Between a Rock and a Hard Case - Cover

Between a Rock and a Hard Case

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Karlyn's failing transmission finally lets go on her way home from lunch with her husband. Naturally this takes place in a very bad part of town. They can't afford the repairs but desperately need it fixed. She is coerced into serving as a slave to the owner of the shop and his three employees until the car is repaired.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Prostitution  

We sat around for a while, the men talking among themselves and me just listening and thinking about what I’m turning into. Sometimes they talked about me and the things they’d enjoy doing to me. Sometimes they talked about more mundane things. I heard a couple of stories about Ryan; about things he did to piss them off when they were in jail. It didn’t sound to me like he was doing anything he wasn’t supposed to do. I got the impression he was just less inclined to look the other way at minor infractions than some of the other guards.

During a brief pause in the conversation, Tyrone turned to Ben and said, “We’re wasting what could be some good training time.”

Ben looked at him and waited for him to explain. Tyrone shrugged and explained, “The dumb cunt still can’t take a cock down her throat. I’d sure like to see the expression on that wimpy screw’s face if he sat in that chair and watched his bitch take our cocks down her throat, one right after the other.”

Curtis didn’t sound too hopeful when he asked, “Even mine?”

Tyrone replied, “I don’t see why not. Once we get her broken in I doubt if it matters that much how big the cock in her throat is.”

I’m not bored any longer. I’m downright terrified and not excited in the least. I know some women can take a cock into their throat. I’ve never seen anyone doing it, but I suppose it’s more than an urban myth. Even as naïve as I am I’ve heard of at least one movie that’s famous for that very act. I can’t imagine doing it and I’m reasonably certain that if Curtis tried to shove his cock down my throat it would be the last thing I ever did.

Ben, on the other hand, seems a little less reluctant, probably because it’s my throat, not his. He looked at me for a minute or two and finally said, I suppose we could give it a try.

Tyrone said, “I was reading a little bit about it on the internet last night. They had some tips for how to do it.”

I almost screamed, “You’re the fucking expert!! You do it!!” I didn’t, though. First because I’m so scared I don’t think I can talk and second because there’s still a tiny chance Ben will be reasonable and decide he doesn’t want a take a chance on killing me.

There was another brief pause before Ben finally said, “Aw, what the hell. I don’t see why we shouldn’t give it shot. It’ll give us something to do while we’re waiting for her old man.”

Tyrone sprang up and, grinning like crazy, he asserted, “I should probably go first. I got the smallest cock.”

Ben nodded and said, “Be my guest. I might like to try fuckin’ her throat but I don’t want to be the one to break the bitch in. That sounds like work to me.”

Tyrone chuckled and replied, “You know how much I love to work.”

The others thought that was amusing. I’m trying to form the words to talk Ben out of this. Even if what they’re proposing is possible I’m reasonably certain it isn’t possible without a lot of pain. That asshole Tyrone probably sees that as a big plus, though.

He stood up and pulled me to my feet. He leered down at me for a moment before grabbing a tit with one hand and the hair on the back of my head with the other. I squeaked in pain which only made his smile grow. He leaned closer to my face and in a low, threatening voice he said, “You’d best get used to the idea, bitch. It’s gonna happen. You ain’t gonna like it as much as we will and I don’t like the idea that we’re probably doing that son of a bitch you’re married to a favor breaking you in. But I imagine we’re gonna get more pleasure out of it than he will.”

He told Curtis to get the camera going. When the camera was recording he dragged me across the small room by the hair on my head and placed me on the desk on my back so that my head hung down over the front edge. Tyrone asked Ben to hold onto one of my arms and one of my legs. Without being asked, Otto restrained my other arm and leg. It finally occurred to me that I should be struggling, but by then it was too late.

Tyrone leaned down close to my face. I guess he can see I’m petrified with fear. He started saying something to me. I heard the words but their meaning wasn’t registering and he knew it. He moved back and suddenly my right cheek exploded in pain. He drew back to slap me again but I guess he saw that he has my attention now. He leaned back down and said, “Listen up, you dumb cunt. It’s for your own good. I’m gonna do you a favor and tell you how it’s done.”

