Niece's Passion - Cover

Niece's Passion

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When fourteen-year-old Erica had questions about boys and sex, she went to her Uncle Bob to get answers. He was reluctant, at first, but it wasn't too difficult for her to wear him down. She didn't want the full experience, just some exposure to what she was convinced she wouldn't get because she was so boyish-looking. She liked the answers she got. Everything was going just fine … but then her mother found out about it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Their second tryst was very different than their first, but very similar in some ways. It was different in that, when she arrived, they started kissing as soon as the door was closed. There was no semblance of reluctance, this time. It was very similar because no foreplay other than hot kisses was needed. They were naked and he was in her within ten minutes of her arrival.

He was more ... robust ... this time. It wasn’t that he was rough, but he was much more forceful in his lunges as his cock massaged the walls of her vagina.

There was also more verbal communication this time.

“I’ve missed this so much,” she panted, thrusting her hips up at him.

“You don’t have to miss it anymore,” he huffed, going in and rubbing.

“Ahhh, yes, like that,” she groaned. “You’re so much better than my dildo.”

“I knew you had one,” he gasped.

“How?” She squeezed him with the muscles in her pelvic floor and an orgasm surprised her. She gasped and shuddered under him.

He recognized what was happening and kept grinding, to assist her. He waited until she could breathe deeply before he moved in her again.

“I just wondered how you coped,” he said. “I theorized you had a big, fat dildo.”

“I like you better,” she panted. “I don’t have orgasms like that with my dildo.”

“Good,” he said, pulling almost out and sliding back in. “I like having job security. Was that one enough? I’d like to cum.”

“Go ahead. I often take hours to shop. I’d like to think I can get you going again.”

“Can I cum in you?” he panted. “I want to cum inside you, Julie.”

“This would probably be a bad time to do that,” she groaned.

“That doesn’t answer the question,” he said.

“Do you want to cum in me under those circumstances?” she breathed.

“You’re kidding,” he grunted. “I’m a stallion, remember?”

“And if my belly gets big?” she asked.

“Now I have to cum!” he gasped. “Tell me quick! I can’t last more than a few seconds!”

Her legs lifted to wrap around his upper thighs.

“Seriously?” he groaned, going in deep.

“Seriously,” she gasped in return.

“Ohhhh, Baby,” he cried as he jetted into her molten depths. “I love you so much.”

“I love you too, or I wouldn’t let you do this,” she whispered into his ear.


They lay, naked and relaxed.

“That was intense,” he breathed.

“It was,” she replied.

He rolled to face her.

“You’d really let me get you pregnant?”

“In moments of sanity, I’d say I’m very reluctant. Ther problem is, it turns out you make me a little insane, sometimes.”

“Maybe you should go on the pill, then, because I’ll be honest. Any time we do this I’ll want to breed you.”

“That’s a little harsh,” she said.

“I’m a stallion, remember?”

“And do you want to breed Erica, too? Because I’m a lot firmer in my opinion about that than I am about letting you ... breed ... me.”

“I don’t want to breed either of you,” he said. “Not when we’re not making love. It’s only when I’m in you that I lose control.”

“Then you need to make good and well sure you don’t go in Erica,” said Julie.

“What about you? I’m helpless when it comes to you.”

“I can manage my own fertility, thank you,” she said. “I know now not to let you near me when I’m ovulating.”

“Okay, good,” he sighed. “Did you know you have fabulously beautiful breasts?”

“Again? Already? I thought I’d have to do some work.”

“I don’t think you’ll ever need to do anything except just be your beautiful self.”

“You like these?” she said, cupping one breast.

“We’ve had that discussion, but I’ve never been able to show you.”

He leaned in to capture and suck one permanently distended nipple. Since breastfeeding, her nipples had never gone flat again. It was bothersome when they pushed through her clothing. She liked the freedom of going braless, rarely, but she had to be careful of who would see her in that situation.

“Ohhh, that’s nice,” she said as he nursed, gently. “The other one feels lonely, Bob.”

