Niece's Passion - Cover

Niece's Passion

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - When fourteen-year-old Erica had questions about boys and sex, she went to her Uncle Bob to get answers. He was reluctant, at first, but it wasn't too difficult for her to wear him down. She didn't want the full experience, just some exposure to what she was convinced she wouldn't get because she was so boyish-looking. She liked the answers she got. Everything was going just fine … but then her mother found out about it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Bob called Julie as soon as Erica left.

“You’ll never believe what your daughter wants for her sixteenth,” he opened.

“I know exactly what she wants,” said Julie. “It’s all she’s talked about for the last six months.”

“Nobody said anything to me about it,” he said.

“That’s because you’re a satyr and I knew you’d take advantage of her.”

“Me? How could I do that?”

“You’d keep talking about how much fun it will be and how happy she’ll be. You’d seduce her into doing it sooner!”

“I can’t believe you think I’m that shallow.”

“Did you get an erection when she asked you?”

“Of course I did, but I get regular erections whenever either of you is around. You two have probably taken five years off my life already.”

“You are so full of it. You’re in better shape now than you’ve ever been in.”

“That’s because I get so much cardio, thanks to you two.”

“So I assume you agreed to her ... request.”

“Do I detect a hint of jealousy?” he teased.

“I’m woman enough to admit I’ve been jealous of her a few times,” said Julie.

He laughed.

“That’s exactly what she said about you.”

“Neither of us wants to be jealous, Bob. I’m astonished this ... whatever we have ... has gone as smoothly as it has.”

“Are you worried things will change after she’s sixteen? Or after we get married?” He wasn’t teasing, now.

“No. I don’t think so. She’ll want more of your time. I know you. There won’t be any more quick blow jobs. She spends an hour with you now. That will expand to several hours.”

“There will be plenty of time for you and me,” he promised.

“I know that. And she’ll start dating and maybe she’ll find a boy to have a crush on, instead of you.”

“Hmmm,” was his response.

Now who’s jealous?” teased Julie.

“Nonsense. No stripling boy can compete with the old bull,” bragged Bob.

“We’ll see,” said Julie. “Can I ask you a question?”

“Shoot.”

“Are we going to go on a honeymoon?”

“That came up during my conversation with your daughter,” he said, carefully. “I’ve never done this before. Am I supposed to plan that and surprise you, or are you supposed to get a vote?”

“I definitely get a vote,” she said. “If I leave it up to you, we’ll probably end up in Las Vegas going to shows where women bare their breasts.”

“I don’t want to look at any breasts other than yours,” he said.

“Liar. I know you like Erica’s.”

“I don’t want to look at any breasts other than yours and Erica’s,” he said. “I’d rather go to an island somewhere, where I can get you naked and keep you that way the whole time.”

“You just want to show off the fact that you got your baby in me,” said Julie.

“Maybe a little, but I wasn’t thinking of showing you off. I don’t want men leering at you and wishing they’d been the one to get you preggers. I want a nice, quiet place with a bungalow by the water and no neighbors.”

“Maybe I should let you plan this,” she said. “That sounds very nice.”

“I’ll look into it. Have you set a date, yet, by the way?”

“No. I keep hoping Erica will get bored with planning the wedding of the century. I want things to be short and sweet. I can only think of maybe a dozen people I want to invite.”

“It’s the same with me,” he said. “Just tell her that.”

“I have, and it goes in one ear and out the other,” moaned Julie.

“Then spring a date on her that’s too soon to make all the arrangements for a big wedding.”

“Like when?”

“Like next week.”

“I can’t do that. She’d have her birthday within a week of the wedding.”

“We can go on a honeymoon anytime we want to,” he said. “It doesn’t have to be right after the wedding.”

“I’m not good at this,” she said. “I want to marry you, but I don’t like all the fuss.”

“Neither of us is good at this,” he said. “There’s something else we haven’t talked about.”

“What?”

“Where are we going to live? We don’t need two houses.”

“I never thought about that,” she groaned. “I’m used to us living like this.”

“I have a feeling there are several things we haven’t thought about,” he sighed.


To be honest, it was easier (for the adults) to think about Erica’s upcoming ‘special’ birthday than it was to plan for a wedding, with all the changes that would bring to both adults and most of the kids. Chad had already flown from the nest, so it wouldn’t affect him all that much. The twins would probably come home on holidays and every summer for the next few years, so they would need someplace to stay until they went back to school.

And then there was Erica. She was already involved in a serious crush on Bob, at a minimum, and it might be actual love. True, it was a different kind of love than that he and Julie shared, but she would be much more involved in their marriage than anyone else.

Both Bob and Julie knew (expected) that once she was fully initiated into the world of adult sex, one of two things would happen. Either she would slowly distance herself from Bob as she gravitated toward other men, or she’d eschew other men and want to actually be a sister wife to her mother. Of course that might only last another two years, until Erica went off to college and was exposed to ten times the number of boys she currently knew. But during those two years she would have a full time lover who she shared with another of his full time lovers. If you do the math, it’s hard for there to be two full time lovers for just one man. That’s why polygyny - that works - is so rare. It’s possible that’s why it’s also illegal in most places, though religion may have more to do with that than sociological reflection. Tradition and religion are what require vows of fidelity during the ceremony, at least in Western cultures. These days people just have affairs. Adultery won’t get you a jail sentence in most jurisdictions.

