Between a Rock and a Hard Case - Cover

Between a Rock and a Hard Case

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Karlyn's failing transmission finally lets go on her way home from lunch with her husband. Naturally this takes place in a very bad part of town. They can't afford the repairs but desperately need it fixed. She is coerced into serving as a slave to the owner of the shop and his three employees until the car is repaired.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Prostitution  

It took a minute or two but eventually I was able to rise up enough to support myself on my elbows. I looked down at my sweat covered body and my red, swollen pussy and even though I know it’s highly unlikely I wondered if they have a shower tucked away in a corner somewhere. I saw Otto handing the camera to Curtis and knew it was about to start again. I looked up at Ben and asked for a drink of water. All that panting has dried me out.

Ben nodded but Otto and Curtis didn’t wait. Ben reached down into the dorm size refrigerator in the corner and pulled out a bottle of water. Curtis is already recording Otto moving into position between my legs as Ben opened the bottle and handed it to me. I looked up into Otto’s face, wondering if the sight of my well fucked pussy might put him off. It certainly doesn’t look like it. I managed to gulp down about a quarter of the bottle of water, spilling only a little of it onto my sweaty tits as Otto lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and used his hand to guide the head of his cock into me.

Otto’s cock is nearly identical to Ben’s. It may be half an inch longer but it’s narrower, again, not by very much. I know I won’t be able to tell the difference once he gets it inside of me.

Otto started out fucking me with long, slow, quite pleasant strokes. I closed my eyes to better enjoy the sensations he’s causing me but as soon as I did he slapped my tit and growled, “Open your fuckin’ eyes bitch! Look at me while I’m fuckin’ you!”

My eyes slammed open and I stared up into his cruel eyes. He grinned down at me as though amused by the fact that I’m so obviously enjoying being raped by four black men. I don’t know, maybe he thinks I’m enjoying it too much. Or maybe he’s just an asshole. For whatever reason he began to slap both my tits, moving back and forth between them and matching the rhythm of his hand with the rhythm of his cock. With every violent thrust of his cock his hand came down on the side of one of my tits; not really brutal but hard enough to hurt me. At first the pleasure I was experiencing evaporated.

But then I became aware of something very strange. The pain and the pleasure began to join together! It shocked me but I began to realize I enjoy the mild pain of being slapped like that! I don’t think it’s the pain that’s turning me so much as the fact that it’s such a degrading thing to do to a woman. Otto knew it was exciting me the moment I became of aware of it. I watched and the humiliation I’m experiencing only increased as the evil grin on his face and the contemptuous look in his eyes said it all.

He stopped slapping me after a couple of minutes and leaned down over me. He began to talk to me quietly, saying terrible things. For the first few seconds the terrible things he’s saying didn’t register. I stared into his wide, glaring eyes only a few inches from mine and I’m shocked by the obvious contempt I see there. This man who knows almost nothing about me despises me!!

But the shock I received a moment later when he spit in my face cleared my head. My arms are trapped at my sides. I can do nothing but let that disgusting wad of spit ooze down the side of my face while I’m forced to listen to the litany of nasty names and the threats of things to come as these men use me like a two-bit whore for no other reason but that they can. Our eyes are still locked and he’s still threatening to do the most vile things to me as he reached up and slowly spread his spit around my face. He spit twice more and continued to spread it around my face. I can only lie here and imagine myself being used in the terrible ways he’s threatening.

Everything else seems to have disappeared. The other three men in the room, the large window which made me so nervous just a few minutes ago, even the camera now recording my humiliation from just an arm’s length away; they’ve all dissolved from my consciousness. The only thing left in my world at the moment is the large black man coating my face with spit while driving his large cock into me so brutally and all the while filling my ears with all the nasty, degrading things these men are going to demand of me. So why then are my mind and body rapidly succumbing to yet another earth-shaking orgasm?!!

His already brutal thrusts became even more violent. I can hear myself grunting a primitive tune of surrender each time his pelvis smashes into mine. It went on for several more minutes before he groaned loudly and muttered, “Here it comes, bitch. By the time we finish fuckin’ your horny ass today there’s gonna be cum flowin’ out your fuckin’ ears!”

