College Escort - Cover

College Escort

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 3: Threesomes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Threesomes - Financially-strapped engineering student makes money by working in adult videos and then also by being an escort. He builds relationships with a hot girlfriend, her sorority sisters, her sister, his landlord, and then many of his clients. He also gets invited to attend some significant sex parties as well as holds his own. Many unique situations occur including his serving as a bodyguard to some friends. Much sex. 23 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I spent almost ninety minutes fucking Doris in the large king-size bed in the master bedroom just off the living room. She was very responsive and kept having real orgasms under my aegis. I felt sure they were real because they’d occur when she really didn’t want them to because of something going on with the cameras. Moreover, I could feel the spasms of her pussy around my young cock.

Allie sat naked in a chair in one corner of the room out of the cameras’ lines of sight and masturbated. That alone kept me harder than a marble quarry. She’d smile at me and then plunge three fingers into her fuck hole.

Doris also kept me going after she got me pumped up with an outstanding blowjob that I barely resisted. We’d segued from there into my eating her sweet mature pussy and then fucking in various positions until I sprayed her insides with my cock juice. I must have been especially productive because when I pulled out of her vagina, there appeared to be a huge volume of semen in there.

Allie then made her official appearance at the bedroom door. She was initially shown partly clothed and yet masturbating as she watched the two of us finishing our orgasms.

Allie came over to the bed and inhaled my cock, thereby cleaning the shaft. She made ‘yummy’ sounds and then moved to Doris’ sodden vagina. As she did, she removed the rest of her clothes.

Doris obviously liked what was happening. She had another orgasm under the tongue and fingers of Allie, and then the cameras recorded the collection of the snowball, and then the sharing the two women made of the splooge. I was hard and ready to go again in about ten minutes just from watching the action. I sat in a corner of the bed and watched the two females – one middle age and one close to my age.

Allie then turned her charms on me, and we were soon in a sixty-nine, and then we moved on to fucking each other. Doris sat on my mouth so I could eat her some more, and then on Allie’s after a position change. I kept fucking Allie. The cameras kept recording right through our changes of position. We tried to make them seamless.

Eventually. I blasted a large second load of semen into Allie’s snug pussy. It occurred to me that we’d never talked about birth control. I’d ask her later, but since she’d been fucking me and some other men for various videos, I assumed that she was safe.

After documenting the ‘damage’ of my plundering Allie’s young pussy and the leaking semen from her vagina, I went down on Allie, collected a mouthful of my own cum, and then started to snowball with Doris, and then with Allie. The three of us swapped the stuff around until it pretty well dissolved in our saliva. We laughed and stopped.

I remembered to get my clipboard and pen, and while naked I got Doris to sign for the supposed package. I finally adopted a look of satisfaction as well as one that signaled that despite major hurdles, I’d do anything to get the paperwork right. At the end, I started to put my uniform back on as Doris and Allie lay on the bed in each other’s arms. Jake finally yelled, “CUT. STOP CAMERAS AND BACKUP YOUR FILES.”

Jake and several of the crew applauded the three of us. To my surprise, Russ was there and had been watching from the bedroom doorway. I hadn’t seen or heard him come in. My focus had been on the two women.

Doris went and gave Russ a kiss, and then toddled off to the master bathroom. I heard the shower come on. Allie went in the bath, too. I went in and joined the two women in a large open shower enclosure that could easily hold six people. We didn’t mess around; we just cleaned and then dried off and dressed.

Allie, Doris, and I collected our checks from Jake. Allie and I caught a ride back to campus with Russ. As we drove, Allie extolled my virtues as a porn actor and pseudo-boyfriend. He looked pleased that he’d recommended me to Jake.

The next two weeks were an academic nightmare, plus I was fully initiated into Phi Theta Rho as a full-fledged brother in a ‘secret’ and ‘sacred’ ceremony in the frat house basement. It was supposed to be solemn, but I kept thinking of my first F-F-M threesome instead of the brotherhood. Apparently, Russ’ recommendation counted for a lot. Only one pledge washed out of the class of sixteen. The small degree of angst I had with the initiation meant that I could continue to live at the PTR frat house at a favorable room rate. That also gave me access to the house kitchen where I could prepare my simple meals and remain within my budget. I guess it also ensured my place in the line-up of brothers that Jake drew on to do his porn films. It was nice to have that ‘in’.

