College Escort - Cover

College Escort

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 23: Senior Year

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Senior Year - Financially-strapped engineering student makes money by working in adult videos and then also by being an escort. He builds relationships with a hot girlfriend, her sorority sisters, her sister, his landlord, and then many of his clients. He also gets invited to attend some significant sex parties as well as holds his own. Many unique situations occur including his serving as a bodyguard to some friends. Much sex. 23 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Allie and I stood at the bar in the fraternity house. A band was in the corner of the room playing rock music and making it impossible to talk over the din. Most people in the room were dancing in a frenzied state to the strong beat of the band. The drummer especially looked like he was in some other universe. I thought most of us looked silly, because everyone was wearing a makeshift toga and trying to dance.

We were laughing at some of the antics of our fraternity brothers and sorority sisters. Officially, this was billed as a joint party by both Greek houses – Kappa Delta Alpha and Phi Theta Rho. The brothers or sisters could invite anybody, but the focus was on each other. Just about everyone but the band in the large party room wore togas. It was, of course, the annual October toga party.

Allie nudged me and I looked over at Lily who was obviously performing with one of my brothers as she danced with wild abandon. She’d intentionally created a wardrobe malfunction, and her left breast was free and clear of her toga, and shaking and bouncing in time to the live music. She wasn’t the only exhibitionist in the group.

Eventually, Lily left her erstwhile dance partner and came over to the two of us. She didn’t fix her boob situation. I got a kiss and I also used two fingers to gently pinch her exposed nipple, making it stand up and salute everybody.

When Lily kissed Allie, Allie pulled her other breast from the toga and made it so Lily was topless with a side white waistband. Three other girls on the dance floor immediately followed Lily in becoming topless. This was like the past three toga parties I’d been to, at least up to that point. Usually, several of the girls ended up dancing naked, and some my fraternity brothers, I’m embarrassed to say. They were not as pretty as the girls.

One of the half-naked girls on the dance floor was Allie’s sister, Sarah. She’d made her toga in two pieces – a top and bottom. She’d gotten rid of the bra part almost as soon as the party started. She was a true exhibitionist.

Sarah was also a sister in the Greek sense, having joined Kappa Delta Alpha the prior spring when she’d moved in with us. She’d also been with many of the brothers of Phi Theta Rho, with many of those sexual liaisons taking place in front of the cameras at Jake’s or Mike’s studios.

I espied the famous tennis bracelet on Sarah’s wrist. She rarely took it off. She explained that it was the visible reminder to her of her new sexual life as slut, porn star, and escort – a life that she loved. Damned if she wasn’t on the dean’s list every semester so far, too. She was gorgeous, smart, sexy, and horny; a deadly combination.

I wondered whether Allie, Sarah, or Lily would head off to fuck one of the brothers up in their room. That was a common event for many at the party – quickies in one of the study rooms. Some girl pulling a train was no longer unique as it was when I’d been a pledge three years earlier.

Lily and Sarah lived with Allie and me in the rent-free apartment over Hal and Nora’s garage. They liked the two older folks, and that had led to one or the other of them visiting with the two of them for sexual interludes occasionally.

Lily was especially in love with Allie and me, and also in love with the open sex that we all practiced in so many ways and in so many settings. We loved her, as well. We played together sexually almost daily, with Sarah usually part of the group.

While Sarah loved us, she wasn’t ‘in love’ with us the way Lily was. She wanted our affection, but also sought out other male and female companions from the other parts of her life. We felt glad about that.

I ran through the sexual situations in my life, and those would apply to Allie, Sarah, and Lily, too. There were the fraternity and sorority parties such as the toga parties. I actually felt kind of old as I watched the boundless energy being expelled on the dance floor by kids only a year or two younger. I was in shape from Krav Maga and my exercise regime, too.

There was also the monthly sex party or orgy at Mark Worthington’s fabulous estate. In the past year, we’d only missed two of the twelve gatherings due to other conflicts, mostly from our escort work.

The four of us, and many of our friends, also frequently acted in pornographic videos that Jake Henderson or another man named Mike Holiday would film, edit, and put up on the Internet. By a rough count, I was now on the Internet in over seventy-five videos. Of course, in many of them my face was never shown; and only my cock was the star.

Allie, Sarah, Lily, and I were also escorts, along with many of our friends. We were paid money to entertain a ‘date’, and usually we had sex with them. We each had some loyal followers that loved to see us every few weeks or months. We also serviced the ‘one off’s’ that were in town looking for companionship and sex. The girls got more offers in that regard than I did, but I wasn’t bereft of offers.

Connie Winslow handled the requests for our services as escorts, and she did an outstanding job as far as I could tell. No one had a bad experience since she started to provide her value-add to our services. We usually had all the business we wanted, plus she was sensitive to our needs for study time, especially around exam periods.

