Between a Rock and a Hard Case - Cover

Between a Rock and a Hard Case

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Karlyn's failing transmission finally lets go on her way home from lunch with her husband. Naturally this takes place in a very bad part of town. They can't afford the repairs but desperately need it fixed. She is coerced into serving as a slave to the owner of the shop and his three employees until the car is repaired.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Prostitution  

Getting up the next morning and getting ready to leave the house was really strange. Not so much because for the second day in a row my husband is going to deliver me into the hands of the four men who will spend a large part of the day raping me. The strange part is how quiet and empty the house is with my mother and the kids out of town. I love my mother and I would die before giving up my kids. But the unusual peace and quiet are extremely restful. I can’t relax too much, though. After dressing in light summer dress that buttons down the front and will be easy to get out of I’m sitting in the kitchen, sipping my coffee and thinking about the time I spent with Otto and Al in the diner yesterday. I should be dreading it but the truth is just thinking about it is getting me excited all over again.

I suppose Ryan is thinking about it, too. He seems unusually quiet and when our eyes meet he looks worried. I smiled and tried to sound calm when I said, “Relax, baby. I’ve been through the worst of it. From now on it’s just sex. For a couple thousand dollars’ worth of car repairs we can live with that.”

I probably sound more confident about that than I really am. I think I can trust Ben and his three co-rapists to come up with something to make my life more difficult just for the hell of it. I’m also sure I’ll be able to handle it and it won’t do me any good to have Ryan worrying about me at work when he should be keeping his eye out for trouble all around him. He has a dangerous job and he needs to keep his mind on the men who make it that way. Becoming distracted can be disastrous when one is surrounded by the sort of men society has seen fit to lock up.

We finished our coffee in silence. I rinsed out our cups, made sure the coffeemaker is turned off and we went out to his car. As we were buckling up and getting ready to leave it occurred to me that I could take my mother’s car and we could avoid giving the bastards the opportunity to humiliate Ryan when he comes to pick me up after work. I didn’t say anything to Ryan for two reasons. I’m not a very good driver under the best of conditions. This is not the best of conditions. I hate to drive in the dark. A bigger concern, however, is that showing up in my mother’s car might somehow lead to them somehow finding out that Ryan and I are home alone, possibly for as long as two weeks. God only knows how much worse our life could become if that should happen.

The trip back to the diner was made in silence. Ryan pulled into the parking lot and we looked at each other. He looks like he feels guilty, as though he should somehow protect me from this. I smiled, rested my hand on the bulge of his soft cock and said, “I know what you’re thinking. Stop it. Look at it this way, you’ve had more sex in the last couple of days than you have in any two-day period since our honeymoon. You have to put up with those bastards for half an hour or so in the evenings but we’ve shared fantasies like this. Now we’re getting to explore them. And no matter how bad it gets it’ll be over in two weeks at the most.”

“Will it? And shouldn’t I be trying to reassure you?”

To be honest, I’m not sure it will be over when our car is fixed. I’m not even certain how I feel about that. A lot of what has happened to me in the last two days has been very exciting. On the other hand, this can’t be good for my marriage. But I don’t want to say those things out loud. Ryan is worried about me enough without any help from me. I could only reply, “Worrying about it isn’t going to make it go away. Let’s just hope for the best and leave the worrying for later.”

We kissed and I got out of the car. I watched until his car was out of sight and then walked to the door of the diner. I wondered if Al or some other of Otto’s friends will be joining us for breakfast this morning. That’s another thing I’m not sure how I feel about. Yesterday with Otto and Al had been very humiliating, and therefor very stimulating.

As I entered the diner my eyes automatically went to the back booth we sat in yesterday. Otto sat there smiling at me. It wasn’t a friendly smile so much as the spider smiling at the fly. And yes, I know spiders don’t smile. I have two kids. Didn’t you ever watch cartoons?!

It looks like Otto is alone this morning. I crossed the room, well aware of every man in the place staring at me just like yesterday. Except it’s even more embarrassing this morning because most if not all of these men watched Otto and Al all but undressing me yesterday and then groping me freely. And now I’ve returned for more abuse. Otto indicated the seat beside him and I slid into the semicircular booth until I was seated on his left facing out into the diner.

