Niece's Passion - Cover

Niece's Passion

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When fourteen-year-old Erica had questions about boys and sex, she went to her Uncle Bob to get answers. He was reluctant, at first, but it wasn't too difficult for her to wear him down. She didn't want the full experience, just some exposure to what she was convinced she wouldn't get because she was so boyish-looking. She liked the answers she got. Everything was going just fine … but then her mother found out about it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“Mom?” squealed Erica, her voice also loud and obviously startled.

Bob pulled his face away from Erica’s weeping pussy and turned it to see his sister-in-law leaning against the open doorway.

“Well, fuck,” he said, softly. He rolled to sit on the edge of the bed as his niece scrambled to find some way to cover her nakedness. Her clothes were on the floor, six feet away, so she tried to burrow under covers that were still tucked in. Finally she tried to hide behind her uncle.

Bob kept trying to think of something to say, but he knew there were no words that would get him out of this situation. He was sad, not for himself, but because he knew this was going to make Erica’s life hard. He berated himself for giving in to her at all. He knew better, but he’d been weak.

“Mom!” said Erica again. “It’s not what you think!” she yipped.

Those words brought energy back into Julie’s body. They were so ridiculous and so asinine that she was able to finally speak. Her mind had flip-flopped between emotional paralysis to rage, but now she was back in control. She’d been sad, too, as she contemplated the loss of innocence in her daughter. She saw the splash of yellow that was Erica’s shorts, lying on the floor, carelessly cast there along with her little white crop top.

“Erica!” she gasped. Then, with more firmness in her voice, she went on. “Get dressed this instant! Go home. Do not go anywhere else until I get there. I need to talk to Bob.” Her voice spat her brother-in-law’s name.

“It’s not what you think!” wailed Erica again, as her head appeared above Bob’s naked shoulder.

I said go home!” thundered Julie.

Erica obeyed her mother from fourteen years of acquiescence to maternal orders, leaping from the bed athletically and landing on her toes, with bent knees. She looked like some young animal, scared, wary, and ready to flee. She paused there, staring at her mother, and then darted to her clothing. Julie noticed with a small part of her mind that, when Erica pulled her clothes on, panties were not part of the program. The fact there was no bra didn’t surprise her, but she expected to see panties.

“Julie,” groaned Bob.

“You just shut up!” she snapped at him. “I’ll deal with you in a minute. Erica, hurry up!”

“It’s not what you think,” moaned her daughter, again. “If you’ll just let me explain...”

“You’re already grounded for ... I don’t know how long, yet,” gasped Julie. “If you want to go all the way until you’re twenty-one, just say one more word!”

Erica was crying, now, tears coursing down both cheeks, but she bit her tongue. Obviously her mother wasn’t going to listen to her. Not now. A small, sickly hope lay inside her that, maybe later, she’d be able to explain.

She stood after covering her breasts with the crop top and took a tentative step toward the door. But her mother was there and she was reluctant to go too close to her. She hadn’t seen her mother this angry since Chad had wrecked the car after drinking beer at a party.

Julie saw the fear in her daughter’s eyes and it stabbed into her. She didn’t want Erica to be afraid of her. Instinct caused her to go further into the room, leaving the doorway open. Erica moved toward it immediately, but then stopped. She was maybe three feet away from her mom.

“Please don’t call the police,” she begged. “It’s not his fault.”

Then she ran.

Julie turned to stare at Bob, who was slumped on the side of the bed.

“I’ll just get dressed,” he sighed.

“No ... you will not,” said Julie. She wondered why she’d said that, but she was in order-giving mode and she wanted to keep total control of the situation.

“I’ll tell you everything,” he said.

“You bet your ass you will,” she snarled.


They were still in his bedroom. Neither had moved, but neither was talking. Julie didn’t know where to start, and her frazzled mind couldn’t settle down. Bob just sat there, waiting. Finally a question percolated up into her consciousness. It was a place to start.

“Why?” she asked, her voice anguished.

Bob was ready to answer. He didn’t know if it would help or not, but he was ready. His primary emotions were concern that this would negatively affect Erica, but just as strong was the sadness that he’d hurt Julie so much.

“She came to me back in June, crying about how boys didn’t notice her and never would. I tried to tell her that was silly, but she wouldn’t hear that. She’d heard Chad and his friends talking about all the girls they wanted to bone and she was convinced no boy would ever think about her like that.”

“So you boned her!” spat Julie.

No!” he said, his voice urgent. “I’ve never done that. All I did was prove to her that at least one man thought she was sexy enough to want to bone her. I promise, we’ve never had sex.” He blinked. “Not intercourse, I mean. She’s still a virgin. I swear it!”

“She was naked,” said Julie. “You were, too. I saw your erection!”

“All she does is ... um ... she uses her hand on me, and...” his voice trailed off. He was so miserable that he’d been about to say “her mouth” but then he got control and stopped.

“And what?” demanded Julie. “I don’t believe for one second that you didn’t fuck her. I saw her! She’d let you do anything you wanted!”

“That’s true,” admitted Bob. “But we both agreed that we couldn’t go that far. She didn’t want to and I’d never force her. It all happened so slowly.” He blinked. “And so fast. I didn’t intend for any of this to happen, but she was so happy that I got hot for her that she was impossible to resist.”

“I believe you couldn’t resist her. You’re a man!” spat Julie.

