Twisted Tupperware Party - Cover

Twisted Tupperware Party

Copyright© 2021 by Jeff501

Chapter 5: The Return of the Ladies Group

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Return of the Ladies Group - A boring old Tupperware party turns naughty unexpectedly and cascades into a new path of depravity for Sandy's family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Another week had passed since Nick and his two female family members had shared their most bizarre evening. Although Jeannie had been privy to one evening, it was now Beth who held the keys to the information between Nick and Sandy. In fact if Beth had any sense about her she would have long figured out that the person who gave Nick his first taste of intercourse was her own mother, although she had not yet confronted them with this question. The three walked around the house on eggshells in fear that someone had seen their escapades, yet deep down they knew no one could possibly have seen or heard anything.

On one particular afternoon Beth and Sandy found themselves alone in the kitchen sharing an all too common awkward moment. Sandy broke the silence first, turning to Beth “I hope you don’t regret your actions sweetie, I don’t want you to grow up warped or something, I am starting to feel such guilt about all this.” Sandy confessed.

“Ohh mother, would you stop it please, think of it this way, your kids aren’t learning about sex on the street, or getting mixed up in drugs, it’s fine. Ok Mom?” Beth reassured her worrisome mother.

“Well you are very mature for your age.” Sandy replied looking at her daughter’s deep blue eyes, still in amazement that her fifteen year old was not only using the word sex but performing it to family members.

“Thanks mom, and maybe someday I’ll look mature like you and Jeannie.” she added, jutting her chest out. “Do you think they’ll grow in like yours Mom?” Beth asked sweetly, pulling her top as tight as possible to show off her mini boobs which in fact had grown since the last time Sandy had seen her topless.

“Ohh sweetie, you’ll be fine.” Sandy added, staring at how her daughter’s breast buds seemed to explode out of her too tight t-shirt. “Are you wearing a bra today young lady?” Sandy asked boldly.

Without opening her mouth Beth lifted her top to her neck to show her mother that indeed she was not!”

“Ohh Beth, you really should start wearing one, your breasts are big enough now.” Sandy cautioned.

Sandy’s slight anger was tempered by the fact that she felt herself wishing she had touched those tiny breasts to see how they felt on their evening of experimentation. After all, Beth had massaged her breasts. Beth quickly pulled her top down, covering up her nipples. There was no denying now, Sandy was eyeing her own daughter, she was curious and it was scaring her.

Sandy and Beth continued to stare at each other until Beth chirped in “Nick told me that you guys had wild SEX, even before the other night!” Beth added, an air of one upmanship in her tone.

Sandy rushed over to Beth and covered her mouth “Shhhhhhh, I could kill him, how long have you known!” Sandy replied in her most defensive tone.

“Jeez mom, you’re easy, he didn’t tell me anything, but now I guess I know it WAS you after all and not Aunt Denise.” Beth declared, hardly believing she had duped her much wiser mother.

“Christ ... ok, so now you know our little secret Beth, can you keep it a secret PLEASE?” she begged.

“Mother are you nuts? look at what we did the three of us, so you screwed Nick, big deal.” Beth admitted, taking her mother gently by the hand.

Sandy smiled, “Thanks for being so good about all this honey,” Sandy replied, looking sweetly into her daughter’s eyes.

“Soo ... was he good?” Beth asked to her mom.

“Come, I’ll tell you,” Sandy replied, taking Beth by the hand and going to the master bedroom for privacy.

Sandy closed the door and looked at Beth, “Beth it was REALLY great, I am so ashamed but it was the best, I can’t stop thinking about it, and how good you were too, I am hopeless I fear.” Sandy stated sadly.

“Ohh Mom, please stop it, you’re just having some fun in your middle years.” Beth reassured her.

“I suppose, but I can’t stop now because it’s so damn good.” She once again stated, looking directly at Beth’s tight young body.

“I know Mom, sometimes at night I think about what we did and well ... you know...”

Sandy nodded “Yes honey, I know all too well,” she finished the sentence.

“So if you’ve done Nick maybe I should too!” Beth added hesitantly.

“No Beth, please save yourself for the right man in your life, don’t make the same mistake I made.”

“We’ll see Mom, we’ll see...” Beth replied confidently, staring at her mother’s bosom. “Can I tell you something though Mom?” Beth asked.

“Of course love.”

“Well I am just so jealous that you had Nick, you know ... inside you ... I want that too, can you tell me how good it felt please.” Beth pleaded.

