Niece's Passion - Cover

Niece's Passion

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - When fourteen-year-old Erica had questions about boys and sex, she went to her Uncle Bob to get answers. He was reluctant, at first, but it wasn't too difficult for her to wear him down. She didn't want the full experience, just some exposure to what she was convinced she wouldn't get because she was so boyish-looking. She liked the answers she got. Everything was going just fine … but then her mother found out about it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

A week later Robby knocked on the door of the only black law enforcement officer in town. It was that officer who answered it and examined the slim white boy who stood there.

“So you want to date my daughter,” he said, his voice level. “Aren’t you a little old for that?”

“I’m two years older than she is, Sir,” said Robby. “Are you the same age as your wife?”

“You’re bold. I’ll give you that. Of course you know that if you hurt my daughter it will be the worst mistake of your life.”

“I’d be kind of crazy to do that, and nobody’s accused me of being crazy lately,” said Robby.

“Her mother doesn’t like the idea,” said Officer Green.

“I’ve heard that,” said Robby. “I hope I can change her mind.”

“Why would you want to date a girl like my daughter?” asked Officer Green, bluntly.

“You mean date someone from a different race?” Robby could be just as blunt. “Her skin color is just one part of her. She’s been at our house enough times that I know she’s smart and has a good sense of humor. My sister likes her and Erica chooses her friends carefully. I don’t know if we’ll hit it off or not. I just want to see if we can have a good time together.”

“So you want to have a good time with my seventeen-year-old daughter and then go back to college?”

“You or your wife are welcome to come along and chaperone,” said Robby.

The man laughed.

“I’d love to see my wife doing that, but my daughter would never agree to it. They’re both stubborn as mules. That’s why I’m thinking about letting her go out with you. She’ll make my life miserable if I don’t.”

“And your wife?”

“She’ll probably make my life miserable too, but that won’t last if Veronica’s happy.”

“I’ll try to make her happy, Sir,” said Robby.

“That’s what I’m worried about,” said the man, darkly. “Just don’t make her too happy. Capisce?”

“Loud and clear,” said Robby.


Two days later Robby took Veronica to dinner and then to a movie. He had her home on time and Robby was home by eleven.

Erica grilled him about the date and he insisted he was a perfect gentleman. When she called her friend the next day, Veronica said the same thing.

“It was nice,” she said. “The movie was boring, but it was fun being with a boy. I like him.”

“Are you going out again?”

“Uh huh. We’re going over to Chandler to play miniature golf.”

“This does not sound like my brother,” said Erica.

“He didn’t even try to kiss me,” said Veronica.

“This definitely doesn’t sound like my brother,” said Erica.


For the first six weeks after Richard was born, Julie wasn’t supposed to have sex. That meant Erica got more time with Bob in bed than usual. Julie had to get up in the night to feed the baby, and that usually woke Bob up, too. Some nights Julie told him to go sleep with Erica, because that allowed her to keep the baby in bed with her, which made feedings easier.

It was on one of those nights, when Bob got in bed with his niece, and woke her up by stroking her and sucking on her nipples, that he mounted her and she whispered, “You need to be quiet. Robby says he can hear us.”

“He knows?” gasped Bob, stopping.

“We worked it out,” she said. “I got him a date with Veronica in exchange for his silence.”

“He knows that I do this with both you and your mom,” said Bob, beginning to move again.

“Yes.”

“Wow.”

“So just be quiet,” Erica said again.

“I’ll try,” he said.

Ten minutes later he covered her mouth with his until her orgasm eased.

“I thought I was the one who was supposed to be quiet!” he hissed into her ear.

“I’m sorry. It just feels so good,” she whined.

Five minutes later he jetted into her and relaxed.

“You’re right. It does feel good,” he sighed.


The summer passed and Robby took Veronica out six more times. Each time Erica grilled both her brother and friend, and both insisted that, other than a few chaste kisses, their dates were platonic. Erica wasn’t quite sure she believed them, but when Robby went back to college and Erica and Veronica started their senior year of high school, Veronica didn’t seem all broken up about Robby being gone.

“I got to go on some dates and I had a good time,” she said. “My mother has chilled out and maybe now some of the boys around here will ask me out.”

“So it was just a summer fling?” suggested Erica.

“I wouldn’t call it a fling. I will miss his kisses. He’s a good kisser.”

“I thought you said they were just pecks.”

“They were, sort of. I don’t have anything to compare them to.”

