American Cocktail - Cover

American Cocktail

Copyright© 2021 by Zipper

Chapter 1

Lewis Denton was content to sit and gaze at the colour and commotion of the family picnic taking place around him. He was vaguely aware that this event was to celebrate a recent wedding and a Cambridge Ph.d gained by someone amongst the clan now gathered.

His nicely dressed wife Shelly was somewhere proudly showing off their toddler Alice, to whoever she encountered, but Lewis had dressed casually in shirt and swim-trunks, happy to have found a comfortable chair that he’d found placed nicely in a shady position with all to see.

Aged 28, Lewis’s own University days seemed distant since he and Shelly had entered parenthood. Some said they’d started early —though his mother had birthed him at seventeen— not outlandish back then in County Devon.

“Sitting there without a drink Lewis? Shame on you!”

“Oh hello Aunty Brenda, I saw you over there taking the drinks round; I really like your hat!”

“Everyone has been saying that! I made a good choice for once; now, would you like white wine or the American Cocktail?”

“Oh; I’ll try the cocktail Brenda!”

“Your mother arrived just now and she’s looking really good! She was on her way over to see you when Shelly descended on her with Alice. So, here, one American Cocktail, that’s you seen too, right! Moving on along! Chin chin!”

As Lewis sipped the cocktail, he scanned the gathering and then saw his wife Shelly with a knot of people; then amongst them he realized the elegant slim woman in the lime green slacks was his mother Laura... ‘Wow’

It was a long time since Laura and Lewis had met physically, as she now lived abroad; and to be present at this ‘clan picnic’ Laura had flown in from Capetown only yesterday.

Laura’s husband, who had actually owned a diamond mine, had died a year or so ago; leaving Laura aged 45, a rather wealthy widow. She had since discovered the pitfalls of being a wealthy widow; it rendered an attractive woman, wary and lonely.

Lewis’s attention was then taken up by another mingling relative who praised him on his fatherhood and proceeded to dig up past nostalgic events that soon became tedious.

But mercifully from behind, there was a tap on his shoulder and as he turned his head, Laura in a trice, had slipped upon his knee, her soft lime-green rump nestled into his groin!

“Laura!” he laughed. Embracing her, he was bathed in her fragrance, then his hands had little alternative other than placing them on her hip and thigh.

“My darling boy! Or rather darling man now Lewis!”

“And your so light and nimble and lovely Laura!” He knew his words were silly, but he was trying to cope with the feeling of his mother’s warm pussy pressed against his cock! It felt like she had no panties on beneath her thin slacks!

Her snatch wiggled over his cock as she kissed him lightly on the lips, and with glinting eyes said softly “And I know a prime position when I see one.”

Lewis wondered what she meant but realized he was getting ‘aroused’, and he felt a rising panic, because their relationship had always been unsullied and pure. Getting a hard-on with your mother sat on your lap was neither of those things! His wife Shelly had sometimes sat on his lap in their romancing days, yet it was crazy how this felt so much more exciting ... and dangerous! How could he stop it! His hands went to her waist in a vain effort to somehow guide her from his sweet spot – somehow convey to her, his dilemma!

Laura had sat on her son’s lap because he was the only man in the world she could do so without causing gossip?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.