I had no more than sat down before Al came out of the men’s room and slid in on the other side of me. He leered down at me and said, “Good morning, slut.”

Before I could respond he looked up at Otto and asked, “You leavin’ her all covered up like this today?”

Otto shook his head and replied, “Nah. She just sat down. I didn’t have time to fix her outfit yet.”

Otto turned to me and said, “You know what I want to see. Do it.”

I’m already blushing just from having to come into this place and sit with Otto with all those people watching and waiting for the show to start. Now things are ramping up and I feel my skin prickle as my blush deepens. But that isn’t all I feel. My pussy is already tingling in anticipation. Without looking down I unbutton the top of my dress down to an inch or two below my bust. Then I unbutton the bottom of my dress until my pussy is exposed to the two men in the booth with me. When I’m finished I looked at Otto to see if he was satisfied.

He looks amused but he isn’t satisfied. He says, “The bottom is fine. Two more from the top. I wanna see them nipples.”

I’m pretty sure that what he really wants is for everyone in the diner to see my nipples. But how far I go is between him and Flo. I unfastened two more buttons. That left my dress open all the way to my waist. He reached up and pulled one side of my top open, baring my breast. Al did the same on the other side.

As soon as my breasts were exposed, Flo came over to our booth. I expected her to complain to Otto and make me cover up. Instead she flashed me a cruel grin and said, “Serves you right. I hate a fuckin’ thief. You gonna order anything or just sit there with your tits hangin’ out, bitch?”

Otto chuckled and answered for me. “Bring her coffee, Flo. Put it on my bill.”

She nodded at him, shook her head at me, glanced down at my exposed tits and then went to fetch my coffee.”

As soon as she was gone, Al reached over and worked a couple of fat fingers into my pussy. He grinned at Otto and said, “The crazy cunt is like a swamp down there. This shit really turns her on.”

Otto asked, “Is that right, bitch? Is your cunt all juicy? Does being just about naked in public turn you on?”

I sighed and probably revealed too much about the new me when I replied, “It seems to now. It didn’t before my car broke down and you towed me to Ben’s garage.”

“Didn’t you say you was looking for work? From what I hear there’s clubs all over town that are always looking for strippers. I know for a fact some of them broads make a whole lot of money. You’re young enough and hot enough and this shit turns you on. You oughta give it a shot.”

I can’t say it hasn’t occurred to me. Looking at the want ads in the paper day after day and finding nothing can be hard on a person’s self-esteem. I can recall several times when I saw ads for “dancers” in the paper and wondered what it must be like to get up on a stage and dance around while undressing for the entertainment of horny men. My outlook has changed in the last few days, though. Before I became a sex slave to Ben and his mechanics and a groping dummy for the neighborhood kids I had an entirely different response to undressing for strange men. The thought of it kind of turns me on now. A few days ago I was repulsed. I’m not saying I’d consider doing it now. But the concept is a lot more exciting than it used to be.

Even if I did consider stripping for a living, and assuming Ryan would permit it, I can just imagine explaining my new schedule to my mother. I can hear it now, “Don’t worry mom. I’m just stripping to earn a little extra money. Would you like to see me give Ryan a lap dance?” I just know she’d arrange for an Exorcism that very day!

Flo finally returned and slammed a cup of coffee down in front of me and stood there for a moment glaring at me. Even though her misconceptions about me are a direct result of the lies Otto told her I’m glad he’s here now because that big broad would love to kick my ass if he wasn’t.

I pulled my cup closer and started to add cream and sugar when I noticed what is almost certainly a large glob of spit floating on top. I pushed the cup away and said it Otto, “I wouldn’t pay for that if I were you. She spit in it.”

He laughed right out loud at that. But then I remembered that it was Otto who spit in my mouth the first time he raped me. God! I hope he doesn’t make me drink the coffee!

