College Escort - Cover

College Escort

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 1: Discovery

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Discovery - Financially-strapped engineering student makes money by working in adult videos and then also by being an escort. He builds relationships with a hot girlfriend, her sorority sisters, her sister, his landlord, and then many of his clients. He also gets invited to attend some significant sex parties as well as holds his own. Many unique situations occur including his serving as a bodyguard to some friends. Much sex. 23 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I detected that something secretive was going on while I was a pledge at Phi Theta Rho fraternity. Unlike some of the other pledges, I was a sophomore because I’d gone to a community college near home to save money for my freshman year. I’d also done a dozen free online classes that’d give me college credit at the university. I worked, studied, and didn’t have much of a social life. Most of my high school classmates were going to out-of-town colleges so I did, too.

One of my primary reasons for pledging the fraternity was that once I was a member, I could live in the frat house, and the room and board were dirt cheap. I needed cheap to be able to continue in college. I just couldn’t live at home with my kid brother and sister any longer. There were no advanced education opportunities there either. I also let it be known around the fraternity that I needed a job that might blend with my academic career in engineering.

Pledging the fraternity was mostly a bunch of bullshit, but I could see the merit in at least a few of the exercises the pledges were tasked with. One task involved memorizing the names, hometowns, and majors of all the brothers.

The Phi Theta Rho or PTR fraternity was ‘twinned’ socially with the sorority Kappa Delta Alpha or KDA. I had to learn the names, hometowns, and majors of all their sisters and pledges, too. Their pledges were learning all about us.

Another advantage of the PTR and KDA connection was that I had a ready source for dates without the need to go on exploratory searches elsewhere on campus. I resisted most of the mating dance, consequently I didn’t have a stellar social life. I didn’t have money to spend on date or somebody other than myself, and that for crucial necessities.

Despite the ready source for a social life, I did continue my nerdish ways as only a dedicated engineering major could. I studied incessantly. I was taking a course overload because my long-term plan was to finish college a full semester early, thus saving on room, board, and tuition over the remaining two-and-a-half years. I had hopes, if I could amass a few more ‘free’ online credits, to maybe even finish college in three years rather than four.

I was also a great aficionado of pornography. I was a walking bundle of hormones all questing for multiple orgasms a day. Of the sixty other brothers in PTR, I was not alone. Some nights, the TV would run all night with some porn channel showing stimulating and arousing sexual material.

I wasn’t the only ‘poor’ brother in the fraternity. There were some at every level from freshman to senior, and even a few of the grad students that also lived in the modern fraternity house. A few brothers had somehow managed to pull themselves from being near destitute into seeming to be well-off. That seemed to me to be where something ‘secret’ was happening.

The guy in the room next to mine was a senior named Russ Hardisty from outside of Columbus. He was an electrical engineering major. He also seemed to have money.

Russ would disappear for many hours at a time, and not for classes. He wasn’t the only one. I thought some of the guys were into extra-curricular sports, but that wasn’t the case. Unless I missed my guess, he’d also come home happy with his horns trimmed. He’d gotten laid. Once or twice I saw him drop a KDA sister off at their sorority house; KDA was next door to PTR.

One day I was about to head off to the student aid office to borrow more money, when Russ stopped me. “You’re always having money trouble; what gives? I never see you go out on dates either.”

I whined, “The only job I could get on or off campus that’s part time is minimum wage – ten bucks an hour. I can only eke out about twenty-five hours a week, so after taxes I just don’t have enough to live on. Dating costs money; I have none to spare.”

He asked thoughtfully, “Do you want to make better money in a shorter period of time?”

“Fuck, yes,” I said, praying he had some crazy money-making opportunity.

“I’m about to tell you something that you cannot repeat to ANYONE. If you do, you’ll not only be drummed out of the fraternity but out of this college. Do you understand? That’s not an idle threat.”

I was taken aback from the threat, but said, “I can keep a secret. What gives?”

One of the brothers that graduated from here about ten or fifteen years ago makes pornography. He needs talent and pays for it. It’s a profitable business, but your face and reputation are out there if anybody recognizes you. You interested? If you are, I’ll tell you more.”

I made a split-second decision, “Yes, I’m in unless it’s painful or leaves marks.”

“The guy’s name is Jake Henderson. He was the class of ‘05 or ‘06. He was a lady’s man, and started to make films while he was a student. I think the university knew about it, but turned a blind eye.

“He cut a deal with KDA sorority. They supply the girls; we supply the guys. He does bring in other talent, but if a guy is reasonably handsome and can function like a porn star, you have a career for a while with him.”