He suddenly stopped thrusting. His eyes closed and his body quivered. I knew he was depositing another large load of potent semen inside of me and as much as I hate to admit it, that knowledge drove me right over the edge ... again. My pussy clamped down on his fat cock and I began to grind my mound against his while I screamed at him to fuck me, to rape me, to use me like the cunt they’re turning me into!

We remained like that for a minute or an hour. I’m not sure which. No one moved. No one spoke for what seemed like a very long time. Otto finally reanimated everyone when he straightened up and let my legs fall back down over the edge of the desk. He stepped back, chuckled and said, “Look at your desk under the bitch’s ass, Ben. She sure is makin’ a mess!”

I didn’t move. I’m not certain I could have. I lay there like a used dish rag while Curtis moved around the desk and zoomed in on my treasonous drooling crotch for a moment. While he was doing that, Otto walked around the desk, grabbed a handful of my hair and used it to clean his cock.

After recording the condition of my well fucked pussy and the added humiliation of having my hair used as a towel to clean his nasty cock he moved out of the way to make room for Tyrone. I stared down at Tyrone’s throbbing cock and wondered if I’ll be able to tell the difference ... or if he will. Logic tells me there is very little difference between a cock which is seven inches long and one which is eight or eight and a half inches long. But after being taken by those two larger cocks I’m embarrassed to admit that a seven-inch cock isn’t as impressive as it was when I left the house this morning.

Tyrone stood at my legs grinning down at me and slowly massaging his cock for a minute before saying, “I got a granddaughter older than you. Twenty-five, that’s a good age for a woman. I ain’t fucked a woman your age in probably twenty-five or thirty years. Over the next week or two I plan on spending a whole lotta time with my dick buried in your young cunt. Your ass, too. I like fuckin’ a nice tight ass. I ain’t had a chance to do that in years, either. You got a cherry ass, girl?”

I’m still recovering from the brutal fucking Otto just gave me. I’m only half paying attention to the things this gray-haired old man is muttering. I didn’t respond until he reached down, grabbed a tuft of my pubic hair and nearly lifted my ass off the desk. I screamed in pain and only then did his words penetrate the dazed state in which Otto left me. I reached down and grabbed his large, dirty hand and yelled, “YES! PLEASE STOP! YOU’RE HURTING ME!”

I’m not actually a virgin back there. I’ve tried anal sex but I don’t care for it. It’s painful and it’s degrading. I don’t guess it matters how I feel about it, though. Until my car is repaired my body doesn’t belong to me anymore.

Tyrone chuckled as he released my pubic hair and I relaxed back onto the desk. He nodded his head and said, “I thought so. Good. I like ‘em cherry, especially when they can’t say no.”

It was almost a relief when he inched forward and slammed his lube-covered cock into my already well fucked pussy. But my relief isn’t total. I know that soon he’s going to rape my ass with the cock he’s now driving into my pussy so hard and fast that I’m skidding across the desk. He has to hold onto my thighs and keep pulling me back to the edge.

It was a very violent sex act but that seems to be how all four of them like it. I’m more than a little embarrassed, though, to realize that even if our pubic mounds slamming together is somewhat painful I can’t deny being taken this way is turning me on ... again.

My brain begins to focus on the pleasurable sensations between my thighs and everything else begins to fade away again. I’m soon jerked back to the present, though, when I feel someone’s hand grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling. My eyes snap open and I see Otto standing by my head. His limp cock is hanging down just inches from my face. It looks disgusting. He obviously didn’t do a very good job of cleaning it with my hair. It’s covered with my juices as well as traces of semen which I have to assume is from both he and Ben. I look up into his grinning face and I know why he’s amused. He’s going to make me suck his cock and it pleases him that it so obviously disgusts me.