I tried to shake my head but he gripped my hair again and held my head in place. When our eyes met again he said, “First a little warning. We must have a couple dozen pairs of pliers out there in the garage. If you bite my dick you’ll be going home with your teeth in a bag to put under your pillow for the tooth fairy. Is that clear?”

I tried to nod but he has such a tight grip on my hair I can’t move my head. Instead, I whispered, “Yes. But please, don’t do this. I can’t. I know I can’t.”

He just smiled and replied, “I know you can’t. That’s why we’re going to all the trouble of teaching you. So you can. We’re doing you and your pansy husband a favor here. You should be grateful.”

I’m not all that grateful, to be honest. I’m terrified. He started talking again but I’m thinking more about the pain I’m about to experience than his words. Unfortunately, he realized it. His right hand is busy holding my hair so this time he slapped my left cheek so hard I saw stars. I cried out and tried to pull my hand free so I could massage my cheek. I couldn’t move.

This time when he started to speak I listened. He leaned back down, looked me in the eyes and said, “Listen up. This is some of what I read on the internet about what a bitch needs to know to be a good cocksucker.”

He must have interpreted the dazed look on my face as an indication I’m not listening. I saw him raise his hand to slap me again and hurriedly called out, “I’m listening! I’m listening!”

He lowered his hand and said, “Okay, here’s what ya gotta do. First, you’re supposed to relax. I don’t see that happening but you can try. Second, you gotta swallow before I drive my cock down your throat. That’s so you don’t gag and puke. The article I read said if you do that your throat expects something to go down it. Now, with your head down like this it’s just about a straight shot down your throat. I know it ain’t gonna be easy the first time or two but you just need the right attitude. The rest is up to us.”

Gee! I hate to be such a fucking burden to him!

He released his painful grip on my hair and straightened back up and asked, “Were you paying attention? Did you get all that?”

It’s hard to think! I replayed the simple directions. Not a lot there to learn and I doubt if swallowing is going to be the magic trick he seems to think it is. And I know there’s no way in hell I’m going to relax. But to avoid another slap I whispered, “Yes. I got it. But please don’t do this. I’ll do anything else you want. I swear it!”

He chuckled and responded, “Of course you will, you dumb cunt. You’ll do anything I want anyway!”

While Tyrone stood in front of my face and unfastened his pants, Ben pushed his trash can over with his foot and said, “Put this under her head, just in case.”

Tyrone placed the trash can under my head but warned, “Do you see this thick leather belt I’m wearing? If you puke on me, bitch, I’ll wear your ass out with it. That’s a fuckin’ promise.”

Oh great! Just what I need. One more thing to worry about.

He pushed his pants and his shorts down and moved closer. He began to move the head of his soft cock around my face. He slowly moved it closer and closer to my lips. By the time he started pressing it against my lips it was about half hard. I opened my mouth and ran my tongue over the head of his cock, totally convinced that this isn’t going to work. There is no fucking way that slab of meat is going down my throat. It just won’t fit! Unfortunately, the attempt is going to be extremely painful. Relax my ass!

His cock quickly grew to its full seven-inch length and one-inch diameter. In the futile hope that I could suck my way out this I began to give him a ferocious blowjob. He let me work his cock like that for only a short time before he said, “Remember what I told you, bitch. Swallow.”

I tried. It isn’t even possible. Put your thumb in your mouth and try to swallow. You can’t fucking do it!!

I tried. I tried desperately. I was too terrified not to try. He let me struggle with that for only a few seconds before he slowly drove his cock to the back of my throat. I gagged slightly, though I noticed it wasn’t as violent as it was yesterday when Otto first tried to drive a cock down my throat.

He pulled back and said, “Swallow.”

Again I tried, with the same result. I tried several times before he started slowly moving his cock toward the entrance to my throat again. I almost panicked when he didn’t draw back. He continued to press the head of his cock against the opening to my throat but before I could start to struggle he said, “You didn’t gag that time, cunt. I think you’re gonna figure this thing out!”

I could only moan in pain. I waited for him to pull his cock back out so I could draw a breath but much to my surprise he suddenly thrust his hips forward and the head of his cock entered my throat! I couldn’t even scream. I know because I tried. The pain, as I anticipated, was incredible, the worst I’ve ever felt, except perhaps during childbirth but they gave me drugs for that.

