Praying for Forgiveness - Cover

Praying for Forgiveness

by DDMarshall

Copyright© 2021 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Pa is a preacher and says everyone is a sinner but if we pray for forgiveness we will go to the promised land. We pray for forgiveness a lot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

I sat in my grandmother’s parlor having tea when I asked her how she met and fell in love with my grandpa Charlie. My Grandmother, April Thornberry-Perkins is 97 years old. This is her unabashed story as she told it to me.


It was 1936 and I was 17. The great depression had a tight grip on the world. Your Great Grandpa Abe Thornberry, God rest his soul, was a preacher. Your Uncle Gabe, God rest that randy rascals soul, was 16 at the time. Come to think of it, they is all gone but me. Anyway, my Ma, your Great Grandma Matilda Thornberry, would go along with almost anything your Great Grandpa Abe said just to keep the peace. Everything he said was usually preceded by, “By the power vested in me by God...” Of course, we ain’t never seen any of that power he claims to have been given. If he did have the power, we wouldn’t have been so god damn poor. Now I have to admit he did give a powerful sermon and got folks stirred up and praising God. But most of the dirt farmers that come to hear his preachen’ didn’t have much more than two pennies to put in the plate me and Gabe would pass after his sermon.

We lived in Kansas at the time. Our house was small and only had a kitchen, living room, and a sitting room for praying. There were two bedrooms. The chicken coop, privie and the storm cellar were out in the back of the house.

My brother Gabe and I shared the same room and bed. Of course, Ma and Pa shared the big bedroom and bed. Our Pa preached on the sins of the flesh, so we knew we was sinning. But I wasn’t sure if kissing Gabe was a sin or not. We never kissed in front of Ma and Pa, and I ain’t heard Pa pass judgment on that.

When we knew my Ma and Pa were sleeping, I would crawl over the bundle board and cuddle up and kiss Gabe. We did this a lot. I liked when we pulled up our nightshirts and we rubbed against each other. We would touch each other weren’t supposed to. Then his dicky would get big and rub all over my kitty. Sometimes if we wasn’t careful, Gabe’s cock would slip into my pussy, and we would have to say an extra prayer for forgiveness.

For a long time, I thought our Ma was a religious and pious woman. We could hear her at night when we thought the Holy Spirit was in her. “Oh lordy yes, Take me, and make me yours. Oh god, I can feel you in me. I know you will come for me.” My Ma made quite the ruckus sometimes when the spirit moved her. That’s when my Pa would yell at her, “Praise the lord Matilda, the big man is coming for ya.”

For some reason, when Ma gets the spirit of the Lord in her, Gabe crawls on top of me and we would sin. I know it’s wrong, but it’s the devil in us and not anything we could control. Pa said the devil is in everyone, but paradise will be ours as long as we pray for forgiveness. I spread my legs and we do the devil’s work. Tomorrow we will pray for forgiveness.

The next morning Gabe and I would kneel in front of the cross in the sitting room and pray as Pa praised us to our Ma, “Look at our children, Matilda. On their knees every night before bedtime and two or three times a week, they take time to pray in the morning. God must love them as much as we do.”

Ma would smile and nod, “Yes, Abe, I have noticed April and Gabe praying in the morning. We are truly blessed.”

Now we can’t say Ma was without sin. She spent a goodly amount of time on her knees praying for forgiveness after our shopping trip to town.

Mr. Dobbs ran Dobbs General Store. To hear the women folk talk at our socials, he was considered the best looking eligible bachelor in town. Every Tuesday, Ma drove our old Model T Ford into town. After we was done tacking up the flyers, Pa made to let folks know we were having a bake sale or a Sunday picnic; we stopped into the Dobb’s General Store for supplies. It seemed Mr. Dobbs always had something special that just arrived in the back storeroom that Ma just had to see. Mr. Dobbs would give Gabe and me a couple of jawbreakers. Then tell us to turn the OPEN sign around and watch the store for him. Ma would come back about a half-hour later, all red in the face and smiling as she called him the devil. Of course, we didn’t have a lot of money, so Ma never bought nothing special from that storeroom.


It was late, and Gabe and I were going at it really good. I was right on the edge of the devil’s pleasure when the bedroom door opened. Gabe and I froze.

“You two need to hold the God damn noise down. You’re going to wake your Pa. Your knees will be bloody if he catches you.”

Gabe rolled off of me and Ma saw his hard cock. “Well, Gabe, you sure have grown up to be a big boy.”

“I just knew Ma was going to blame me, “April, you make sure his seed lands on your belly and not up your cunt. No babies. You hear me.”

“Yes, Momma.”

“And keep the noise down.” Ma walked out of our bedroom and shut the door behind her.

