She slid under the covers and cupped my balls as she began sucking. I shoved the blankets aside to give her some air, and then relaxed as she fellated me.

I came quickly, but Leah didn’t seem to mind. She kept sucking long after, and emerged from under the blankets with a satisfied smile.

“You know what I want to do today?” she said as she snuggled beside me.

“What?”

“Stay in bed.”

I felt a touch of regret that I wouldn’t get to spend my last day on the slopes, but I wasn’t about to complain. “Sounds good to me.”

Her stomach growled, and she laughed in embarrassment. “I guess we’d better get something to eat first.”

I nodded.

“Wait,” she said suddenly. “Let’s have breakfast in bed. I’ll even make it. You want toast or cereal?”

I laughed. “Gee, you really know how to tempt a man.”

She rolled her eyes, but waited expectantly.

“Cereal,” I said.

“Lucky Charms or Froot Loops?”

“Um ... do we have anything healthy left?”

“Mom has some Special K, but...” She grimaced.

“I’d better have the Special K,” I said with a chuckle.

Leah bounded out of the room, lithe, nude, and beautifully disheveled. She returned a few minutes later and handed me a bowl. Then she sat on the bed and unselfconsciously crossed her legs.

She raised her bowl and scooped a heaping spoonful of Lucky Charms. “They’re magically delicious,” she said, and crammed the spoon into her mouth.

Her eyes gleamed with a grin as she tried to chew the huge mouthful, but a trickle of milk leaked from the corner of her lips. She caught it with the heel of her palm and tried not to laugh.

“Sexy,” I teased, and took a more manageable bite.

When she finally managed to chew and swallow, she sucked the milk from her palm and grinned, unrepentant.

We ate in silence, and Leah drained her milk with a theatrical slurp.

“Oh,” I said, “even sexier.”

“Don’t you like it when I slurp?”

“Not milk.” I took our empty bowls and set them on the bedside table. When I looked back at Leah, she was frowning in thought, and I tried to hide my sudden nervousness. “What?”

“I just thought of something.”

“Okay...,” I said slowly.

“I’m happy,” she said, as if she’d just realized it. “I mean, really happy.”

“Um ... good?”

“No, seriously,” she said. “I’m happy, and I think I just figured out why. Remember when you asked what’s the difference between me and Gina and Kara?”

I nodded.

“I just figured it out: you.”

“Me?”

“Well, not you you, but you, a guy.” She grew animated as she explained. “Kara always had some guy she was going with. She wasn’t super popular—she was kind of a nerd, actually—but she always had a boyfriend.” She laughed at a memory. “I guess it was ‘cause she put out. She wasn’t a slut, but ... you know what I mean.” Her cheeks turned rosy. “You know what we like.”

“Yeah,” I deadpanned, “I think I figured it out.”

“Anyway,” Leah continued, “Gina didn’t really have a steady boyfriend until you, but God.” She shook her head in disbelief. “I thought my parents were horny, but you and Gina...? Wow.”

I laughed, a little embarrassed and wistful, but then composed myself. “Okay, but ... what’s this have to do with you?”

“Well, that’s just it,” Leah said. “I didn’t think anything, but I guess it does.” She met my gaze. “Look, don’t take this the wrong way, but I still don’t think you’re boyfriend material—not for me at least—but I’ve been really happy the past few days. You know?”

“Yeah, I had fun too.” I felt a bit wounded, but relieved at the same time.

“So I was thinking about it,” she continued. “I mean, it’s nice that we’re friends again, but it’s more than that. And that’s what got me thinking about Gina and Kara. They never really fought with Mom. Okay, they did, but not like I do.

“I thought it was ‘cause they did everything Mom wanted, but I guess it wasn’t.” She considered for a moment. “I started thinking about what else was different between me and them, and that’s when I realized what it was.”

“Me?” I said. “A guy, I mean?”

“Yeah,” she said. “Don’t you get it?”

“So it’s about sex?”

“Exactly!”

“But I thought you and Erin fooled around?”

“We do,” she said dismissively, “but it’s not the same.”

“What’s different about it? I mean, an orgasm’s an orgasm, right?”

She gave me a level look. “Would you rather jerk off or get a blowjob?”

“Okay, I see your point. But I thought you liked girls more than guys.”

She shrugged. “I used to, but ... I guess I changed. I mean, it wasn’t overnight or anything, but ... guys just seem cooler now.”

I nodded.

“I still like women, obviously,” she added, “but mostly I think about guys and blowjobs and getting screwed real hard.”

My dick stiffened at the thought, but she barely noticed.

“And no matter how many times I get off, it’s not the same when it’s just my fingers, or my vibrator, or even Erin. It’s like I have this itch that I can’t scratch. And something else I noticed...,” she said, “I get cranky when I don’t get off.

“My mom’s the same way,” she continued. “If she doesn’t get her daily fix, she can be a real ... um... witch.” She gave me a significant look, and I nodded at the word she hadn’t used. “At least I know where I get it,” she said, and shrugged. “So I guess that’s the difference between me and Gina and Kara. I don’t have a regular source of ... um ... protein.”

I laughed. “So that’s it, huh?”

“I can’t explain it any other way. I mean, these past few days, it doesn’t seem like such a big deal that Mom wants me to be a doctor. Yeah,” she said matter-of-factly, “I need to tell her I don’t, but that shouldn’t be too hard.” She shrugged. “It didn’t even seem like a drag when she wanted to know where we were going, what time we’d be home, et cetera.”

I wanted to say something about the magical effects of semen—particularly my semen, especially since I had a hard-on—but I managed to contain myself. “So what’re you gonna do when you get home?”

“Can I take you with me? Smuggle you in my suitcase? Keep you stashed in the guest house?”

I laughed at her enthusiasm. “Um ... probably not. I think your mom would notice. Not to mention that I need to get back to UT.” I made a dismissive gesture. “A little matter of a bachelor’s degree. It’s nothing, really, but ... you know.”

She rolled her eyes, but then grinned ruefully.

“So why don’t you find a guy at school?” I suggested.

“Duh,” she said. “Do you remember the guys at Riverwood?”

I thought back to high school and remembered my friends. They seemed cool enough to me, but I wasn’t a girl, much less a girl like Leah. “They can’t all be bad.”

“No, I guess they’re not,” she admitted, “but the good guys are all taken.”

“What’re your standards?”

“They’re not that high!” she protested.

“Gee, thanks,” I said, only half teasing.

“Oh! Sorry.”

I smiled and let her off the hook. “I know what you meant,” I said, but then returned to the original question. “Seriously, though. What kind of guy are you looking for?”

She stopped and gave it some thought. “Someone smart ... funny ... cute ... cool. Interested in politics ... TV ... music.” She thought for a moment and then went on, “Tall ... well-built, but not all muscles ... a cute smile ... nice teeth—no braces, ugh.” Another pause. “Dark hair ... kinda wavy ... not too hairy otherwise ... knows how to treat a lady ... can talk about his feelings...”

She threatened to wax poetic, so I interrupted, “Likes long walks in the moonlight, holding hands on the beach, and kittens?”

She rolled her eyes.

“Oh,” I added, “and it wouldn’t hurt if he’s hung like a horse, with balls to match, right?”

No,” she blurted, but then pretended to look thoughtful. “Although...”

It was my turn to roll my eyes, and we both laughed.

“So basically,” I said at last, more joking than serious, “you want a guy like me.”

“Only taller. And maybe...”—she spread her hands and gestured at my muscles—”not so... big.” She smiled, mocking and saccharine. “Oh, and someone who isn’t in love with my sister.”

“Oh, no fair!” I grinned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.