Cuckold: a Mother Son Love Story - Cover

Cuckold: a Mother Son Love Story

by MaryS

Copyright© 2021 by MaryS

Erotica Sex Story: A mother and son fall in love with each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   .

The Daniels family lives in rural community in Northern Mississippi. The head of the family, John, Pastor John as he is known, 34, a senior pastor at the Good Word Baptist mega-church, his wife, Pam, 32, is a school teacher. They have a son, Kevin, 14, a Freshman at the same school where his mother teaches. Pam loves her job, but it can get boring teaching Freshman high school creation science all day. Pam is a healthy and lovely woman, and sometimes spending all day in the classroom can be a challenge.

Pam and John have been having marital problems for the last 14 years. He spends long hours at the mega-church, growing the congregation, nurturing the church, guiding the church in a secular world. Pam thought he should’ve spent just as much time at home doing those things.

“I get why you have to spend all your time at the church, but not why you neglect your family,” Pam asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

“You knew it would be like this when we married out of high school, honey. As a preacher, I have tons of duties with the congregation. The Southern Baptist Convention expects certain things of me on the running of the church.”

One morning shortly after the start of the school year, Pam found an envelope addressed to her on the kitchen counter. She felt a tingling sensation in her stomach as she picked up what she thought was a romantic gesture by her always absent husband.


A crazy thing about Pam though, she always had a perverse sense of imagination and when she’s teaching about dinosaurs walking the Earth with man, she can’t help but fantasize about her youthful male students.

Sometimes in her mind, she stood in front of the classroom wearing her sexy push up bra and lacy thong, praising her 14 year-old students.

“Very good, William, T-Rex was hunted by groups of humans.”

“Thanks Mrs. Daniels,” smiled William.

“Bet you have a big organ, um, I mean muscles,” she smiled.

She fantasized about pulling down her male students pants and underwear and measuring the size of their cocks. Kneeling next to them as their cocks gently swung back and forth, pre-cum leaking from the tip.

“Oh my, it’s so, um, so nice and long!” she would giggle as she placed the 12 inch ruler alongside their cock. “And just look at your lovely testicles, so full of protein and vitamins, just what a horny female needs!”

Little known fact about female teachers: Most people don’t know that almost all female teachers fantasize about their male students, it’s part of being in such close proximity to a youthful body, a young man just starting puberty. Eventually, naughty thoughts intrude, especially with an absent husband. Pam is no different, but her fantasies were extremely naughty.

“Noah was 900 years-old at the time of the flood,” George replied raising his hand.

“Excellent George! Yes. Noah was truly an amazing man. I’m glad someone was listening closely to me. Meet me in the supply closet after class.” As Pam day dreamed standing next to George in her underwear, wearing stiletto heels.

Pam fantasized about removing her bra and thong in front of George as he pulled down his pants and underwear, his cock springing to life.

“So, George, now that we’re all alone, would you like me to teach you something new?” she asked as she pulled her nipples.

“Oh, wow, yes, Mrs. Daniels,” replied George as he vigorously nodded.


Growing up she had always been somewhat of a free spirit, age differences never bothered her in church, high school or college. At 14, she secretly dated her BFF’s older brother. He took her virginity in the girls restroom at the same mega-church she and her family attended. Now that she was in her early thirties, she fantasized a lot about sex, and boys, and fucking. Oh God the fucking.

“Well, Timmy, you taste, I mean your test score was perfect!” Pam said as she returned the boys paper.

Her wicked fantasies are what get her through the school day, teaching young minds is rewarding, but not exciting. In her mind, Pam makes it exciting with sex.

One night, Pam and John were relaxing in their hot tub after a long hot and humid day.

‘I’ve needed this all week. Time to seriously consider the facts. I’ve got two letters now and they have to be from John. I’ve thought it through and no one else could get into our house and leave them on the kitchen counter. Too bad it’s not one of the boys at school, that would be really cool. Hmm, it’s either John or, um, or our son. Fuck, ew! That’s an obscene idea.”

Pam looked at her husband who had his eyes closed. “So, honey, you know, I would love to get a love letter from you sometime.”