Jake called up and scheduled me for a series of ‘shoots’. He said enough for me to know the first one would be another threesome, only this one would be two guys and girl. Jake told me I was his first choice for a guy in the trio. He hadn’t lined up the other two partners.

I asked him what characteristics I had that made me his first choice. Jake said, “You are like the all-American college guy. You’re not a muscled gym rat, like many of the studios use. All the viewers can identify with you. Further, you’re obviously mature, so even old men can see themselves fucking the girls that you do.”

A day later, another fraternity brother, Steve Wallace, sought me out and told me that he and I were going to be fucking whatever girl that Jake tapped for the MFM scene. We’d be back in the large mansion, too, and not at Jake’s warehouse.

Allie, Wendy, and I continued to fuck like rabbits despite our academic workload and the press of several term papers between us. I pulled two all-nighters in order to keep up with the work. Bless my youth and stamina.

One Friday afternoon, I had gone over to the Kappa Delta Alpha sorority house to be with Wendy and Allie. Wendy was out, and Allie took me up to her room. We were making out when a girl I recognized came in and shut the door.

Allie chuckled, “Remember Kelly, the waitress at Marshall’s Burgers?”

I smiled, “I do.”

“She’s going to be your partner for the MFM video you’re going to make with Jake next weekend. We all thought you should get together ahead of time. She was with Steve a month or two ago in another video, so that part of things has already happened.”

“A pleasure, I’m sure.”

Kelly smiled, “You do anal?”

I shook my head. “Never have. Got turned down so many times that I stopped asking. I kind of forget that orifice is there.”

“Well, either you or Steve is going to be in my ass as part of our film. Steve’s been in there, and you need to be, too. Today is your lucky day. I get to take your second virginity. By the way, I’ve already done my enema, so I’m ready to go.” On that note, she set a large bottle of lube on Allie’s desk. I got the message.

The three of us made out and played around for a half-hour warming each other’s libidos. I fucked Allie and then Kelly, staying in the traditional openings.

Kelly finally announced, “All right, now’s the time.”

I was erect, hard as steel, and willing. Allie applied lube to both of us as Kelly adopted the doggie position. I made several attempts to penetrate that ‘other’ hole, and finally got some leverage and got inside Kelly. She moaned, and I then took it easy as I started to pump into her ass. She was very tight, but gradually loosened up as I persisted. She also participated by pushing her body back at me in our doggie position.

Allie urged us on. She insisted that we change to the other popular anal position with Kelly in the reverse cowgirl position and my cock in her ass. That was easily accomplished by then. We tried a few other positions and then I gave into my urges and filled Kelly bowels with my white cum.

Later, Allie showed me the few minutes of cellphone video she’d taken of Kelly and me anal fucking. I was impressed with Kelly and her resilience, not to mention my persistence at getting inside that opening when we started.

Kelly became one of the KDA girls that I started to fuck regularly when I was at the sorority house. Mostly, I was with Allie, but Wendy and Kelly often joined us.

Before we did the M-M-F video, Allie and I were in my dorm room when Steve joined us. She seemed pleased with idea of having a double penetration that afternoon. I was a little concerned, I realized, about having some sexual contact with one of my new brothers. He wasn’t worried.

My first M-M-F threesome unfolded like a movie script. I’d watched dozens of such adult movies, but never thought much about being in one. This was not the first rodeo for either Allie or Steve. I got a little coaching, and then Allie moved to turn us both on.

I was a little squeamish when she had both our cocks in her mouth at the same time, but then I realized that there was nothing further implied by our incidental contact with each other. I have to admit, I was increasingly turned on as our sex session went on.

Steve and I took turns fucking Allie in my bed. I doubt I’d seen her so turned on. It wasn’t that she favored Steve over me, or anything like that. She wanted C.O.C.K. – in large blinking capital letters. We gave it to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.