Laura's Attitude Adjustment - Cover

Laura's Attitude Adjustment

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An ethically challenged recent college graduate, newly employed by a relatively small electronics manufacturer, does a very bad thing. Her punishment is indentured servitude of the erotic variety. This is much shorter and much milder than my usual work. And there isn't as much sex. There's a lot of soap opera in it. People who have enjoyed my previous posts may be disappointed. Just sayin'...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Exhibitionism   Slow  

We took the elevator down to the parking garage. Mr. Drake has a reserved spot near the elevators. We said goodbye as he went to his car and drove off. Angie asked, “Where’s your car?”

“It pulls up to the bus stop on the corner once an hour.”

“You don’t drive?”

“I just barely manage to eat. I sure as hell can’t afford a car.”

“Well, come on.”

I followed her to her car. I thought at first she was offering me a ride home but then I remembered she’s going to buy me some new clothes. Or at least I hope she’s going to buy them. I have something like eight dollars in the bank!

We traveled in silence until she pulled up and parked in front of the Goodwill store. I’ve been here before. I bought half my wardrobe here. It isn’t my favorite place to shop but you can sometimes find some really nice clothes here dirt cheap. Besides, it’s what I can afford. When she shut the car off I hesitantly said, “Angie, I ... I don’t have any money. I have eight dollars in the bank. I mean, I know I’ve got that envelope of money but that’s all I’ve got and I’m behind on my rent and out of food.”

“Don’t worry. I’ve got the company credit card and Mr. Drake okayed the expense.”

She turned to look at me and saw the tears welling up in my eyes. She exclaimed, “Damn it! Stop that! You’re making me feel guilty!”

I wiped my eyes, smiled apologetically and replied, “Don’t, please. I know I deserve what you and the others have planned for me. I nearly put the company in serious financial trouble. When that guy called and told me what he wanted me to do, I’m embarrassed to admit I didn’t even think about right or wrong or about the possible consequences for the other people in the office or out at the plant. I just thought about me. It wasn’t until after I discovered I’d been caught that I began to realize there has been a lot of that in my life. Not breaking the law. But I’ve always been putting me first. I’m not a very nice person. Maybe that will change now that I’m faced with my sins so I don’t want you to feel sorry for me or to take it easy on me. Hopefully, this attitude adjustment will make me a better person.”

She stared at me for an uncomfortably long time before she said, “Get out of the fucking car, cunt.”

I smiled and obeyed.

As we were walking through the parking lot, Angie said, “In a weak moment over a few drinks after work a few months ago, Mr. Drake told me his wife doesn’t like sex and refuses to talk to somebody about it. She doesn’t think she has a problem and seems to be convinced most women feel the same way. He wasn’t making a pass at me or trying to get some sympathy when he told me about it. He was just ... I don’t know, just complaining about his wife I guess. We’re really just friends. It seems his wife is a bit of a bitch and has driven most of his male friends away. It’s a shame. He’s a really nice guy. I guess I’ve been kind of filling in as his substitute guy friend. We go out for drinks after work about once a week. I enjoy my time with him more than I do when I go out with some of the girls. That was the only time he opened up like that, though.

“After that I was kinda wondering if maybe his wife didn’t like sex because he wasn’t very good at it. He certainly put the lie to that this afternoon! After watching him with you I’m thinking maybe I should make a pass at him. That would be a stupid thing to do. I know it. You don’t fuck guys you work with. But damn! He has a very nice cock and it was more than obvious he knows how it works!”

I grinned and said, “I’ve only been with three guys and the oldest was only nineteen, so obviously not a sexual athlete. Even so, I’ve always enjoyed sex. But this afternoon I learned that what I’ve been doing wasn’t really sex. It was like practice sex. Now that I know what I’ve been missing I’ve learned what I need to look for in a mate. I can only hope there’s another man like that out there!”

About halfway to the door, Angie stopped and I stopped to see why. She turned to face me and said, “This is not going to be like any shopping trip you’ve ever experienced before.”

