Twisted Tupperware Party - Cover

Twisted Tupperware Party

Copyright© 2021 by Jeff501

Chapter 2: Nick and Sandy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Nick and Sandy - A boring old Tupperware party turns naughty unexpectedly and cascades into a new path of depravity for Sandy's family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

As days passed into weeks, Sandy and Nick attempted to ignore the incredible events of that night. There was no denying each one had enjoyed the experience but Sandy in particular was keen to move on and forget about what can only be considered the most un-ethical of acts. Still, mother and son could not stop thinking about their erotic experiences. Nick frequently found himself masturbating thinking about his mother’s body while Sandy found it difficult to concentrate on sex with her husband while thoughts of her naked son dominated inside. Even Sandy found the temptation more than she could resist and frequently rubbed her aching crotch as she dreamed about touching her son, or better yet, having him lick her breasts again and even her pussy.

The two had not talked much about the experience with the exception of some re-assuring words from Sandy that it was ok. The two attempted to seem normal around the other family members, however, Jeannie in particular had noticed a distinct closeness between the pair that made her more than a little jealous. Jeannie and Nick had often quarreled for mom’s attention whereas Beth was more of a Daddy’s girl.

One day Nick, Sandy and Beth found themselves alone in the house. Nick had already sized up his mother that day, looking at how fantastic she appeared as she walked around the house in a black tank top. Surely she was wearing the black bra Nick figured as he watched Sandy strut around the house. There was no denying that Nick was getting very aroused at the sight of his voluptuous mother. This twinned with the knowledge that Beth had locked herself in her room allowed Nick to become more aggressive than usual.

Sandy stirred the spaghetti in the pot until she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders, caressing and rubbing somewhat like a massage yet with more feeling and passion.

“Nick what are you doing?” She asked confused.

“I’m just giving you a little massage, is that ok mom?”

“I don’t know, maybe we should not do things like this anymore...” Sandy replied, already feeling tingles in her body as her teenage son caressed her tight shoulders. “That ummm feels really good Nick,” Sandy sighed, slumping against the stove.

Nick pressed a little closer to his mother from behind to let her know how much he felt for her as the two pushed into each other.

“Nick please, you better stop ... you know what happens when we get carried away, we can’t have that again.” Sandy protested.

“I know Mom, it’s just that you look so great today, and I was wondering if you were wearing the black bra again, from that night?” Nick asked, spinning his mother around to stare at the black straps that had now appeared outside the tank top.

Sandy looked down at her shoulders, “Yes dear, it’s the same one, the one you saw, the one I lowered for you to suckle...” Sandy gulped as she choked on the words, the memory so intense. “The one when you suckled on my breasts that night.” She sighed, looking down at her generous chest.

Without asking, Nick reached across and slipped his hand against Sandy’s tank top and pulled it up slightly until the bottom of her bra was exposed. Sandy looked around nervously but made no attempt to stop her horny son as he lifted the tank top well above her chest to her neck.

“Can you hold it up for me please mom?”

Nick looked into Sandy’s eyes and watched her nod her head up and down in approval at what he was doing.

Sandy held the top above her chest for her son to admire.

“Mom I could never get enough of seeing this.” Nick excitedly stated. Once again without asking, Nick moved his hand to her mother’s tummy and then slid his hand up until he was cupping both her tits with his hands and squeezing the flesh so gently.

“Ohhhh God, and I could never get enough of your touch there sweetie.” Sandy replied in ecstacy.

Mother and son stood frozen in time as Nick continued squeezing and playing with his mother’s large tits, rubbing them outside the bra and pushing them together until her hard nipples had pushed thru the thin material. Nick continued kneading them and caressing them as Sandy cooed and whispered how much she liked the attention.

“Mom, I’m getting so hard just touching you like this, you look much sexier than any of the girls I know at school”.

Sandy looked down “Ohh my, you are getting hard aren’t you Nick?” Sandy exclaimed, completely lost in the moment.

“Does this turn you on as much as it does for me, Mom? I want to know what turns a lady on.” Nick queried as he continued to rub her mother’s breasts in circles, paying special attention to how her nipples had become so hard.

“Yes, Nick, it’s very arousing, the way you are touching me, you’ve got your old mother very, ... well very wet in the panties right now.” Sandy conceded, still unable to think clearly as she looked down to see her heaving breasts being touched and massaged.

Nick’s cock was now pushing thru his track pants at an unbelievable rate, allowing Sandy a fantastic view at how powerful her sexual presence was to her young son.