I thought for sure I was going to be locked in the storm cellar for the rest of the night to pray for forgiveness. I hadn’t even closed my legs when I said, “Holy shit Gabe, Ma knows, and she didn’t say we had to stop or we was going to hell. She just wants us to be quiet.”

Gabe came up with the solution, “Maybe we should do it on the floor from now on.” Then Gabe asked, “Do you think we need to pray for forgiveness now that Ma knows?”

I thought for a second, “Yeah, Ma does after she sees Mr. Dobbs.”

“Okay, I guess we should if we want His forgiveness, but it ain’t never going to make me stop sinning.”

“Me neither.” Gabe crawled back on top of me.

We tried it on the floor, but a splinter in my ass put a stop to that.

It was Sunday and Pa was preaching up a storm with one of his finest fire and brimstone halleluiah; we is all going to the Promised Land sermons.

I had borrowed a pinch of Pa’s pipe tobacco. Gabe and I decided it was a good time to sneak out and go behind the tent Pa called our church, roll a cigarette and have a smoke. Just as we was going to go around the back of the tent, I spotted Ma and Mr. Dobbs coming around the other corner. I pushed Gabe back and told him to be quiet. I knelt down and peeked around the corner. Damn, if Ma wasn’t on her knees and she weren’t praying.

Wearing her Sunday best blue prairie dress with the puffy sleeves and matching bonnet, Mom undid Mr. Dobbs’ trousers, took out his cock and put it in her mouth of all places. I just knew I was going to have to try that with Gabe. It looked so sinful. Gabe and I watched as Ma played with Mr. Dobbs’ balls and sucked on what I thought was a fair-sized cock. Now, this went on for a few minutes. Mr. Dobbs sure did look like he was enjoying himself. I could hear Pa praising the Lord and denouncing the sins of the flesh. It looked like Ma was trying to swallow more of Mr. Dobbs’ cock when Mr. Dobbs pushed forward and put his hand on top of Ma’s bonnet to hold her steady. Ma grabbed his cock and held still as Mr. Dobbs looked like he was trying to fuck her mouth. When he groaned and stopped quivering and held still, Ma leaned back and tucked his cock back into his pants.

Mr. Dobbs buttoned his pants and helped Ma get up off her knees. Ma stood up, brushed off her dress and spit a really juicy one onto the ground. We never did get our smoke. We could hear Pa winding down and it was time for us to pass the plate. We scurried back inside and started passing the plate while Pa still had them fired up. Ma and Mr. Dobbs came in right behind us. Ma looked at me and winked as she shouted Hallelujah. Pa was nearsighted, and everything over twenty feet away was a blur to him. Mom’s coming and goings would never be noticed by Pa. Now I knew why she always sat at the back of the church.

Now that church services was over, Gabe and I only had a few chores, and then the day was ours to do as we pleased. I fed the chickens while Gabe brought in the wood for the stove. Even Pa sat on the porch with his pipe and relaxed with the good folks that stayed to gossip after services was over. Ma was with her lady friends. Most likely planning bake sales and picnics.

On Sundays, Gabe and I liked to go through the woods to the Perkins farm. They had a swimming hole and we liked to spy on the Perkins kids. They swam there every Sunday in the summer. The reason we spied on them is they always swam naked.

The Perkins had three kids. Charlie was the youngest at fifteen, Sara was sixteen. The same age as Gabe. Then there was Harry. Harry is eighteen, a year older than me, and had the biggest cock. When we got there, Sara and Charlie were swimming. I was disappointed I didn’t see Harry.

Suddenly we knew where Harry was. He was standing behind us buck naked, looking awfully pleased with himself.

“Well, what do we have here? If it ain’t Gabe and April, the preacher’s kids. How long you been spying on us?”

I was getting a real close-up look at Harry’s cock. Of course, I was brought up not to lie, “All summer.”

“Shit, you should have told us you were here. We don’t mind you looking. Do you want to swim with us? I sure wouldn’t mind getting a look at you, April Thornberry.”

Still on my hands and knees and looking directly at his cock I asked, “You ain’t mad we spied on you while you was naked?”

“Hell no, Why should I mind if a pretty girl like you wants to see my cock. Or maybe you prefer Charlie’s over there.” Harry raised his voice, “Hey Sara, Charlie, look who I found.”

We came out of hiding and waved to Charlie and Sara.

Sara was smiling when she saw us, “Oh my, it’s that cute preacher’s boy and his sister.”

Sara walked right up to Gabe without even putting anything on. “So Gabe, you been spying on me when I skinny dip with my brothers?”

Gabe tried to look guilty, but I knew he weren’t, “Yeah, we did, I’m sorry we done it, but you’re awfully pretty, Sara.”

Sara wasn’t fooled by what Gabe said, “You ain’t sorry you done spied on us. You’re just sorry you got caught. How old are you, Gabe?”

“Sixteen.”

