College Escort - Cover

College Escort

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 6: Sisters

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sisters - Financially-strapped engineering student makes money by working in adult videos and then also by being an escort. He builds relationships with a hot girlfriend, her sorority sisters, her sister, his landlord, and then many of his clients. He also gets invited to attend some significant sex parties as well as holds his own. Many unique situations occur including his serving as a bodyguard to some friends. Much sex. 23 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

My life went into transition over the next two weeks and I was busy as a bee. First, Allie and I moved into Hal and Nora’s apartment over their garage. Fortunately, the place was furnished, but we still had to buy a thousand-dollars’ worth of stuff to facilitate our daily living, including an inlay of food for the pantry, linens for the bed, towels, and an Internet-cable TV hookup that required a two-hundred-dollar deposit. Neither of us had much in the way of possessions on campus, so the move was quick and efficient.

It was exciting to be living with someone as popular and as hot as Allie. When we were on campus, she turned heads everywhere she went, and I got to sleep – and fuck – with her every night. She did have an explosive libido that never quit. I struggled to remain humble. That was hard as my fraternity brothers were also enamored with Allie – first that she was a junior dating a sophomore, and second that she did pornography and I was moving out of the house to tap that on a daily basis. A few guessed about her sideline as an escort.

Next, even after paying my estimated taxes for the quarter, I was able to have enough money to buy a car. I talked to Allie, Hal, and Nora about it. Fundamentally, I used the money Lauren had paid me and bought a used Camaro, black with a T-top. Allie loved it and I let her drive it home from the dealer. True love. I could quickly get from my apartment to campus, and park in the fraternity parking lot. Hal designated a space for me to park beside the house along with Allie’s car.

Jake kept both of us busy, not with each other, as Allie and I made more porn movies. I also got to be with four more of the Kappa Delta Alpha sisters. Allie clued me in on each one, helping me elicit the best responses from them in front of the cameras. As a result of that, Jake wanted me back more and more frequently. Often, only my torso and cock appeared in the resultant videos.

I told my parents that I had a new job in the town the campus was in and had started making some good money as a waiter. One of my frat brothers was doing that, and filled me in on sufficient details so I could have a credible story for the home front.

After we were comfortable in the apartment, Allie started to invite one or two of her sorority sisters over in the evening. The visits also led to some great group sex with yet more gorgeous co-eds. Allie wanted all her sisters to experience me, particularly the ones working with Jake. The new pussy went on almost nonstop every evening that one or both of us weren’t working in some other capacity. Somehow, we fit in studying around all that.

I communicated with Elsa Worthington, ostensibly to thank her for the party at The Meadows and for the invitation to future events. The email resulted in a call from her and a paid ‘date’ with her and her sister Cindy.

Mark was out of the country, and Elsa wanted sexually-compatible company. So did Cindy. I was elected, especially since I was still somewhat unknown yet approved for the primary purpose they had in mind – copious quantities of sex.

I met the two of them at a restaurant in the city, and we had dinner. I worried about them being seen with me, but Elsa explained that they were there frequently with many other men – some for work and some for pleasure, like our evening.

Elsa and Cindy lived with Mark and a large group of other people in a polyamorous family atop one of the taller buildings in the city. Mark owned the building, and the top four floors were the ‘in town’ family enclave.

The three of us had a nightcap on a deck overlooking the city and suburbs, and then spent the rest of the evening in what seemed to be the master bedroom for the whole shebang.

Elsa and Cindy were very responsive, and not at all afraid to do things together. After I’d cum in one, the other would clean up my mess and snowball with her sister or with me. We had a lot of messy fun. I left at two a.m., fucked dry, and I was at my eight-a.m. class on time and amazingly alert.

After my morning classes, I had a text from Elsa thanking me for showing them so much fun. She suggested that I look in the glove compartment of my car. I did, and there was an envelope with $5,000 in it. Fuck. How’d she do that? I’d parked, locked the car up in a safe place, and then been with her all night. I thanked her for her generosity. She told me to consider part of that a scholarship fund for Chris Reed.

As the first Saturday of the month drew near, I told Allie all I could about the Mark Worthington sex party. She was pumped up about going to such an orgy. I also called Lauren, much to her surprise, to see whether she needed a ride or ‘date’ for the party. Lauren softened at my offer and accepted. She also reiterated that she wanted to meet my girlfriend. I told her that I was taking her and Allie to the party.