“Did he try to tongue kiss you?” asked Erica.

“That’s none of your business,” said Veronica, grinning. “Do I ask you about your sex life?”

“So now you have a sex life?” asked Erica. “Come on. What really happened?”

“I’m still a virgin and that’s all you’re getting out of me,” said Veronica.


Biology can be a mysterious and puzzling thing. For all her life Erica had been slim and boyish, in terms of her shape. Suddenly, as her senior year passed, her body finally decided it was female and developed rapidly. Bob was the first to notice.

“Your boobs are bigger,” he said, one night as he stroked and sucked them.

“No they’re not,” panted Erica.

Two weeks later, while picking an outfit to wear to prom, she put on a bra for the first time in months and it was too tight. When it was fastened it was tight and uncomfortable. She took it back off and went to her mother, still topless, and said, “Uncle Bob says my boobs are getting bigger, and this bra is too small. Are my boobs getting bigger?”

“When was the last time we measured you?” asked Julie.

“I don’t think we ever have,” said Erica. “I never wanted to do that because I knew the result would be disappointing.”

“Let me look at you,” said her mother.

Erica turned slowly.

“Well, I’ll tell you this. You’re not flat anymore. I can’t believe I haven’t noticed it before. You have real breasts, Honey!”

They paid more attention after that and everybody in the house was amazed when, by the time graduation neared, Erica was wearing a BB cup bra and her measurement across her nipples was thirty-five inches.

Another thing that happened at the same time was that her body hair grew faster and thicker. She had never had to shave her underarms and legs more often than once a month, but now that doubled. Julie had shaved her muff to have the baby and, because Bob liked to nuzzle her baby-soft vulva, she kept it shaved after that. Actually, one of Bob’s favorite things was to do the shaving, and then “test” it with his mouth to make sure he hadn’t missed any stubble.

When Erica complained that her pubes were getting too long, he offered to shave her, too.

That, of course, turned into a marathon pussy-eating session, followed by Bob being excited enough that he bent her in half, which was one of his favorite positions.

When he had made his deposit into Erica’s sperm bank and let her unfold, she was panting.

“It was harder to breathe this time,” she gasped.

“Your boobs are bigger,” he observed. “You’re thicker in the middle than you used to be.”

“I am not thick!” objected Erica.

“That’s not what I meant,” he said. “You’re shapely, now. You have breasts and hips and that means there’s more of you everywhere else, too. You’re normal, instead of a skinny, awkward girl.”

“You said I was beautiful,” pouted Erica. “Now I find out you really thought I was a skinny, awkward girl.”

“You were a skinny, awkward, beautiful young woman,” he said. “If you’ll recall, I got boners for you all the time.”

“Yes, you did,” she purred, rolling to kiss his shoulder. “What will I do without those boners when I go to college?”

“I hope you’ll use the dildo your mother bought you,” said Bob.

“That’s not even half as satisfying as the real deal,” she said. “I might have to find two or three boys to keep me happy.”

“If you keep talking like that my boners might wilt,” he warned. “I’ll be too depressed, thinking about some other man touching you, to get a boner. You’ll cause me to have erectile dysfunction!”

She laughed and climbed up on top of him.

“You could never be replaced,” she said, kissing him soundly.

“Thanks, but someday I need to be replaced,” he said, becoming serious. “You need to find a nice guy to start a family with.”

“I already have a nice guy,” said Erica.

“You can’t start a family with me,” he said.

“Why not? All I have to do is stop taking my pills.”

“Get your degree first,” he said. “Then maybe we’ll talk about that.”

He was sure she’d meet lots of interesting young men in college. Nature would take its course. He felt sad that he’d lose his young lover, but her mother more than filled his needs as his wife and lover. And, if he had his way, he’d get Julie to have one more of his babies. They’d have their own family to raise.


The telling of this tale would become tedious if it detailed the rest of Erica’s senior year, because it was similar to what has been described before. She lay with her uncle frequently as his penis gave them both pleasure. She had lots of orgasms and he loved every time he got to ejaculate in her hot pussy.

But the tale is not over, and the following summer, in theory Erica’s last at home, was exciting for her in other ways, in large measure because both twins came home that year. It was also bittersweet because she knew that her unlimited access to a stiff prick was coming to an end. She didn’t know what college would be like, except that Bob wouldn’t be there. She was quite sure she wouldn’t be interested in college boys. There was no rational reason for that. She was just sure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.