“Can we go in your room and touch each other some more Mom?” Nick asked sweetly, reaching back to undo Sandy’s bra. As Sandy’s bare breasts fell into Nick’s hands she sighed and took Nick by the hand and led him to the master bedroom, his hands still massaging her chest.

With the door locked, Sandy sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her bra to her neck, allowing Nick to see her large tits hanging for him. “If you want you can suck on them again Nick...” Sandy asked, pushing Nick’s face to her aching nipples.

Nick leaned in, as he had done that night, and began licking in circles around Sandy’s nipples, alternating from left to right and back again. Sandy moaned lightly as she felt her son’s heavenly tongue on her nipples. Sandy grabbed Nick’s head and forced it on her in the exact areas she wanted, causing her pussy to gush with fluid into her panties.

“Ohhhhh Nick you are too good at that honey.” Sandy moaned, her nipples now soaked in saliva and her legs opening up a little more. Nick could not take the pressure anymore and pulled his track pants down to his knees. With only his underwear holding back his immense hard on, Nick tried to push his mother’s hand onto his crotch moaning “Please mom” with a mouth full of nipple.

Sandy complied and massaged his package with her hand as he devoured her melons. Sandy continued to slowly massage the outside of his package, rubbing his veiny shaft as it grew and grew until temptation finally overcame Sandy as she slipped her right hand inside Nick’s underpants and began stroking his bare shaft. Nick gasped in delight as he felt his mother’s warm hand caressing his most private parts.

Just as Nick began pushing his undies lower to release his pecker Sandy pushed her son off, “Nick, we can’t do this, not now, Beth is in the house, this will lead to ... well you know ... We have to stop now.” she said, pulling her bra down over her tits.

“You mean you think if we kept going you would want to ... You know, go all the way with me?” Nick asked incredulously.

“Yes Nick, you have me very turned on, if we don’t stop, I won’t be able to stop until, well until your cock is inside me and my legs are around your back. As much as that turns me on, we cannot, we just can’t...” Sandy insisted, re-dressing herself and pushing Nick’s prick back into his pants as he slowly rubbed it for his mother.

“Mom, if you won’t touch me then may I make one request please?” Nick asked sweetly gazing into her eyes as they sat on the bed.

“Of course Nick, anything...”

“Well, you and Dad still do it right?” Nick asked.

“Ummm yes, your father and I still make love a few times per week, well sometimes.” Sandy added shyly, barely believing she was discussing her sex life with her son.

“So ... if you won’t show me in person, can I watch you and dad sometime, maybe?” Nick asked tentatively.

“Ohh Nick, I don’t think your father would agree to that, that is just too weird.”

“No, no, I meant could I hide and watch you, only you and I would know, I want to learn, I want to see what to do mom.” Nick asked with puppy dog eyes.

“Nick that is a very difficult thing for me to answer, it’s just so bizarre, sex is very personal.” she added, trying to dissuade her son.

“Pleassssssssse Mom, just once ok, I would be really quiet, I just want to see what it’s like.” Nick pleaded with his mother.

“I see, well how would you do this Nick, I don’t want your sisters to find out either” Sandy added.

“Well some night, I could slip into your closet and watch you two and then when dad falls asleep I would just go back to my room.” Nick added.

A nervous smile breached Sandy’s lips as she was immediately aroused by what Nick would most likely be doing in the closet or in his room after the fact.

“Does that mean you will let me do it...” Nick asked, “besides, I could just do it without your permission, you would never know, I am asking so you will be prepared.” Nick added.

“I see, well that is true, umm, this is so weird, but ok dear, maybe we can try that, when do you want to do that?” she asked, in an almost excited tone.

“Soon mom, very soon, can we try tonight?” Nick asked in an agitated tone.

“Tonight, ummm, well I can’t promise but I can try.” Sandy returned.

“If you think it’s going to work, just knock three times on my door and then get Dad to go into the bathroom or something ok, and then I will slip into the closet and watch you ok Mom?”

Sandy nodded her head in full agreement, more than a little aroused by her son’s scheme.

“And Mom, can I ask one more thing please?”

“Yes Nick, what is it?”

“Ahhh, can you wear those nylons and garters I saw in your dresser, the black ones, ohhh and the black bra, please?” Nick begged.

“Ohhh you’re just like your father aren’t you, well I’ll see what I can do.” Sandy laughed.

Nick, amazed that his mother would agree to all this, kissed her on the cheek and returned to his room, awaiting the signals for that evening.


Nick sat hour after hour attempting to do his physics homework but completely unable to concentrate. The urge to jerk off was overpowering but he wanted desperately to save it for later, for that slim chance his mother would grant his request. At 10:50, with Nick’s head lying against his desk blotter, he heard what he had dreamt about all night, the three raps on the door.

