Between a Rock and a Hard Case - Cover

Between a Rock and a Hard Case

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Karlyn's failing transmission finally lets go on her way home from lunch with her husband. Naturally this takes place in a very bad part of town. They can't afford the repairs but desperately need it fixed. She is coerced into serving as a slave to the owner of the shop and his three employees until the car is repaired.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Prostitution  

His cock isn’t huge, probably about eight inches long and perhaps slightly more than an inch in diameter. It’s certainly large enough to be impressive. I think the fact that the skin covering his cock is so very dark makes it seem just that much more threatening.

With his free hand he reached down and cupped his large ball sac and gently massaged it, too. He leered at me and in a mildly taunting but quiet tone of voice he said, “I got a big ol’ load of cock cream for you sweetheart. You any good at sucking cocks?”

I had to tear my eyes away from his cock. It took what seemed like a long time but finally I looked up and our eyes met. He’s actually waiting for an answer! But before I can try to decide how, or even if, I should answer him I’m once more made aware of the other three men and the camera. I glance around the room at the other men and I see the lust on their faces. And then I focus on the large, plate glass window comprising a large part of the wall between this small office and the shop. Anyone who enters the shop and finds it empty will just naturally come to the office. The men don’t seem to care but I sure as hell do! I don’t want my situation to get any worse than it already is!

Ben chuckled and said, “Don’t you worry your pretty little head about that window. I’m pretty sure none of my customers would be offended if they was to see a sexy little white girl putting out in order to pay for gettin’ her car fixed. Hell! Most of ‘em would pay to watch!”

I didn’t find that reassuring but I wasn’t given time to dwell on it. Ben placed his hands on my shoulders and began forcing me to my knees in front of him. I looked down at the rough, cement floor and giving in to the inevitable I exclaimed, “Wait! Please. I need a cushion or something.”

The pressure on my shoulders eased long enough for Otto to grab the seat cushion from Ben’s desk chair and toss it to the floor at my feet. I straightened it out with my foot and dropped to my knees, resigned now to the fact that I’ve just become a sex slave to four men in return for car repairs. I think it only just then penetrated the mental fog surrounding my now feverish brain that this won’t end when I leave here today! They said as much in plain English earlier but it’s only now sinking in. These men intend to get three thousand dollars worth of sexual satisfaction from me! As terrifying as that is, there’s a dark place deep inside of me that finds my current situation extremely arousing. Of course, that may change by the time I leave here this evening and I have a better idea of what I’m in for. It may also change when I get home and Ryan finds out what sort of arrangement I’ve been forced to accept in order to repair the car.

Those fleeting thoughts were driven from my mind when Ben inched closer and the fat head of his large, throbbing cock hovered between my lips and the tip of my nose. It’s immediately obvious that he doesn’t spend much of his day in this little air-conditioned office. The pungent, sour smell of his sweat filled my nostrils and nearly made my eyes water.

I’m disgusted. But even so, something about this situation is turning me on. A strange man, a black man no less, is forcing me to suck his large, sweaty cock while the three men who will each get a turn after he finishes enjoying the show. I’ve never been raped. I’ve never been in any kind of sexual situation with a black man. I’ve never had sex with more than one man at a time and I’ve never performed a sex act while I had an audience. But I can’t deny that when I’m aroused I’ve imagined doing all those things at one time or another. Now those vague fantasies are coming to pass whether I want them to or not. If I had it in my power to put an end to this I’m honestly not certain what I would do.

I reached up slowly. I’m curious but I don’t want to appear eager. I wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock and held it steady less than an inch from my lips. I pursed my lips and leaned forward ever so slightly. I’m certain it’s just in my mind, but the head of his cock feels hot against my lips. I kissed it lightly a few times and then stuck my tongue out and swabbed it down. The taste is slightly different than when I suck Ryan’s cock. I don’t know if that’s because he’s been sweating all morning or if his race has something to do with it, as unlikely as that seems.

He moaned and muttered, “Oh yeah, bitch! That’s good. Make love to it. Show me what you can do.”

I reached down and cupped his sweaty balls with my left hand. They’re slick with sweat and I decided I’m not going to put my mouth on them unless he forces me. Instead, I lightly teased them with my fingertips while I licked the shaft. He doesn’t seem to be in a hurry so I took my time. The only thing I’ll accomplish by getting him off sooner is to have another strange man shove a cock in my mouth.

Even as I tell myself that, though, a shiver of excitement runs through my entire body at the thought that as soon as this man ejaculates in my mouth another big black man is going to take his place; and then another and another. I should be crying. I should be hysterical. I should be begging them to let me go; not down on my knees feeling my juices seeping from my horny pussy. No, that isn’t right. It isn’t a pussy; not here and now. It’s a cunt. It’s a cunt that now belongs to four black men. Oh god! Please don’t let me cum! Not here, not now, not like this.

