Between a Rock and a Hard Case - Cover

Between a Rock and a Hard Case

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Karlyn's failing transmission finally lets go on her way home from lunch with her husband. Naturally this takes place in a very bad part of town. They can't afford the repairs but desperately need it fixed. She is coerced into serving as a slave to the owner of the shop and his three employees until the car is repaired.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Prostitution  

After a few minutes, Ben woke his computer up and inserted a disk into the disk drive. He pulled another disk from a desk drawer and I watched, certain he’s making a copy of the recording they made of my many rapes today to give to Ryan. While that was going on, Otto took my hand and pulled me from my chair. He led me to the couch and I ended up sitting in the middle between him and Tyrone.

In an instant their hands began exploring my body. Curtis picked up the camera and began recording again. I tried to ignore the rough groping hands and instead watched Ben as he made four copies of two DVDs. I noticed he glanced up at the clock frequently. I can’t help hoping he plans to allow me to dress before my husband arrives but I know in my heart that isn’t what he’s planning.

In a very short time I feel my body begin to respond to the hands of the two men sitting beside me. My mind, however, is in a different place. I feel my breasts and my pussy tingling but I can’t take my eyes off of Ben and I can almost hear the clock on the wall ticking much too rapidly toward the end of my marriage. If Ryan sees me like this it will kill him.

Ben finished copying the disks they made today and stood up. He pulled his pants down to his knees and sat in a chair near his desk. He grinned at me and said, “Let her go.”

Otto and Tyrone stopped groping me. Ben ordered me to get on my knees in front of him. I stood up, grabbed Ben’s seat cushion from the couch where it ended up the first time I was forced to suck the cocks of these men and crossed the room with my heart in my throat. As I dropped to my knees in front of him I saw him nod to the men behind me. They left the room and with no further instructions I leaned down and began to suck Ben’s cock.

I threw myself into my work in hopes of getting him to cum before Ryan gets here but he growled, “Slow and easy, bitch. I want this to take a while.”

The bastard might just as well have just come right out and said he wants my husband to see me like this. I stopped using my hands and began teasing his cock with my tongue as I moved my lips up and down the hard shaft. I’m not actually paying a lot of attention to the blowjob I’m giving him, though. I’m listening for sounds of a disturbance behind me, dreading the arrival of my husband. This may very well signal the end of our marriage, depending on how Ryan reacts to coming face to face with the reality of our fantasies.

In a very short time I heard footsteps outside the office door and without letting Ben’s cock slip from between my lips I turned my head enough to see the door out of the corner of my eye. The door opened and I saw Ryan. He came to a sudden stop and the look of concern on his face turned to shock in an instant.

Before Ryan could move or speak he was grabbed from behind by Otto and Tyrone. I lifted my head and screamed, “LEAVE HIM ALONE! DON’T HURT HIM!!”

Ben calmly said, “No one’s gonna get hurt. Now get back to work.”

He grabbed my head and pulled my mouth back down over his cock. I returned to sucking his cock but without the sense of urgency now that everything seems to be coming to a head. I’m still watching Ryan, Otto and Tyrone. Ryan looks confused more than anything else. I watched while Otto and Tyrone pulled a straight chair away from the wall and sat Ryan down. I would have expected him to resist, to struggle. Not that he would have had a chance in hell against those two large men. Instead, he sat down as if in a daze and allowed his two attackers to fasten his arms behind his back with his handcuffs and then secure him to the chair with ropes.

Ryan seems almost unaware of what Otto and Tyrone are doing or the fact that he’s now helpless. He’s staring at me in total shock. He hasn’t uttered a sound, not a single protest since he opened the office door and saw me naked and on my knees with a large black cock in my mouth.

As soon as Ryan was secured and Otto and Tyrone stepped away from him, Ben pushed my head away and stood up. He reached down helped me to my feet and then pulled me over to stand in front of Ryan. As crazy as it sounds I felt a sudden urge to cover my breasts and my pussy in front of my husband. But I didn’t. I just stood there blushing furiously.