“Hmm, have I ever written you a love letter in all the years we’ve been married? I don’t think I’m about to start now. Besides, I’m not sure what I would write.” John paused splashing a little hot water on his shoulders. “How about a couple of hundred dollars from the collection plate? You can do a lot with that.” John opened his eyes looking at his wife, “Just kidding.”

‘Fuck me! It’s not John? That leaves only one possible person, our son Kevin.’ Pam thought for a minute. ‘Shit, makes sense. Poor boy must have an Oedipus Complex!’

“Yeah, I know. Just thought I’d ask.”

“Honey, I may be many things, a preacher in our chosen church, a collector of fine wines, an avid enthusiast of fine Kentucky bourbon, a gun collector, but a romantic? I don’t think so. Damn, this hot tub feels good tonight.”

Kevin was upstairs doing his homework. ‘My son? A romantic?’ thought Pam. ‘Still its kinda gross thinking about, but I have to be sure, I have to know.’

Pam remembered that morning. John had just left and Kevin walked out the back door to his friends house. He and Eddie were the best of friends. There was a letter on the counter. She opened the envelope with nervous hands. It read, “My darling, I’m your servant in Christ. I want to dance alone with you by candle light and look into your beautiful eyes. I am wholly obsessed with your body. I mustn’t interrupt your life with my crazy words, but I can’t stop the fire in my loins. I can’t deny my longing for your body. One night with you, I would give my soul to the devil, for you mean that much to me. I may risk hell and damnation for this, but I can’t stop thinking of your body. I want you so completely, so fully, to feel you beneath me.”

Pam recalled those words. Did Kevin leave that letter on the counter when he went to school this morning? Something made Pam change at that moment, something lustful, sinful, and naughty.

‘Fuck. I know this is wrong, but if you’re the writer and you’re brave enough to express your lust for me, then I can at least be brave enough to ask you.’ Pam closed her eyes and thought for a long while. ‘Could I agree to incest?’ she thought. Her stomach tingled. ‘God damn, I could!’

The next morning at breakfast, Pam sat down next to Kevin.

“I want to thank you. You made my life brighter and happier than you’ll ever know. But you’ve probably realized that your father and I haven’t been as affectionate as we might be, but I know that your love for me means everything to me.”

“Thanks mom, I love you too,” replied Kevin as he took a mouthful of cereal.

The thing was, John was the one who wrote those letters. It was his clumsy way of reigniting their passion for each other, by professing his love for her, then he would reveal his love for her later, just like Jesus. John thought his idea was foolproof.

When she sat down at her classroom desk waiting for the bell to ring, she opened her purse to put her keys away. There was a new letter for her. Pam smiled, it was from Kevin, she just knew it. She was convinced that it was Kevin and now the love letters took on a whole different meaning.

She opened the letter. ‘Oh my, he’s so fucking brazen with this one! My dear lover, I want to feel your tits against my chest. I want to feel you slide your cunt onto my cock and ride me til I explode my life giving sperm into you. I want to make you scream my name as our sweaty bodies unite in sexual ecstasy. I want you now and forever!’

That afternoon John texted Pam that he could not make it home for dinner, he would be home late. Pam shrugged her shoulders but brightened up when she thought of Kevin. She was feeling courageous to see if her son wanted to pursue the obvious obsession he had with her.

“Uh, my letters? what?” asked Kevin.

Pam was sitting next to her son at the kitchen table. “Oh, come now, Kevin. The only other person who could leave me letters is you. Dad said he didn’t, but I actually think what you feel about me is okay. I mean, you’re just starting puberty and its natural for sons to think of their mothers that way.”

“Um, okay,” Kevin didn’t know what his mother was talking about.

“I think we should pursue it, I mean, your feelings are, well, I feel the same about you. I’m attracted to you too, a lot, really, you know, once I allowed myself to consider it.”

Pam smiled as she got up and started clearing away the dishes.

Kevin couldn’t imagine what his mother was talking about. “I’ll be upstairs doing my homework.”

“Okay sweetie,” smiled Pam as she watched her son walk out the kitchen.