After working the shaft for another minute or two I finally placed my lips back on the tip of his cock and started slowly sliding them down the shaft. I only had about four inches of his cock in my mouth when my lips reached my fingers, but his cock is so fat that four inches is about all I can handle. Ben sighed and then exclaimed, “Shit! This broad knows what she’s doin’! You guys are gonna’ love this!”

I was dismayed by the sudden disappointment I experienced when he backed away from me. I don’t think they noticed but I’m aware of how wrong that is and I’m humiliated all the more because of it. I’m humiliated all over again by the relief I experience when he exclaims to his employees, “I gotta sit down for this.”

Hobbled by his pants and his underwear he made his way to one of the old chairs behind him and sat down. Without waiting to be told I got up, picked up the cushion and assumed my position kneeling submissively in front of him once more. I immediately returned to sucking his cock, ignoring the way the other three men gathered around more closely for a better view of my naked body and the blowjob their boss is enjoying so much.

I continued to work on the top four inches of his cock with my mouth and tongue and coordinated my efforts with my right hand on the bottom half. After a few minutes he placed his hand on the back of my head and I got nervous, fearing he was going to try to force more of his cock into my mouth than I can handle. But he didn’t. He just held me there, not quite caressing me. It didn’t occur to me until later that he’s probably holding me in place because he’s about to cum in my mouth and he wants to make certain I don’t pull away.

I let my husband cum in my mouth and I swallow it. I don’t particularly care for the taste but I discovered early in my sex life that sucking cocks turns me on and I quickly reached a point that I can handle it without a lot of drama. But I’d much rather have been able to avoid it with these four men. Just as I realized the purpose of Ben’s hand on my head he groaned loudly and exclaimed, “Here it comes, bitch! Anything you don’t swallow you’ll be lickin’ up off the floor!”

Suddenly my mouth was flooded with warm, bitter semen. He hadn’t been exaggerating earlier. He must have been saving up! I choked down the first mouthful and my mouth immediately filled up again ... and then again! I don’t believe I’ve ever had any man deposit that much cum in my mouth! I was able to keep up, thankfully. The idea of having to clean his nasty floor with my tongue ... I’m pretty sure I couldn’t have done that. From the looks of it this floor has never been cleaned.

Ben finally released my head and I sat up. I wiped the back of my hand across my swollen lips but before I had time to catch my breath I heard Otto behind me say, “Next.”

I looked back over my shoulder and was a little surprised to see Otto and Tyrone sitting on the worn-out old sofa behind me. The surprise is that both men have removed their pants and their underwear and are sitting there side by side slowly massaging their already erect cocks in anticipation. The younger mechanic has his pants on and is still recording everything but there’s an impressive bulge running down his left leg.

I stood up and taking the cushion I’ve been kneeling on with me I took three steps, all that was necessary to cross the small room. I dropped the cushion and pushed it between Otto’s feet with my foot. I knelt down and took a closer look at the next cock I’m going to have to suck as he took his hand away. It may be as much as half an inch longer than Ben’s, hardly enough to be noticeable, but it isn’t as fat. I reached out and wrapped my fingers around it. I glanced over at Tyrone as I slowly lowered my face into Otto’s lap. It was a bit of a relief to see that his cock is more average, perhaps seven inches long and an inch in diameter.

Otto turned out to be much more demanding than Ben. Not long after I began sliding my mouth up and down on his cock he pushed my hand out of the way, grabbed my head in both hands and began slamming my face down into his lap while thrusting up with his hips. I began gagging and thrashing about violently and finally managed to pull my head out of his grip. I sat up, gasping for air and trying to swallow and I warned him, “If you don’t stop that I’m going to throw up all over you! Normal women don’t take cocks down their throat!”

He reluctantly rested his arms at his sides and replied, “I’ll let it go for now. I guess we got lots of time to train you how to do it right. I don’t know who told you what’s normal but this ain’t high school and we didn’t just leave the fuckin’ prom. Take my word for it bitch, by the time your fuckin’ tranny is fixed you’ll be taking my cock down your throat like a pro. Get back to work, cocksucker.”

Much to my surprise, although I’m concerned with what he just said, I find I’m not the least bit offended about being addressed that way! He may be less than satisfied with my skills but I’m certainly a cocksucker. I returned to sucking his cock at my pace, trying very hard to ignore the conversation going on around me. Ben, Otto and Tyrone are evaluating my cocksucking skills in the crudest terms and discussing how long it might take to teach me how to suck a cock the right way. I have yet to hear the young mechanic, whose name I still don’t know, say a word since I was brought here and these men started raping me. But although he isn’t taking part in the nasty banter it’s apparent from the obvious erection in his pants and the look of lust on his face every time I look at him that he’s no wallflower and he isn’t just going along with the others. It’s obvious he doesn’t have a problem with raping me when it’s his turn.