“Hell, you’re old enough. Why don’t you drop your drawers and let me see what you got in there? It’s only fair now that you done seen me.”

Apparently, Gabe didn’t move fast enough. Sara unbuttoned his bib coveralls and let them drop. Gabe stood with a smile on his face and pushed his underwear down. Harry and Charlie didn’t have a hard-on, but Gabe sure did.

Harry gave me the once over, “How about you, April, you going to show us your tits?”

Charlie chimed in, “Yeah, April, show us your tits.”

I figured what the hell they were showing me everything they had. “Can you unbutton me, Harry?” Harry went behind me and unbuttoned my brown prairie dress. I let it fall down to my waist and showed everyone my tits.

Sara gave me the once over, “I see you don’t mind showing your brother your tits, and he ain’t acting like they are something he never seen before.”

I was feeling a little defensive, “Yeah, he has seen them before. Why not? You let your brothers see everything you got.” Why would she think Gabe couldn’t see mine if her brothers could see hers?

“Yeah, but we ain’t no preacher’s kids.” Sara reached over and took Charlie’s cock in her hand and stroked it. “Do you do this with your brother? Charlie and Harry really like me to do this for them.”

I reached over and took Gabe’s hard-on in my hand, “The devil is in us sometimes and we sin when he tells us to.”

Sara let go of her brother’s cock and went over to Gabe, “Well preacher boy, is the devil in you today because it in me every time I sneak off with one of my brothers to the hayloft when our Ma and Pa is workin’ the fields.”

Gabe reached out and cupped Sara’s tits, “He sure is. Look what he done made my hands do.”

Sara started to giggle. Harry laughed, and Charlie could not help but make a comment, “Hey Sara, I think he likes you.”

“Come on, Gabe, let’s go swimming.” Sara took Gabe’s hand and led him off toward the swimming hole.

“What about you preacher girl? Do you want to go swimming with Charlie and me?”

I saw Gabe shedding the last of his clothes and jump in the swimming hole with Sara.

The devil take me. I am such a bad girl sometimes. My clothes came off, and the three of us were running to the swimming hole. By now, Harry had a huge hard-on. Charlie looked pretty interested in what I was showing him and I thought he had the cutest ass.

Just as we got to the water’s edge, Sara turned and saw us, “Look, Gabe, see what your sister done to my brothers. Does she fuck yet?”

Gabe didn’t answer her. He knew it weren’t his place to answer a question like that. So I yelled back, “Do you?”

Sara didn’t hesitate to answer me, “I will fuck Gabe if you fuck my brothers.”

Gabe gave me a look that said he was going to be pretty pissed if I messed up his chance to fuck Sara Perkins. Of course, I was having some unholy thoughts about the Perkins boys right then too.

I crossed my arms and glared at Sara and Gabe, like Ma does when she puts her foot down, “Okay, but I am only going to fuck one of them.” Then I glared at Harry and Charlie as I shook my finger at them, “And you ain’t allowed to cum in me.”

Sara clapped her hands and threw her arms around Gabe. Charlie and Harry were looking at me with their tongues hanging out. I looked at Charlie and smiled, hoping he wouldn’t be vexed with me, “I’ll do Harry today, and you can fuck me next time. Okay, Charlie?”

“Yeah, I guess so, but you better not be joshing me.” Charlie ran into the swimming hole to cool off.

Harry took my hand and led me over to a grassy spot behind a broken-down wagon. I laid down and spread my legs like I do for Gabe. Harry knelt between my legs. His cock looked bigger than I ever saw it before. I was starting to think. Maybe I should have said I would do Charlie. Harry stroked his cock as he ran his hands over my tits and pussy.

“You is one pretty girl April Thornberry.” Then he spits on my pussy and rubbed it around. “I have to do that for Sara, or else it don’t slide in so easy. Spit on my cock April. That helps too.” If that helped get that monster in me, I was all for it. I sat up and leaned over and got a couple of inches from his cock and spit.

“Now rub it around.”

I smeared the spit around and dribbled some more spit on his cock just to make sure it was good and slick.

“Okay, Harry, I’m ready, but you better remember, you can’t cum in me.”

“Okay, Sara, don’t let us do it in her either, but you better be ready for a big mess.”

It’s a good thing Gabe had been fucking me, or else that monster cock would never have gotten in me. Harry still had over an inch of cock to go when I told him that was all I could take. Once he got most of his cock in, I made him hold still until I got used to it. After a minute, I relaxed and it felt pretty good having him in there. He started kissing me, and then he was fucking me. I grabbed him by the hair. My hips thrust up and tried to take that last inch of cock. I think my eyes crossed for a minute.

Now Harry road me real good for a few minutes. It wasn’t long before I got that overpowering feeling that made you know you was going to sin again. I’m sure I let Harry know I was enjoying myself.