I guess it didn’t occur to him. He turned his attention back to his half-eaten breakfast and quickly finished it off while Al alternated between groping my pussy and playing with my uncovered tits, both for his own amusement and for the entertainment of all the men around us who continue to stare at my nearly naked body.

By the time Otto paid for his meal and we had to leave I was looking forward to the morning gangbang in Ben’s office. Otto didn’t let me refasten my buttons but I was so aroused by then I actually didn’t care. I followed him out to his old truck and I stood there all but naked while he took his time unlocking my door. I climbed in and reached over to unlock his door. He got in, put the key in the ignition but then sat back without starting the truck and said, “The shop is closed tomorrow. I’m gonna come by your house around ten and pick you up.”

I’m not sure if what I felt when he said that was terror or excitement. It turns out they’re a lot alike. It took a minute but as he stared at me to gauge my reaction I struggled to catch my breath. When I was capable of speech I exclaimed, “You can’t come to my house! My mother! My kids! This isn’t supposed to be seven days a week. You can’t do this!”

“I’m not coming to your house, stupid. I’ll park down the street. It won’t be all day. Just a couple of hours. I already discussed it with Ben. He said he don’t give a rat’s ass as long as you show up at the shop when you’re supposed to. Remember, ten o’clock tomorrow morning. Understood?”

I stared at him for a minute, not quite sure how to respond. I saw the look on his face turn from amusement to impatience and I knew I had to respond. I finally nodded my head and asked, “What do you want me to wear?”

“Something like what you have on now is fine.”

Otto finally started the truck. He put it in gear and with my breasts exposed and his hand resting on my panty covered pussy he drove to the garage. Apparently we arrived a few minutes early. None of the others are here yet. That may have been what Otto had in mind. He freed his cock and without waiting to be told I leaned down and started sucking. About halfway through sucking him off I heard a car pull up and park but Otto didn’t say anything so I finished the first of my morning chores.

After he ejaculated into my mouth I swallowed and sat up. I had assumed the car I heard belonged to one of the men from the garage. I was wrong. A strange man stood leering at me through the driver’s side window. Otto put his cock back in his pants and ordered me out of the truck. I got out and when he waved me over I walked around and stood beside him. The stranger looked me over for a moment before saying to Otto, “This is Ryan’s old Lady?! You weren’t lyin’! The bitch is hot!”

Otto grinned and said, “She ain’t bad and we’ve been training her. She learns pretty fast. Three days ago she couldn’t suck a cock worth a damn and she had a cherry ass. already she’s a decent cocksucker and now she’s a three-holer.”

The stranger nodded appreciatively and said, “Take off the dress and turn around, bitch. Let me get a good look at you.”

I removed my dress and held it in my hand while I turned around slowly. When I was facing him again he turned to Otto and nodded. Then he left without another word. I have a bad feeling about this. I suspect it has something to do with Otto’s plans for me tomorrow and I know I can’t trust Otto any farther than I can throw his truck.

I see no point in a blowjob-by-blowjob narration of the activities at the garage today. It was pretty much a replay of yesterday. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t exciting. By the end of the day I had probably experienced a couple dozen orgasms. It’s hard to complain about that.

I managed to catch Ben alone in his office after the noon round of gang rapes and I asked if he knows what Otto has planned for me tomorrow. He answered that he doesn’t know all the details but said Otto promised I wouldn’t be harmed. I noticed that he didn’t say I wouldn’t be hurt, only that I wouldn’t be harmed.

I pointed out that our deal didn’t include being raped when the garage was closed. He just smiled and replied nothing at all was said about those days. As far as he’s concerned it’s just another day as long as I’m able to take care of them when I return to the garage on Monday he couldn’t care less what Otto does with me. Actually, what he said was he doesn’t care if Otto shows up and fucks me in front of my mother and my kids. The very thought made me sick to my stomach.

Ryan and I caught a small break that evening. Tyrone and Curtis both had plans after work and left as soon as the shop closed. I sucked Ben and Otto’s cocks before Ryan arrived to pick me up. I still had enough time to clean up a little and get dressed before Ryan pulled up to the garage. Ben handed me copies of the DVDs they made yesterday. Otto reminded me of our “date” tomorrow and left. Ben waited until I got in Ryan’s car before he began shutting off the lights and locking up. Ryan turned around and we left as soon as I fastened my seat belt.