“Ohhh Beth it’s hard to describe, but it was perfectly wonderful and I want you to feel that pleasure too ... ohh Christ, if you weren’t so damn young I would march you over to Nick’s room right now and let you find out, but you ARE too young for this Beth.” Sandy added, in a moment of weakness.

“It sounds like you kinda want to watch me and Nick have sex don’t you mom?”

“No, but I want you to feel how good it can be, that’s all, it’s just different that’s all,” Sandy cautioned.

“I think you would love to watch us do it...” Beth replied again.

“We’ll see honey, we’ll see, let’s get out of here before the others come home.” Sandy stated and then exited the room, her loins on fire with the thoughts of watching Nick fucking Beth.


Later that week Sandy had arranged to have most of her family out of the house, that is, all but Nick and Beth. Within seconds of their departure Sandy stormed into Nick’s room, her long flowing robe open at the front, as per usual.

“Nicholas, I have two things I have to tell you!” she warned before sitting on the edge of the bed. “Firstly, well, I hope you aren’t mad but Beth kinda tricked me into telling her that umm we did have sex, so she knows, I hope you’re ok with that.” Sandy stated, her brow furling.

Nick could barely stifle his laughter, “Mother, she watched you perform oral on me, and you are worried that she knows about the other night, what’s the diff!?” Nick chortled.

“Well it’s still a little odd, so I was embarrassed I guess.” Sandy replied. “But she seemed ok with it, and was asking all sorts of questions about it, so I guess she won’t tell anyone ... for now...” Sandy replied with a worried tone.

“OK ... now the other thing ... I gotta be honest honey, I can’t wait any longer for the party with the ladies, I want to organize my revenge party and I need your help with the finer details.” Sandy stated with a renewed excitement.

“You name it Mom, you gave me what I wanted, now it’s your turn.”

“Well I’ve been thinking and I want it to be Jennifer and Donna and Rose, no Jackie, is that ok with you honey?” Sandy asked.

“Mmmm that sounds like a good roster to me Mom.” Nick purred, thinking about seeing Jennifer and Donna nude again.

“Well this time ALL those moms are gonna make it with their sons, if I have my way.” Sandy stated in an evil tone. “I am going to call them tonight and invite them over but I need your help in getting the boys here, you can do that right?” Sandy asked.

Nick smiled, “Mom I am pretty sure I know of a way to get them all here in a minute.” Nick added confidently. “But, you may not like it...” Nick cautioned.

“What is it? tell me.” Sandy stammered.

“Well, all I have to do is tell each of them that Beth has a crush on them and they will each come over to get some action, then when they show up, we will escort them to the basement, and bingo they will be with mommy!” Nick proudly announced.

“It’s the perfect plan!” Sandy rejoiced, completely willing to trade the honour of her youngest for the pleasure of seeing her friends suck and fuck their sons.

Nick and Sandy sat together for the next hour, discussing the finer details of their plans, ensuring the plan was strong enough to force at least one mother to bare all for her son. Sandy bubbled over with excitement as the pair finalized their plans, her robe now completely open in the front for Nick to see the trim on her navy bra, and how her breasts strained out the top.

“Now Nicholas, you know you can probably do whatever you want with these ladies, how would you like them dressed?” Sandy asked.

“Well Mom, I know this sounds odd but I have this ‘thing’ for the waitress look, you know super short black skirt and white blouse, you know what I mean?”

Sandy nodded in approval.

“But ... do you think they can wear that AND black bras and ummm no panties!” Nick announced proudly.

“Ohhh you are a little devil aren’t you?” Sandy added with a nervous smile. “I am sure I can get them to wear that.” Sandy assured him.

“And ummm do you have stuff like that too Mom, can you do that for me?”

“Of course I have that, if that’s what you like, I will wear those. Umm ... would you like me to model it now?” Sandy asked seductively.

“Ohh yes, I would...” Nick responded excitedly.

“Ok, you just wait there for me.” Sandy replied before slipping into the closet and partially closing the door.

After a few minutes Sandy emerged with a new, more ravishing look. A hip hugging knee length black skirt, a see thru white blouse and her trademark navy bra. She was a sight to be seen, her athletic legs so curvy and her hips, so voluptuous in that tight skirt. But the piece de resistance was her chest, so visible and busting out inside that tight blouse. Nick’s mouth watered at the sight of his dear mother, looking fifteen years younger, again.