Ben grinned down at Ryan for a moment before asking Otto to move out from behind him. Otto came around from behind Ryan’s chair and stood on the other side of me with his hand casually resting on one cheek of my ass. Ryan looked up at the three of us, still with that look of confusion on his face. Ben let the suspense build for about half a minute before he said, “Hello, Ryan. We’ve been waiting for you. Long time no see. Do you remember us?”

Ryan looked back and forth between the two men for a moment. It looked as though he thought they were vaguely familiar but finally he responded, “No. I don’t think so.”

There was another pause before he demanded to know, “What the hell is going on here?!”

He didn’t bother to point out to them that he works in law enforcement. His uniform makes that clear. He didn’t even threaten them. He’s just trying to figure out what’s going on.

Ben pulled me closer and pushed me to my knees right in front of Ryan. He turned and pushed his cock back into my mouth and without even thinking about what I’m doing I started sucking it again. Ben didn’t even have to force me. They’ve been raping me all afternoon. By this time I’ve gotten to where doing what they want is automatic.

I watched Ryan as I sucked Ben’s cock right in front of him. He’s staring at me as if he doesn’t know me and he still looks so very confused. I listened as Ben proceeded to tell my husband all about my afternoon in far too much detail. I’m terrified of the disgust I expect to see on Ryan’s face as he hears all the nasty details. That isn’t what I see there, though. The look of confusion slowly disappeared and I began to see in his eyes what I hope my four rapists are unable to see. Satisfied that I haven’t been harmed my husband is watching me suck a big, black cock and listening to a retelling of the multiple rapes I experienced today and he’s becoming aroused. When I saw that the idea of our shared fantasy coming true is having the same effect that it did on me I nearly cried in relief.

Ben then told him how I spent my afternoon after I wore them out, secured naked at the end of a heavy chain out in the shop while teenage boys came in three at a time and did everything but have sex with me. Throughout Ben’s description of my humiliating but very exciting day I stared into my husband’s eyes. But I’m not so wrapped up in Ryan’s reaction that I’m unaware that Ben is rapidly approaching another orgasm. I suspect that the act of fucking my mouth in front of my helpless husband really turns him on. Ben finished his description of my day just in time to grab my head in both hands and fuck my mouth with a few last violent strokes before filling my mouth with another hot load of semen.

I stopped sucking and swallowed easily. I remained in place, though, allowing Ben’s cock to drain onto my tongue while everyone seemed to watch Ryan watching me. My four rapists are obviously enjoying this opportunity to humiliate me in front of my husband. Ben and Otto are no doubt enjoying it all the more for the opportunity to get some revenge against my husband for any mistreatment, real or imagined, he may have inflicted on them while they were in jail.

It wasn’t until Ben pulled his cock from my mouth that Ryan became aware of Curtis recording my latest blowjob and his reaction to it. Ryan glared at Curtis until Ben smiled and said, “I guess it’s time Otto and I introduced ourselves to you, again.”

Ryan finally looked away from my face and up at Ben. I listened as Ben told them he and Otto served time in the jail and they’re pretty unhappy about the way the guards in general and Ryan in particular treated them while they were there.

Ryan looked back and forth between the two men but it’s obvious he still doesn’t recognize them. It was at that point Otto pulled me to my feet, turned me to face Ryan and bent me over until my face was just inches from my husband’s. He pushed my legs farther apart and I heard him unfastening his pants. My hands are resting on my knees but when Otto began searching for the opening to my pussy with the head of his cock I was forced to rest them on Ryan’s shoulders to keep from falling forward.

Ryan and I stared into each other’s eyes. None of the other men are in a position to see my face now. I let my face relax and I smiled at Ryan. I winked at him and saw him repressing a smile. There can be no doubt now. He’s as turned on as I am. God what a relief!

I’m becoming as aroused now as I was earlier this afternoon when I experienced so many orgasms I couldn’t count them all. I tried not to show it because ... well, I’m not sure why. It just doesn’t seem right to get so turned on while a black ex-con rapes me right in front of my husband. I doubt if I fooled anyone, though. Least of all Ryan who is staring into my eyes and biting his lower lip to keep from showing how much this turns him on.

Otto is obviously turned on by the act of raping a woman in front of her husband. I wouldn’t expect a man his age who has already experienced two or three orgasms today to be capable of another. Looking around at their faces, though, it’s obvious they’re all looking forward to at least one more turn raping me.

