College Escort - Cover

College Escort

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 22: Sarah’s Further Adventures

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Sarah’s Further Adventures - Financially-strapped engineering student makes money by working in adult videos and then also by being an escort. He builds relationships with a hot girlfriend, her sorority sisters, her sister, his landlord, and then many of his clients. He also gets invited to attend some significant sex parties as well as holds his own. Many unique situations occur including his serving as a bodyguard to some friends. Much sex. 23 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I woke up about nine a.m. in my own bed with Lily on one side of me and Allie on the other. We were all naked. Somehow, I’d managed to drive home from Mark Worthington’s Party naked, since I lost my loin cloth costume. My nude devil and nude cupids were my passengers. We’d each taken a swim before leaving the party to wash off our sexual aromas and fluids, and then dried off before driving home about one in the morning. Sarah had washed off her body paint earlier in the pool shower after the serious fucking started.

I found Sarah in the kitchen reading her history book. She was still naked. “I love this state of dress,” she crooned as she pushed her breasts forward in my direction. She was really bright-eyed and bushy tailed. I got a megawatt grin.

“You fit in well with this household then.” I was only wearing a towel, and that only out of a sense of modesty and the fact that some of my roommates might not want a nude male swinging their dick around the apartment all day. I was told not to worry by Sarah when she asked. She actually looked eager.

“So,” I asked, “how did you weather the party?”

She rolled her eyes heavenward. “It was just about the best night of my life. I loved it. I got to fuck with seven guys. I was popular, as you might expect. Except for a girl named Tori, I think I was the youngest girl at the party.”

“Are you sore?”

“Not really. I know that I’ve been invaded frequently, but nothing bad. Only one of the guys had a really massive cock that taxed my abilities to accept his largess. The others were pretty normal, at least as far as I know. They were more like you.”

I sat down with a cup of coffee. “I’m pleased to tell you that I am somewhat more endowed than ‘normal’. Ergo, the guys you were with were well endowed. Elsa told me one time that she and many of the other women encouraged the guys that were ‘endowed’ to come to the party.”

Sarah laughed. “Now I’m ready for my next challenge – doing a porn video or having an escort ‘date’.”

Allie had come into the kitchen. “I will see what I can set up for you on one of your days without too many classes. I already gave Jake a heads-up.”

Two days later, Allie informed Sarah over dinner that she was making a video with Jake on Saturday starting at eleven a.m. She also told us that she had Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday evening ‘dates’, each with a new man coming to town from out of state. I’d miss my fiancée, but she’d make a lot of money. Sarah would have to wait to sample the escort side of life.

I had two ‘dates’ that week – Thursday evening and Saturday evening. Lily commented on her two ‘dates’ Friday and Saturday. Sarah looked a little bummed not to have escort ‘dates’ on the weekend the way the rest of us did. Normally, I’d do a Friday with Diana, but she had some other gig.

Allie and I went with Sarah to her first adult video filming session. Jake greeted us warmly and then focused on Sarah. He saw she was nervous and assured her that this wasn’t anything new for her, at least too much. The video was going to be her having a mini-orgy with three hot studs.

Two of the three men targeted for the video with Sarah were my fraternity brothers. The third, turned out to be Jake; he wanted a shot at Sarah. My brothers were more normal and closer in age to Sarah, and one even wore glasses, giving him a nerdy appearance along with his clothing.

Jake outlined the ‘plot’ to the four actors. The three guys would be watching television when Sarah comes into the room. Somehow, she communicates that she’s horny and wants one of the guys to provide her some satisfaction. She picks one of the men and gestures for him to accompany her into the kitchen.

In the kitchen, they make out, and they each lose their clothing quickly. He eats her out for a while as she sits on the counter and then they start to fuck. They no sooner start than one of the other guys comes into the room to get another beer. He quickly joins in. The third guy then appears. Things move from the kitchen back to the living room. There’s to be a constant rotation of the guys fucking her, getting sucked off, and getting a handjob. In the end, she gets covered in cum by all three men.

“Is that clear?” Jake asked the four.

Everyone nodded. I laughed; what could be clearer? Sarah was going to get fucked up one side and down the other by three good-looking guys.

Sarah got the treatment from Doris for makeup, along with the three guys. She appeared a little modest walking nude around Jake’s large studio, but then got over it, especially after she put on the short shorts that formed the basis for part of her initial appearance in costume.