“Is this what you had in mind dear?” she asked seductively, hands on her hips and placing one foot forward.

“Ohh, god, yess mother, do you think all the gals can dress like that, you look SOOO hot!” Nick added, his eyes flicking from chest to leg and hip and back again.

“I am certain I can get them all like this.” Sandy assured him.

Nick stared longingly at his mother, his jaw dropping more and more, his eyes glazing over.

“Mom, you know there is one thing I haven’t yet done with you.”

“Well dear there are lots of things we haven’t done.” Sandy replied, watching at how Nick’s eyes were now fixated on how the skirt clung to her curvy hips.

“Well there is one thing specifically, though, I haven’t umm, well you know, performed oral on you.”

“Ohhh umm well that’s true, but we don’t have time for that now, your father will be home in ten minutes, and you know he is never late.” Sandy added, throwing water on Nick’s fire.

“Mom, just slide your panties down and I will lick you to orgasm like Beth did...” Nick told her staring at her skirt again.

Sandy gasped out loud at this request and looked quickly at her watch. “Nick we really don’t...”

“Mom, just slip your panties down and lie on the bed and I will make you cum with my tongue...”

Sandy looked at her watch again and instantly bent over and reached way up her skirt and wriggled her hips and pulled down her sensible white panties and threw them in the laundry basket beside the bed. Without another word Sandy marched to the bed and lay down, propping her head on two pillows and slowly spread her legs apart, while pulling her skirt past her generous hips. “Nick, please, if you are going to do it, do it now.” she begged, hiking her skirt up as far as possible and parting her legs to offer her son an unprecedented view of her most private parts.

Nick wasted no time in climbing on the bed, licking his lips as he quickly began forcing his face against his mother’s pubic hair. Nick knew this was no time for foreplay and instantly began sliding his tongue in and out of her opening, darting his tongue in and out, expertly tonguing her but avoiding her clit.

“Ohhh yes Nick, lick me like that.” Sandy moaned, driving her hips up and down against his face and forcing herself on him.

Nick continued to lick and flick her all over, darting his tongue in and out of her opening, wanting to badly to play with her breasts, but knowing there was no time.

“Nick, we are running out of time, please lick my clit, lick higher.” Sandy moaned, propping herself up more nad more to allow her to give directions to Nick.

Nick listened to his mother and moved his tongue up a little higher, licking and sucking on her clit like there was no tomorrow. Sandy began huffing and puffing, moaning as she watched her son’s tongue snake over her clit, sending her near the brink of climax. Sandy spread her legs as far as possible and roughly grabbed Nick’s head, forcing it against her aching clit, begging him to make her cum before her husband arrived home. “Nick, just like thaaat, ohh yes, please, don’t stop I think I’ll cum so soon, don’t stop...” Sandy groaned as she yelped Nick’s name in ecstacy.

Nick’s tongue lapped and licked and darted over her clit, and Sandy felt her nipples pushing out hard against her bra.

“Ohh god, don’t stop, I’m so close.” Sandy moaned at the exact moment the pair heard Jim’s car door close. Nick panicked and stopped licking, looking up to his mother for direction.

“Ohhhhh JESUS, don’t stop Nick, lick my pussy. I’m so close...” Sandy hissed before forcing Nick’s face between her legs again. This was it Nick thought, he had to perform in order to continue the charade. Nick lifted Sandy’s rear end off the bed and drove his tongue against her clit and licked furiously side to side and up and down, watching how Sandy bucked her hips against his dripping face and twisted her nipples thru the thin material.

“Yes, yes yes yes...” Sandy chanted and then placed three pillows over her face as she began moaning with her intense climax, shaking and bucking her hips wildly against Nick’s face, her orgasm flowing as intensely as she had ever felt.

Even before all the tremors subsided in her body, Sandy leapt out of bed and ushered Nick out of her room, her chest beat red with sex flush and her thighs wet. Within seconds Sandy had disappeared into the walk in closet again and Nick slipped out into the hallway, his mother’s juice covering his young face. Nick walked into the kitchen to clean up and spun around to see his father entering the house, a look of contentment on his eyes that he was once again with his beloved family!