He moved over her, straddling her hips, and spent ten minutes giving her nipple love. Then he moved up to her lips, gripped his newly stiff prick, and nudged it into her vaginal opening. She was still leaking his original discharge, and his entry was effortless as she moaned into his mouth.

He lifted his lips.

“You’re my prize mare,” he whispered.

“And you’re a satyr,” she said.

This time it was slow and gentle. He spent the majority of the time buried deep in her as he rubbed her through two more orgasms.

“You’re so dangerous,” she panted, after the second one.

“Why’s that?” he asked. He wasn’t even out of breath.

“All that talk about breeding has infected me,” she whined.

“You want to be on top so when I cum you can hop off?” he offered.

“No,” she gasped.

She went to work on him, squeezing and loosening, working muscles that hadn’t been used in years.

It only took her five more minutes to milk him to completion.

He groaned and inundated her cervix with his liquid offering.


“You didn’t go to the mall,” said Erica as Julie came in the door.

“Why would you say that? I just didn’t find anything I liked.”

“You look like you found something you like a lot!” whispered Erica.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” said Julie.

“I’m gonna use a bad word, but you can’t fine me,” said Erica.

“What? Why?”

“I’ve heard this phrase before. I never knew what it really meant until I saw you a minute ago.”

“What phrase.”

“You look ... well fucked,” whispered the girl.

Julie frowned.

“Where are the boys?” she asked.

“The usual. You’re safe, but you need to go somewhere and calm down. Or at least look more frazzled or something normal.”

“I look frazzled, normally?” objected Julie.

“Well, you sure don’t look like you do right now. I wish I’d sneaked over there to watch again.”

“Erica! I’m shocked!”

“No you’re not. You’re making it hard for me to be firm about not doing more. I’d love to look like you look right now.”

“No, you would not,” said Julie, firmly. “You have to wait.”

“I will. Just warn me when I might see you like this. I’ll be busy doing something else.”

“Is it really that clear?”

“Ohhh, yeah,” said Erica. “You look like the cat who ate the canary.”

“I’ll just go take a shower,” said Julie.

“Okay. After that can I hear all about it?”

“That’s a terrible idea,” said Julie.

“Yeah, but it’s a really fun one, too.”


Just about anyone privy to what was going on would have expected for the relationship between Julie and Erica to be complicated. They were still mother and teenage daughter, and both acted like it a lot of the time. The phrase “Because I’m your mother!” was heard more than once in the next few years. At the same time, they were each other’s wingman, when it came to Bob. Your wingman doesn’t usually get in bed with the object of your desire, of course, but these were a slightly different kind of wingmen anyway.

From Bob’s perspective, it only got complicated when the boys were around. That’s when he had to watch himself, in terms of how he behaved around the women. The following year, during which Erica became fifteen, Chad completed high school. He had been in contact with the Marine recruiter for eight months by that time, and his entry into the Marine Corps went smoothly, if a little tearfully on Julie’s part. Unexpectedly, he got selected for OCS and ended up as a pilot, flying the AV-8B Harrier II jump jet, which was a relief to Julie, since it kept him out of the Infantry, which was where Paul had been. As with most young men who leave home in that kind of situation, they didn’t get to see much of him because he had to go to a lot of schooling. Plus he now had a serious girlfriend and there was talk of marriage. Julie hoped that would “settle” him and that he’d come home more often.

More surprises were in the offing. It would have been interesting if the twins had found a girl who was willing to enter into a long term relationship with them. Their sister and mother were doing that with Bob, after all. Sadly (from their perspective) the only girl who was still happy to let both of them fuck her (sometimes at the same time) moved away because her father got a new job. They were reduced to dating different girls and that was what finally began to pull them apart from their “twin-ness.” They spent less time together, which meant less time staring at a monitor, and they became interested in things outside the home and family. What surprised almost everyone who knew them was that Robby wanted to be an electrical engineer, while Randy’s passion was nursing. As they were preparing to graduate and spend their last summer at home before going off to separate colleges, Erica was preparing to celebrate her sixteenth birthday, in early June.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.