I asked, “You’ve been doing this?”

“Since I started my sophomore year – about where you are. I’m supposed to replace myself since I’m graduating, although I’m thinking of staying on here for grad school. If you’re acceptable to Jake and the girls, you are my replacement as I graduate and possibly leave.”

“How many guys in PTR are involved? Just you?”

“Nope. There are about twenty of us. We know about each other, but don’t talk about it unless we are really alone together. There’s really not much to say; we show up, get videoed fucking a co-ed or two most of the time, get paid, and come back to study. The same goes for the girls at KDA, or when we’re out with them. We have a kind of close-knit society between the twenty of us and the twenty of the girls.”

“How much do you make?”

Russ grinned, “I’ve been making $2,000 to $4,000 a month depending on how much Jake uses me. That calls on me to be available for filming, of course. I make more if there’s something special or if we go on location away from this geography.”

I almost creamed my jeans over the money. “I want in,” I told Russ. He laughed.

Russ said, “You have to audition. I’ll set it up for you for the weekend. Keep Saturday free, and don’t jerk off from Friday night until your audition. You need to deliver a good money shot.”

Later, Russ saw me, “You’re busy from one p.m. on Saturday until maybe midnight. I’ll take you out to Jake’s set-up and introduce you. He has quite an operation.”

I got nervous about my ‘audition’. Russ told me virtually nothing other than I should arrive clean cut, scrubbed, horny, and looking collegiate. He laughed. I wondered if I could screw this up.

Amazingly, I didn’t masturbate on Friday. I figured I’d save my loads for the camera or whatever this Jake character would have me doing at his adult entertainment studio.

I did take stock of myself in front of a mirror Saturday morning. I was six feet tall, had a seven-inch dick, and wasn’t overweight. Porn actors I’d seen had more muscle definition, especially something like some six-pack abs. I was also not muscular, but I did have an athletic and robust look to me. I had dark brown hair and a pleasant disposition. I was polite to a fault, thanks to my grandmother drilling etiquette and manners into my head.

Russ breezed into our room at twelve-thirty. “Come on, let’s go. We have to pick up a girl, too.”

I didn’t know Allie. She was a KDA member, a junior, and was one of the most beautiful women I’d ever seen on screen or off. She ran out and got into Russ’s car, clambering into the back seat. She also looked collegiate and well-scrubbed.

“Hi, I’m Allie Shaw. I guess you’re Chris Reed?” She reached over the front seat and shook my hand.

“That’s me. Pleasure to meet you. Errr, I guess you’re heading to work?”

“I am. I think you and I are going to do a short for your screen test. You’re cute. This’ll be fun.”

“A short?”

Allie jumped in, “A video that lasts less than fifteen minutes after editing. The general rule appears to be that you get videoed for three hours to produce something about that length. If you can do less than that, you’ll be a star and everyone on the crew will love you. If you do more, that is take longer to get it right, you won’t be in the business long.”

Russ added, “One thing, you do get better over time and need less direction.”

I studied Allie by turning partway towards the back seat in the car. She was knock out gorgeous. Apparently, and I hoped she was right, I was going to get to fuck her or do some kind of scene with her. Just the thought made me harden in my jeans.

I asked the two of them, “What do I need to do to be a success?”

Russ said, “Listen to the director. Try to anticipate what he will want. You’ve watched porn. A lot of this stuff is formula.”

Allie said, “Never look at the camera, in fact, as a guy you should try to hide behind me so your face doesn’t even appear. The cameras will be focused on your cock in my pussy and on my expressions – NOT YOU! Park your ego and desire to be known as an exhibitionist somewhere else. This is about how you portray sex with a member of the opposite sex. By the way, I hope you like all sorts of different positions, because Jake likes to walk you through several minutes in each before settling down in just one or two that are the most revealing in terms of a good fuck.”

Russ said, “Oh, and you better eat pussy like a champ – in this case, before, during, AND after you’ve fucked.”

Allie laughed, “I love it when a guy cleans me up after we’ve fucked. That can even earn you a financial bonus from Jake, if you do it well and make it look natural and not forced.”

I was all for financial bonuses.

Russ said, “Other things that’ll earn you a bonus include cumming in buckets on command, being able to hold off your orgasm until the end of lots of filming, not needing to keep taking breaks to keep from cumming, and being ever mindful of somehow screwing up a long video segment focused on your cock and the fucking it’s doing in someone’s pussy.”

I asked, “Have the two of you ... you know...”

