Niece's Passion - Cover

Niece's Passion

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - When fourteen-year-old Erica had questions about boys and sex, she went to her Uncle Bob to get answers. He was reluctant, at first, but it wasn't too difficult for her to wear him down. She didn't want the full experience, just some exposure to what she was convinced she wouldn't get because she was so boyish-looking. She liked the answers she got. Everything was going just fine … but then her mother found out about it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

It was because she was almost late to the party that she forgot to take her pill when she got home. It wasn’t until the girls were gone and supper was over that she remembered. Thus far, her mother had not asked how things went. She knew those questions would come, and she was oddly reluctant to give all the details. Before that happened, though, she needed to swallow a pill.

When she got back to the kitchen she was relieved to see that the twins were gone.

“So...?” Julie said, fulfilling Erica’s expectations.

“It was good,” said Erica.

“Just good?”

“I can’t describe it,” said Erica. “I haven’t had much time to think about it.”

“I noticed you were almost late getting home,” said Julie, smugly.

“I promise I will always listen to you from now on when you give me advice,” said Erica.

“Ha!” said Julie. “Don’t make promises you probably won’t keep.”

Erica went to her mother and hugged her.

“I can’t imagine what it was like for you when Daddy didn’t come home,” said Erica. Emotion swelled in her and tears came to her eyes. “If Uncle Bob died, I think I’d die inside, too.”

“I know,” said Julie, who relived her agony for a few seconds before pushing that away. “There’s always risk involved in loving someone.”

“I also understand why you go see him so much,” sniffed Erica.

“So you had a really good time,” suggested her mother.

“Wow,” sighed Erica. “Thank you, by the way.”

“What for?”

“For helping me get ready. I wasn’t scared at all. I wasn’t even nervous, even when he bent me in half.”

“He did that?” gasped Julie. Bob had done that to her a few times and it had always been intense. The feeling of a complete lack of control was scary, even for her.

“He did that first,” said Erica. “I wanted him to. I didn’t know he’d do that, but I told him I wanted him to be in control the first time.”

“And you weren’t scared?”

“Not at all. I never felt even one negative thing, not even when he told me he was going to get me pregnant like he did you.”

“That Bob,” groaned Julie. “All he wants to do is make babies.”

Erica pushed back and held her mother at arm’s length.

“So ... after this one is born, are you going to let him do it again ... on purpose?”

“No. I don’t think so.” Julie frowned. “I’d forgotten, though, how much I love being pregnant. I loved carrying all of you kids, though the twins were a challenge sometimes. I feel better now than I have in a long time and I think this has a lot to do with that.” She smoothed hands over a discernible bulge in her tummy.

“So if you love it, you might let him do it again?”

“I have enough children, thank you very much,” said Julie.

“And ... how would you feel if I had his baby?” asked Erica.

“Ask me in five years,” said Julie firmly. “I mean it. Do not even think about that until you’re out of college. Do you understand me?”

“I do,” said Erica. “I honestly never even thought about getting pregnant until he said he was going to cum in me and breed me like he bred you. There was something in his voice that sent chills through my body. And then he was spurting inside me and I wished he could keep doing that for an hour. I never felt anything in my life that was like I did while we were making love. It’s very powerful.”

“I believe I told you about that,” said Julie.

“You did, but there’s no way any words can prepare someone to feel those things.”

“You just keep a cool head,” said Julie. “Bob won’t, so you have to.”

“Got it. Now, I’m a little sore. Is there a remedy for that?”

“Sleep,” said Julie. “I’ll get you a Tylenol.”

“I love you, Mom. You have no idea how much.”

“It can’t be as much as I love you,” said Julie, hugging her little girl again.

As she let go, her mind corrected her.

Erica wasn’t a little girl anymore.


Oddly, losing her virginity helped Erica understand how her mother could “just want to get married with as little fuss as possible” and start her married life with Bob. When she said as much to her mother, and saw the relief in her eyes, she stopped trying to have a fifty thousand dollar wedding, with 200 guests and a band and catering and on and on.

