For a Good Time Call Kayla - Cover

For a Good Time Call Kayla

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A naïve fourteen year old girl receives a phone call one evening from a man who claims to have found her name and number and an obscene offer for sex on a men's room wall. At first she's shocked and offended. But in a surprisingly short time she's talked into doing some previously unimaginable things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Water Sports  

I checked my email. There was one from Mr. C informing me that after discussing my behavior, my failure to call him after my meeting with Jeff as ordered, Doc calmed him down and convinced him that he had been less than specific in his instructions to me and that I had done the right thing when I sent him an email. In fact, from now on, when anyone calls me and I go meet them, instead of a phone call he wants a long, detailed email written as soon as I get home so I don’t leave anything out. It occurs to me that those emails will give him that much more incriminating evidence with which to blackmail me. But considering what he already has I guess it doesn’t really matter.

I sent a response to his email, thanking him and then telling him about Carrie. I told him Carrie is the girl he saw me walking home with the first time he saw me on the way home from school. I included a couple of pictures of her, one dressed for school and another of her in a bikini. I explained she’s still a virgin and she’s the same age as me. I went on to say that I let something slip when we were walking home from school and since we have been best friends from the time we started attending school I know I can trust her. I told her about my day with him and some of what Audrey told me about what I can expect in the future. I went on to say that she became more than a little interested and she asked me to tell him about her. At the end of the email I gave him her phone number and email address.

I sat there for a very long time before sending it. I almost deleted the email with the intent of telling her I sent it and then telling her he didn’t want to take on any more girls at the moment. Instead I sent it, hoping as I did that I get exactly that response from him. I’m very fond of Carrie and I hate the idea that I’m at least partially responsible for the pain and humiliation she’ll experience if she goes to Mr. C’s house.

By the time I sent it I received an email from Paul. He told me that there must be something really wrong with him because even after thinking about, and eventually coming to terms with, the things I do for Mr. C, he still thinks he’s falling in love with me. He asked again for reassurance that I’m not upset about him having sex with Carrie and then asked if I would be interested in sneaking out of the house some day when I’m free and going to lunch and a movie. He attached the movie he made on his phone when he caught his sister and me having sex on Sunday.

I thanked him for being so understanding about Mr. C and assured him he can have all the sex he can handle with both Carrie and his sister as long as he still wants to have sex with me every now and then, because it turns out he’s very good at it. I told him I’ll see him after school tomorrow and that I’d love to go out with him, even if he hasn’t yet taken delivery of his imaginary Corvette.

I sent a short email to Audrey telling her I hope she isn’t upset about Carrie joining us after school today. I didn’t plan it but I do really like her and I thought everyone had a good time. I also told her that, against my better judgment, I sent an email about Carrie to Mr. C. I hope Carrie and I both don’t regret it.

I answered a couple of emails from friends and acquaintances. Then I clicked on the movie Paul sent me. Until I was halfway through my thirteenth year I was a gangly, boy-like child and very self-conscious about my lack of female attributes. I must have been the last girl in my class to start developing breasts, hips, and a more appropriate waistline. I was rapidly closing in on my fourteenth birthday when everything about me seemed to change almost overnight. By the time I celebrated my fourteenth birthday I had breasts, a waist, hips, a cute butt; I suddenly looked like a girl! In less than a year I changed so much that I looked like a sexy girl and although all I did to get that way was wait until it happened I was still pretty damned proud of myself. I saw the way boys and men looked at me and I loved it. But I don’t think I truly understood how sexy I have become until I watched myself making love to Audrey on the video Paul sent me! I’m definitely not turning into a lesbian. But that video is the most arousing thing I’ve ever seen. I quickly discovered it was impossible to watch without pulling down my shorts and my panties and masturbating like crazy.

I sat at my computer, watched that movie and masturbated until my hand grew tired and my wrist hurt. I would have kept going but I heard my parents coming in from their evening out. So I closed everything down, took my shorts off and crawled into bed. I had just enough time to open my book and look like I’m reading before my mother tapped on my door and came in to check on me.

We talked for a few minutes before she kissed me on the forehead and said goodnight. On her way out of the room she paused, turned back and said, “You need to do something about the air in here. It smells musty.”

I sniffed at the air and replied, “I don’t smell anything. I guess I’m used to it. I’ll leave my window open a little at the top when I leave in the morning.”

After she left I got up and got my outfit ready for tomorrow. We should be released from school by 10:30 tomorrow morning. There will be an assembly for the freshmen and sophomores. Then we return to our homerooms and get our report cards. And then, FREE AT LAST!!

Carrie was waiting on the sidewalk out front when I left the house in the morning. As we walked toward where we’ll meet Audrey I told her about the email I send to Mr. C. You would have thought I told her she won the lottery. I warned her again that if he agrees to use her, and I can’t believe he wouldn’t, it isn’t going to be all kittens and roses. There are more than a few thorns included in the deal. She nodded and then said, “But you had fun. You want to go back for more.”