Sarah had a little trouble getting into character at the very start of filming. Jake had the four of them do five takes before he felt he had something he could work with. After that, the interruptions became fewer and fewer. Sarah really got into the fucking and sucking.

I went out and got sandwiches and drinks for the whole crew and cast. They took a break to quickly eat. Sarah just sat around naked at that point. Any shred of modesty was long gone. From one or two of her looks, I guessed that she was teasing everyone in sight with the lure of her body.

I asked Jake during the break what Sarah’s stage name would be. He laughed and said, “Lexi Cox. I like the name because it has lots of x’s in it, plus she’s Amy Cox’s sister, and I want to do some vids with the two of them and play up the sister angle. Don’t you think that’d be cool? Sarah does have that sister look to her.”

I told him I did, and that I’d love to have a role in that video. He teased me about having Allie, Sarah, and Lily at my beck and call, and then a whole sorority, and then all my escort ‘dates’. I had no basis to argue with him.

The filming went right to five o’clock, ending with Sarah, a.k.a. Lexi Cox, kneeling submissively in front of Jake and the two other men after they’d come in buckets all over her body from hairline to cunt. As was usually the case, most of the cum was the mix of ‘look-alike’ fluid that Doris mixed up and that squirted into the scene. The effect for the camera was the same.

Sarah smiled up at the men and rubbed the cum into her body.

Jake yelled, “CUT. BACKUP YOUR CAMERAS. GREAT AFTERNOON EVERYONE.”

He made a point of going and hugging Sarah and thanking her for being such a good little slut in the video. By that point, somebody had given her a towel and she’d wiped off most of the cum and fluid on her face and body. “You are a natural actor, at least you were after you got your sea legs about being in a video. You can grace my operation any time you want. I WILL be calling you to come back.”

Sarah made $2,000 for the long afternoon. She signed all of Jake’s paperwork that would keep the IRS and his accountants and lawyers happy, and also all the model release forms, took a quick shower, and we all went home.

Since three of us were going out to dinner with ‘dates’, we picked up something for Sarah to eat on the way home. Allie talked about how, even on a Saturday night, if she wasn’t busy, she studied. “You have to keep your grades up. Sometime soon, you’ll have a midweek ‘date’ and won’t be able to use your usual weeknight to cram in a few more concepts and facts. You need to do it at every available opportunity.”

Sarah turned out to be a pretty dedicated student. I think the ‘adult atmosphere’ at our apartment helped her focus more than the dorms or sorority house. Sarah was, however, well on her way to being a full-fledged KDA member. She spent a fair amount of time at the sorority house doing all the duties of a pledge.

Allie turned out to be the ‘date’ for a husband-wife couple, only they weren’t married to each other. She reported the next day that they were sexually wild, and that was why they wanted another woman for both of them to have sex with. Allie happily delivered, of course.

Lily had a more traditional ‘date’ with an older man about sixty who wanted the GFE. He wined and dined her, and then they went back to his hotel room and fucked for three hours. He had amazing stamina for a man that age that made her a happy camper.

My ‘date’ was with a thirty-eight-year-old business CEO in town for an expo the following week. She was driven to be a success in business and had missed part of the college and young twenties scene. She wanted the BFE – the Boyfriend Experience, to at least sample some of what she’d missed.

Adam turned on the charm with Jill Vaughn, really wooing the woman while ensuring that she was the center of the universe. She loved the dedicated attention, and when I started to get daring and sexual with her, she almost flew apart in different directions in her eagerness to participate.

Jill and I fucked for four hours. She responded well to edging, so once I got her up there, so to speak, I kept her there for a long time. She did have a shitload of orgasms ultimately, and I filled her up four times, a point that she relished. I had expected she’d turn into an overnight ‘date’, but I felt I should go about one-thirty a.m., and so I slipped away with a handsome tip from her.

I went home from Jill and slid into bed between Allie and Sarah. Lily’s ‘date’ had apparently turned into an overnighter. I liked that the sisters were together in the same bed. Lily got home about ten the next morning.

We debriefed over lunch, and also submitted our short reports for Connie’s files on our ‘dates’. The rest of Sunday was an intense study day. Our time at the books was made easier because of an all-day rain.

I heard Allie in a long conversation with Connie one morning when Sarah was out at some classes. I applauded her later for giving a good summary of the situation as well as Sarah’s recent experience at Mark Worthington’s sex party and doing a video with Jake.

After some discussion, Connie agreed to set up Sarah on a ‘date’ of some kind. Later that same day, Connie did a one-hour interview with Sarah on a Zoom link.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.