Bob and Julie decided that Julie’s house would work better for them as a married couple, with a few changes. Chad’s old room was free, but if Bob turned that into his office it would still be cramped, with a new baby in the home. They decided to sell Bob’s house and use the profits from that to have an addition put onto Julie’s house. It could be expanded into the back yard, which wasn’t used for much anyway. The addition would become the new master bedroom, with space in it for Bob’s computers. Julie’s bedroom could be turned into a nursery. Chad’s room would still be available as a guest bedroom and any visiting children could stay in the Twins’ room.

They got married in July, in a small ceremony to which fifteen people were invited. Most of those were Julie’s co-workers. Bob didn’t invite any of his clients except a few people from the technical institute who he knew well. Erica was Julie’s maid of honor, and one of her friends from work was a bridesmaid. Chad got leave and attended. He gave the bride away and the twins were Bob’s best men. They were twins, which is why there had to be two best men.

Bob’s house sold by September and since the twins were already gone to college, they used that room to store the things he wanted to keep. His recliner fit into the living room, which pleased them all. Both women had fond memories of things they had done with Bob on that recliner. The rest of his furniture got donated to The Salvation Army and he set up his office, temporarily, in Chad’s old room.

Julie was four months along and the renovation was scheduled to be finished by late October, so they had plenty of time to do the final decorating to welcome the new baby into the world.

As for Erica, lying under Bob (her favorite position) as he lunged into her, sinking his warm penis into her hot pussy, changed her in ways she wasn’t aware of. A woman who knows she is loved and who gets frequent intimate attention has a self-confidence that is missing in most girls Erica’s age. When she started her junior year of high school, that confidence got noticed. Her friends noticed it first, but soon others did, too. A happy, healthy, self-confident woman is attractive, even if she’s slim and has small breasts.

Finally, boys noticed Erica Carpenter.

The first time a boy approached her and asked if she’d go out with him she was so surprised that she said, “Uh ... okay,” before she could think about it. The boy was Thomas Rigsby, who had been her lab partner in biology, the year before. He wasn’t a jock or a geek. He was just a regular guy and she’d never thought of him as a possible dating companion. Of course she hadn’t thought of any boy as a potential date before this.

He took her bowling, and they had fun. He didn’t press her for any intimacy and she was glad she went on the date.

After that four or five guys asked her out and she learned very quickly to use her feminine radar to identify those who just wanted to get in her panties, and those who were interested in her personality. Granted, she learned that if she went out with the same boy two or three times, their libidos got kicked into gear, but she made it clear she wasn’t going to go out and neck with anybody.

Her libido got regular doses of happiness from Uncle Bob, as his mouth, hands, and stroking penis brought waves of orgasmic pleasure to her young body.

With the twins gone, there was no need for modesty or secrecy around the house. Bob’s senses were assailed by scantily-clad or naked women lounging about. And Julie, despite her distended abdomen, which now looked like it covered a volleyball, was never loath to give and receive sexual love. Erica was even more readily available.

Basically, Bob lived with two lovers and both acted, in many ways, like his wives. If that sounds like an odd thing, because Julie was his wife, their relationship didn’t really change all that much after the wedding. That relationship was decades old, in many ways, and the only real difference was that they were closer and had sex regularly. And they lived together, of course. If someone had asked Julie, “How has being married changed things?” she probably would have said, “You know, that’s a good question. I’ll have to think about that.”

That school year went better for Erica because she no longer felt isolated, or like an outcast. She even got some of the boys she went out with to ask others in the club out and there was a lot of group dating. Rose even got close to a boy named Phillip who was also pudgy. It began to look like it was possible that the days of the No-sex-until-the-apocalypse club might be numbered.

February brought the birth of Richard Eugene Carpenter, a happy, fat baby who loved Julie’s breasts even more than Bob did. It was rare for Bob to get a taste once the boy was three months old.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.