He turned my head so that I’m facing him and shuffled forward until the head of his slimy cock pressed against my lips. The smell is strong and very unpleasant but I didn’t resist. I know I’d lose and probably get hurt in the process so why bother. I swallowed and tried to make myself calm down even as I parted my lips and let his cock slide into my mouth.

Otto sighed with pleasure while I struggled not to gag. I began sucking immediately. I figured the sooner I clean his cock with my mouth the sooner this act will become bearable. But I quickly became aware of something I never expected; two things actually. First, the idea of being forced to clean a nasty black cock with my mouth is kind of exciting in a perverse kind of way, forced being the pivotal word. I don’t think “asked” would have had the same effect. And second, two men are raping me at the same time!! Of course, I’ve never done anything of a sexual nature with two men at once before. It turns out to be pretty exciting!

I don’t want to seem eager but I seem to be unable to restrain myself. I began to suck Otto’s cock with more enthusiasm, feeling it quickly growing hard again. At the same time I’m listening to the nasty things they’re saying to me and to each other about me and wondering what Ryan is going to think when he sees this. My mind became a lot less functional, though, when Tyrone reached down and began to pinch my swollen clit between his thumb and his finger hard enough to really get my attention. I tried to pull away from Otto’s cock to tell him to take it easy but Otto held on tight and perhaps because I had no other option I found myself giving in to all the perverse stimuli assaulting my mind and body. And then it got even better when Otto’s free hand reached down and began to pinch and twist my nipple. It was just too much stimulation to too many parts of my body all at once and I started to cum like the horny bitch they’re so easily turning me into.

There was no disguising my reaction. I screamed around Otto’s cock as it plunged into my mouth like a piston and both men struggled to hold me in place. As if from a long distance the sound of their derisive laughter reached my sex addled brain. I know they’re laughing at me, at my reaction, at my surrender. I should be furious but the humiliation of it all only prolonged my incredible orgasm that much more. And when my mouth was suddenly flooded by the bitter product of Otto’s third orgasm of the day it was just too much.

Now I know what sensory overload means. I managed to swallow it all but then I became all but catatonic. I stopped sucking on his cock and kind of collapsed into myself. I stopped moving and slowly became aware that Tyrone is no longer pounding his cock into me. He must have climaxed but because of my own violent orgasm I wasn’t even aware of it.

I’m still slowly returning to a state of full consciousness when it suddenly occurred to me that Curtis is next! I’m totally exhausted and my poor, abused pussy is feeling a bit tender at the moment. But even so I feel my pulse speed up at the thought of his massive erection being driven into me over and over. I’m not even ashamed to admit to myself that I want it. I’m exhausted and just a little sore but I don’t want to wait. I’ve already experienced more sex today than I have over any previous entire week in my life but I have to feel his cock in me. Somewhere in the back of my mind I’m dimly aware that I’m not myself at the moment. Being forced to experience some of my darkest fantasies and being subjected to so much sexual stimulation in such a short amount of time is having an effect on me. I don’t care. I’m ready. I want him to fuck me and I want it now!

I don’t have to worry. I don’t even have to humiliate myself further by having to beg for it. It’s already their plan. I watched Otto take the camera and point it at me. Curtis’s cock is already erect and throbbing in anticipation of entering my body. I ignored the hungry leer on his face and stared at his cock. Watching it sway as he walked around the desk and moved into position between my legs sent shivers of anticipation through my entire body. His cock came to rest on my belly. I lifted my head so that I can better see it. I want to watch when he puts it in. He lifted my legs and rested them on his shoulders just like the three men who preceded him. The sight of that large, black cock lying on the snow-white skin of my belly took my breath away. It looks even larger now. It looks like it will reach nearly to my lungs when he finally buries it inside of me!

I held my breath as he dragged it through my swollen and extremely sensitive labia until just the fat, nearly fist sized knob rested there. I felt the pressure for just a second as he began to push. I was relieved when it entered me effortlessly. I have to admit there had been just a touch of worry lingering in the back of my mind that it would be painful at first. I needn’t have worried. The feeling of that fat knob sliding into me, stretching me and then filling me so completely is glorious. Curtis didn’t hesitate. He continued sliding his cock deeper and deeper. I felt stretched like no cock has ever done before. One thing I noticed immediately is that somehow my clit is receiving more stimulation than I’ve ever experienced in the past. I can’t say if that’s because his fat cock is pressing against something inside of me or because the skin around my clit is being stretched, too. Why isn’t really important, though. What’s important is that I know I’m going to enjoy this every bit as much as I expected.