No one spoke until we were safely on the highway headed home. Only then did Ryan ask if they took it easy on me today. Today was pretty much like yesterday except that I wasn’t pimped out and nothing they did to me today was painful. And they didn’t do anything to humiliate Ryan at the end of the day. So I guess by comparison to the previous days it was relatively easy. I explained that to Ryan and he asked if there was some reason why they didn’t involve him this evening. I told him that two of the men had plans and left at closing time. Ben and Otto settled for a quick blowjob. Only then did I finally mention that Otto has plans for me tomorrow. He’s just as upset about that as I am but saying no to them isn’t an option and we both know it.

In response to his question I told him Otto refused to tell me what his plans are and when I complained to Ben he said he doesn’t give a damn what Otto does on his own time as long as I’m able to handle them all the next day. He assured me I wouldn’t be harmed but I don’t really trust either of them. Besides, their promise that I won’t be “harmed” seems like setting the bar pretty low to me. It seems to me that a lot of bad things can happen without me being harmed.

After dinner we watched another of the DVDs Ben gave me. We watched in what has become the usual manner, with my head in Ryan’s lap and his cock in my mouth. I hate to admit it, but thanks to my “training” at the hands of Ben and his crew I enjoy sucking on a nice hard cock even more than before. And I’m pretty proud of how much better I am at it, too. Ryan climaxed twice by the time we were halfway through the four-hour DVD but we were still enjoying ourselves so we continued watching for another hour before shutting everything off and going to bed.

When your husband works rotating shifts, Sunday is just another day. We got up at the normal time and I made his breakfast and packed a lunch for him while he showered and dressed. I sipped on my coffee and he ate in silence, both of us very nervous about Otto picking me up later this morning and taking me somewhere to do god only knows what.

Otto is the is the worst of the four men at the garage. Tyrone is a close second but it’s Otto who scares me the most. Just plain fucking and sucking isn’t enough for him. He gets a bigger thrill from tormenting me, humiliating me, than the others. He gets off on hurting me and doing nasty things like spitting in my face or even in my mouth. And I’m more worried about being alone with him now because Ben isn’t here to restrain him, not that Ben has been much help in the past few days, and because Otto will have the entire day to torment me.

I’ve had a lot of orgasms over the last three days as those four men raped me repeatedly. Even some of the things that hurt were exciting. I’ve hated having to go into that garage and I’m concerned about the effect this might have on my marriage. But even as I nervously turned myself over to them each morning I was aware of my own secret thrill at the idea of another day of rape and abuse. But my fear of Otto doesn’t leave a lot of room for arousal.

I kissed Ryan and told him to be careful when he left. I can see that he’s as concerned about me going off with Otto as I am. But we’ve been over the alternatives before. There aren’t any. I cleaned up the kitchen and then went upstairs to our room. I straightened up in there and made the bed. Then I went through my closet to select something to wear today. Otto already made it pretty clear what he wants me to wear so I didn’t have a lot of decisions to make. I selected another light summer dress that buttons down the front. I went to the dresser and selected a pair of panties. Otto didn’t say anything about a bra but since I’m not allowed to wear one to the garage I assume he won’t want me to wear one today.

I took a shower and got dressed. It’s still nearly two hours before I have to meet Otto down the street from the house and I have nothing to do to take my mind off of my fears. I tried to read but I’m not able to concentrate. I finally sighed, got my purse ready and sat out on the front porch trying unsuccessfully to calm down and think about something else. I kept my cell phone handy and checked the time nearly every five minutes until it was finally time to lock the front door and start walking.

I made it almost all the way down to the end of the street before Otto pulled up to the curb in front of me. He pulled away from the curb as soon as I got in and drove off without a word. I struggled to find both ends of the lap belt, ignoring him when he said, “Nobody uses them damn things.”