He continued forcing his cock slowly down my throat with his three comrades in rape urging him on and expressing their surprise. Despite the terrible pain I found myself less concerned with that and beginning to panic because I can’t breathe.

I began wriggling around violently and struggling to make some noise to let them know I’m suffocating. I was just about to bite down on his cock despite the dire threats he made when he slapped my right tit so hard it sounded like a gun going off. I stopped struggling for a moment in shock. He growled down at me, “You can breathe, you stupid cow! Shit! I ain’t never seen a woman as dumb as this one. You gotta tell the brain-dead bitch how to breathe! Breathe through your fucking nose! Damn! Who tells you how to breathe when you’re home?”

That alternate airway isn’t exactly clear. I’ve been crying and I really need to blow my nose. But I found that with more than a little effort I’m able to suck in enough oxygen through my nose to keep me from passing out. It was only after I managed to start breathing again that it occurred to me that his entire cock is buried in my mouth and throat! His pubic hair is tickling my nose!

He left his cock buried in my throat for several minutes. I’m assuming the idea is to let me get used to having a cock there. He finally pulled it slowly back out until just the head was between my lips. He paused again, said, “Swallow,” and then slowly forced it back down my throat.

I admit, reluctantly, that it was slightly easier this time. I’m not enjoying it and he probably isn’t either, except for the part about hurting me. I imagine he’s getting a kick out of that. I’m not suddenly good at it but I think there’s a chance now that I might survive, at least until Curtis takes his turn.

Apparently satisfied I’ve figured out the knack to this now, Tyrone began slowly fucking my throat. He continued at a slow and steady pace for four or five minutes before he began to speed up and fuck my throat more like he would my pussy or my ass. By the time he sped up I think I was pretty much numb. It hardly hurt at all by then.

About halfway to Tyrone’s orgasm I felt fingers teasing my pussy. It was only then that I realized I’m no longer being restrained! With the almost total absence of pain and with the sensations in my seemingly always hungry pussy to distract me I soon realized that I have begun to relax. I never want to have to do this again. But it isn’t going to be up to me and I know it. I’m still concerned because Tyrone’s is the smallest cock in the room and because I don’t know what it going to be like the next time a man shoves his cock down my throat. But I’m starting to think that when it happens again I’ll be able to survive it ... unless that next time is with Curtis.

With all those thoughts racing around in my tortured brain I almost didn’t realize Tyrone has stopped moving and his cock is throbbing in my throat. Thank god!! He’s cumming! It’s over! But it isn’t over. It’s only one down and three to go.

Tyrone finally pulled his cock out of my mouth. He leaned down until our eyes were only a few inches apart, grinned and said, “I knew you could do it. You’re a REAL cocksucker now, bitch. Just imagine how happy wimpy is going to be when you do this to his little cock.”

I avoided pointing out to him that his cock and Ryan’s are about the same size. I didn’t say it because I’m not sure I can talk and I’m more than a little afraid to try.

Ben came around the desk, stood by my head and began to unfasten his pants. In a raspy, throaty voice I said, “Wait. Please. I need to blow my nose and I need a drink.”

Ben reached over to the far corner of his desk and jerked a tissue from the box. He nodded to Otto and Otto grabbed a bottle of water from the little refrigerator behind the desk. I took the water from him and reached up for his help in sitting up. I sat there panting for a long moment before blowing my nose and then gulping down half a bottle of water.

I glanced at the clock. It took Tyrone just twenty minutes to fuck my throat. It’s still at least forty minutes before Ryan gets here. I have a feeling he isn’t going to be as happy about the way things are going here as they seem to believe. Things could get ugly and for Ryan’s sake I don’t want that. These four thugs would probably get a kick out beating the hell out of him. With that in mind I lay back, again with Otto’s help, until my head is once more hanging off the edge of the desk.