Allie and I picked up Lauren at her condominium and then drove to The Meadows. My two ‘dates’ were barely dressed. Allie had on her summery dress that had a hem line near the same height as her pussy, and so did Lauren. Both women wore CFM shoes. Neither had on underwear of any variety. Both women also insisted on flashing their body parts at me as I drove. They bonded instantly despite the ten- or fifteen-year difference in their ages.

A valet parked the car for me at The Meadows so we could go right inside. There was already some nudity by the pool, and that appealed to Allie. I urged her to follow her bliss, and so she stripped and went swimming. In a few minutes, I noticed that she had a couple of ripped guys pawing her ripe body in a friendly manner. She was a babe extraordinaire.

Lauren hung with me while we got our first cocktails and gobbled down some of the top of the line hors d’oeuvres. Elsa and Cindy came up to me separately and greeted me with serious hugs and kisses that left each of us panting.

Lauren had watched our greetings. “Wow, you know some important people.”

I shrugged. “I know some very nice women who happen to like me. I put you in the same category. I like you a lot.”

Lauren about melted into a pile of sexual mush next to me at my remark. I got a kiss from her that melted the nails in my shoes.

Dinner was a casual buffet that seemed to go on for over two hours. I moderated my intake of booze because I was driving and I didn’t want to impair my sexual libido or the related capabilities about judgment.

Lauren asked to be my first of the night, and we parked our clothing after some dances, and then made love on one of the chaises beside the pool. Several chaises away, Allie was being DPed by the two guys she’d met in the pool. They looked eager to please her.

I cleaned Lauren orally, even snowballing some of my spend with her. She loved lewd and exhibitionist behavior. Afterwards, she found a guy she knew named Ryan and they went off to make love.

I stood at the bar with a bottle of water when a truly stacked pixie asked me, “Are you Chris?”

I smiled, “That’s me, at your service.”

“I’m Melanie, part of Mark’s clan. Elsa and Cindy raved about their night with you a week or so ago. I’d ask for one, too, but I want to also be with you right now.”

“You may have both.”

“Lauren is a friend of yours?”

“Kind of. We met under ... unusual circumstances.” I didn’t want to state that Lauren had hired me to fuck her brains out and then take her to an earlier sex party.

“Oh, I know you’re an escort. When we go on a ‘date’, I’ll be sure to reward your dedicated attention.”

I chuckled at being outed. “Tonight, and future encounters are on the house.” I teased, but also realized that I wasn’t soon going to shake the reputation as an escort.

“Oh, goody, I love samples and bargains. BOGO, or something.” She was laughing. It took me a moment to figure out what BOGO meant.

Melanie and I danced naked together as we also made out. The combination of rubbing our nude bodies and kissing a lot got both of our libidos in high gear.

At one point, Elsa walked by us and kissed both of us. She was seductively naked but wearing CFM shoes. I thanked her for the referral of Melanie and for our night together. I’d already said something to her about the surprise envelope. She didn’t have to do that, but then again it was nice to tap into a tiny corner of the Worthington fortune.

Elsa said, “It’s surprisingly refreshing to hear someone express their gratitude about something I did. Thank you.”

Allie’s voice suddenly said, “That’s my boyfriend, always polite. He holds doors for me, too.” She giggled and kept heading for the bar followed by another stud of a guy.

Elsa and Melanie laughed. Elsa said, “She’s with Greg, my boss where I work. He’ll leave her breathless and wanting more.”

I nodded, “That’s good. She can be a little insatiable.”

“She fits in well with this group. Most everyone here is hypersexual. We want to fuck ALL the time.” Elsa wandered off to find a new partner.

Melanie and I soon found an open chaise, and at her request she started to ride me in a classic woman on top. I got to feel her breasts, as well as watch her small sexy body atop mine.

At one point, another sexy woman named Alice mounted my head as she kissed Melanie. They were ‘sister wives’ in Mark’s entourage. I ate out Alice to a couple of orgasms as she rode my tongue. She eventually dismounted, kissed me several times, and then disappeared with the cryptic comment, “I’ll be back.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.