Miss Brianna-leah Holidays in Iraq - Cover

Miss Brianna-leah Holidays in Iraq

by Brianna-Leah

Copyright© 2021 by Brianna-Leah

BDSM Sex Story: Brianna-Leah leaves Iran and ends up at Iraq's Republican Palace as a special guest of the president. She isn't treated like a lady should be treated.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   BDSM   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Big Breasts   .

Brianna-Leah was deported from Iran after receiving her punishment for corrupting the morals of young men by supplying them with alcohol. It was an experience she would never forget and she would carry the scars of the experience literally and liberally across her lovely, womanly bottom for the rest of her life. As she ran her fingers across the soft skin of her derriere she could still feel the welts from the 100 lashes of the whip she had received at the public whipping post in Tehran. It still hurt her when she had to sit. She hoped for better treatment in Iraq.

She thought that Iraq, being right next door to Iran, might be interesting to visit as the people were Arabian not Persian. And she was fond of the swarthy Middle Eastern men (and women for that matter). However, she didn’t really understand the politics of the region and she was noticed right away by the Iraqi forces of Saddam Hussein in Baghdad.

The Iran-Iraq War was not that far in the past and there was still much suspicion between the two countries. Besides, as in Iran she stuck out like a sore thumb being tall, platinum blonde, big breasted, beautiful legs and with a lovely, womanly derriere that instantly attracted the men. Plus she liked to wear dramatic colours like yellow and pink and when she entered the country she had on a tight, yellow, pleated miniskirt that showed off her figure. Most of the men liked that but most of the women hated her just for her looks when they had to wear the black burqa.

It wasn’t 20 minutes before she was seized by Saddam’s Elite Forces and taken to a high security section in the Republican Palace in Baghdad. She wondered at her decision to come to Iraq now. She was going to find out just how accommodating Saddam’s regime could be. She was taken to a room in the basement for questioning. Of course, she felt their eyes undressing her as they peppered her with questions. Why had she come to Iraq from Iran? Was she a spy for Iran or worse, the Americans? They didn’t believe her when she said no. They didn’t believe she had come to Iraq as a tourist.

She was escorted into another more austere room by 2 burly male guards. They quickly grabbed her arms and she was securely tied at the wrists to a thick metal post with her arms above her head. In order to get information from suspects they often used electrical shocks but the apparatus was not working that day. Probably from overuse.

She couldn’t tell them anything useful but that didn’t stop them from trying to pry information from her. Her tight yellow miniskirt was slowly pulled down to her knees. Her white pantyhose were pulled down then her cute, white panties came down exposing her bottom and the scars crisscrossing it. The interrogator, looking at them, said to her “I see the Iranians treated you well also?”

One officer then picked up a wooden paddle and rubbed it across her bottom. It was 8 inches across and the paddle portion 16 inches long with a long handle. She winced and then screamed loudly as he swung it and hit her bottom full force. The sting was horrible. They asked, Do you have anything to tell us? She didn’t answer and the paddle landed again with a loud SMACK. Then again a third stroke - SMACK. She began to sob from the pain. A fourth SMACK and she screamed long and loud.

On it went until 30 strokes had been administered. They kept asking her – Why are you here? Her beautiful bottom shuddered with each stroke of the paddle. It got redder and turned a beautiful purple colour. Brianna-Leah quietly sobbed and tears washed her mascara down her cheeks. She couldn’t tell them anything as she wasn’t a spy for any country!

Somebody now entered the room. When he spoke she recognized his voice from the msm news. It was Saddam Hussein the President of Iraq. He said, My what have we captured here? An American spy??? He took the paddle from the officer and then aiming at the fullest part of her beautiful, welted bottom brought it down with all his might 50 times.

She was reduced to a sobbing pitiful sight. There was blood on the paddle. Her mascara had run down her cheeks from her tears. She was a sight. Her paddling was over for now. The President of Iraq now told the guards to place her on her back which they did tying her wrists and her waist so she could not move. Saddam pulled her yellow skirt down and off as well as her pantyhose. Next her panties came off and Saddam took a good smell of the part which rubbed her soft, fleshy womanhood. It always smelled so nice, sweet as well as musky, as Brianna-Leah did keep herself very clean. Her legs were opened and securely tied to a steel frame on each side. It was as if she was going to have an exam from a gynecologist. And she was – of sorts.

Her stinging buttocks were at the edge of the table and she realized she was now completely vulnerable. The President of Iraq was now between her lovely, long legs. He ran his hands on the inside of her warm thighs feeling her delicious, soft smoothness. Then his fingers were moving along her female slit. It was dry at first then as Saddam defined her womanhood with his index finger it easily slipped between her labia majora and into her vagina. Now four fingers were pushed deep into her womanhood.

Now she remembered she had heard the rumours of Saddam’s rape room. She was now in it. And about to be raped by him. Saddam looked her in the eyes and said “welcome to Iraq and my Republican Palace, Miss Brianna-Leah”. And with that he pushed his already hard manhood deep into her in one thrust. She yelped and kicked as best she could from the thrust. Saddam worked her hard with, she thought, “Presidential Thrusts”. In that position she would be penetrated deeply right to her cervix.

Soon he ejaculated deep inside her. She did not orgasm but as it turns out she would have plenty of opportunity in the next hour. After the President finished with her and pulled out the 5 guards all took her vaginally. With all that stimulation she had at least two orgasms. She was exhausted by the time they let her off the table. She thought they would release her to the street. Nothing doing.

She was taken to a cell in the basement where she nursed her again paddled and welted bottom. It was purple and swollen from Saddam’s furious paddling of her. They gave her some salve to rub on it. Her vagina was quite sore also after all she had just been raped by 6 men. Then they gave her a steak dinner. It seemed the President liked Brianna-Leah. He certainly liked some things about her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.