College Escort - Cover

College Escort

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 5: A New Budget

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A New Budget - Financially-strapped engineering student makes money by working in adult videos and then also by being an escort. He builds relationships with a hot girlfriend, her sorority sisters, her sister, his landlord, and then many of his clients. He also gets invited to attend some significant sex parties as well as holds his own. Many unique situations occur including his serving as a bodyguard to some friends. Much sex. 23 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Allie and I decided to pay Jake a ten percent tip for giving us the lead that led to the afternoon and evening with Hal and Nora. The couple had also tipped us a thousand dollars at the end of the night, after we’d gone out to dinner with them, and then orchestrated them through two more very hot sexual encounters with us. We’d collected six-thousand dollars, and each of us kicked in three-hundred, so we could hand Jake six one-hundred-dollar bills.

Jake laughed and turned us down. “You keep it. You earned it. I just passed along the name. You had to sell the job and then do the work. I did hear from Hal and he raved about the two of you. I don’t think you’ve heard the last of them.”

Jake turned out to be correct. Hal called Allie about a week after our encounter with him and Nora. He asked the two of us to come by their home for a few minutes. He emphasized that it was nothing sexual, at least on that visit the he proposed.

Allie and I drove over there in her relatively new car that she’d just bought with some of her money. Because she lived at the sorority house, she had a place to park near campus, and that was a huge benefit.

Hal and Nora welcomed us to their home again, escorted us into the living room, and got us soft drinks. I wondered where this was going.

Hal said, “Amy, you mentioned that Adam, here, was very short on funds for a room and was living and eating in the frat house. I figured out that your two also like each other; that was kind of obvious.

“I lived in a frat house for a year on campus, and I know it’s not conducive to studying or getting good grades. I also know that if you have a girlfriend, as you apparently do, that having her visit you announces to the rest of the house what you’re doing and how you’re doing it. Am I right?”

I nodded with a chuckle, “Yes, but the rent is the cheapest I could find. I also have kitchen privileges, so can fix my Ramen Noodles anyway I choose.” I snickered, as though that culinary skill was important. It was cheap, and not important – just add boiling water. I added, “The money we made with you is a huge help to me. I used part of it to pay off credit card debt and part of my student loan. I assure you nothing went for booze or drugs. Those aren’t my thing. Many people think that’s the only think students spend money on.”

Hal laughed. “I know. Been in that situation many years ago. I have a deal for you, if you want.”

Allie and I looked interested.

Hal said, “We have a small apartment over our garage and the covered porch behind the house. It consists of two bedrooms, one bath, a kitchenette, and living area. We’d like someone living there; it’d give us a feeling of not being so alone here. You see our children live far away, and we miss them; even just their coming and going without interacting much with us.

“Nora and I want to offer the apartment to the two of you because we liked our encounter with you so much. The rent would be five-hundred dollars a month. You come and go as you please. We ask that there be no wild parties ... that we’re not invited to.” He laughed again, but I sensed some seriousness there.

Allie said cautiously, “And other strings, such as sex?”

Nora said firmly, “None. When we want to repeat what we did in some way, we’ll approach you with an offer. You are not compelled to accept.”

I said, “Just so you know, my real name is not Adam Nice. It is Chris Reed.”

Allie said, “And I’m Allison or Allie Shaw, a.k.a. Amy Cox.”

Hal innocently asked, “Why the fake names?”

Allie responded, “We do pornography, as we showed you. Some campus weirdo finds our real names, they stalk us and create a mountain of problems. With the fake names, we have some degree of anonymity. We still get recognized, but neither of us haunt the usual campus hangouts too much.”

Hal nodded in understanding. “Would you like to see the place?”

Allie and I exchanged glances and subtly nodded at each other. “Yes.”

The apartment wasn’t good, it was great. There was a door from the outside beside the large garage door; there was a stairway just inside. At the top was a large landing with a couple of chairs and the apartment door that opened into a nice and large living room. There were a few pieces of furniture there – a sofa, chair, and a TV on a credenza. One bedroom had a king-size bed in it and a dresser, and the other a queen bed and dresser. There was some closet space in both rooms. The kitchen had a few appliances but no dishwasher or microwave.

Allie went to the French doors in the living room and looked out, “Oh, wow. It has a balcony that overlooks the backyard. This place is great.”

Allie swung by close to me and whispered, “Yes, please.”

We opened a few drawers in the kitchen that contained flatware and serving utensils, and then I turned to Hal and Nora, “Give me a chance to talk to Allie alone. We’ll let you know before we leave.” The older couple nodded and left the apartment. Nora even gave me a wink.

When they were gone, I said to Allie, “You want to live here, but the offer is to both of us. What gives? What am I missing?”

Allie came over and gently bumped my forehead with the heel of her hand. “You in there? Duh! I like you – a lot. Living with you would be fun and erotic and ... I think we might like to see if something even deeper develops between us.”

“Me? Really?”

“Duh! Yes, you. I’ve told you that I love you. I mean it.” Allie’s voice was soft and sincere.

“But I’m ... a gigolo, and a cock in porn films. I don’t think I’m boyfriend material.”

Allie laughed, “And I’m an escort ... or prostitute, and a willing pussy in lots of porn films. So what? We can still do all that and live together. I want to be your girlfriend.”

“Really? Sleep together?”

“I expect you to fuck me at least a couple of times a day, unless one of us has an acting gig with Jake or a serious escort date.”

“You’re older than me.”

“Not by a full year. I’m not concerned.”

“We split the rent. This would be about half of what I pay the fraternity, if we split.”

“We split. You can also drive my car when I’m not using it. We’re close enough to campus that you can walk there in not even a half-hour, in any case.”

I put my hand out to shake, but Allie came and wrapped my body in hers and kissed me. We’d kissed before, but this was different somehow.

“We went downstairs and I knocked on Hal and Nora’s back door. Nora answered and led us into the living room. She looked hopeful.

Allie said to the two of them, “We want you to know who you are renting to. Primarily, Chris and I are students. I’m a year ahead of him – a junior. We both got into making porn videos for money and for fun and to satisfy those urges in our lives. We also decided that the jump to being escorts wasn’t too big, and thus we were with you for the first time a week ago. We both liked that, and will likely do something like that more often if the offer presents itself. We are both aware that those part-time jobs do not compel the greatest respect by the general public.”

The two nodded. Nora said, “When I was in college there was no such thing as the student loan program that you have today and scholarships of any kind were rare. If you could, you got an unsecured bank loan, but you needed parents with deep pockets even for that. I had none of that. I turned tricks for four years in order to go to college. Someday, we should compare notes.”

Hal said, “That’s how we met in her senior year. I paid for an escort to accompany me to country club event. I also wanted to get laid. Nora was my date, and that day our lives changed forever. Our time with you a week ago was the first time we’d explored beyond each other since that day. You both made a great impression on us, and certainly brought back some memories.”

I said, “We like the apartment and would love to live there.”

Allie said, “I have over almost two years to my graduation. I might even like to stay a little past that, if that works out. I’m thinking about grad school already. Will you give us adequate notice if you want it back?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.