But what if “the other woman” involved feels married? Marriage is a legal contract, but it’s worthless unless the couple feel married. And if both women feel married, then that will affect the decisions they make. It affects the “husband” too, particularly if he feels married to both women.

This is just to illustrate how complicated things were in the minds of the three people who, in this case, were involved in sexual intimacy together.

Granted, it was less complicated for Erica. She loved how Bob had made her feel over the last two years and was excited about adding more good feelings into the mix. She thought about it like trying a new food that she expected to love and want to eat often in her future. Her commitment was a simple assumption, in her own mind.

For Julie it was more complicated because she still worried about her daughter. That’s not rare. Most mothers worry about their daughters. But in this case Julie knew that if Erica’s “crush” got harder, or evolved into true love, Erica might ignore options that could affect her future significantly. What if, for example, she wanted to just stay home and live with Mom and her lover, instead of going to college? What if Erica made the same mistake with her birth control pills that her mother had and got pregnant with her own little brother or sister?

So Julie had concerns about all this, but at the same time she knew Bob would be the perfect man for her little girl to have her first complete sexual encounter with. They already knew each other and were already intimate. Bob loved her and would control the experience such that it provided the maximum of pleasure (and safety) for a young girl. What mother could resist letting her daughter enter the world of sex that way? If it wasn’t Bob, then who knew who it might be? It certainly couldn’t be anyone who cared about Erica as much as Bob did. Not unless it took place years later.

And Julie knew Erica wasn’t going to wait years to meet another man, get to know him, determine things were compatible, and then surrender her virginity.

Nope. Erica wanted to get fucked in a little less than two weeks, and that was it. Julie could delay her wedding ... but not her daughter’s defloration.

That’s why she sat her daughter down and said, “Okay. Let’s talk about the right and wrong ways to have intercourse.”


“It’s almost my birthday,” Erica panted. “It would be okay for you to go in me just a little bit.” She was on her back and Bob was kneeling between her legs. He has his erection in his fist and was running the tip up and down her slippery slit.

“I don’t think so,” he said. He circled her clit with the tip and she arched.

“Pleease,” she groaned. “You’ve almost gone in me before.”

“Almost isn’t the same,” he said. He didn’t let up. He was teasing her on purpose. Her birthday was two days away and for the last week she’d been saying they didn’t really need to wait. Whether it was some perverse streak in him, or because she’d held firm all this time about waiting, now it was he who enforced the ban, rather than her.

“It’s only two days,” she whined.

“You’re right,” he said. “You can wait two more days.”

Uncle Bob!

“Tell you what I will do,” he said. He started stroking himself. “I’ll shoot it all over that pretty pussy of yours.”

“You have to touch me with it when it goes off,” she gasped.

“I can do that,” he said.

He did better than that. When it was time, he pushed the tip between her flushed labia and said, “This is what it will feel like when I try to breed you like I bred your mother.”

Then he came, and all his semen shot up inside her virgin channel.

“It’s warm,” she groaned as he hips lurched. His hand prevented any of his penis from entering her and her movement dislodged the tip from her opening. His last two shots made a mess of her sparse pubic hair.

“This isn’t fair!” she moaned. “I’ve waited all this time and I should be able to feel you in me!”

“Don’t worry. I’ll make you cum,” he said, flopping down beside her.

“I know that,” she yipped. “But it’s not the same. I want something long and fat inside me!”

“Ask your mother to lend you her dildo again,” he said. Julie had, during her ‘lessons’ about sex, let Erica find out what a penis felt like deep inside her. It was a fake penis, but the size and length were instructive. Erica had done some groaning when it was first inserted. After she got used to it, she liked it a lot. Julie offered to let her pick out one of her own, but Erica’s response was, “I won’t need one after Uncle Bob starts having sex with me.”

“Her dildo is cold,” complained Erica. It was a ploy. One of the things Erica liked about it was how cool it felt when it first went in her. The temperature differential made it easy to feel the bumps and ridges on the latex penis as they scraped and excited her vaginal walls. She was actually a little worried that Bob’s real penis, which would be the same temperature as her body, might not produce as much sensation. At this point, though, she wanted Bob in her and that’s all that mattered.

“Two more days, Sweet Thing,” he said.

He reached and slid his middle finger in her until the tip found her cervix. He rimmed that little mouth with his fingertip while she arched her back again and groaned.

“I just know I’m going to want to fuck all the time,” she panted.

“And there’s another five bucks for the twins’ college fund,” he said, just before he started sucking one puffy, distended nipple.


The morning of Erica’s birthday dawned sunny and warm. Her birthday party wasn’t scheduled until two in the afternoon, at which time five of her friends would descend on the house and chaos would reign for a couple of hours. Erica was up at eight and baked her own cake. The party decorations were in a bag on the table and while the cake baked, she started putting up streamers and a big sign that said, “Sweet sixteen and never been kissed.” She got a black magic marker and penned “NOT!!” under the words.

Julie came into the room, rubbing her eyes.

“I would have done that,” she said, when she saw what Erica was doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.