Everyone Loves Karen - Cover

Everyone Loves Karen

Copyright© 2021 by happyhugo

Chapter 2: Caroline and the baby

“Well, Jim let’s go introduce you to a friend. She has the small apartment on this floor at the end of the hall. Her name is Caroline Fanning and the baby’s name is Karen. As I said, Caroline knows you are meeting her today. She is pretty nervous about it.”

“Nervous, hell, I just broke out into a sweat.” Ramona laughed and led me down the hall. She knocked softly on the door. I heard it unlock and it swung open slowly. A girl about five-feet-six inches was holding the door. Her hair was long and brown with a bit of natural wave in it. Her breasts were large, but not overly so, and she had a poochy tummy. She also was thick through the thighs. Overall she wasn’t bad appearing.

“Hi, come in. Ramona, I’m a bit nervous.”

“That’s fine Caroline, Jimmy is too. His name is James Cummings. Is the baby sleeping?”

“Yes, but she may wake up at any time when she hears your voices. Can I get you anything?”

“No, I’m not staying. Jimmy I think, just wants to talk and get acquainted.”

“Okay, come sit on the couch and tell me about yourself. Bye, Ramona.”

“Thank you Ramona. I’ll stop by before I leave.” I looked at Caroline. “I have to be home by six for dinner. I always make it if I’m on the five o’clock bus.”

“You can leave whenever you need to.” Ramona backed out as Caroline shut and locked the door.

“I’m in the habit of locking the door. When I moved in, I had never lived alone before and was scared to death. I have never had a bit of trouble, though. Have you known Ramona long?”

“Umm, maybe a month. Ramona has an oldish man living in her attic. I lent him my computer if he would teach me what he does with it?

“What is that?”

“It is trading commodities. I still have two years of high school to get through, and I was just hanging around somewhere this summer so this is interesting and I may make a career of doing something such as this.”

“It’s wonderful you have something to interest you. I have my baby and that’s my whole life. I’m not complaining really, but I sure screwed up years ago. My boyfriend left me when he found out I was pregnant. I had dropped out of school to live with him before that. My mother is dead and my father kicked me out of my home. I don’t blame him much. You can say, I felt I knew it all back then.”

Jimmy sympathized, “My mom is dead too. That happened a little over a year ago. I don’t get along with my father at all. I do live at home, but we rarely speak. He has a business that takes all his time. I usually have my dinner before he gets home. Sometimes I’m in bed before he comes home as well.”

Just them, I heard from the other room, “Mommy, get me!”

“Baby’s awake. That kind of shuts down any intimacy’s that could have developed.

“That’s okay, we can still talk, can’t we?”

“Of course. I’m glad you aren’t leaving yet.”

Caroline disappeared into the other room where I could hear a crib rattling impatiently. Karen, the toddler, came out into the room and I couldn’t see how she could keep her balance. She stopped suddenly when she saw me. She stared at me and never made a motion or blinked.

“I think it is your deep voice that got her attention.” She was laughing at her baby, “And wow, she sees there is a strange person behind the voice.”

What should I do now? She was such a tiny little thing. A thought came into my mind about when my mother used a song to show that everything was okay. I dropped to the floor so I was at Karen’s level and began to sing the song, “I Don’t Know Why I Love You, but I Do.” Karen edged closer and closer to me. I opened my arms and before I finished all the verses I remembered, I had the baby in them looking up at my face.

She squirmed a little to be held tighter. I glanced at Caroline. Tears were coursing down her face. “Karen has never gone to a stranger so quick. It is like she has been waiting for you for ever.”

“What do I do now?”

“I think she wants you to kiss her.” Caroline laughed, “I think I’m going to have competition. I hope you don’t mind?”

“I don’t. Hopefully I’ll find time for both of you. Honestly, today for me is better than I expected.”

“It is for me too. Hold her while I put coffee on. I’ll take her as soon as I do.”

“She’s fine right where she is.” Before I left, I taught Karen to say my name. It came out as “immy” because J’s weren’t possible for her to say.

When I figured I had stayed long enough, I said I had to go.

“You will come back won’t you?”

“That you can count on.”

“Jim, I’m looking forward to seeing you again. I can see where Karen is going to be a problem, but I don’t know what I can do about it.”

“Do you have a stroller? We can go up to the play ground and get her tired out. Will she sit in the stroller quietly? We can play tennis and she can watch. I usually pick up someone who plays. I just look around and if I see someone there with a racket, I just ask if they want to practice a little. I’ll bring an extra racket if you want to learn.”

“We can try it. I don’t know anything about tennis.”

“It’s fun and I use it for exercise.”

“I’ll try it. Won’t you mind being with me with a baby?”

“Hey, let people think what they want to. You could be my sister or my wife or cousin or something.”

“Karen’s father wouldn’t be seen with a woman and a baby.”

“His loss. Was he older than you?”

“Seven years. He was getting free loving without any cost to him when all along I thought he loved me. I was having second thoughts about him when I turned up pregnant. Change the subject, would you?”

“Caroline, we do have to talk about us sometime. I mean how long we are going to stay as friends and so forth. I don’t know as I would be very good as marriage material. I’m just so young.”

“One thing to think about is that my father has banned me from coming home until Karen goes to school. He thinks he can handle the situation at that time. As far as I know, I can be your friend until then. That is about four years from now.”

“I guess that would be about the time when I will have my future sorted out.”

Caroline looked at Karen. “Do you realize you have been holding the baby and she has gone to sleep while we were talking?”

“Nice.” Caroline took the baby into the bedroom and shortly came back. I was standing near the door ready to leave.