“Shit!, this is it, she’s doing it.” he gleamed, jumping out of his chair. Nick walked to the door and was surprised to see it open slightly as his mother’s face appeared. Nick, worried at what she might say, quickly raced to the door “What is it mom? is everything ok?”

“Yes Nick, I think we’re on, ok honey.” Sandy added, standing in her flowing night gown.

“Really? It’s ok?”

“Yes, and I did what you asked.” Sandy proudly announced as she let the belt of her dressing gown fall open for Nick to see. Nick’s jaw dropped as he saw his willowy mother open the front of her gown, revealing that black bra and matching stockings and garter.

“Wow mom! Nice!” Nick complimented, his eyes scanning up and down her sexy body.

Sandy looked down over her body, “Do you think it’s too slutty for me?”

“No mom, you look so hot, wow!”

“Can I warm you up mom?” Nick asked, approaching his mother.

“OK, but quickly...” she added.

Nick walked over to his mother and slid his hand up her tummy and then began caressing her tits again, rubbing them together and pushing the night gown open. Without warning Nick slid his hand down, instead of up and instanltly began rubbing his mother’s crotch, outside her black panties.

“What are you doing!?, Ohhhh Jesus nick...” Sandy replied, not making any attempt to stop his fingers from touching her panties. “Ok Nick, you better stop, you’re making me all wet.” Sandy complained, quickly covering up and tying up the belt, telling Nick to follow her.

Nick and Sandy crept to the master bedroom as Sandy slipped inside, instructing Nick to wait for her cue. After a few seconds the door creaked open and Nick slipped inside and was shuttled into the closet seconds before his father returned from the en-suite bathroom.

Nick waited patiently in the closet, his only port to the outside world being the air gap between the slats in the doors. As Nick strained to see what was transpiring he immediately saw his father walk into the room, completely naked with a sizable erection. Nick could not believe he was seeing his father this way. Sandy lay on the middle of the bed with in her sexy under garments, awaiting her husband. Tim immediately lay next his wife and began rubbing up against her, massaging her breasts outside the bra and moving his legs over hers. The pair seemed to immediately respond, sharing touches and moving their bodies as one, touching and caressing. Nick figured they had done this millions of times before and his father hardly seemed to bat an eye at how sexy Sandy appeared in her lingerie.

Nick could feel his cock rising in his pajamas but he resisted touching it on two accounts: fear of disturbing his parents but mostly he wanted to save himself for that small chance that his mother could help him out. Nick quietly placed his hand over his bulge but did not rub, merely gripping his long hard member and squeezing it as he watched his father play with his mother’s large breasts, quickly pulling her bra down to expose her nipples.

Nick could hear his mother sighing as her nipples disappeared into Tim’s mouth for a good sucking. Nick was torn with jealousy but remained calm as he watched his mother’s tits get a good sucking. Tim continued to suckle on Sandy, pulling her bra down roughly around her arms so he could see them and play with them. Sandy lay back, occasionally looking at the closet to see if Nick was visible in the dim lighting.

Nick continued to watch, his pecker at full length now, his eyes riveted to how his mother’s tits were getting sucked and licked and how Sandy’s legs opened up for her husbands touches. A few seconds passed and Sandy slipped her panties over her garter belt and pushed them to her ankles and opened her legs up for Tim. Tim immediately began massaging her inner thighs and pushing them wide open. Nick watched his mother become completely exposed, her bra long gone and her legs wide open as Tim easily inserted a finger.

Nick gasped as he watched his father’s finger easily dart in and out of his mother, causing Sandy’s hips to move up and down with the motion. Tim’s cock was now at full length also as he rubbed it against Sandy’s legs. What would they do, Nick asked himself, his pajamas now around his ankles as he pulled his hard cock out to squeeze and rub.

Nick was not prepared for what came next as Tim forcefully grabbed her head and pushed it to his erection and instructed her to suck it long and hard. Sandy, being the good wife, did as instructed and sat on her knees and took her husband in her mouth and began sucking it and licking it and forcing the entire length down her throat.

Wow, my mom sucks cock!’ Nick thought, his own pecker in dire need of attention. Sandy continued to lick and suck on Tim like a seasoned pro, licking the head and pumping the shaft with her hand expertly. Nick looked down and could almost feel his mother’s hot mouth on his shaft but he still resisted the temptation to jerk off, hoping his mother would relieve him.

