College Escort - Cover

College Escort

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 15: Serious Girlfriend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Serious Girlfriend - Financially-strapped engineering student makes money by working in adult videos and then also by being an escort. He builds relationships with a hot girlfriend, her sorority sisters, her sister, his landlord, and then many of his clients. He also gets invited to attend some significant sex parties as well as holds his own. Many unique situations occur including his serving as a bodyguard to some friends. Much sex. 23 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Tuesday evening, Allie and I were both home studying, and for a change we were in the same room. We’d bought already-prepared meals from a gourmet grocery store about two miles away for dinner, and thus minimized our time away from the books.

I found myself staring at her. I realized that I loved watching Allie. She had a highlighter and was marking key passages in a text book. Every now and then her brow would furrow as she tried to digest some new concept. If I recalled correctly, she was studying programming for digital media; a key part of her bachelor’s degree in digital communications and media.

Allie caught me staring at her and smiled. I smiled back. We were naked and fucking like bunnies two minutes later. I loved my girlfriend and roommate. She loved me.

Thirty minutes later, I was back studying about the machine languages of processor chips and she was back doing her highlighting of the textbook. This time we’d chosen to remain naked.

We stopped studying at ten o’clock, as agreed. As we lay together on the rumpled bed from our earlier romp, she said, “You really liked fucking Clarisse, didn’t you?”

I chuckled “Probably as much as you liked fucking Mike Holiday. Even with the cameras running, I think you forget that they’re there.”

“I do. I did. Yes, that was a fun afternoon. You got to fuck that older pixie that works for them, too.”

“Kat? Yes, she was sure nice. Their editor. She’s married to a guy named Sean, yet Mike is the father to their two children – and that was long since they were married. Apparently, Mike and Kat work together editing the porn, as they’ll do for the video we did, and they get so horny that they fuck about two or three times a day.” I shrugged, “And she got pregnant – twice. Kat summed it up when she said, ‘I just love to fuck.’”

Allie slid my cock into her moist chamber and we started to slide together. She teased, “Could you see doing that if we were married – not being concerned about whether I got pregnant by some guy I work for?”

I feigned thoughtfulness. “Hmmmm. I guess if I was fucking his wife, I’d be less inclined to be concerned. Kat told me that Sean fucks Clarisse all the time, too.”

Allie squirmed down on my shaft from above. “They live in a polyamorous community. They all fuck each other, and I mean like all the time. It was in some big exposé in the newspaper, but then it all died out. A lot of people said, ‘Interesting but so what?’ I like that they’re that open about sex.”

“We are. Most of our friends are. Certainly, Mark Worthington’s clan is very sexually oriented. Elsa told me they’re all hypersexual ... or nymphomaniacs. I guess, to your question, I’d have to think about how I felt at the time about parenthood. In turn about, would you even know who the father was?”

Allie laughed, “Touché. If I’m fucking a dozen different guys a week, I might not. Hey, I bet there are clients out that that would pay a fortune to fuck a girl with the possibility of getting her pregnant. Maybe that’s how I’ll make some really good money for us.”

I shook my head as I laughed.

Thursday afternoon, I watched Allie prepare for an evening ‘date’. A businessman was in town from St. Louis, and he wanted some companionship for the evening. Allie wore some really sexy lingerie, and then spent a goodly bit of time worrying her hair and makeup. She had a very sexy dress in the end, but carried a large purse with a compact set of casual clothes in them in case she stayed over. Overnights with a client commanded a special assessment by Connie from the man. Further, the tip was usually more generous, too.

I air-kissed Allie as she went off to a waiting Uber that would take her to the man’s hotel in the city. The car had no sooner disappeared than I got a text from her: ‘Forgot to tell you that I arranged for your evening’s entertainment. You’ll love Lily. XOXOX. Allie.’

At five-thirty I answered the doorbell, a feat that required me to bolt down the stairs from our over-the-garage apartment.

Standing at the door was a very pretty co-ed in hot pants, a crop top, and flip-flops. She gave me a mega-watt smile and said, “Hi. I’m Lily Summers. Allie kind of set us up, and here I am.”

I gave a polite greeting hug to Lily, and escorted her back upstairs to our free apartment. Allie and I weren’t paying rent, in part because we had started a sexual relationship with Hal and Nora, the owners of the house whose garage we were over in our apartment. With their blessing, we used some of our money to decorate and refinish the garage apartment and stairway. It did look more luxurious than when we’d first arrived. For one, the stairs were now carpeted and we’d had beautiful electric sconces set in the wall every few feet up the stairs.

Lily was surprised when I offered her some hors d’oeuvres and a glass of wine. I was sure she wasn’t twenty-one, but I didn’t expect the Alcoholic Beverage Commission or the cops to come racing through the apartment and arrest us. I wasn’t twenty-one either.

We both sat on the new sofa, and we assessed each other. Lily was a cute blonde co-ed with blue eyes and a curvy figure, without going overboard. The crop top she wore showed some significant under-boob. Her clothing, such as it was, looked expensive and new. I wondered whether her first paychecks from her porn videos had helped revamp her wardrobe.