It seemed to take a long time but eventually, just as I was about to give up hope, Otto tensed up and I was forced to choke down another slimy load of semen. He held me in place after his orgasm came to an end and said, “Hold it in your mouth little girl. Let that big, black snake drain. You don’t want to miss out on any of it.”

I’m actually glad to remain here like this for a minute or two. I need the rest. My back is getting tired of remaining in this bent over position but my right arm and my neck and even my mouth are even more tired. The thought that two more men are waiting to have me suck their cocks is almost more than I can stand. Or is it? I’m well aware that my cunt is still drooling and something inside of me is still excited by the idea of being stripped and forced to suck off four black men. I’m trying not to think about the fact that the pain, the discomfort, and most of all the humiliation are all a part of that.

I caught my breath while Otto’s cock drained onto my tongue, or at least I guess it did. My mouth tastes like cum now. If he deposited any more there I’m not actually aware of it. He pushed me away after a minute or two and for the first time I saw the foreskin covering the head of his now flaccid cock and realized he isn’t circumcised. I’ve never seen an uncircumcised cock in real life before. I don’t have time to study it, though. Tyrone is sitting beside him, slowly fisting his cock and leering at me. I haven’t really figured the quiet younger man filming my sexual abuse out yet but it’s obvious the other three men are enjoying this all the more because they have complete power over me and because I’m doing the things they’re making me do against my will. I wonder how they’d feel about it if they realized this situation excites me, too.

I stood up and slid the cushion over in front Tyrone. I stretched my back for a moment before kneeling between his legs. He’s the oldest of the four men. I think he must be at least sixty years old. His hair is mostly gray. He’s built a lot like Ben, paunchy and going soft. He, too, has a lot of tattoos on his arms and shoulders. He’s obviously still quite virile. His seven-inch cock is standing straight out from his groin and throbbing anxiously.

Tyrone glared at me and said, “Curtis, make sure you get some good close-ups of this cunt sucking my cock. I got a lotta friends in the joint who’ll get a kick out of it when I tell them who her husband is.”

Not that it matters, but now I know the names of all the men who are raping me. Curtis’ name hardly registers, though. I’m more concerned by the concept of the men at the jail seeing this recording of my rape or stills from it. Something like that could make Ryan’s job unbearable. Yet why does the idea of them showing pictures of me being raped to men in jail turn me the fuck on like it does?! What the fuck is wrong with me?!

I dropped down onto the cushion again and wrapped my fingers around yet another hard, black cock. Curtis got right up in my face with that damn camera as I leaned down and slid my lips down over Tyrone’s cock. I did my best to ignore Curtis. There’s nothing I can do about him and that camera. I’m more concerned with getting Tyrone off and getting that much closer to being done with this humiliating ordeal.

Except that isn’t what I’m really thinking. That’s what should be going through my mind. Instead, I can’t help wondering what it’s going to be like after I suck Curtis’ cock and the fucking begins. I’m being gang raped! I suspect most of my female church-going friends would be traumatized by the very idea. So I guess I’m different because the concept actually excites the hell out of me. But the thing is, it excites me when I’m home alone in bed and my fingers are teasing my tingling sex or even sometimes when Ryan is over me, pounding his nice hard cock into me and my eyes are closed and I’m really into it. This is entirely different. This is real. Here and now the smells and the tastes and the total helplessness I’ve imagined in my erotic fantasies are all real. Why then am I so excited?! Despite the kinky fantasies I never thought I was really this kind of girl!

My mind wandered for a couple of minutes but it didn’t travel so far that I forgot I’m sucking a strange man’s cock. He let me work at my own pace for quite a while but then he grabbed my head in both of his large, dirty hands and took control of the speed and length of my stroke. I was worried at first but unlike Otto, Tyrone didn’t try to shove his cock down my throat. He made me speed up and I was forced to take a little more of his cock into my mouth than I would have on my own, but it wasn’t more than I could handle. Less than a minute after he began to control the way I’m sucking his cock he grunted loudly and muttered, “Son of a bitch!”

A few seconds later he began making strange noises that sounded very much like he was in pain but he stopped the movement of my head and mumbled, “Just use your hand now.”

With just the head of his cock in my mouth I began masturbating him until he stiffened up and shot a third load of male ejaculate into my mouth. It isn’t as much cum as either Ben or Otto deposited in my mouth but it’s far more bitter. I struggled to keep from gagging and swallowed it as quickly as possible. Three down, one to go.

Tyrone pushed me away, sighed and exclaimed, “Shit! That was better than a fuckin’ pay raise! You need to keep her around Ben; at least until I retire!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.