Niece's Passion - Cover

Niece's Passion

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When fourteen-year-old Erica had questions about boys and sex, she went to her Uncle Bob to get answers. He was reluctant, at first, but it wasn't too difficult for her to wear him down. She didn't want the full experience, just some exposure to what she was convinced she wouldn't get because she was so boyish-looking. She liked the answers she got. Everything was going just fine … but then her mother found out about it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Erica wasn’t trying to coax another orgasm from her tired pussy. All she was doing was feeling good. She didn’t think about the danger of pushing his sperm into her body.

She heard a snort from beside her and turned to find him breathing deeply.

“Uncle Bob?” she whispered.

Nothing. He was asleep.

She got up and went to the master bathroom, where she hopped in the shower and efficiently got herself clean.

Then she went to the dryer and opened it. Her suit was still damp, but she put it on anyway. She planned to walk home in just her bikini. It would finish drying on the way.

She looked in on her uncle before she left. He lay there, arms and legs akimbo, with his penis now soft and leaning drunkenly to one side. She hadn’t liked it the first time she’d seen it soft, but that had changed. Now she liked that look. She felt like she was responsible for knocking him out.

On the way home she tried to remember what his mouth had felt like on her sexual opening. It had happened so fast! And it had been such a wild ride! She decided she’d get him to do that again, when she could pay attention to what was happening and be able to remember all the details.

Perhaps more importantly she now thought of herself as a sexual being. It was strange, but also exciting. When she had gotten out of the shower she had examined herself in the mirror. The image she saw looking back at her was no different than it had ever been. She didn’t look any different. But she felt completely unlike the girl staring back at her, and the person the world viewed her as.


Over the next month Erica did, indeed, get Uncle Bob to lick and suck her tender pussy again. When he ran out of things for her to come do to “earn money,” she began coming up with her own ideas. The elm tree in the back yard needed to be trimmed, because the limbs were hanging down too low. The latch on the gate that went to the alley was rusty and needed to be wire-brushed and painted. There were some stains on his driveway that were unsightly. His gutters had been neglected. The flagstones that led to an old vegetable garden weren’t level and there were weeds between them in the cracks. The old vegetable garden itself was full of weeds. Between the two of them they managed to come up with at least three things a week that required Erica go help him.

He did pay her for these little jobs and chores. Her savings account was benefiting from all this just as much as her self-image was. And her self-image was now quite healthy. No longer did she feel that she wasn’t feminine enough, or pretty enough, or curvy enough. Bob was so interested in each and every part of her that it was impossible for her not to feel good about how at least one man went gaga over her.

He kissed and licked every part of her, including her toes. He waited until she got out of the shower one time and made her get onto all fours on the bed, with her head on the covers and her ass high up in the air. Then he shocked her by prying her butt cheeks apart and licking her anus. When she squealed, rolled, and kicked at him, he was on her like a lion, telling her that every part of her was yummy. He managed to get a fingertip in her rectum before she begged him to stop and he could hear in her voice that she meant it. She had heard about girls being made to ‘take it up the butt’ and the thought of that both nauseated and scared her. Erica would never relax about anal attention he gave her, either, even though all he ever did after that was run his fingertip over her bud during a lovemaking session.

Most of the projects took an hour or less, to be honest, but she was always gone from home for at least two hours and sometimes longer. Part of that was because showers became a staple of her routine of working for him, even when she didn’t actually get sweaty while she was working on a project. It was possible for something other than sweat to make her need a shower. She was now an expert at gripping his hard cock and almost professionally manipulating it until it gave up its silvery, warm treasure. Along the way to gaining that expertise, her remembrance of how his semen felt on her skin caused her to aim his spurting penis at her naked body. Then she’d take a shower and flop on the bed with her legs apart and complain that she was horny.

The invitation was obvious, and Bob used his mouth on her routinely, now. The first few times, when it was so obvious what she wanted, he teased her, taking his time. Once he told her a fairy tale, in which a little girl was grabbed by a terrible ogre, who then commenced to eat her up, except he always started between her legs, where she was the juiciest and most delicious, and he got so full that he couldn’t actually eat her all up.

For a week after that, she’d fall onto the bed, open her legs and whine, “Eat me all up, mister horrible ogre. Eat me all up!”

It was on a day when she actually did get sweaty and actually did need a shower, that Bob got in with her. This was a new thing and she loved having his soapy hands rub all over her. When she began to return the favor, and her hands got to his soapy dick, she knelt so she could look at it as she rubbed her hand all over his cock and balls.

He moved so that his body took the brunt of the spray and didn’t hit her face.

“Don’t you shoot it in my eyes,” she said, looking up at him.

“Suck it,” he said, on impulse.

She stared at him. She’d thought about this a number of times, but he’d never asked her to do that and she’d never felt like it would be fun.

Now he had asked. No ... not asked. Ordered ... actually.

“Do I have to?” she asked, her voice high.

“Of course not,” he groaned.

“Uncle Bob!” she yelped. “You’re supposed to tell me I have to!”

“Why would I do that?” he asked, in real confusion. “I’ll never make you do anything you don’t want to do.”

“I didn’t say I don’t want to do it,” she said, still fisting his prick. “It’s just kind of ... I don’t know ... not icky, exactly. Because it’s yours I’ll never think of it as icky. I guess I would just feel better if I was following your instructions.”

“Erica, you don’t have to suck my dick if you don’t want to,” he said, patiently.

She looked at the bare head of his penis. She leaned forward to kiss it, briefly. Then she sat back on her haunches.

“I do want to ... sort of,” she said.

“Sort of?”

“It’s hard to explain. It’s like how I wish you could put it in me and make love to me like a real woman.”