Allie laughed, “Yeah, last week we did a short. It took us about two hours, but went really well. The plot was a little thin – teacher and student thing, but we did our best. Jake liked it.”

“What’s he do after the videoing?”

Russ responded, “He or one of his editors go through all the raw footage, often from three cameras. They pick the best scenes for the final video. After he’s got a final product, he’ll put it up for sale on the Internet with some hype about the video. The hype is pure fiction. He sells most of his videos to one or another of the big houses – the outfits that maintain a really large video presence on the Internet: PornHub, Red Tube, xCafe, and so on. Anything that doesn’t sell, even after discounting, he puts up on his own website.”

Allie asked me, “Did you pick a screen name yet? Jake will ask if you have a preference, otherwise he’ll make one up for you on the spot. I’ve been Abby Foxxx – that’s Fox with three X’s, but Jake wants me to try being Amy Cox for a change. Personally, I like the Amy Cox name better.”

I said, “My mind is blank. Who would you want to film with?”

Both Allie and Russ thought for a few minutes as Russ drove. Allie said, “Your last name should be Nice, because you’re a nice guy; I can tell. For a first name, you need something solid and contemporary, but not your actual first name.”

Russ said, “I like the name Adam. Adam Nice. Has a good ring to it. I’ve never heard anything close to that used either. It’s strong and credible.”

I repeated the name aloud. “Adam Nice, at your service.” I looked back and winked at Allie. She laughed.

Russ pulled up in front of what looked like an abandoned warehouse. There were a few other cars parked there. He led us inside.

Allie said, “I got to go to makeup. See you in a few minutes.”

Russ found Jake and introduced me. “Jake meet Chris Reed. We thought he might become Adam Nice in your vids. I think he’s my replacement if he passes muster with you today.”

Jake studied me – face, neck, general physique. He asked, “You hung?”

I shrugged. “Seven inches when aroused.” I wasn’t sure that was acceptable.

“That’ll do. We don’t want any foot-long dongs here. They’re unrealistic and the girls complain after fucking,” he said dismissively.

Jake pointed, “Go to makeup ... that way.” I went off in the direction that Allie had gone – an interior room in the cavernous warehouse.

I went inside and stopped cold. Allie was standing naked with her legs apart as another, somewhat matronly woman, dabbed on some kind of lotion after spritzing her body.

Allie saw me and waved with one hand. “I’m getting that all-over tan look. You’ll need something like that, too; I suspect. Hey, what’s your major?”

“Computer science and electrical engineering. I’m a nerd.” I couldn’t tear my eyes from Allie’s luscious body.

“You’ll need a tan, and you won’t be a nerd after today. Just think that you’ll be a porn star.” She laughed.

“Most of the videos never mention the man’s name,” I accurately stated. “You’ll be famous. I’ll remain anonymous I suspect.”

Allie laughed. “It’ll depend on how good you are. You’ll need some tricks and special talents besides routine fucking.”

The makeup woman looked at me and said, “Hi. I’m Doris. Strip. Put your clothes on that chair.”

I did as instructed. I was kind of shy, but forced myself to expose my goods to the two women. The makeup lady finished up with Allie, giving her instructions about eye shadow and eyeliner that Allie sat down to do at a small mirrored vanity.

Doris motioned for me to stand in front of her with my arms extended and my legs spread. I was pretty flaccid despite watching Allie’s hot naked body.

Doris started to spray my body with some type of cosmetic. As she did, she said, “You are lily white. You need to get out in the real sun at least part of the time. This IS Florida, you know. You probably study too much, Mr. Engineer.”

After the first application of my new tan, she wiped me down – ALL over – with a cosmetic sponge of some kind. She then repeated the application two more times, and then she worked on my face, being careful to keep the spray out of my eyes and nose.

When she was through, I looked at myself in a mirror. I looked like I hung out on the beach, but not overly so. I liked the look.

Allie came up and put her arm around me. I jumped.

“Hey, in a few minutes you’re going to eat my pussy and fuck the daylights out of me. Loosen up. Also, you’d better start to respond to my hot body. I don’t know that I’ve ever had a guy not get hard seeing me like this.”

“I’m nervous and kind of modest and definitely shy.”

“Kiss me,” Allie whirled around in front of me.

I weakly kissed her.

“Again, and put some passion into it.” She dragged her erect nipples across my chest.

We stood there for ten minutes kissing, as she coached me and got me to loosen up. She also had me fondling her breasts, nipples, and even fingering her slit and then tasting and sniffing the results. I got hard finally. I wanted this girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.