I didn’t feel any safer once I was belted in but I’m more nervous about being alone with Otto than I am thinking about what would happen to me if he ran into something. He drove out to the Crosstown and turned in the direction of the garage. I asked him where we’re going and what he has planned for me. He just glanced at me, smiled his evil smile and said, “Don’t worry. It’s somewhere you’ve been plenty of times before.”

It wasn’t until we passed the exit to the garage that I got the uneasy feeling I know where we’re going. Pretty much the only place I’ve been beyond the garage is the jail where Ryan works!! I turned to look at Otto and said, “Otto! Please don’t do this! It isn’t right. Ryan and I have both done everything you’ve demanded of us.”

“Yeah. He sure is a pussy, ain’t he!”

“NO! He’s not a pussy. He’s a good man and he hates the things you’re doing to me.”

He chuckled and replied, “He’s really gonna hate this, then. And if he really hates the way we’re making you put out for us how come he ain’t done nothin’ about it? I’ll bet he’s one of them pussy white boys who likes watchin’ his wife getting boned by big black cocks. I hear there’s a lot of them that get off on that.”

I didn’t bother to tell him that up to a point he’s right. As long as they don’t get carried away Ryan and I both find some of the things they’re doing to me exciting. Instead, I asked, “Why?! Why are you doing this?”

He reached over, grabbed my hand and brought it down to rest on the hard cock throbbing under his pants. He chuckled again and asked, “Does that answer your question, you dumb cunt?”

I pulled my hand back and sat there wondering what he was going to do to humiliate my husband and me. I don’t know for certain yet what Otto has planned but whatever it is it’s scary as hell. I can’t see him giving me to the other guards. He isn’t too fond of men wearing badges. I can’t imagine how he’s going to get me into the jail so the prisoners can have me. Once again I thought back to the stranger to whom he showed my naked body yesterday. He must have something to do with this. I’ve met a lot of the guards at the jail but I’ve never met any of the supervisors. Could he be a supervisor?

Since today is Sunday the people who work in the admin offices are all off. Most of the higher-ranking supervisors are off, too. I suppose a supervisor wouldn’t have to be very high up the food chain to be able to get away with breaking a lot of rules.

Otto finally pulled in and parked in the employee lot near the back gate. I whispered, “Oh god! Please, Otto. Please don’t do this to us.”

Otto ignored me. He reached for his cell phone and placed a call. When someone answered he said, “We’re here. You ready?”

A moment later he hung up and ordered me out of the truck.

I got out and followed him across the parking lot to the employee’s gate. There’s no guard at this gate, just a box which requires you to enter a numerical code in order to open the gate. We stood there for a minute or two until a man came out of the building and approached the gate from the other side. I recognized him immediately. He’s the man Otto showed me off to yesterday morning before the garage opened. He’s wearing a lieutenant’s uniform now and I know something very, very bad is about to happen. The arrogant look on his face would have been a clue if the situation itself didn’t already have me concerned.

The lieutenant is glaring at me as he approaches the gate. He opened it and asked Otto, “I’m not going to have any problems with her, am I?”

Otto looked at me and said, “Tell him you’re gonna be a good girl and do everything you’re told, cunt.”

I’m trying very hard not to think where this could lead as I meekly tell the lieutenant that I’ll be a good girl and do what I’m told. He glares at me as though I’ve done something terrible to him and nods at Otto. Otto nudges me through the gate and says to the lieutenant, “Call me when you’re done with her.”

The lieutenant looked at his watch and responded, “Unless you really want to drive all the way back out here I can just send her home with her husband.”

Otto thought about that for only a few seconds before he said, “Yeah, I guess that’ll be okay. I was thinking I’d knock off a piece after I pick her up but I expect she’ll be pretty worn out by then.”

Otto said goodbye to the lieutenant and walked back toward his truck. The lieutenant closed the gate and asked, “Do you know who I am?”

I know some things. I know he’s very short and wiry. He’s even shorter than me! If I saw him from the back I’d probably think he’s an adolescent. He appears to be of mixed race but his skin is so light colored he almost looks Caucasian. I know he’s a lieutenant and he works at the jail. According to his name plate his last name is Driggers, but that’s all I know.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.