Otto fucked me even more violently than before. I was in danger of tipping over Ryan’s chair so I lowered my hands from his shoulders to his upper thighs. He moaned quietly when my thumb came to rest against his erect cock, but not quietly enough. Ben noticed. I didn’t have to turn and look at him. I heard the evil smile on his face when he ordered me to free my husband’s cock. I struggled with Ryan’s zipper for a moment but once it was down I was still unable to free his cock from its tight confinement. I had to struggle to remain in place against the force of Otto’s brutal thrusting but I finally managed to unfasten my husband’s pants and pull his underwear down far enough to free his throbbing cock.

Ben chuckled and with obvious disdain said, “I fuckin’ thought so. Look at that, boys. The kinky son of a bitch is gettin’ off on us raping his whore.”

He grabbed me by the back of the neck and pushed my face down into Ryan’s lap. When I realized what was happening I didn’t resist. In fact, I was more than happy to wrap my lips around my husband’s lube-covered cock and I began sucking enthusiastically. As soon as I began to take almost all of Ryan’s cock in my mouth, Ben released his firm grip on my neck and moved behind Ryan’s chair. I heard him unlock the handcuffs and a moment later I felt Ryan’s hands holding my head and caressing me.

I heard Tyrone quietly ask, “Do ya think that’s a good idea?”

Ben responded, “Hell yeah! Now we got pictures of him in uniform getting a blowjob from his cunt of a wife while we all take turns porkin’ her. I know some people who are going to love this.”

I glanced up at Ryan. His eyes are closed now. He’s quickly nearing orgasm and I don’t think he even heard them. I think he only half realizes he has been freed from his handcuffs. Then the rope holding him to the chair was untied and fell to the floor.

I’m glad they took the cuffs off but I can’t help thinking the movie they’re making just got a whole lot more incriminating. It will look as though Ryan and I are willing participants to anyone watching this pornographic movie in which we’re being forced to take part. I fear we’re both going to be really screwed when they start showing these disks to whomever they plan to let see them.

Now that they’ve removed the cuffs and the ropes holding Ryan in place and with the look of lust on his face as he enjoys my eager and enthusiastic blowjob while I’m being violently fucked from behind by a large, older black man there’s nothing we can point to that demonstrates our unwillingness. Taken out of context we must look like a couple of kinky swingers who have invited four large black men to enjoy my body and even make a movie of it. We are truly screwed now. But even knowing how bad this looks I can’t resist succumbing to my own fast approaching orgasm. Otto suddenly stopped driving his cock into me and began to vibrate all over and moan loudly as he once more filled my pussy with cum. At almost the same moment, Ryan’s cock exploded in my mouth. That was all it took to set me off. I screamed around his cock as my own massive orgasm all but drove me to my knees. The only reason I didn’t collapse to the floor is that I’m still impaled on the cocks of Otto and Ryan.

Tyrone and Curtis both took their turns next. Tyrone sat me down on Ryan’s lap and Otto’s cum slowly oozed out of me onto Ryan’s uniform pants while I was forced to suck his cock just inches from my husband’s face. After he climaxed in my mouth he stepped back. Otto took the camera from Curtis and Curtis stood there grinning down at us and massaging his large cock for a moment. Finally he said, “I was gonna fuck her again. But watching her husband watch as she sucked Tyrone’s cock like that was really hot. I guess I’ll get a blowjob again. I suppose I can wait until tomorrow to fuck her again.”

Ryan looked up at him at that revelation. I guess it never occurred to him that this won’t end when we leave here today. I wasn’t given time to explain. Curtis moved closer, grabbed a handful of my hair and shoved the head of his overlong cock between my lips. For the first time, Ryan saw how well Curtis is hung and his eyes opened wide. He watched closely as Curtis forced more and more of his long cock into my mouth. He didn’t back off until the head of his cock was wedged in the entrance to my throat and I started gagging. He did that twice more before it finally occurred to me to wrap my hand around the base of his cock in self-defense. When I did that, Curtis stopped thrusting and allowed me to use my hand and my mouth to get him off one more time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.