Peek Into the Forbidden - Cover

Peek Into the Forbidden

by Amasterfound

Copyright© 2021 by Amasterfound

Erotica Sex Story: A tale of an experience I first had with my Auntie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Royalty   .

Peek into the forbidden of my mind then follow into the light of my mind as I give you a glimpse of my soul. What turns me on, you ask? Be careful what you ask ... Do you dare to enter into my world of love and domination? Yes, you say ... Okay, sit back as I weave you a tale of an encounter. My tale will begin with a night I once had. The scene involves many taboos of society that our civilization doesn’t have. We are not of the earth people but yes, we have full knowledge of your people. We live where the Gods and Angels walk. The tale I give you is experience I had once with my Auntie.

Erasmus snuck into his aunt’s house. He knew she was alone. His aunt was using her house in town while everyone else was at the mountain cabin. She was alone and all his. He strolled through the downstairs rooms on the way to the back stairs. Once he got to the stairs he paused and listened for her. He knew she would be upstairs in her private bedroom and bathroom. She had ones she shared with her husbands but this one is her private room that all the spouses get.

He could hear a shower running and her singing. He slowly walked up stairs being careful to not alert her. He was already getting hard with what he planned to do to her. She would service his cock and he would take her ass and pussy. Oh, he had a whole list of things to do to her. He was also eager to use her ‘adult’ playroom.

He followed the sound of the shower to her private rooms. The rooms were at the end of the long hall. Her door stood cracked open. The soft light of the early sunset cast a light spilling into the hallway. That meant her window curtain was open and she was showering where anyone who looked through the windows could see her.

He felt his young hard cock jump at that thought. He walked slower listening to make sure she was still in the shower. He reached the door and grabbed the handle. She slid it open slightly more to look towards the bathroom. The bathroom door stood ajar. He could see her through the door in the shower.

She was running her hands over her body. He could see that she was soaping up and running her soapy hands to her pussy. She looked like she was fingering herself. The bathroom was about twenty feet away from her bedroom door. He sniffed the air. She was burning her aphrodisiac incense. Now, if she were going to be alone why would she burn that.

Erasmus was now even more intrigued and more excited. He reached down and undid his pants and freed his hard cock. He stroked it slowly watching her finger her pussy and ass. Oh yeah, she was horny and so was he and he would make her his submissive. He was so eager to fuck her. He rolled the tip of his cock between his fingers and stroked himself. He quickly put his cock away when she turned off the water. He stepped just out of her line of sight. She stepped out of the shower and dried off.

She walked to her bed and sat down on it. He watched her and somehow missed seeing that her bed had several toys on it. She laid back in bed and spread her legs and stroked her pussy. From his view he had a perfect view of her and her pussy. She was so wrapped up in her excitement she missed seeing him.

He watched her and saw she was going to shove the massive dildo up her pussy. He couldn’t let her do that, at least not without him filling her other holes with more toys and his cock. He was really wanted to see her bent over the bench in her basement and spank her ass and fuck her raw.

Erasmus knew what she wanted. He could feel it. She was after all his soulmate he could tell what she liked. His mom, her sister, had gotten pregnant with him by the god Eros. They lived and walked among the gods in a realm far, far, away. He knew how to make any woman melt in his hands. He flicked his wrist and used his powers to knock her phone off the nightstand. The phone dropped onto the throw rug causing his aunt to jump right as she was about to insert the dildo.

She groaned in frustration as she got off the bed and picked up her phone trying to figure out what caused it to fall. He blended into the shadows from the hallway so she couldn’t see him. The twin suns were setting outside, and the hallway had no light on or windows. This caused the hallway to be in total darkness.

He watched her and thought ‘go to the window.’ She stood there and set the phone down and walked to the window. ‘Fondle your breast‘ he tried. True to his powers she was unable to fight his commands. He watched her play with her breast and nipples. He wondered what she was thinking. He had the power to see into her mind, but he didn’t want to do that without her knowing. He did have principles. ‘Just because you can doesn’t mean you should’ was the belief with using your powers.

‘Lay down and spread your legs and pussy lips,’ He commanded to his aunt. He watched her walk over to the bed lay down and spread her legs wide apart. She then reached down and spread her pussy lips.

Erasmus kicked his shoes and socks off silently and stepped out of his pants. Leaving him in his soft knit shirt and barely-there briefs. His young 16-year-old hard teen body glistened with sweat from the early autumn temperatures of mid 70’s.

Put on your blindfold,’ He watched as she complied.

He walked through her door and stood beside her bed. He looked at her body marveled at her tone muscles and skin that was a darker olive skin tone. Her hands held open her pussy lips. he saw several toys laying on the bed and noted one of them was a small pussy whip.

Good girl, ‘ you have all the toys I told you too he thought to her. He had been using his mind control gifts for serval months on her and she had no idea who he really was. He had kept his identity secret from her. Just several little tests. Rub your pussy at the table in a restaurant. Go to the restroom and remove your panties. She was more than willing to do these things.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.