Ben’s cock is exposed and ready. It’s already hard and dripping lube from the tip. I guess he enjoyed watching Tyrone break my throat in. His cock is slightly longer but not quite as thick as Tyrone’s so I guess I’m going to be able to do this. I hope to get him and Otto both satisfied before Ryan gets here. Maybe I’ll be able to talk them into putting Curtis off until tomorrow.

Ben didn’t say a word. He moved closer as soon as my head was in position and pressed the head of his cock against my lips. I moistened my lips and then opened them just enough to admit his cock. I tried to swallow even though after what I’ve just gone through with Tyrone my gag reflex seems to be a thing of the past. I stared at Ben’s hairy balls and waited for the pain of the next invasion of my throat.

Ben slowly slid his cock over my palate and I think we were all surprised when it slid straight down my throat! Someone, Otto I presume, started playing with my pussy and that helped but I didn’t even really need the distraction. The pain is still there but not nearly as much as I experienced with Tyrone. I’ll be damned! I can do this!!

Ben buried his cock to the hilt and paused for a moment to inform his employees, “I’ll be a son of a bitch! This ain’t half bad! Way to go, Tyrone!!”

He immediately began to fuck my throat after that. He wasn’t quite as violent as Tyrone had been and I appreciated that. I closed my eyes when his balls started hitting me in the face and just lay there and let it happen until a surprisingly short time later he stopped moving and I felt his cock throbbing in my throat.

I’m kind of surprised at how quickly these men are reaching orgasm. They must really enjoy raping me because after two days of having at least three orgasms a day I’d have thought these old men would have been sitting in the emergency room, too weak to move!

Ben pulled his cock almost all the way and let it drain the last few drops of semen into my mouth before finally moving out of the way. He put his pants back on and returned to his seat, still panting. I remained in place not nearly as traumatized as I was the first time.

Otto stood in front of me then. I looked up at him, waiting for him to free his cock and rape my throat. He moved the trash can out of the way. I guess it’s safe to assume I won’t be vomiting now. He rubbed his hand over the bulge in his pants, glanced at the clock and said, “You know what? Wimpy should be here in five or ten minutes. I think I’m going to wait. This will be a lot more fun with him here. I ain’t never fucked a broad’s throat with her husband sitting there watching. This will probably be a lot more fun with him watchin’ my cock disappear down her throat right before his eyes.”

Ben turned to Curtis to see if he wanted to wait. Curtis turned the camera off and said, “Yeah. I still ain’t sure she’ll be able to handle my meat but I agree with Otto. It’ll be a lot more fun with her old man here.”

Ben reached down and helped me to sit up. I blew my nose again and then sipped at my water while we waited in silence for Ryan to arrive. I don’t know what they’re thinking about. I’m concerned with how Ryan is going to react but to be honest, most of my thoughts are about the length and girth of Curtis’ cock. My mind is trying to tell me that if I can handle Ben’s cock and Tyrone’s cock I should be able to survive Curtis taking his turn. Being forced to take huge black cocks down my throat was never one of my fantasies; never one of the goals in my life. But now that I’ve done it and survived, as strange as it seems I feel a kind of warped pride!

Curtis’ cock is probably only an inch and a half, two inches at the most, longer than Ben’s. I’m not so much worried about the extra length. But Christ! It’s at least two inches in diameter from about halfway down all the way to the base! I enjoyed having it in my pussy once I got used to it. I’m not certain I can survive having it shoved down my throat. Add to that my concern that when Ryan sees him attempting to rape my throat with that log he may object pretty strenuously. Even if the other three men stood back to watch Ryan charging him, Curtis is built like a fucking tank! Ryan’s in pretty good shape and he’s capable of defending himself. But the average man can’t fight off a tank.

I’m going to have to make up my mind that when Curtis finally gets his turn to fuck my throat I’m going to have to lie there and take it like a porn star because if it hurts too much and I resist it will end up with my husband being hurt. And I’m pretty certain that at least two of these men would be more than happy to hurt him a lot to pay him back for the apparently imagined wrongs against them while they were guests of the state.

I glanced up at the clock, then at the door. I turned back to Ben and said, “I know you guys are getting a kick out of tormenting my husband but it isn’t fair. He’s a good guy. Please don’t hurt him. If he comes to my aid he’s just doing what a husband is supposed to do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.