When Kevin got to his room, there was an envelope on his desktop keyboard.

‘Kevin, you have stolen my heart. Your sexy words have melted it completely. You’ve made me excited and shy at the same time, something I haven’t felt since your dad and I started dating 14 years ago. I’ll always love you as my son, but now I’m ready to take our relationship to the next level. I saw you watching me in the hot tub, and I could tell you wanted my body. Now that you have started puberty, you have a male’s natural desires. I’m willing to let you see my body, to play with it, to do what you want with it. Just thinking of this gets me feeling very horny and nervous. But tonight, I’m going to come to your room and if you leave your door unlocked, then I’ll know you want to take our relationship to the next level. See you tonight, I hope, Love Mom.’

Kevin almost fainted when he read the letter, but his cock got the better of him, it went straight to hard. He was confused though about why his mother was acting like this, her words promised him her body, which made his cock super hard. Several hours later he yelled down the stairs he was going to bed. He never did that before. Of course, he kept his door unlocked, but he couldn’t sleep. It was then that he heard his door creak open.

Pam lay in bed next to her husband as he snored lightly. It took some minutes to work up the courage to actually walk down the hallway towards Kevin’s bedroom. She was totally naked as she crept through the hallway to her son’s bedroom

‘Fuck, the fucking AC is so fucking cold!’ Pam thought as she wrapped her arms around her chest, her nipples instantly went to hard in the cold air. ‘And god damn, I’m really doing this!’

“Kevin, sweetheart, I’m here, can I come in?”

“Oh, yeah...” Kevin replied sitting up on his bed. He didn’t know what had caused his mother to act this way, but he was a young man and she was his mother, and she was beautiful and naked standing in front of him. His cock felt like steel as she walked towards him and sat down next to him.

With is mother sitting on the edge of the bed, she reached around and took hold of his cock. She smiled, “Come here.”

Kevin got up and stood in front of her. As she opened her legs, she took hold of his cock again and pulled him closer. They hugged each other. For the next 20 minutes or so, Kevin kissed his mother all over, including her tits, all the while is cock rubbing up and down against her stomach creating a wet sheen on her skin. For her part, she rubbed his cock and gently stroked his balls.

“Oh God, mom, you’re so fucking beautiful!”

Pam giggled. “You have a real man’s cock! So big and strong!”

Finally Pam stood up and kissed her son on the lips and said she had to return to her bedroom.

Kevin watched in disappointment as his mother walked out his bedroom door. He couldn’t go back to sleep and neither could she. Kevin masturbated to his mother, the first time he had ever done that. His sperm shot up his belly to his chest, god it felt wonderful. At breakfast, they avoided looking at each other, with John sitting at the kitchen table, Pam made small talk with him.

Pam sipped her coffee, ‘I wonder if Kevin jerked off after we touched and groped last night?’

Kevin drank his orange juice, ‘I can feel mom’s warmth, I wanna be naked with her again, so fucking badly.’ His cock was stiff just thinking of his mother.

On Friday report cards for the semester came out and Kevin had a 4.0 average. The deal was that Kevin would get a laptop if he achieved that GPA.

‘Porn, here I fucking come!’ Kevin smiled looking at the gift wrapped laptop.

His dad sitting to his right and his mom sitting to his left, Pam put her hands over Kevin’s eyes.

‘Fuck, I love the feel of mom’s hands on me.’ and his cock went stiff.

‘Hmm, feels good to be touching Kevin again.’ Pam thought.

On Sunday morning, they went to church. Mother and son sat in the front pew, Pam’s right thigh touching Kevin’s left thigh. They tried to act normal throughout the service with John standing at the altar preaching the evils of the secular world and how the righteous would be carried to heaven. There were lots of “Amen’s”.

After the service was over, John told Pam that he had work to do and that she and Kevin should go home. By the time mother and son walked in the front door, Pam tore off Kevin’s clothes, knelt in front of him and gave him his first blow job. Kissing, licking, deep throating his cock, licking his balls, she used all her womanly skills to make him cum. It was so fucking naughty that Pam’s panties were soaked.