I watched until his cock was buried to the hilt in my hot, welcoming pussy. Then I rested my head back down on the desk and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes when I felt someone grab a handful of my hair. I immediately focused on Tyrone’s soft, slimy cock, the head of which is now right in my face. It annoyed me at first. I want to concentrate my full attention on the cock that’s just beginning to slide back out of me, stimulating nerve endings deep inside of me which have never been lucky enough to be involved in a sex act before. But he isn’t asking me. I have no choice. I opened my mouth as he moved closer and watched his big belly block out the room around me as his freshly fucked cock slid over my tongue.

I can’t help but notice that this perverted act doesn’t seem nearly as disgusting the second time I’m forced to do it. I started sucking and moving my tongue over it without giving it much thought. Most of my attention is still centered on the pleasure I’m getting from being invaded by Curtis’ wonderful cock.

For just a moment I was happy to have a cock in my mouth. It kept me from crying out in pleasure and urging Curtis to fuck me harder. That changed when Tyrone slipped his still soft cock out of my mouth and bent over me. I thought he was going to kiss me and strangely I thought I’d rather have his nasty cock in my mouth than have to kiss him. But it was worse than that. He squeezed my jaw between his fingers and his thumb and before I even knew what was happening he spit right in my mouth! I gagged and struggled to escape his grasp so that I could spit his saliva out but he held me in place easily and I stared up into the evil grin on his face just in time to watch as he did it again.

The thing that really blew me away once I had a few seconds to realize it was that even though I’m disgusted by what Tyrone is doing, it turns out that in concert with the large cock pistoning in and out of my body so wonderfully, the perverse and humiliating act is driving me over the edge of yet another in what has already been a long string of orgasms.

They watched me climax violently and laughed. Even their derisive laughter seems to excite me!! Then Tyrone spit in my mouth two more times before slamming his half erect cock back in my mouth. In those few seconds I totally lost it. Something must have snapped inside of me. As if I were standing nearby watching I saw myself turn into a huge slut. I went absolutely cock crazy. It took both of the men to hold me down as I thrashed about on the desk and screamed around Tyrone’s now erect cock. I didn’t even seem to mind that now he seems to be trying to drive his cock down into my throat!

My orgasm seemed to go on and on. It wasn’t a string of orgasms but more like one long, wonderful, earth shaking climax I thought would never end. Curtis slammed into me with extra violence just as my orgasm seemed to be tapering off. I looked up at his face and knew he was filling my hungry pussy with a fourth load of hot, male spunk. I was so focused on the idea that four large black men have just raped me and filled my pussy with cum that I was surprised when Tyrone’s bitter semen flooded my mouth again. I’m getting so accustomed to having strange men ejaculating in my mouth that I swallowed without thinking about it. More than anything else I’m just grateful that he stopped trying to drive the head of his cock down my throat.

As he pulled his shrinking cock from my mouth Tyrone exclaimed, “Fuck! I ain’t cum three times in a row in at least twenty years!”

Then he laughed, looked me in the eyes and added, “And I ain’t done yet. I need to rest for a while but I intend to fuck you again before I go home tonight, bitch.”

Ben interjected, “I don’t think any of us are done for the day but I ain’t payin’ you guys to fuck. We’re gonna have this cunt around for a week or two. But we still gotta get those cars repaired.”

As the men were getting dressed Otto asked, “What are ya gonna do with her now, just leave her here in the office?”

Ben thought about it for a minute and replied, “I think I got just the thing. Curtis, go cut me off a piece of rope about ... oh, I don’t know. I guess about eighteen inches should be long enough. No, make that two pieces about eighteen inches long.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.