Lily stood about five feet tall and did have a pixie air about her. She had long hair and an obviously sunny disposition. I wouldn’t have been surprised if she’d been a cheerleader, but she wasn’t. Allie picked well.

“So, tell me about Lily?” I said in a friendly tone as I sat next to her on the sofa.

She shifted so she faced me more, showing a lot of her great legs. “I’m from Akron, and am a sophomore. I belong to Kappa Delta Alpha, like my mom did at this campus years ago. Knowing what I know now about the activities of some of my sisters, I’m guessing that my mother did similar things back when.” She giggled.

“I’m a math major. I also just did my second video with Jake Henderson, and had my interview with Connie and Bjorn Winslow this afternoon, so I’m onboard with the escort business.”

I chuckled, “Did that interview happen to involve a little sex?” I gestured at her trim body.

Lily blushed. “It did, but I swear I am nice and clean for you. I wouldn’t show up to anybody with a messy pussy. People don’t like that.”

I shook my head. “Don’t be so sure. I had a client whose husband wanted her to come home dripping in cum so he could clean her up, and I mean orally. Just so you know, I routinely clean up my partners that way after sex, whether they’re a friend or a client.”

Lily nodded and cataloged that possibility. She asked about my background and I filled her in, emphasizing my state of near financial destitution when I got into the ‘adult’ business.

She volunteered, “Just so you know, my parents are pretty well off, and I even have an educational trust fund that pays for all the college essentials and gives me a nice allowance.”

I asked, “Then you must have other motivations getting into the sex side of things with the porn and escorting?”

Lily laughed, “I’m perpetually horny. I love to fuck. I’m not normally into college guys, plus I’m somewhat indiscriminate apparently, at least part of the time. I’m almost a sure thing on a first ‘date’. So, I’m a natural for porn and escorting. I also have a bit of attitude about the money, kind of a ‘fuck it’ thing. My parents are kind of stuck up because of it, even my mother despite her colorful academic and extracurricular career here on campus. I’ve done all I can not to be snooty or snobbish.”

I nodded, “It’s not the money that makes you that way. It’s how you think about other people. If you think that you’re special and they’re fungible, you end up with attitude.”

“Fungible? I must have missed that word when preparing for the SATs.”

“It means totally interchangeable. You don’t see differences. The way I used it would mean you have no regard for other people, probably because you would think of yourself as the center the universe. What can they do for me? If nothing, I want nothing to do with them. Going with that attitude would be snobby and snooty, most likely.”

Lily thought for a minute and said, “I have a kind of strange habit that I talked to Connie about; I fall in love with the men and women that I make love with. I’m unpredictable that way.”

I gestured for her to say more. “Connie told me that I’d be great because so many of the men want the GFE or girlfriend experience. I bond with people pretty quickly, and then get to thinking romantically about them. I’m doing that with you now.”

I smiled, “Nice to know. I think I do somewhat the same thing. Your sorority sister Allie and I are officially boyfriend-girlfriend, but it took me a while before I realized that I was feeling more than my usual attraction for her and that she was really something even more special.”

“Allie wanted me to take care of you tonight, so I know she cares a lot for you. I thought it a bit unusual that she’d trust me and you to this extent. I mean, what if you fell in love with me and vice versa.”

“I do love you, and if you’re willing, I will later make love with you. If we continue to find ourselves feeling strongly about each other, you are welcome to hang out with the two of us. Allie already loves you otherwise she wouldn’t have made the suggestion.”

“I’ve mostly fucked guys.”

“Allie can show you a whole new arena of fun and games, then. I presume you know she’s out on a ‘date’.”

“She told me it was someone that Connie fixed her up with. I guess she’ll make some money.”

I nodded. “Just so you know, tomorrow I have a ‘date’ with a woman named Diana, who seems to have developed an attachment to me. I guess the feeling is somewhat mutual. I look forward to our ‘dates’. Connie reminds me to keep some distance, but it can become a moot point after seeing the same likeable person a dozen times for business. You forget that it’s business, even when they give you a tip.”

Lily and I went out to dinner. I wasn’t sure about her, but I was caught up academically in all my subjects. I talked to her over dinner about time management and her priorities. She did want the education and later a good job, so I think I helped her see that she needed to be careful about how many ‘dates’ she had or how much time she spent on one of Jake’s beds getting filming fucking.

After dinner, we went back to the apartment. I slowly stripped away Lily’s clothing, revealing a luscious young teenage body – at least for a few more months before she turned twenty. Lily also had a generous crop of pubic hair, a feature that I happened to just love as I launched my face into her nest.

Lily gasped, “Oh, fuck. This is so good.”

Lily was what I called sexually ambidextrous, meaning she could have orgasms in any of the sixty-four positions in the Kama Sutra. We didn’t quite try all of them, but we certainly spent time in the top ten before I edged her entire body to a new high and then sent about two billion of my championship swimmers into her warm love tunnel, aiming them right for her womb. She was spasming around my cock for another of her climaxes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.