Twisted Tupperware Party - Cover

Twisted Tupperware Party

Copyright© 2021 by Jeff501

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A boring old Tupperware party turns naughty unexpectedly and cascades into a new path of depravity for Sandy's family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

A few days had passed since Nick had emptied his load inside his younger sister’s mouth and Nick was clearly confused as to which member of his family aroused him the most: his mother had the experience, Jeannie had the killer body and Beth had that young innocent look that so many men covet. However, Jeannie had seemed to be in avoidance mode since the event whereas Beth was strangely warm to Nick that week, wanting to spend more time with him than usual. Was she wanting another lesson, Nick wondered.

Nick emerged from the bathroom one weekday night only to hear the sounds of Beth calling him “Pssst Nick, come in here now.” Beth demanded quietly.

Nick was eager to please and joined his young sister in her room and watched her close the door behind him. Nick looked around to see if they were alone.

“Don’t worry she’s not here.” Beth added.

“Who, Mom or Jeannie?” Nick replied.

“Jeannie you idiot, why would mom be here?” Beth asked innocently.

“Ohh ummm yeah right, sorry.” Nick returned defensively, forgetting that Beth knew nothing of their mother’s behaviour of late.

“What do you want?” Nick asked of Beth as the pair sat on the edge of her bed.

“Well ever since the other night I can’t stop thinking about what we did, and the worst part is, I don’t know what part I liked best, sucking your dick or having Jeannie play with me.” Beth conceded looking down at the floor. “I am having a hard time with this, I think I might be a lesbian, or bi or something.” Beth added, still a little embarrassed.

“Well don’t be embarrassed, you are what you are and in time you will figure that out.” Nick answered, sounding much wiser than his sixteen years.

“Yeah I know, but it’s freaking me out cause sometimes at night I think about guys and sometimes that doesn’t work so I think about girls and umm boom that does the trick.” Beth added, looking up to see Nick’s reaction.

“Wow that is kinda hot!” Nick replied, seeming less wise and more turned on by this recent admission. “So you play every night?” Nick asked of Beth.

“Umm not every night, not when I’m on my ... you know ... but most every other night I do.” Beth admitted, staring at the floor.

“But you’re still a virgin right?” Nick asked.

“Yeah yeah, of course., I’m not as worldly as you and Jeannie.” Beth quipped.

Beth looked up to the ceiling as she contemplated this line of questioning. “You know Jeannie and I were talking about it, and the other day you said you lost your virginity to someone we have known all our lives, and we figured out that could only be 4 people: Mrs. Kelly, Aunt Susan, Aunt Denise and Jeannie ohhh and wait, hold on 5, MOM!” Beth blurted out. “So is that one of them?” Beth asked accusingly.

“Yup!” Nick added arrogantly to his horny young sister. “Jesus, they are all so much older than you, Aunt Denise is in her late 20s but all the others are close to 40!” Beth added.

“Yup, I know, it was great.”

“Wow, well all those women are totally hot, and of course you won’t tell me which one it was, I bet it was Aunt Denise, the way she walks around with her mini skirts.” Beth guessed.

“Sorry, I can’t tell you but I can tell you it was GREAT.” Nick stated again, moving a little closer to Beth. “So ... have you ever thought about any of those people, if you know what I mean?” Nick asked Beth.

Beth blushed immediately, “Ummm yeah pretty much every one of them, except not really mom I guess.” Beth checked herself.

“What do you mean, don’t you think Mom is a babe?” Nick asked defensively.

“Yeah I guess she is, she’s got a pretty nice body I guess but she is still my mother!” Beth returned.

“Yeah yeah ok” Nick replied.

“What if I told you that I could get you alone with that very same woman, and you could find out if you like the touch of a woman, would you like that?” Nick asked.

“You would do that?” Beth asked in astonishment.

“Sure, if you can keep a secret I can arrange it I bet.”