Kevin groaned as his mother worked his cock with her mouth. He had never felt such a wonderful sensation before. She smiled up at him, cum dripping from her chin, just like in the porn videos.

“I’m your fucking cock sucker. I’ll suck your lovely cock anytime, anywhere.”

“Fucking A!”

Before John got home that evening, Pam had sucked Kevin’s cock two more times. She taught her son how to sit on her face as she licked and kissed his anus. She licked and played with his balls. Kevin played with her tits, ran his fingers through her hair, used her ears to guide her sucking efforts. He was a fast learner. Pam was amazed at how quickly Kevin’s cock sprang back to life after each cum, John’s never did that, one shot and it was done.

Over the next week, Pam and Kevin kept out of each other’s way, but stole smiles with each other. Pam would playfully lick her lips or put her index finger to her mouth and push it back and forth. When his father wasn’t looking, Kevin would grab his crotch and hump his hand.

John was home on time several times that week. and that irritated Pam. A couple of times during the week she walked in on Kevin in his bedroom. She was thinking that maybe she could suck Kevin quietly in his bedroom, but Kevin didn’t notice as he was watching hardcore porn videos on his laptop. He had his cock in his left hand stroking it up and down. She gently knocked on the door. Kevin turned and was suddenly embarrassed.

“Don’t be shy and embarrassed,” smiled his mother as she sexily walked over to him. She knelt next to him and took hold of his cock.

“Suck me, mom, please, I want your mouth so bad.”

“I can’t, not now with your father downstairs,” she replied. She looked at the laptop and porn video playing on the screen. “Watch as many videos as you can sweetheart and learn new ideas.” She leaned forward and kissed the top of his cock. “I’m your whore, show me that your a man.”

“God damn!” Kevin groaned. “You’re so fucking nasty mom.”

Pam smiled, stood up and quietly backed out of the bedroom. She blew him a kiss.

The next afternoon, Pam undid her pants and put Kevin’s hand down her panties, touching her cunt.

“That’s the softest thing I’ve ever felt mom!” Kevin smiled at her.

“My cunt is all yours,” she smiled back at him. She spread her legs a little more allowing her son more access to her cunt. Their kisses became more urgent, and they both knew they’d go all the way soon.

The letters of course stopped and Pam thought the reason was because she and Kevin had begun sexually exploring each other. But John had been very busy at the church and hadn’t the chance to write anymore letters. He was planning on revealing to Pam that he was her secret admirer, but he had no idea that his wife and son were sexually involved with each other.

The following Monday morning, John was sitting at the kitchen table. “Honey, can I get some scrambled eggs and toast before we leave for work?”

Pam was on the back porch with Kevin. She knelt down in front of him. She replied back, “Sure, honey, hold on a minute.” She looked up at Kevin. “I have the last hour free today so I’m gonna take you out of class and show you something new.”

Kevin smiled down at her. “Can’t fucking wait mom.”

That afternoon as they walked into the house, they tore each other’s clothes off. Pam let Kevin inside her cunt for the first time. It was the best feeling ever for both of them. Her son made her into a woman again, something John had lost a long time ago with her. Kevin had a lot of enthusiasm and she allowed him to fuck her every way he could think of. She giggled and laughed at her son’s efforts, he was a fast learner.

As the days went on, Pam and Kevin grew more intimate with each other. They took showers together in the mornings and baths together at night when John left for work early in the mornings or came home late at night. She gave him hand-jobs while watching TV or sucked his cock from under his desk as he did his homework. Kevin began to think of his mother as his own plaything, something he saw the male porn actors do in the videos.

After his homework was done, mother and son would surf porn sites, getting ideas about sexual positions, toys, and, what Kevin thought erotic (a new word for him), misogyny. Pam said it meant the proper way a male should treat a female, like those men in the porn videos, face fucking those teen girls, making them lick toilet bowls, spitting on them, laughing at them as they gagged on cocks.

Being the pastor of the mega-church meant long hours meeting with the leadership of the congregation. Hours on the church computer answering emails from the Southern Baptist Convention, counseling couples for marriage, etc. John thought of his wife and when what would be a good time to profess that he was the secret writer of the love letters.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.