Later that afternoon, after he had been assured by Sandy that Jim did not suspect a thing, Nick placed three calls to his friends Trevor, Tim and Donald. He told each of them the same line about how Beth had a crush on them and if they came over maybe, just maybe she would spend some time with them. Nick played their horniness perfectly, remaining careful to not make Beth’s feelings seem unbelievable. In each case the boy fell for the plan, hook, line and sinker. Not even bothering to ask any questions, instead taking the normally solid Nick at his word.

Between calls, Sandy set out to do the same thing, first calling her friend Donna. “Hi Donna, it’s Sandy, I was just wondering if you would consider coming to our house tomorrow night for round two, if you know what I mean?” Sandy said with a lilt.

“Ohh I thought you would never ask...” Donna replied, her body almost on fire with anticipation.

“C’mon over at eight but we do have one slight request.”

“Ohhh ... what’s that?”

“Well ... Nick would like you to wear a white blouse, a black bra and a short skirt, kinda like a waitress, except the black bra part, not white, can you do that, ohh and no panties?”

“Hmmm that’s kinda odd, but I think I can do that.” Donna replied, a little confused.

“Good, you won’t be disappointed honey.” Sandy added before hanging up.

Sandy called Rose and Jennifer and had similar conversations, each of them confused but compliant with the request. Rose cautioned that she would be wearing a long skirt but that the rest was not a problem. Sandy could already picture all three lovely ladies sitting in a row on her couch in their uniforms, ready to please her own son!

Sandy and Nick reconvened in his room to conclude their plans.

“Nick, that was really close before.”

“I know Mom, but did I do OK, did you like it?”

“It was the best, I almost fainted but we have to be more careful next time.” she cautioned, with a wink knowing she had opened the door for more action.

“Ok mom I will. Now let’s get down to business!”

Sandy had realised a key player had not been put in place. “Nick, what about Beth, have you told her yet?” she asked in a worried tone.

“Nope, we better get her involved now.”

Nick and Sandy walked confidently into Beth’s room to se her in her usual position of sitting on her bed with her headphones. Beth immediately perked up and ripped off the headphones.

“Beth honey, may we ask a favour of you please.”

“Sure mom!”

“Well ... umm ... I’m having a party for my friends tomorrow and I might need you to run some interference for me.”

“So what do I have to do?”

“Well I want to get some of my lady friends over here and ummm well ... invite their sons as well, so they can experience what I have, but it has to be a surprise, so we were hoping we could tell the boys they were coming ... ummm to see you...”

“Ohh like a birthday party where you make up an excuse for the guest of honour.” Beth replied confidently.

“Yes, like that, but you don’t have to fool around with them honey, you just have to bring them to us.” Sandy added in a motherly tone.

“Well, sure I’ll do it, but remember what we discussed today mom?”

“Umm yes ... I do.”

“Well just keep that in mind the next time you ask me to do YOU favours.” Beth shot back before winking and putting her head phones back on.

Sandy nodded her head and noted how Beth’s nipples were protruding heavily thru her tight shirt.


After what seemed like weeks, but was only 20 hours, Wednesday evening arrived. Each of the three parties had rehearsed their roles and the time was drawing near. Sandy had already had her outfit selected by Nick and was arranging it on the bed, Nick was simply wearing his jeans and t-shirt again but Beth was in the midst of a fashion crisis. Pulling at all her drawers to find the perfect ensemble. Finally she sighed and picked her usual, her tightest tank top, complementing a micro skirt, no panties, no bra. She was the dictionary definition of a tease, the sexual appetizer that Sandy and Nick were going to require this evening.

As per schedule, Nick was positioned in the basement on the couch as Jennifer arrived. Jennifer walked into the house with a trench coat on and was ushered thru the kitchen, unaware that Jeannie and Jim were long gone. Jennifer walked into the basement assuming she was about to enter a large group of ladies. To her surprise only Nick was present. Jennifer looked around at Sandy with a “what gives?” kind of expression.

“Please, take your coat off honey.” Sandy added with zeal, practically ripping Jennifer’s coat off her shoulders.

Nick immediately perked up as he looked at Jennifer, her sensible white blouse tucked into her sensible black skirt, with her absolutely stunning bra completely visible thru the thin material. Jennifer’s D cup breasts were so ‘out there’ Nick almost had an orgasm in his pants but settled down once Jennifer sat down beside him.

“I like what you are wearing.” Nick complemented as his eyes wandered back to Jennifer’s chest, so perfectly supported and visible.

Jennifer turned to Nick, “Thanks honey, I just hope I can get the same reaction out of you as before.” she taunted while leaning over and forcing her arms together to cause her breasts to explode out of her bra.