Beth’s eyes lit up with excitement at this latest development in their saga. “I’m sooo excited about this.” Beth admitted, clearing her throat in anticipation. “Do you think you could arrange it...” Beth cut herself off.

“What is it?” Nick demanded.

“Do you think maybe I could perform oral sex on one of them to see if I like it, I am so fascinated with that, I’m dying to try it.” She confessed.

“Sure, I think that can be arranged.” Nick bluffed, having no clue if he could pull this one off. “But if I arrange this you will owe me big time sis.” Nick replied, moving so close to Beth he could practically see down her tank top.

“I know, I know I would, and I promise I would pay you back somehow.” Beth replied, seeming like she would give up her first born if Nick could fulfil her fantasy.

“I’d offer to suck your dick but I already did that.” Beth chortled while staring directly at her brother’s hard on inside his jeans.

“Yeah, well would you ... nahh” Nick stopped himself this time.

“What, what? would I what?” Beth asked.

“Well, if I get you what you want, maybe I could fuck you someday, just like Jeannie.” Nick asked boldly.

“Ummm yeah but not now, I want to save it until I am older, do you understand?” Beth asked, somewhat flattered at this request.

“Ok, ok, I figured that, we’ll figure something out.” Nick replied, placing his hand on Beth’s thigh and moving it up and down.

“GOD I hope it’s Aunt Denise, she’s such a hot little slut.” Beth giggled as Nick’s hand moved up her soft young body.

“So you want it to be her, but would you lick any of them?” Nick asked.

“Hell yeah, I sure would, they’re all babes.” Beth replied without even excluding Sandy. Nick didn’t bother to remind her that Mom was on the list, he simply locked her answer for future use. The tension in the moment was quickly broken when they heard their mother calling them for dinner.

“Alright, not a word even to Jeannie, ok?” Nick instructed. Beth nodded her head and licked her lips as the pair exited her room without anyone suspecting a thing.


Days passed and Beth and Nick exchanged knowing glances but did not touch or re-convene their secret meetings, each one confident the other would hold the bargain. Nick was still a tad concerned about who he would enlist for this task but he knew it would have to be one of the women he lived with. After all, he just didn’t know the others well enough to begin to approach them with this request. Nick waited patiently as he contemplated the situation ... A few more days passed until Nick got the break he was waiting for...


“Do you have a minute Nick.” Sandy asked sweetly one Saturday morning.

“Yes of course mom, what is it?” Nick replied in his normal happy tone of voice.

“Okay, follow me.” Sandy replied, taking Nick by the hand and leading him to the master bedroom.

Since his mother was dressed in only her nightgown Nick was certain he was in for some more hot action, but with the others in the house? he found this to be very odd.

Sandy and Nick entered the master bedroom and Sandy immediately locked the door. Nick instinctively sat on the edge of the bed and awaited his mother’s direction.

“Honey I know what you are probably thinking but we can’t really do anything right now, as much I would love to,” she whispered under her breath. “It’s about next week, as I am sure you know, it’s my turn to host the ladies again, and after what happened last time I have been thinking that maybe we could have a second round.” Sandy explained. “Let me explain, you see when it was happening to us the first time, when umm you know the gals were holding me back I swore inside I would get revenge,” she explained. Nick nodded his head up and down. “But now that they have shown me something so wonderful as this, I am thinking not of revenge, but leading by example so that some of they may have the joy that we have experienced, do you agree?” Sandy asked of her handsome son.

“Ummm yeah sure Mom, but what do you have in mind and how does it affect me?” Nick asked inquissically.

“Well I have been thinking that maybe we can have the ladies over, not all of them but some of them, and secretly invite all their boys too and when I give you the signal we can get them involved.”

“Of course we may have to get them warmed up ourselves.” Sandy giggled, looking over at her son’s rising bulge.

“So let me get this straight, you want to get the ladies over like last time and have their sons screw you? Or them?” Nick asked confused.