Harry was pounding my pussy and when it looked like his eyes were going to roll back in his head, I started to panic. I started pushing on his shoulders and screaming. “No, Harry, not in me.” Harry waited until the last second to pull out and shot his cum all over me.

I wasn’t walking too straight as I headed for the swimming hole. I needed a good rinsing off. I had cum from my belly button to my tits.

We passed Gabe and Sara. They were lying next to each other, kissing. Gabe’s dick had shrunk down to its normal size, so Sara must have kept her word. I walked into the swimming hole and was rinsing off when Charlie came over sounding concerned, “You okay, April?”

“He didn’t cum in me, so I’m fine. Harry sure does have a big cock.”

“Yeah, it is kind of big. You ain’t going to go back on your word just because he has a bigger cock than me?”

I finished rinsing off and reached out and stroked Charlie’s hard cock. “I like your cock just fine, Charlie. It’s just as big as Gabe’s and I like fucking Gabe.” I gave Charlie a kiss, “I will jerk you off if you want.”

“Okay. Can I kiss you some more?”

“Yeah, let’s do that.” Harry wasn’t paying any attention to Charlie and me as he waded out to the deeper water and started swimming. I took Charlie’s hand, and we went behind the wagon where nobody could see us. We started kissing even before I had a chance to hold his cock. We were pressed so tightly together that I could not jerk him off when we kissed. Charlie had one hand on my ass and one on my tits. I made up my mind right there that I was going to be sneaking off and kissing Charlie every chance I got. We was kissing pretty good and I could feel Charlie was getting a little excited. I stopped kissing Charlie and peeked around the corner of the wagon. Everyone was swimming.

“Okay, Charlie, I’ll jerk you off now.”

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot we was going to do that. You is the prettiest thing, April.”

I think I blushed as I stood next to Charlie, took his cock in my hand, and started stroking it. Charlie turned his head toward me and we was kissing again. He did feel my pussy a few times when he wasn’t feeling my tits and my ass. For some reason, when I kissed Charlie, my nipples started to tingle.

I could not help but giggle when Charlie made a tooth clenching funny face, and his cum shot out of his cock. I even let Charlie hold my hand as we went back to the swimming hole and took another dip.

We had been at the swimming hole a lot longer than we usually stayed to spy on them. I told Gabe we better get back before Ma started to wonder where we was. I kissed Charlie goodbye and promised he could fuck me next Sunday.


It was Tuesday when Ma took us to town to do the weekly shopping and tack up flyers. After we tacked up the flyers, we went to Dobbs General Store. Ma handed Mr. Dobbs her list, and he put everything she needed in a box and rang up the sale. But wait! There was something special out back that came in today, and Ma just had to see it. Mr. Dobbs opened the jar with the hard candy and gave Gabe and me each two suckers.

Mr. Dobbs held the door to the backroom open for Ma. Now that Ma knew we was fucking and we seen her on her knees sucking Mr. Dobbs’ cock and she weren’t upset about it, we wondered what else we might see back there that might be interesting.

I went over and put the CLOSED, be back in one hour sign in the window of the door. I put the suckers in my pocket for later, “Come on, Gabe, let’s see what they is doing in there.”

I opened the storage room door a couple of inches and peeked in. There were lots of boxes and barrels piled up that I thought we could hide behind and still see what was going on. I opened the door just wide enough to get through. We went down onto our hands and knees, crawled into the storage room, and closed the door behind us. We scampered behind some boxes. We peeked over the top and spied on Ma and Mr. Dobbs.

Ma was sitting on the edge of a table. Her summer prairie dress was pulled up to the top of her thighs. She had her arm and legs wrapped around Mr. Dobbs with her bloomers clutched in her hand. Mr. Dobbs’ pants and underwear were around his ankles as he stood in front of Ma fucking her.

Of course, our heads sticking up over the boxes didn’t go unnoticed by our Ma,

“You all might as well come out of there. You done seen everything there is to see by now. Mr. Dobbs backed up, and his cock came out of our mother’s pussy and waved in the air as he looked pretty surprised to see us. Mr. Dobbs started to pull up his pants, but Ma stopped him.

“You just hold on there, Mr. Eddie Dobbs. We ain’t done here yet.”

Mr. Dobbs sounded very worried, “But your kids.”

“Don’t worry, they know why I come back here and this ain’t the first time they done spied on us. Why just this Sunday, they watched me suck your cock.”

“Yeah, Ma, can we see you do that again,” Gabe blurted out.

Ma reached down and guided Mr. Dobbs’ cock back into her pussy, “Now I know Mr. Dobbs likes when I do that, and I like doing it, but it don’t do much for me down where it counts. You be patient and let Mr. Dobbs finish up what we started. You can watch on Sunday when we go behind the tent. Now come on, Eddie, we ain’t got all day. Oh yeah, Eddie, fuck me. Fuck my naughty cunt.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.