“Jimmy, you don’t seem too upset that you didn’t get what you came for.”

“I’m not and I don’t know why. Maybe it is because I know sometime soon we will have a chance. I can see you are a great mother and I believe we will have some memorable times together. May I kiss you?”

Caroline, laughed, “Just like my daughter?”

“Just like Karen. You both are so sweet.” Caroline came into my arms then. It was steamy, but controlled and even more, it foreshadowed what was to come when the time was right.


Two days later after calling I arrived at her door. The stroller was stored down at the first level on the enclosed back porch. I met Caroline and Karen there and we went through the alley to the street. It was a beautiful summer day. “Do you want to run first or push Karen?”

“What do you mean?”

“Hey, we’re out for air and exercise I’m going to run and then I’ll walk until you catch up with me. Then I’ll push the stroller while you run.”

“I’ll try a little bit. Let me go first.” Caroline didn’t run far, maybe a hundred and fifty yards. She was puffing loudly when I reached her. Some of it was because she was laughing at the same time.

“Baby’s going to have milk shakes for supper tonight. I need to get a support bra. My breasts were swinging so hard from side to side, it was throwing me off balance. Maybe I should try jogging.” That was worse.

“We are near the play ground. They have a track around the perimeter. I’ll run and wait for you there.” I took off and enjoyed every bit of the exercise. I made two laps around the small track, and stopped beside her when I came around the second time. I wasn’t even breathing hard.

I felt a little guilty and asked; “I pushed you into this, are you upset?”

“No, but I think I will walk more now that I have been up here and see they have a track. Look at Karen smiling, she likes it out in the air and sunshine. I know it isn’t much, but I think we should head back. Baby will sleep as soon as I feed her.”

As soon as we reached the apartment, Caroline handed Karen to me. “Hold her while I shower.”

I played with the baby, making her giggle. She began to get fussy, so I sang, “Up Here in the Attic Talking to Your Memories Again.” Another one of the songs my mother sang to me. Karen was almost asleep when Caroline came out with a robe on. “I’m going to feed Karen. You can watch if you wish.’” Caroline’s breasts peeked in and out of her robe when Karen attacked looking for a nipple. She was tired and didn’t feed long before she was asleep.

“I’ll take a shower too while you burp Karen. I won’t be long.”

“Don’t be. Right after I nurse the baby is when I get the horniest. It has been so long since I’ve been loved, I really need you.”

I returned to the living room. Caroline had three blankets spread out on the floor. “We can’t use the bedroom because it will wake the baby. Is this okay?”

“Of course. Is there a position you like the best?”

“I like someone spooned against me from behind.”

“I have done it that way. I haven’t had much experience, so I’ll let you teach me.”

“What I know isn’t too varied and I’m willing to try different ways. Shall we take everything off, now? My body isn’t too pretty.”

“What ever you are comfortable with. Maybe we can kiss and hug to start.”

“I’ll leave my robe on then to begin.”

Caroline got down on the blankets and I kept the towel around me. I followed her to the floor, lying beside her. She turned her face to me for a kiss. I was cautioned about manipulating her breasts, which disappointed me somewhat. I mean, what boy/man didn’t want to use these babies to promote excitement?

I forgot about this disappointment when she described other things she enjoyed, like when I manipulated her with my fingers. We discussed oral sex which I had never attempted before today. I was a neophyte as far as man on woman for this type of sex. I had of course heard of it but I had never been asked to perform. It definitely was going to be part of my love making from now on. We finished up in the standard missionary position.

She ended up our session, which didn’t take long with an apology, “After I wean Karen and if we are still doing this, you can play with my tits all you want to. For now, Karen owns them, but there is always hope for you.” She then laughed and gave me a smoldering kiss.

We cleaned up with material Caroline had thoughtfully provided. This was the first I had seen her totally naked. I didn’t make note of her shape out loud. I think she wanted to get trim again, but had been putting off doing something about it.

Caroline made note of my body when I stood, though, “You have a beautiful form, just like a Greek God. You must be five inches taller than me and good looking with muscles and a deep voice”

I cut her off, “Maybe, but I’m also very young compared to you and you don’t realize how much I am honored to be with you today.”

“Don’t say that. I am the girl who dropped out of school three years ago and moved in with a man I thought I loved. I was knocked up when he wouldn’t take precautions. I could have got something deadly because he wasn’t true to me. I thought having his baby would bind him to me and we know how that worked out. He was gone almost before I finished telling him I was pregnant.

“You may think it terrible that I’m living alone and raising my child. My daddy set these rules. But he must still love me. He said when my little girl began first grade I could come home. That’s the bad part for me, not being home, I mean. My daddy does pay the rent and gives me enough money for me and Karen to live on. He knows Ramona and he knows I am safe here. Ramona set me up with you so I know I’m safe with you.

“She tells me you are a good person and would be good for me. After only two meetings, I know you are going to be good like she says. Actually, I’m thrilled to be with you. You are smart and generous and so kind to Karen. You inspire me and I’m going to get back in shape, so you won’t be ashamed when we walk or run together.”

“Great! I don’t know as I am that smart. I let my studies slip this last year. I was always an A-plus student. This last year I got mostly B’s. I am going back to studying harder and get my marks back to where I know they should be.”

“You’re too rough on yourself. I hardly ever got any B’s.”

“Are you going back to school?”

“How can I at Karen’s age? I need to be with her.”

“Do want more of an education?”

“I suppose it would be nice, but I’m pretty dumb.” We were getting dressed as we were talking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.