“No, not me silly, I want only you to touch me and warm them to the idea and then bring in their boys and force them to have sex with them, or at least some of them anyway.” Sandy explained.

“Wow, that would be pretty cool to see.” Nick responded, shuffling his legs to try and divert the pressure in his pants.

“Yes and it’s Jennifer and Donna I want to see most, I would just love to see them on the couch with their sons all over them.” Sandy exclaimed, a hint of arousal in her voice.

“Well you had me worried there Mom, I thought you wanted the boys to touch you.” Nick stated in relief.

“Awww that is so sweet Nick that you would be jealous for your old mom.” Sandy sighed in return.

“Well of course I am, you’re so sexy I want you all to myself.” Nick declared looking straight into his mom’s eyes.

“I know what you mean Nick, when all those ladies were touching you, and when you were rubbing yourself looking at their chests, I was so jealous, I wanted to be the one you were stroking to, I wanted to show you what I had so you could play.” Sandy returned shyly allowing her nightgown to open just enough for her cleavage to be visible.

“Mom, what are you doing, you know how much that turns me on.” Nick replied, staring at how Sandy was pulling her robe open for Nick to see her pendulous breasts, still wet from the shower.

“I know son, I wish we could play now too.” Sandy admitted as she opened up her gown fully for Nick to see.

“So we have a deal.” Sandy asked of Nick while moving close to her young son.

“Well not quite, I wanted to ask you if you would agree to something as well, so maybe we can cut a deal.” Nick asked, staring at his mother’s lengthy cleavage as the robe opened more and more.

“What is it?” Sandy asked sweetly.

“Well if I agree to help you with the ladies night would you agree to help someone out who has never performed oral sex on a woman?” Nick asked.

“You mean you want me to teach that person, or they want to do it to me?” Sandy asked, pointing at herself.

“Yes, this person wants to perform it on someone, and I told them I would help them, so ... maybe if you would let them we could make this work.” Nick added confidently. “They don’t want you to do anything except, ummm be the receiver I guess you could say.” Nick explained.

Sandy comtemplated the request as she moved Nick’s hand to her left breast and gasped as he massaged and rubbed her hardening nipple.

“But Nick, I thought you said you wanted these all to yourself, now I am a little hurt, you want to share me?” she asked looking down at how Nick was caressing her boobs and twisting her nipples.

“Yes, but we have known this person a long time and I trust them, so I will make an exception.” Nick added.

“I see, and will you be watching, or will we be alone, I think I would prefer to not be alone if this person is a stranger.” Sandy returned, wanting the safety of Nick at her side.

“Ohh I promise I will be there, that much I promise, but this person is not a stranger.” Nick added.

“I see, well I really don’t have much choice if I want your help, and it sounds very enticing.” Sandy added. “Is he cute?” Sandy asked seductively.

“Ohh this person is VERY cute.” Nick replied as he winked and looked at the locked door.

“Ok it’s a deal,” his mother stated confidently. “Now we must get out of here before we get caught.” Sandy urged, standing up as she closed her robe to cover up.

“Mom before we go, could you maybe give me one more minute.” Nick asked.

“Ok, just one minute but no touching right now ok.” Sandy added, her breasts still aching for Nick’s touch.

“When we were in the bathroom you said you had a fantasy, could you whisper something in my ear so I will know what to expect.” Nick asked, pulling his pants down a little to show his mother his raging hard on.

Sandy could not help but stare at her son’s hard on, so big and thick and so close to her hands. Sandy moved to where Nick was standing and let her robe fall to the floor around her ankles and grabbed Nick’s throbbing tool and cupped his ear with her hands and whispered “Someday when we are all alone, I want to dress up like a cheap whore and get on my knees and have you force yourself on me and make me do whatever it is you want, I will even dress up in garter belt and no panties if you like and you can do me all day long and treat me like a slut, that is my fantasy.” Sandy’s hand reached down and wrapped around his thick pole and gave it one fast rub until finally releasing and pulling her nightgown back up.