“It wasn’t like that,” he sighed. “Not like you’re thinking. She was so sure no boy would ever have any interest in her. Not like her friends. I only wanted to convince her she was wrong. And ... somehow ... things went sideways and when she found out I had an erection, she wanted to see it. No, she demanded to see it!”

“Don’t you dare blame this on her!” growled Julie.

“I’m not blaming it on her,” said Bob. “I knew it was wrong. But when she did see it, she was so delighted that I felt like ... I don’t know ... like maybe it wasn’t as bad as it seemed.”

“And somehow that turned into you going down on her, naked, in your bed,” said Julie, frostily.

“Don’t be too hard on her,” said Bob. “This is all my fault. I understand if you want to turn me in and have me thrown in jail. I probably deserve to be thrown in jail.”

You do deserve it!” yelled Julie. Her rage had produced that, but another part of her mind remembered Erica’s legs, wrapping around him, and her words, exhorting him not to stop. She might be just fourteen, but her actions had been those of a girl much older. Julie knew if she had Bob arrested, Erica would not take it well. What she needed now was some course of action that would bring her and her daughter together, not tear them apart. Erica needed her mother right now, if only to try to help work through this ... this...

Julie realized she didn’t know what kind of situation she was dealing with. That Erica had been a willing participant was obvious. Her exhortations about this not being what it looked like came back to Julie. Could he be telling the truth? Could it be that he hadn’t pushed that long, thick penis into her virgin vagina? She walked up to him and leaned over.

“Look me in the eye,” she ordered. He did so. “Now swear to me you didn’t have intercourse with my daughter.”

“I did not have intercourse with Erica,” he said, staring directly into her eyes.

Something deep in her believed him. She didn’t want to ... and she did. She felt relief, but that was just a tiny, bright spark in the dark nightmare she’d just witnessed.

“I don’t know what to do,” she said, under her breath.

“Go talk to her,” urged Bob. “Don’t yell at her, just talk. Let her talk. If you can get her to talk, then I think you’ll see what I saw. She was scared, and miserable. All I did was try to get her to work through that. I swear that’s all it started out as.”

“And when did it work up to what I just saw?” asked Julie.

“That happened over time. Honestly, it’s kind of foggy in my mind. She wanted to see an erection she caused, and when she did, she wanted to touch it. And that led to ... some other stuff, but she said she didn’t want to have sex. She just wanted to see what things were like. I admit I gave her her first orgasm because I was so horny, and I shouldn’t have done that, because she loved it and wanted to feel that again. And I jacked off because I wanted to put it in her but I knew I couldn’t, and she liked seeing that, too. It was little things, things I didn’t plan, that kept going deeper. Except we held firm about no intercourse. I even told her she might want to and that if she did, she had to admit it. I wanted her to know how strong these feelings can get so she’s ready for when she can go on dates.”

“Oh, she’s not going on any dates. Not if she’ll do that with you. You might not fuck her, but any boy she goes out with won’t have that reservation. No, she’s not dating until she leaves home!”

“Julie, Sweetheart, please don’t go that way with her. She was just curious. And she had a lot of self control. She knows what she wants and doesn’t want. If you won’t let her go out on dates, she’ll just sneak around behind your back.”

“Like she’s been sneaking around behind my back with you?” snorted Julie.

“Yeah,” he sighed. “I guess so.”

“How could you get an erection for a fourteen-year-old girl?” complained Julie.

“She’s cute,” said Bob, automatically. “And she’s bright, and smart, and happy. Any woman who’s like that is sexy, no matter what her age.”

He’d been doing fine - relatively speaking - until now. But he was just as frazzled as Julie was, and his mouth ran away with him at that point.

“She’s just like you,” he said.

She stood back up as her back complained about being bent over for so long.

“What?” she asked, startled.

“Nothing,” he said, as he realized he’d said something stupid.

“No, you said I’m like that. What did you mean?”

“I mean you’re smart and healthy and happy,” he groaned.

“Are you saying I’m sexy?” she gasped.

“No,” he groaned further. “That’s not what I meant.”

“You said Erica gave you an erection because she was smart and healthy and happy. Then you said I’m the same way. What am I supposed to think about that? Are you coming on to me, Bob?!”

“Of course not,” he gasped.

“Stand up!” she ordered.

He had no idea where she was going, but he stood. She looked down at his groin. He looked down, too. Only then did he realize he was still erect. Or erect again.

“You’d think getting caught naked with a fourteen-year-old girl by that girl’s mother would take the starch out of you,” commented Julie.

“Fear,” he gasped. “Adrenaline. That’s all it is.”

“Hmmm,” went Julie.

What was going through her mind was trying to figure this man out. If he was telling the truth, he had the opportunity to seduce an innocent girl. He had seduced an innocent girl. He’d seduced her to the point where she’d lain naked in his bed and spread her legs for him. She was quite sure he could have “convinced” Erica to go all the way. But he hadn’t. If he was telling the truth. And here he was, sporting the same erection he’d had for that innocent girl ... or sporting one for her. She could see the guilt in his eyes about having that erection. What she couldn’t figure out was whether the guilt was about Erica ... or her!

Not that she wanted him to have an erection for her. She didn’t want him to have an erection for either of them! But if it was for her, he had not tried to come on to her. He had not been like other men she knew who said things like, “Come on, Baby, you know I turn you on. Why waste a perfectly good hardon?” It was men like that that convinced her not to date at all.

At least Bob wasn’t one of those. It was small comfort, but at least he wasn’t like them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.