I smiled nervously and replied, “I know. I won’t be a problem. You have my word.”

She smiled and started to turn towards the store again but I said, “Angie. Did you really tell Mr. Drake you thought I had potential?”

She nodded and replied, “Yes. Like Mr. Drake I’ve been less than impressed with your ethics, especially those times you tried to get me in trouble. At first I was just shocked when you did that. But I think I understand now.

“On the other hand, the quality of your work has been much higher than we might expect from someone with your college grades. I have to be honest. I’ve seen your transcripts. If it had been up to me I wouldn’t have hired you. But I know you better now. You don’t just work well. You work hard and you make very few mistakes. I think your ethics are something we can do something about. I get the impression your little honesty problem might be related to a combination of low self-esteem and financial insecurity. Those are things we can work on. I’m afraid that because of the stunt you pulled today it may take a little longer to do something about your finances.”

I had to really try hard to restrain myself. I desperately want to throw my arms around her and hug her to death. Instead, I held her hands in mine and said, “I swear I’ve learned a lesson today I’ll remember for the rest of my life. I honestly have no idea how I reached a point in my life where I could do what I did. I’ll spend a lot of time on introspection after today. I don’t remember a time in my life when I could so easily be talked into doing something so terrible. I really don’t know what went through my mind. And as for my finances, I’m just grateful you and Mr. Drake are giving me another chance. I don’t deserve it but I swear you won’t regret it. I almost threw away a college degree today. Even though we’re estranged, I know it would kill my parents if they found out what a terrible thing I did to all the people who have been so nice to me. And you, Angie, you must truly be a saint!”

She smiled and said, “I’ve never been accused of that before! I can guarantee I’ll never be a candidate for sainthood. Just ask my boyfriend. I’m a hard worker and I’m scrupulously honest. But I certainly have my ... unsaintly qualities, as you have already begun to discover. And you are about to have that reinforced. If you were wearing panties I’d tell you to hold on tight to them, because one of us is really going to enjoy what’s going to happen in there, and it probably won’t be you.”

I chuckled and replied, “I don’t see how I can complain about getting some new outfits on the company credit card.”

She squeezed my hands and then turned and headed for the door. I followed. I don’t know what’s going to happen in there but after the wild afternoon we’ve experienced I’m both curious and maybe even slightly excited about the unknown humiliations I’m relatively certain I’m about to experience. It appears Angie is having a big effect on both my integrity and my ethical judgement, and on my sexuality, too.

We entered the store and headed for the women’s clothing section. We were both disappointed to find the store nearly empty. There’s a woman working behind the counter and two couples browsing through the women’s clothing. There are another two men looking through the electronics at the far end of the large building. It doesn’t appear there will be much opportunity to humiliate me.

The challenge then was to find sexy, or should I say slutty but attractive clothing in my size. At first I just followed Angie around and she did the shopping. Our search area has been narrowed down because the clothing is displayed by size. But it seems I wear a very common size. There are several long rows of racks to cover. I watched Angie select several garments. They were a lot more revealing than anything I’m in the habit of wearing. But I can’t deny they’re very attractive. And some of them still have the store tags on them! Once I had an idea what she was looking for I suggested, “How about if I start at the other end and we meet in the middle? I think I have a pretty good idea what you’re looking for.”

“Go for it.”

I grabbed an empty cart someone left nearby and started at the other end of the next aisle. What to look for was easy. The more revealing the better. In other words, look for the kind of clothes I always wished I had the nerve to wear but didn’t.

I had to go nearly halfway up the aisle before I found a selection of clothing in my size. It was probably just a coincidence. But I doubt if I took half a dozen steps before I came across what must have been a prostitute’s going out of business sale. I came across a dozen of the shortest skirts I’ve ever seen. I held one up to my waist and looked down. I had to look at the label. I couldn’t believe the skirt is actually my size. But it is! And the others with it are just like it except they’re in a variety of colors. I selected five of them in different colors, one for each day of the work week.