Atop those relatively stable sources for my sex life, and in most cases money, Allie, Sarah, or Lily might call in one of their other friends to keep me company, especially if they were all going out on escort ‘dates’ and I was going to be left alone with only a text book. I got to be known as a ‘pleaser’ and so I was a popular option to our visitors when they were invited in. All of them were sorority sisters of the girls.

Allie, Sarah, and Lily were bisexual. They played with each other, with their friends, and often with the wife or girlfriend of one of their clients. I’d been on ‘double dates’ with each of them, where the client wanted another couple, and not just a stud service or a ‘date’.

While I’d become an exceptionally polite and bright ‘young man’ for my ‘dates’, Allie had honed the GFE or girlfriend experience. Upon meeting a ‘date’, even for the first time, she could leave them feeling they had a devoted girlfriend that was oversexed and horny all the time.

Allie took that a step further, when she created what she called the HWE or Horny Wife Experience. She could quickly role play being a ‘date’s’ hot wife, or the innocent wife losing her inhibitions, or just about any in between scenario. That capability got her a lot of repeat business.

Academically, I was solidly on the dean’s list despite the tough courses in my computer science and electrical engineering degree program. I had opted to specialize in computer security, and was in my fourth semester of a custom independent study course in that area. Fortunately, I had a faculty advisor that was managing to stay two steps ahead of me in the field. I wanted to follow in his footsteps. There were fortunes to be made in this field.

I expected to graduate in December. I would still go through the following May Commencement program so my parents could come to campus and see me officially graduate by wearing a robe and walking across the big stage with a thousand others.

Starting in January, I would become a candidate for a master of science degree in network and computer security. I’d finish that in about eighteen months, and receive that degree a year after my undergraduate graduation ceremony.

I had a vision about starting my own business based around the network and computer security industry. Every day, companies were getting hacked or their systems frozen with ransomware attacks. I was getting better at understanding how to cope with those situations in both prevention mode as well as managing the aftermath.

Allie was a first semester graduate student in the digital communications program. If she timed it right, we’d finish our master’s degrees together. As we finished those, Lily would be completing her undergraduate degree. Allie wanted to create a pornographic website based on animated characters, just the way Disney might portray some fantasy. She saw big bucks in that type of thing, and toyed with the concept when she had a spare moment. Both Jake and Mike wanted to be investors and part of the creative team for the effort.

Sometime before our Allie-Lily-Chris triad graduated, there’d be more discussions about jobs to pursue and living situations to create for ourselves. For the time being, we were content in our garage apartment. Our landlords begged us to stay and sweetened the deal by giving us access to the rest of their house, should we need it.

I hadn’t expected it, but Lily had become the third leg of our triad almost from the time we met. Allie loved her and me; Lily loved Allie and me; and I loved the two of them. Sarah was kind of a bolt-on to all that.

Sarah and Lily often saw two men that had become their steady escort ‘dates’ – Jack and Jon. The men really liked the girls, but made no other demands on them than a ‘date’ every three or four weeks. Some of those ‘dates’ were fabulous weekends at some resort or being flown somewhere for some special event.

We had a crazy lifestyle, what with each of us going off to have sex with other people. We’d even established some long-term relationships with outsiders, too. That didn’t change how we thought about each other.

I’d finally caved in and bought Allie and Lily matching engagement rings. Thus, I had not one, but two fiancées. Further, as most people that knew me were aware, we all slept together and played house together. It just happened that Sarah also happened to live with us, often being in our large bed.

My parents came and visited us over one long weekend and got to meet Lily, along with Allie who they’d already met. They were speechless when I announced that they were both my intended spouses for life.

Just about everyone knew that the four of us also played around sexually with other people. Thus, Allie, Sarah, Lily, or me going upstairs at the fraternity party to enjoy some sex with somebody wasn’t unusual, even as two of them wore their diamond engagement rings. We were the role model for couples of the future.

Personally, I thought we were more mature than any of our brother or sisters, but that didn’t keep us from enjoying the fun and frivolity of a good toga party. We just didn’t get blotto from over drinking or spaced out from smoking too much weed. As it was, a smoky haze hung over the dance floor from all the pot being smoked around the perimeter of the room. I felt high just from breathing the air.

Someone came up and nibbled on my ear and then kissed my cheek from behind. I guessed who it was.

I yelled over the loud band, “Hi, Nora. You having fun?”

My landlady and husband Hal appeared next to me with wide smiles. She nodded and kissed me on the lips. She really liked me. I often gave her lots of orgasms. She was as toga clad as everyone else at the gathering, but one of her awesome boobs was exposed. We’d included them in the party since they were trying to recapture some of their lost youth. They were both about fifty, but could dance just as hard and frantically as any of the students near my age.

I knew that Nora had gone upstairs an hour earlier to have sex with Josh, one of my fraternity brothers. He liked older women and she liked younger men. I think they’d also been in a porn video together the week before, so this was a bit of a return engagement for them. Nora got to feel what getting laid in the middle of a frat party was like, complete with a sock left on the room’s door knob. I’d never seen her so happy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.