“What?” he gasped.

“Don’t freak out. I’m not going to try to get you to do that. I just dream about it sometimes.”

“Really?”

“It’s no big deal. I’ve also dreamed that I could marry you and live with you and have children with you, but I know it’s just a dream. I know it will never happen, but it’s fun to think about sometimes. I think putting my mouth on it has always been like that, too.”

“You’ve dreamed of putting your mouth on it?”

“No, not like that. I just know you’d like it, that it would make you feel good, and you make me feel so good I always want to make you feel good, too.”

“But, for some reason you can’t explain, you want me to order you to suck my dick,” he said.

Again she leaned forward to bestow a little kiss on the tip of his prick before looking up at him.

“Yeah,” she said, softly.

“You’re sure about this?” he queried.

“Yeah,” she said again.

“Erica ... suck my dick! Put it in your mouth and suck on it like an all day lollypop. Don’t take it out until I tell you to. Don’t worry, I won’t cum in your mouth. Not this time.”

Erica looked up at him and said, “Yes, Sir, mister horrible, mean ogre.”

And then she leaned forward and did exactly as he had told her to do.


Erica was astonished once again. She’d leaned forward, to be honest, because the man she loved had told her to. Her initial squick factor, as her lips slid over the purple crown, was overcome by doing what she’d been told to do. Granted, that squick factor was instinctive, rather than something thought about and adopted (there are girls who say they will never suck a boy’s cock, no matter what!), but it was overcome by two things. One, he told her to do it and, two, it was Uncle Bob and she’d loved everything he’d done to and with her.

That’s why she was so amazed, as her cheeks squeezed gently around the smooth, hard skin on the head of his penis, to find that it felt good in her mouth! Her tongue swirled and was just as happy with the texture it found. The momentum of her lean caused her lips to slide farther back, over the semi-rough skin of his foreskin, and onto his much softer, but still hard and bumpy, shaft. The different textures were something she was familiar with. Her hand had come to know that soft/hard shaft intimately. In her mouth it felt different, but also good. She pulled back to experience the hard, slick head again and then leaned forward to push her lips halfway down the shaft. She felt her gag reflex warn her not to go farther and she sucked hard as she pulled back.

His groan was music in her ears.

Just like that, Erica was a confirmed cock-sucker. In her later years she would love it just as much with the man she eventually married, but for half a decade Uncle Bob’s was the only one she’d put in her mouth. That said, she always loved sucking Bob’s cock after that day.

She loved it, in great measure, because of the noises he made, but also because it just felt great in her mouth. She cupped his big, hairy balls by instinct, and found that playing with them was also fun.

She was so engaged in this new game that, when he warned her to stop, she didn’t really hear him. She did hear him bark “Erica!” but in her mind that was just him, saying her name because he was so happy. He’d groaned her name several times already. His hands on the sides of her head annoyed her, because it was clear he was trying to make her stop, and she just wasn’t ready to stop, yet.

The rush of salty/semi-sweet, faintly bitter taste that suddenly flooded her mouth did get her attention. When she dragged her lips off the spurting thing, she got a shot right in the face, on her upper lip and the tip of her nose. She was holding his cock, and the weight of her hand moved it so the third and fourth shots hit her neck and upper chest.

Instinctively she knew what this was, even before she looked down and saw it paint her upper chest, and her upchuck instinct kicked in. She didn’t want to throw up all over his groin, though, and she suppressed the reflex enough that all her stomach did was lurch. It was only then that the taste registered in her brain as something that wasn’t bad at all. She leaned back on her haunches, still gripping his drooling cock, closed her open mouth, and swallowed.

“Baby!” groaned Bob. “I tried to warn you!”

“‘S’okay,” she lisped. Her tongue was exploring her mouth, which was now empty. There was plenty of taste left, though, and she marveled at how she had just gotten a mouth full of semen and wasn’t freaking out. She swallowed again, but it was mostly saliva, this time. She licked her lips and looked down at the runnels of milky-white fluid between her flat breasts. It was then that she realized it was also all over her face, and she finally let go of his penis to use her hand to wipe her nose and lip off.

“You made a big mess!” she said, accusingly as she looked up at him with big eyes.

“Close your eyes,” he panted.

Again, she just followed instructions, and then she felt the spray from the shower head as he moved aside and the water went directly on her kneeling body.

She stood, moving her hands over her body and washing his semen off.

Then she opened her eyes and hugged him.

“I’m sorry, Baby,” he groaned.

She leaned up to kiss him on the lips.

“Don’t be,” she said, as she had before. “I’m not.”


What evolved over the remaining month of summer was a routine between Erica and Bob that involved him giving her orgasms with his mouth and fingers, using both on her pussy and nipples. Following (usually) that, she would lovingly stroke or suck his cock until he erupted. She almost always covered the tip with her mouth when he came both because she loved the taste and because it harnessed the mess.

Julie wasn’t the only person in the family who noticed the changes in her. One of the twins observed it, too. Had he simply noticed it and gone back to his video game, nothing would have changed. But the twins paid a lot more attention to things going on around them than anyone (else) thought. Robby was the one who brought up the blip on Julie’s radar when he casually approached her while she was doing laundry and said, “What’s up with Erica, Mom?”

Julie glanced at him.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“She’s all bubbly and happy all the time,” said Robby.

“Okay. That’s a good thing, isn’t it?” asked his mother.

“Well, sure, except she’s too happy for some reason. I can’t remember the last time she yelled at us.”

“And you want her to fight with you?” Julie closed the lid, pushed the start button, and turned to give all her attention to her son. It was rare for either of the twins to start a conversation, and this one was about his sister, of all things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.