Nick stood, his cock standing straight up for her to see in awe of what just transpired. “Now get dressed so we can join the others.” Sandy instructed while pulling her robe together and watching Nick slowly get dressed.

Nick and Sandy emerged from the bedroom without anyone having noted their absence. The rest of the weekend was fairly uneventful as each of the lovers was busy with their tasks, preparing for the party that was planned that week. Nick knew well enough to keep his hands off his mother when the family was lurking, especially since none of the other’s knew anything of their games, even sweet Beth.


“Hey Beth, come here,” Nick whispered. “I think tonight is the night, Dad and Jeannie are going out and I think I can get Mom out of the house for a bit too, do you want to try it?” Nick asked, hoping for a yes.

“Damn yes, if you can arrange it I will be here.” Beth replied.

“Ok I’m going to try and set it up in my room ok, do you have any requests?” Nick asked of Beth.

“Yeah tell Aunt Denise to wear something totally slutty and tell her to get ready to cum HARD!” Beth replied confidently.

“Ohh you think you have this all figured out don’t you?” Nick replied.

Beth nodded her head up and down.

“Ok, just knock on my door at 8 PM and the person will be sitting in my chair waiting for you ok, and make sure when you come in you have clothes that can easily be taken off ok?” Nick added.

Beth smiled and nodded her head again, more excited than ever.

Nick left Beth and quietly traveled to the back deck to speak with his mother. “Mom, shhh, can we talk for a second?” Nick whispered.

“Yes what is it?”

“Tonight is the night!”

“No, no, the party is this Tuesday” Sandy replied, a little confused.

“No, my buddy is ready tonight to ... you know ... on you.” Nick stated.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh that!” Sandy gasped out loud. “Really? Where?”

“Can you be in my room at 8 PM, I will make sure everyone is out of the house.” Nick promised.

“Sure, but what about Beth, she will be here tonight, I don’t want her to hear us.” Sandy cautioned.

“Don’t worry, I will get rid of her.” Nick stated confidently.

“Ok, this is exciting!” Sandy blurted.

“I know, I know, but there is one more thing: this person wants you to wear something totally slutty, can you do that, maybe short skirt and garter, like you told me the other day?” Nick asked his mother, his elbow resting on her bosom.

“Sure, that can be arranged!” Sandy proudly announced.

“8 PM sharp” Nick repeated.


By 7:30 Jeannie and Jim had left the house, leaving only the trio of ‘would be lovers’.

However, Nick had some serious logistics to perform to raise the confidence of the others. By 7:35 Nick was in Beth’s room instructing her as Sandy had locked herself in the master bedroom.

“Ok, here’s the deal, you stay here until 8 ok, Aunt Susan is coming over to pick up Mom in like 10 minutes ok, and then it’s showtime!” Nick instructed his sister who was wearing a tiny tank top, no bra and mini skirt, barely covering her ass.

“Ah ha so it MUST be either Aunt Denise or Mrs. Kelly.” Beth replied.

“We’ll see. But wow ... you look hot Beth.” Nick added, pushing her onto the bed and telling her to be patient. “Slip into my room at precisely 8 PM and we can have some fun ok, it will be dark, but you can crawl over to my desk and the woman will be sitting in the chair ok?” Nick instructed.

“So it’s going to be dark?” Beth queried.

“Yes, this person has requested that it be dark at first, is that ok?” Nick asked.

“Yeah sure, whatever, as long as I get to eat her out I don’t care!” Beth nodded her head and closed the door after Nick had left.

Nick raced to his mother’s room after turning off the hall lights and let himself in. Sandy sat on the edge of the bed wearing a tight top with scoop neck, short mini skirt, charcoal nylons and 3 inch heels.

“Soo ... is this slutty enough for you, or for this other person I should say?” Sandy asked proudly, standing up to allow her son to admire her curves.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.