“Mmm GOD Mrs. Davis your breasts are large.” Nick moaned, staring right at her chest as she leaned over more and forced her arms together.

Jennifer smiled at Sandy and then sat back contented. “Mmm Sandy I do love your horny little son so much.” Jennifer returned, placing her hand on Nick’s thigh and moving it in circles.

Nick gulped and quickly placed his hand on Jennifer’s knee and moved it in similar circles, being daring enough to move just inside her skirt but not too high.

“Goddd you better stop now, I’m getting wet already.” Jennifer cautioned, seeing how Nick’s eyes were riveted to her melons. “Save it for later ... when your mother is naked too!” she added.

Nick smiled and removed his hands while Jennifer gulped and wiped her brow.

One by one, the ladies entered the basement with Sandy, each of them wearing the prescribed outfit. Jennifer continued to tease Nick with her cleavage as athletic Donna entered and slid her jacket off her shoulders. Nick was equally captivated with the sight of Donna’s black bra which was very visible thru the thin blouse. Each of the two women had conveniently not buttoned up the top few buttons, to add to their allure.

With one sexy woman on either side of him, Nick watched as big Rose entered and handed her coat to Sandy. Nick’s eyes bugged out of his head as he stared at how Rose’s immense bosom could barely be held back behind her black bra. OH sure Rose was a big gal, but her sex appeal was not to be denied! Nick moved off the couch to allow Rose to sit between the other two gals. Nick took his place on the wing chair opposite the couch and stared at his lovelies.

All four women sat breathlessly waiting with their stud Nick plotting his next move.

Meanwhile, Jennifer’s son Tim had already entered the house and was standing with Beth in the kitchen. At fifteen Beth could already work the men, and was teasing and flirting well beyond her years. Tim was a gangly teen who knew he was in way too deep with this cute girl, but love and lust knew no sensibility.

“So ... do you think I’m cute?” Beth asked, while flipping her hair back.

Tim stuttered a weak ‘yes’, his eyes fixated on Beth’s very obviously braless little chest and hard nipples.

As Beth continued to work her magic, the quintet in the basement were warming up for their performance, as Nick contemplated his first move. Sandy closed the doors and looked at the crowd with lust and power in her eyes.

To loosen up the ladies and lubricate the mood, Sandy had a mix of wine and vodka. The ladies would think they’re drinking just wine, but the extra alcohol would help get them loosened up faster. After a round or two where Sandy kept encouraging them to have fun and drink, it was time for the main event.

“Let’s not joke around ladies, you are here for one reason, to see my son, now what is your pleasure tonight?” Sandy asked, playing the part of a matron to a tee.

The ladies shared a laugh as they looked at each other for support and a pecking order.

Jennifer, with stealth alcohol induced courage, was the first to express her wishes... “Nick, why don’t you go over there and suckle your mother ... as if you were a baby?” she chortled.

The other women seemed to agree with this idea and chanted for Nick to make the first move.

“I have a better idea Jennifer,” Sandy who didn’t have any alcohol and was in full control of her faculties asked, “How about if Nick goes over to where you are and suckles on YOU like you were his mother?” she added with glee.

Donna and Rose immediately surged at this idea, practically jumping out of their seats to allow Nick a space. Jennifer laughed nervously, pulling at her skirt and blouse as she stared at Nick. “Umm well ... I kinda wanted to see you doing Nick,” Jennifer replied nervously, wanting, but not receiving support from the others.

Nick licked his lips and walked to where Jennifer was seated, her blouse absolutely see-thru in the light from the wall.

“Now Jennifer, undo your blouse and let young Nick suckle you please.” Sandy encouraged.

Jennifer gulped as Nick stood in front of her, his bulge already growing. “Would you really like that Nick?” Jennifer asked sweetly, pointing to herself.

“Ohh yes Mrs. Davis, if you just let yourself go I promise you will like it.” Nick reassured her, moving ever so much close to his prey.

Jennifer gulped out loud and looked around the room and then slowly began undoing one button, then two, then three until her blouse was completely undone. She slowly pulled it out of her skirt, allowing it to sit off the ends of her shoulders. Jennifer’s cleavage looked immense in that push up bra as Nick licked his lips again and kneeled in front of Jennifer. Jennifer’s little pot belly protruded a little inside her tight skirt, serving only to arouse Nick more, as her breasts sat atop that bulge.