Sandy, appearing to truly enjoy sucking cock, continued to drool over Tim’s shaft before taking the entire cock back in her mouth to suck it and lick it. Nick could see his mother’s cheeks collapsing as she sucked hard on the shaft. A few seconds later Sandy’s right hand quietly slipped between her legs to help relieve the pressure on her aching clit. It became obvious that if Sandy was going to climax she would have to take care of I herself. Tim began rocking back and forth, pushing his long cock in and out of Sandy’s mouth. Nick gulped with each passing second, wanting so desperately to join in, but petrified to move.

“Get on all fours and let me take you from behind” Tim whispered just loud enough for Nick to hear.

Holy shit, mom’s going to take it doggy style!’ Nick felt his cock throbbing in his right hand.

Sandy obeyed her husband and arranged herself on all fours, spreading her legs just wide enough to allow Tim to push against her.

Within seconds Tim had pushed his cock deep inside Sandy, the pair now pushing hard against each other, Tim’s hands on Sandy’s hips and Sandy’s hands stretched out against the pillows.

Tim pushed Sandy’s head into the pillows and began ploughing into her from behind, slamming his cock in harder than Nick would have thought comfortable. Still, Sandy seemed to enjoy every minute of it, moaning each time Tim’s cock entered her. From this vantage point, Nick had a very clear side view of his father and mother going at it, Sandy’s large tits almost touching the sheets as they hung down heavily, and Tim’s cock slamming her pussy over and over again.

Suddenly without warning, Sandy spun around, causing Tim’s cock to pop out.

What was going on?’ Nick thought.

“What’s the problem?” Tim asked rudely.

“Nothing, I just want to face this way ok?” Sandy replied, re-positioning herself so that she was now looking directly into the closet.

Nick held his breath, knowing that not only could his mother see in but his father could too. What was she doing!

Nick slumped against the back of the wall, his thick cock throbbing and pulsing in his sweaty hand. Tim resumed the act, forcing his cock deep inside, much to Sandy’s delight, her audible low moans telling the story of a woman who liked being filled up.

Nick could now see his mother’s face as she looked directly at him, her eyes opening and closing every time she felt the thrusts from behind. Nick could tell his mother was enjoying the act, yet he wondered why Tim was so reluctant to touch her pussy or ass, he seemed only interested in his own pleasures.

Tim grabbed Sandy’s hips and began thrusting harder and harder, driving Sandy towards the side of the bed, closer and closer to Nick. Nick felt like he was in a 3D movie house, watching his mother’s pretty face lunging at him every time her pussy got filled with hard cock. Sandy’s tits looked incredibly big from this angle, hanging below and swinging every time she moved. Nick could not bear the tension anymore, his hard cock leaking pre cum faster than he could imagine.

“Mmmmm god yes, fuck me harder!” Sandy pleaded as Tim filled her up from behind, slamming in. With each thrust Sandy’s pendulous tits swung towards Nick, causing his boner to grow and grow. Sandy, in the throws of passion and wanting to show her sexuality to Nick, lowered her head and placed one ear against the sheets, moaning out loud “Fuck me Tim, fuck me harder, I need it hard and fast tonight.” she yelled, her hips pumping back against her husband.

Nick had never seen anything like this, not even in movies. His male hormones boiled over seeing his mother so explosively sexual and wanting it so hard and deep. Nick’s cock ached to be rubbed and Nick could barely muster the strength to resist, but he did.

Just as Nick wished the show could go on forever, Nick saw that look on his father’s face, the look that signified the end was near.

Poor mom.’ he thought, ‘she’s just getting revved up and it’s going to be over in seconds.

Without warning his wife, Tim pulled out and began pumping his hot man cum all over Sandy’s back. Sandy, looking directly into Nick’s eyes, looked visibly disappointed and quickly blew Nick a kiss and then turned around to catch the remaining drops of man sauce on her cheek and tits. Sandy rubbed Tim’s balls and began licking the head of his cock, cleaning off the remaining cum and swallowing it all up like a good wife.

Seconds later Tim dismounted the bed and walked to the ensuite to clean off his body, paying no attention to the fact that Sandy’s back was covered in goo. Sandy, alone on the bed, once again blew a kiss in Nick’s direction and winked lovingly before following Tim into the bathroom, her breasts looking swollen and red with sex flush.

Nick heard distant murmurs in the bathroom for a few seconds and then his parents walked out together, Sandy’s tits still unsupported but her panties back on and her robe flowing loosely. Tim had slipped on some underpants and quickly jumped into bed. Sandy looked at Nick thru the slats, holding one of her breasts up in a teasing manner before picking up her bra and cinching up her robe again to lay down on top of the bed with Tim. Sandy reached over and turned out the light and lay awake, arranging her bra again and waiting for Tim to fall asleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.