College Escort - Cover

College Escort

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 2: Expanding Popularity

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Expanding Popularity - Financially-strapped engineering student makes money by working in adult videos and then also by being an escort. He builds relationships with a hot girlfriend, her sorority sisters, her sister, his landlord, and then many of his clients. He also gets invited to attend some significant sex parties as well as holds his own. Many unique situations occur including his serving as a bodyguard to some friends. Much sex. 23 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Jake had paid me $1,000 for my first foray into acting in a pornographic video. I was joyful over the money, and even more ecstatic over my new relationship with Allie, and further pleased that I’d been asked to come back soon for more video appearances.

Allie was interesting and very interested in me. She was a Communications major, with plans to go into media after her undergrad degree. She’d been a cheerleader in high school and very social, and had curtailed those activities in college so she could get better grades.

Allie was smart, a junior, and yet the sexiest women I’d ever met. I guess I’d turned her on during my porn audition, because she wanted me in a sexual way every day after that. We were fucking like bunnies in either her room at the sorority house or my room at the fraternity. Neither of us were embarrassed disappearing into the other’s room for over an hour at a time three times a day. We weren’t the only ones.

My fraternity brothers were rather amazed that someone like me had attracted someone like Allie. She was a gem, and hotter than the surface of the sun. Moreover, she was vocal, so when we were fucking most of the fraternity house knew that I was hitting just the right spots.

Two weeks after my debut in pornography, Jake called and booked me for the following Wednesday afternoon. I asked whether this would be with Allie, and he informed me that it would not be with her, but he hadn’t locked in another candidate for the video. “We need variety, Chris.”

I told Allie about my new booking the next day. She took that in, told me she wished the two of us could do it together but that she understood, and then we fucked like bunnies again.

The next day, Allie had me in her room at the sorority house. We’d just started to fuck, when her door opened and another girl slipped into the room. She was wearing a robe. Allie just grinned up at her.

I was confused for a moment. Allie said, “This is Wendy. She’s a sophomore, and is going to be doing the video with you on Wednesday. I thought the two of you should get to know each other ahead of time. Besides, I like Wendy and she likes me.”

Wendy dropped the robe. She was beautifully nude. She was a little thinner than Allie with smaller breasts. As Allie rode my cock, Wendy lowered her pussy to my mouth and let me eat her to a molten mass of horny woman. Wendy and Allie changed places. Wendy was also tighter than Allie, and that made it harder for me to hold off my orgasm.

The three of us spent two hours together and I left two deposits of my prime semen in each of them. That was my limit, especially in such a short time period.

Wendy loved to fuck as much as Allie, and certainly as much as I did. She visited my room the next day and we fucked away the afternoon. Allie was on a shoot for Jake at his studio with a couple of other men, so I didn’t feel too guilty or even jealous.

Wednesday, Wendy and I took an Uber to Jake’s warehouse studio. We went in and Doris captured us immediately for makeup, and to reinforce my tan from two weeks earlier. Some of my brothers had laughed at my spray tan, but I thought I did look better, and I’d apparently captured Allie and then Wendy. Both got high marks for looks from my brothers.

The set-up for the afternoon shoot was completely different from two weeks earlier. I was to be an airline passenger and Wendy was going to be a flight attendant. One of Jake’s sets was the inside of a plane.

The first scene, I was boarding the plane and Wendy was welcoming me. There were other people around; fundamentally, some of the filming crew enlisted for walk-on roles at that part of the film. I sat up front, and Wendy brought me a drink. She did a credible safety demonstration for the ‘passengers’ and then the plane supposedly took off. Wendy’s flight attendant uniform was a little tight and the buttons bulged.

In the next scene, she comes by my seat and we strike up a friendship flirting with each other. She suggested that I join her at the back of the plane.

The back of the plane has a really large and luxurious bathroom. It was unrealistic based on the few flights I’d been on. I’d never seen anything even close to this in large size or appointments for an aircraft bathroom.

Wendy pulled me into bathroom and we started to make out. Only two cameras were following the action. We slowly remove each other’s clothing, and then as she sat on the wash basin, I ate her pussy until she had several orgasms.

Wendy knelt and blew me, and then we started fucking, first with me coming into her from behind as she stood, and then as she’s again on the wash basin and I’m inside her in a modified missionary. We went for a relatively long time. I’m thinking about various aspects of electrical circuit theory to take my mind off cumming and blasting Wendy through the side of the ‘airplane’.

Jake had us do a couple of retakes on our transitions between positions. I liked his suggestions and put them in my memory banks for future reference.

Eventually, I blast my huge load of semen all over the cute little flight attendant’s beautiful face as she tries to catch as much as she can in her mouth. She sucks me dry after that. We quickly dress and I return to my seat. Wendy starts pushing a beverage cart down the aisle of the airplane, except she has cum on her face and hair.

“CUT. STOP CAMERAS AND DO YOUR BACKUPS. GREAT JOB EVERYONE.” He paused and added, “Wendy and Chris, take a break and see me before you leave.”

Wendy and I got some water from the refrigerator in the set kitchen. She told me, “This kitchen used to be part of the break room for the warehouse when it was functioning that way. It got a makeover to make it look like it belongs in a high-end home, but everything works.” She turned on some water at the sink to show me it worked. There was a real window that looked out on the parking lot.

Wendy said, “A few months ago, I got fucked here on the counter. It was kind of sexy.”

“Boyfriend?”

Wendy laughed, “No, just one of your fraternity brothers – Hank. He was okay ... not like you.”

“Not like me? What’s that mean?” I challenged in a friendly way.

Wendy said, “I guess you don’t really know it, but you are a divine lover. Don’t you dare change or let my comments go to you head. Allie thinks so, too. You put your partner’s pleasure ahead of everything going on. Those orgasms you think we faked are all real. You really do inspire us to cum.”

I blushed, “I’m glad for that. I was beginning to get a little jaded about how artificial everything is.” I gestured to the set and the rest of the warehouse full of fake rooms.

Wendy shook her head. “Nope, you’re the real deal, and so are our reactions to you. You’re special, and humble.”

I chuckled, “And usually broke. That’s what motivated me to start this. A few checks like my first time, and I might even be able to afford taking someone on a date.”

“I’ll go with you Dutch treat any time you want. We can find lots of dates that cost zero to go on, too. I can make up a great picnic, too; so long as we fuck a lot.”

I laughed, “Wendy, I don’t have a car.”

“I do. After you’ve done enough videos, you’ll be able to afford one.”

“Oh. That’d be cool. Since I started college, I’ve been on exactly one date – burger and a movie. I wanted to do more, but there was no pay day to offset those expenses.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.