College Escort - Cover

College Escort

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 4: A New Line of Work

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: A New Line of Work - Financially-strapped engineering student makes money by working in adult videos and then also by being an escort. He builds relationships with a hot girlfriend, her sorority sisters, her sister, his landlord, and then many of his clients. He also gets invited to attend some significant sex parties as well as holds his own. Many unique situations occur including his serving as a bodyguard to some friends. Much sex. 23 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Three days later right at dinner time I got a ride back to campus from Doris. A KDA sorority girl named Pam was with us. We’d just finished another straight fuck video for Jake, only this was a little different. Jake had set up the filming but wasn’t there. Another ‘director’ had overseen the shoot – a guy named Paul.

I’d never even met Pam before, and she was a breath of fresh air. We liked each other and had fun fucking each other’s brains out all afternoon. Doris had worked on our makeup and also served as my fluffer, a job I could tell she liked.

Pam and I were dropped off at KDA. I figured I’d see if Allie was there. Maybe she’d want to play with us. Pam went to check on Allie’s whereabouts and then waved me up to her room. Pam came in, too; so, I have hopes for one more before-dinner fuck or F-F-M.

I got a kiss and hug from Allie and she indicated that the two of us should sit on the bed. She announced, “I called the guy that Jake knew. I guess I have another gig on Saturday night. There’s one stipulation, and it involves you, Chris.”

I looked surprised. “What?”

“You’re coming with me. It’s not just a ‘He’, it’s a ‘Them’, and they want a young couple. I told them I’d bring my boyfriend – that’s you. The pay is outstanding.”

I was speechless.

Pam said, “Just so you know, Chris, I’ve been an escort girl since I got on campus. I was recruited the first week of my freshman year. Given my looks, personality, and willingness to do certain things, I’ve been very popular. I’ve saved a lot – over a hundred grand a year, plus I bought a new car, and have a great wardrobe. I don’t plan on stopping when I graduate. I love the work.”

I laughed sardonically at myself. I was suddenly facing the same crisis of conscience that Allie had been facing three days earlier. I looked at her and she read my expression perfectly. She laughed.

Allie said in a wry tone, “Remember, you’re already getting paid to fuck and do sexual things. The only difference between what you’ve done and what we’ll be doing is whether there are cameras being used.”

I changed direction slightly, “How much?”

“Five thousand for an afternoon and evening together. Basically, four p.m. to midnight at their house. They serve us dinner, too.”

“Just fucking?”

“There’s some kinky side to this. I’m guessing that we’re to pretend we’re related to them in some way. He didn’t say, but did say they’d explain when we got to their home. They also want to fuck with us in the same room. He wants to see his wife get nailed by a young stud, and she wants to watch him fuck a co-ed. He thinks he can go three or four times in that time period. She’s apparently insatiable.”

“How old are they?”

“Both about fifty. Both have intense, high pressure jobs, as he put it. This is to also help them blow off a lot of steam.”

“Saturday night, huh?’ I shook my head. “Gosh, I was planning on studying about electronic network filters that night.”

Allie threw a pillow at me.

I laughed, “I’m in. How do we split the money?”

“Fifty-fifty, if that’s all right with you. Truth be known, I wouldn’t be doing this unless you were with me anyway. I was going to tell him you were my bodyguard even if you weren’t asked to come along as a participant.”

Pam said, “That is one of the best financial deals I’ve heard about in this line of work.”


Hal Cooper welcomed us into their home as Nora, his wife, waited eagerly just inside to meet us. They were both effusive in their greeting. I thought to myself that they hadn’t done anything like this before, and that made us all even.

I was smartly dressed in Dockers, loafers, and a starched sport shirt. Although you couldn’t tell, I was commando; only four items of clothing. I did look sharp. Allie had also trimmed my hair, saving me the cost of a barber; she had the electric clippers and did a great job.

Allie wore a very short summer dress and CFM shoes. CFM stood for Come Fuck Me. She was sending a message with the shoes alone. The skirt on the dress hung only about an inch below her labia and she was also commando. She only wore three items of clothing; the dress and the two shoes.

She had her long hair combed out and streaming down her back. It glowed with her careful preparation. She wore a little makeup, but didn’t look slutty or tarty.

Both Hal and Nora were about fifty years old. He was bulky but not fat, about my height, and slightly balding. He had a pleasant face and a great smile, and I’d of bet money that he was an avid tennis player. Nora was a bottle blonde, on the thin side, yet had a generous bosom to offer. She had slightly too much makeup on and her long hair in a twist. She too gave off the air of being athletic in some way.

Allie and I had agreed with each other to let them set the pace and define the afternoon and evening. We were their pawns to play with, and they even defined the game.