The woman who donated those skirts must have donated a closet full of clothes. The following selection of dresses were just as risqué. Most of them were in wild but eye-catching prints I found to be really attractive. I selected half a dozen of them. I figured I’d try them on and let Angie decide. I continued on down the aisle, stopping once in a while when something caught my eye. I came upon a selection of sheer or otherwise revealing tops a little farther down the rack. I looked over at Angie but she’s concentrating on the clothing on the rack. I shrugged and selected a dozen slutty tops. I figured what the hell, the most expensive one was only five dollars.

I finished making my way down that rack that must have been nearly a hundred feet long. I selected a few more garments but that one prostitute section I hit early on pretty much filled my buggy. I went back to where Angie was plugging along. She was surprised to see me. She said, “You’re done!”

I smiled and said, “I hit a stretch that was like a prostitute’s going out of business sale. I think you’ll approve.”

I looked down at her cart. It’s nearly full, too. She smiled and said, “Not all of these are for you. They have some really nice stuff in here! I found a dress that’s never been worn. It still has the store tags on it. It’s beautiful! And they’re only charging five dollars for a seventy-five-dollar dress! I found several outfits I’m getting for me.”

Then she grinned and added, “And I found some things I can’t wait to see you in.”

I laughed and said, “It looks like we’ve done enough damage to Mr. Drake’s credit card. How about if I go try these on? They don’t close for almost two hours but we’ve got a lot of stuff here.”

She looked at the clothes piled in my cart and nodded. We pushed our carts over to the fitting rooms and I asked her, “Where do you want to start?”

She sighed and said, “We may be here all night.”

I shook my head and said, “I can simplify this a little. More than half of what I have here appears to have been donated by the same prostitute. I have five skirts in five colors but they’re all the same size and style. And I have the slutty tops to go with them. I can probably try on two or three and if they’re okay the other should be, too. Most of these dresses, which I have to say are beautiful even if they’re something I wouldn’t normally have the nerve to wear, should be easy on and off. I should be able to get through my cart in fifteen or twenty minutes if I hurry.”

The sign on the dressing rooms limits the number of garments to three. To speed things up, I selected one skirt, two dresses and three tops from my cart. We agreed that if those six items were acceptable we’d leave all my selections in my cart and see how fast we can get through her selections.

I started with the skirt and the two dresses. I took them into the booth, removed my skirt and stepped into the little slut skirt. Before I opened the door I looked in the mirror. The skirt is as scandalously short as I knew it would be. I pushed it as low on my waist as possible but as soon as I took my hands away the slope of my hips forced it back up. It doesn’t appear that my pussy is showing. But it only misses peeking out by a fraction of an inch. I turned around. It appears that my ass cheeks are just as vulnerable.

I opened the door to show Angie. Her grin made it clear the skirt is just what she was looking for. I glanced around the store to see if we were attracting any attention but no one is even looking in our direction.

I started to return to the booth to try on one of the sexy dresses I selected but Angie said, “No one is paying us any attention. Try on a couple of these tops with the skirt you have on.”

She handed me a sheer blouse and a halter top that doesn’t look like it’s going to cover much more than my nipples. As I returned to the booth I found myself wondering why I selected some of the things I did, like the halter top, for instance. It’s highly unlikely Angie would have gone down that aisle after me. she wouldn’t have seen the halter top which will undoubtedly leave most of my tits exposed. But I’m just kidding myself. I know why I selected the garments I took off that rack. I’m aroused. I was aroused by the concept of coming into this store to humiliate me and I was disappointed to find the place nearly empty. I want to show off a little.

No, that isn’t entirely true, or at least it isn’t the entire truth. I’m aroused by the idea of being made to put myself on display in slutty clothes, clothes that are more revealing than even my smallest bikini. It’s a new concept for me. But suddenly the idea of being exposed by someone else, more or less against my will, damn that makes me hot!!

I started with the sheer blouse. I put it on and looked in the mirror. Fuck! I might as well be topless! Damn I look hot!!