“Pretend she’s your mommy and suck her big breasts please Nick.” Donna asked as she moved beside Jennifer on the couch to get a front row view.

The other ladies waited breathlessly as Jennifer pushed her blouse open a little more, still not certain she was up to the challenge. She sat squarely on the edge of the sofa and offered her still bra covered chest to Nick who leaned in to kiss the very tops of her breasts, licking his way between her melons.

“Ohh please Jennifer, let’s step it up a little.” Acting as an unplanned catalyst, Donna groaned as she seductively slipped her hand up Jennifer’s back, inside her blouse, and began undoing the three large clasps that held her bra back. Jennifer’s eyes closed tightly as she felt Donna’s warm hands moving in circles up her back and finally releasing all three clasps before once again giving her a nice massage up and down her back. Instantly Jennifer’s big rack fell down into Nick’s waiting hands as Donna reached forward and pushed the cups up and over her mountains. Donna wasted no time in grabbing both her breasts underneath and supporting them for Nick to see. “Mmmm Jennifert they feel delicious.” Donna moaned as she cupped and squeezed Jennifer’s tits for all to see. Jennifer remained frozen, like dear in headlights, thanking Donna for the attention, as Donna continued to push her bra and blouse out of the way, allowing young Nick an unimpeded view of her chest.

The crowd watched as Nick leaned in again and began placing kiss after kiss on the very tip of her left nipple while Donna held up one breast at a time. Jennifer gasped out loud, her nipple now being licked and sucked, and the crowd watched her right nipple grow from a mere stub to a 3/4 inch long erection. The ladies could only imagine how hard and long the one inside Nick’s mouth was!

Nick continued to work on one side, watching how her other nipple grew in reaction. Donna was mesmerized, watching as Nick flicked and licked Jennifer’s nipple causing her to moan and groan.

“Ohh baby that feels so good,” Jennifer moaned, still sitting at the edge of the couch, her breasts dangling out for Nick and her legs squirming and twitching inside that one size too small skirt.

“Why don’t you lean back and let him nurse from you.” Sandy asked sweetly, pointing to Donna for her to push Jennifer back into the couch. Donna took the cue and eased Jennifer back onto the couch, her breasts now falling into her arms, allowing her to open her legs a little more. Nick climbed up a little higher, pushing against her large curvy thighs as he resumed his suckling, this time on the right side.

“Mmmmmm yes, suck mommy’s breasts...” Jennifer moaned, trying to act the part that Sandy had laid out.

By now Rose was starting to slide her skirt up her legs, desperately wanting to touch herself. Donna watched with interest while Nick moved form side to side, licking and swirling his tongue all over her tender nipples, which now seemed to be nearly one inch in length, having been elongated many years before from actual nursing.

Jennifer’s hands moved into Nick’s hair, pulling on him and telling him exactly how she wanted to be sucked, pressing his lips to her nipples in a way that caused her loins to ache. Jennifer’s legs pushed open more and more, her skirt slowly riding up for all to see her silky thighs. Jennifer’s eyes glazed over as she turned to Donna, “Holy Christ he sucks so well ... I’m going to cum if this keeps up,” she moaned staring right at Donna’s chest until closing her eyes and whispering “Suck mommy’s tits Nick, suck them just like that...”

Sandy looked over at Rose and was thrilled to see her skirt well past mid thigh, her fingers now hidden under the material, slowly masturbating to the sights of Nick and Jennifer. Sandy was having the same ideas, but was trying to be the last to succumb to self gratification.

Donna quickly surveyed the situation and looked over to Sandy, “Please Sandy, you gotta suck Nick now, look at the bulge in his jeans, get on your knees and suck that cock!” Donna indicated, pointing at Nick.

“Well Donna, if you think he has a need, I suggest you get on your knees and do it yourself.” Sandy replied, having a reversal answer for everyone’s comments.

“MMm that is a wild idea!” Donna moaned as she slipped down from the couch beside Nick. “Are you sure Sandy?”

“Yes, of course, go right ahead.” Sandy reassured her.

Rose and Sandy watched with delight when tall, athletic Donna began pulling down Nick’s zipper, pushing his pants to the floor, with his underwear not far behind. Jennifer and Nick could now both be heard moaning, each getting serviced, Jennifer’s nipples being flicked and licked while the head of Nick’s prick was being kissed by Donna.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.