Hal said in a timorous tone, “Just so you know, we’ve never done this before – paid someone to come and have sex with us and to role play with us.” He thrust an envelope at me that obviously held a lot of money in it. The wad of cash was over a half-inch thick pile of old hundred-dollar bills with a bank wrapper around them. I decided not to count it. Hal seemed like a careful man, so I knew he’d honor his commitment. I stuck the envelope into the back pocket of my slacks.

Allie spoke, “We want to please you anyway we can. As I told you on the phone, we’re not into pain or anything that would leave permanent marks. We also don’t do scat or piss play. Adam, here, doesn’t do pegging either, and is purely heterosexual. I go both ways.” She thought for a second and said, “Those are the major boundaries for the day, if that’s all right, we can proceed as you direct.”

I instantly noticed that she used my stage name, ‘Adam’. I was Adam Nice for the afternoon. I liked that. I wondered whether Allie had told them she was Amy Cox – her stage name for Jake’s porno movies.

Nora spoke, “We’ve been watching some porn this afternoon, so we’re kind of worked up. I’m hoping we can start with some lovemaking right off, and then we’ll do dinner, and do some more after that.”

Allie and I both grinned. She went to Hal, and kissed him, even allowing her kisses to run down his neck.

I took Nora in my arms and did pretty much what Allie was doing – kisses on her lips and the available and exposed erogenous zone. Since she had a V-neck blouse on, I could lick and move into her cleavage slightly without doing much with her clothing. As I did, I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra.

Allie asked, “Where were you watching the videos? Could I play a video on my cellphone or the Internet to your TV?”

Nora pointed at a large television in the living room. There was already a video from PornHub playing on the TV set. Allie touched a few buttons on the remote, did her password for a site, and soon a new video graced the large screen television. The title was ‘Amy Cox Gets Slammed by Adam Nice’. It was the first video that Allie and I had done together. Jake had managed to make a one-hour video from all the footage. I guess that was pretty good for a two-hour shoot.

‘Amy’ turned to the couple. “I thought you’d like to see some of what Adam and I do in our spare time.” She laughed, “This was a fun afternoon, and just full of orgasms as you’ll see.”

Hal’s eyes watched the screen as ‘Amy’ and I walked into the living room, apparently coming home from a date. We stood in front of the sofa and started kissing. I was soon fondling her breasts and she rubbed the front of my slacks. The video went on from there, focusing on each of the interactions that led us to intercourse, and then each of the many positions in which we fucked before I filled ‘Amy’ and then licked her clean.

As the video started to play, before the good parts, Allie went to Hal, and I went to Nora. We both took them in our arms and kissed. We weren’t aggressive, and I tried to be tender and careful of my porcelain doll.

Nora asked about the video, “Do the two of you ... you know, fuck ... in the video?” She glanced at the TV.

I nodded. “In a whole lot of positions. I gave Amy a lot of orgasms, too. I hope you’re planning to let me do that for you?”

“Oh, God, this is so exciting. My heart is beating about a thousand beats a minute.”

“Don’t be nervous. I’m very loving. I’ll be the perfect young boyfriend and lover for you today. My whole aim is to make you happy and to give you more orgasms before you sleep than you’ve had in the past decade.”

“Oh, God.” Nora closed her eyes, and I tenderly kissed her lids and then her lips and then her neck and ears, running my tongue here and there. I thought she might have even had a small orgasm as I humped against her hip.

After a few minutes of standing and making out, I nudged her towards one end of the sofa. She sat, and I sat tightly beside her, with my arms around her.

I asked, “May I touch your breasts and your body?”

“Oh, God, yes,” she moaned into the following kiss and thrust her chest in my direction.

After some fondling that even mimicked some of what Allie and I were doing on the television video, I unbuttoned Nora’s top. My supposition that she was braless was accurate. Nora blushed, but kissed me back passionately.

As I bent to place my mouth over Nora’s left breast, I glanced at Allie and Hal. She had the top of her dress around her hips. Hal had his mouth devouring one of her round boobs. Allie had been overly blessed with tit flesh. Hal looked happy with his new friend. Nora was less endowed, so he had some new toys to play with.

I wasn’t too surprised after I spent several minutes tending to Nora’s breasts to sense her change from relatively passive to suddenly aggressive and needy of what I had between my legs. Nora started to ineffectually paw at my shirt and pants.

She wanted me to continue on her breasts, but she also wanted to unzip and unbuckle my pants so she could get to my cock. She was torn because she couldn’t do both. I helped her by unbuckling my belt and unzipping.

Nora gasped as my cock came into view. I am not THAT big, so I assumed it was just that she was getting to fondle another cock other than her husband for the first time in many years ... and fondle she did. She got both hands on my genitals and didn’t want to let go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.