With a huge smile on my face and my skin glowing red all the way down to my nipples I stepped out of the booth just as one of the couples I spotted earlier was approaching. The woman’s face turned nearly as dark red as mine. The man, no doubt, has blood rushing to a different part of his body. They looked at each other and I was relieved to see them smile. At least I’m not offending them. I turned my attention to Angie. She waved me closer and whispered, “Are you as turned on as I am?”

I chuckled and replied, “Try multiplying by two! I can’t believe how exciting this is!”

She exhaled and said, “Hand me the blouse and go try on the halter top.”

“Out here?!”

She raised an eyebrow, making it clear that’s exactly what she has in mind. I took a deep breath, which the male half of the couple seemed to find interesting. Then I looked into Angie’s eyes and quickly unbuttoned the top. I handed it to her and trying very hard to appear calm, as though I do dumb shit like this every day, I turned and walked back to the booth.

It took no time at all to return wearing the totally inappropriate halter top. We both like the way it looks on me, as do the couple who had come to use the other changing room but decided to watch our show instead. I modeled the halter top for Angie but said, “This is really inappropriate for the office. Don’t you think some of this stuff is a bit overboard? What’s Mr. Drake going to think?”

“Before we called you into the office we discussed this. These clothes are exactly what he wants you to wear. I promise you he won’t have any complaints. And since he owns the company I have to guess you’re safe.”

My jaw dropped open. “He owns the company?! I thought he was like a manager or something. I didn’t know he ... oh shit! And I ... man! I really screwed up! I’ll never live this down.”

“Yes you will. You keep working like you have been and try not to break anymore laws and you’ll do just fine.”

I pointed to the sheer top I tried on a few minutes ago and said, “I’ll be breaking the law when I step outside in that!”

She grinned and said, “If that gets to be a problem you can wear something under it when you’re out of the office. Or we can get you one of those cute little bolero tops to wear over it. Don’t worry about it. We’ll work it out.”

I hurried through the rest of our selections. The things Angie selected for me aren’t quite as racy, but still racier than anything I’ve ever worn before. We didn’t put anything back. She kept her own selections separate. As soon as I finished with the clothes I was going to try on she tried her selections on. Hers aren’t quite as revealing as the ones we picked out for me. But they don’t miss it by much. After she tried everything on I asked, “Are you going to wear those to work?”

She smiled and replied, “Jealous? I don’t want you to have all the fun. And hell, compared to you it’ll be like I’m fully dressed.”

We pushed our carts over to the cashier. She rang up my new wardrobe first. I’m glad I didn’t have to pay for it. But the total wasn’t that bad. I picked up nearly twenty-five outfits for under two-hundred-dollars! You can’t beat that, especially since it wasn’t my money.

Angie paid with the company card and then paid for her new clothes with her own card. On the way out to the car we talked about coming back here sometime in the near future. We enjoyed ourselves but we were really disappointed when the crowd we hoped to draw turned out to be just one couple. They enjoyed the show but we had a larger audience in mind.

We carried our bags out to her car. I said goodnight and headed off to look for a bus stop. She turned to me and asked, “Where the hell do you think you’re going?!”

“Home. There must be a bus stop around here somewhere.”

“Do you really think I’d let you just walk away with all those bags in the hope you’ll be able to find a bus stop?”

“Angie, I’m being punished. And I certainly deserve it, especially for the terrible things I did to you. I can’t ask you to drive me across town. I’m twenty-one years old for Christ’s sake! I’m supposed to be an adult, though you can’t prove it by the choices I’ve been making lately.”

“Dumb broad! Next thing I know you’ll be coming to work in sackcloth! Get your ass over here!”

With tears running down my cheeks I returned to where she’s standing, still with the trunk of her car open. She took my four bags from me and tossed them in the trunk. She closed the trunk, then turned and took me into her arms and held me. “I know you’ve been having a hard time, Laura. I can imagine how that can get to you after a while. But we’re going to work on that. I’m going to work on that. Now get in the fucking car, cunt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.