American Cocktail - Cover

American Cocktail

Copyright© 2021 by Zipper

Chapter 10

Lewis Danton was an attractive man at his physical peak; which was partly why even his mother had swooned over him; after being parted for so long.

Plus the fact, she had been sex starved for years and discovered that when mixed together, they made the perfect cocktail! That’s the way a cookie can crumble; and Laura Denton sure was some cookie.

But the same went for dark-skinned Olandar; she too was sex starved by the loss of her husband in a tribal feud, and no man had touched her since? She was also some cookie; but she hadn’t yet crumbled.

When Miss Laura had introduced her new man, the closeness of such an exotic white-man had sent her into a spin of jealousy! She was much more his age that Miss Laura was! ... Mr Lewis was soon to become her secret ‘Mr Unobtainable’.

With their bedroom next to hers, she could hear Miss Laura when she was in stages of ecstasy; “Oh my darling boy! ... ahrr, yes! Yes! Aarh!”...

And all that Olander could do was console herself with a dildo that her mother had passed down to her.

And listening to their conversations against the wall! That also became something Olandar did too! ... and that’s how she heard him say,

‘What would a wealthy punter be willing to pay for such a unique thrill; of welding a whip onto a naked bound figure before them?’

Olander was shocked at this ghastly idea! To have someone flogged for profit! It was a ghastly white-mans magic!

Yet shamefully, she could not deny from herself, that she too had found the sight of the flogging erotic ... and come nightfall, when pleasuring herself with the dildo, she fantasised herself as the victim, strapped to the sloping tree trunk, her thighs wide apart for him! ~ ~

Laura proved to be the more business savvy, able to research the type of client that ‘slave flogging’ would be beneficial to Ranchos in the long term. For it was her husband’s legacy that she felt responsible for; indeed, why she had gone to England and got her son to pick up where Richard had fallen.

It was almost a religious calling for her, yet what she had gained in sexual pleasure with her son had been an unforeseen delight.

For now though, it was about keeping up with the pace of change; and that demanded a sizable cash injection for development costs which would provide luxury accommodation and facilities for visiting VIP’s.

There were financial sources to be tapped for this specialised form of recreation which would come from financiers in Johannesburg.

After much correspondence and calls, Laura was now talking to a top Johannesburg banker on the phone; with Lewis listening beside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.