“Yeah. It was definitely exciting. And I do want to go back for more. But not without some serious reservations.”

She was quiet for a minute before she quietly said, “I have an embarrassing admission to make. It might make you feel a little better. I have ... for a long time I’ve had ... oh god! Don’t look at me or I won’t be able to say this. I have fantasies about being raped or about being a sex slave; like I’m being blackmailed or whatever. When I listened to your description of the things that happened to you at Mr. C’s house I nearly had an orgasm without even touching myself. Even now, just talking about the possibility that he may do those things to me ... Jesus Kayla! I should have brought a change of underwear. Mine must be soaking wet by now.”

I’m more than a little shocked by her admission. I’ve always thought she was pretty normal! But I kept that response to myself and said, “From what I’ve read it isn’t all that uncommon for girls or women to have fantasies like that. I didn’t think I knew anyone like that, though. I never knew you had those kinds of fantasies.”

Before she could respond I added, “On the other hand, our fantasies aren’t something we normally discuss with others; or at least I never have.”

She looked at me for a moment and then asked, “What about your fantasies? What turned you on about those phone calls and what about that night you turned on your cam, undressed and then masturbated for that guy? And you enjoyed the things those three guys did to you on Saturday, or at least most of it. You said so. There are a lot of similarities lately between your life and my fantasies.”

That brought about one of those V8 moments. She’s right! I never realized it until she put it into words, but in many ways I’m living her fantasies! She saw the surprise on my face. She chuckled and asked, “What were your fantasies about before you got that call from Mr. C? Something about the things he said to you and the things he told you to do must have struck a chord.”

The question caught me off guard. I couldn’t even think of any fantasies I’ve had! I struggled with the question for a moment before I was able to say, “Not about being raped. I suppose I imagined being undressed by a guy, not any of the guys I know. Usually some big, good looking, take-charge kinda guy. I don’t think I even imagined having sex with him so much as being undressed and he would look at my naked body and touch me. I can’t remember ever giving much thought to having sex. I suppose I must have assumed that was something to think about in the distant future. How naïve is that?!”

I was saved from any further introspection by Audrey. She’s waiting for us at the end of her street. As soon as she joined us the conversation switched to our plans for two hours from now when school lets out for the summer. We aren’t planning anything specific, just more of what we did yesterday after school.

For the rest of our walk to school I pretty much just listened as Audrey and Carrie discussed my email to Mr. C and Carrie’s expectations and fantasies until there were too many other kids around us to continue the conversation. I learned that the two girls share some fantasies, though Carrie’s seem to be more intense. I’m starting to wonder just how many girls share those fantasies. Are rape fantasies normal?! It makes you wonder when two out of two of your best friends share them.

I also got the impression Audrey has fewer reservations than I do about involving Carrie in the activities taking place at Mr. C’s house. That could be because she’s hoping to be replaced. She told me that was what she hoped for when Mr. C told her about me. But from many of the other comments she’s made I don’t really believe she’s in any hurry to be free of Mr. C. I know she likes the money and when she isn’t having sex with dogs, being used for a urinal, or being hurt she kind of enjoys the sex, especially the sex with strange men. At least that part I’m coming to understand. There’s something about sex with strangers that kind of sets you free. It’s hard to explain. But at least I understand it, or perhaps I should say that I recognize that feeling in me. I can’t really say it’s a desire I understand. I realize now it was probably that feeling more than anything else that drew me to Mr. C, though I don’t remember recognizing it for what it is at the time.

We walked in silence once we neared the school. The crowds began to close in around us making it impossible to discuss sex. I guess it’s difficult to switch to more mundane gossip when you’ve been talking about sex for ten or fifteen minutes.

I know we all sense the excitement in the air. Our schoolwork is done for the school year. We’ve turned in our books. We only have to sit through a boring assembly, pick up our report cards and the school year is over. Unlike many of my fellow students I like school. But even I am looking forward to summer vacation. I enjoy sleeping late and living a life of leisure as much as anyone else.

The three of us managed to sit together through assembly, which was every bit as boring as we heard it would be. No one really listened. I don’t know why they waste everyone’s time like that. We returned to our homerooms after assembly but only long enough to pick up our report cards. I didn’t even look at mine. I know my grades. I’ve never gotten a less than perfect grade in any class. I stuck mine in my purse and our homeroom teacher admonished us to be quiet in the corridor, wished us a happy and safe summer and released us. I stopped on the way out of the room to thank her and tell her how much I enjoyed the literature class she taught this year. Then I caught up with Audrey and Carrie and we headed for Audrey’s house.

Paul has an errand to run before he can join us. He’s checking on one of the summer jobs he applied for almost a month ago. That will give us a little time for Audrey to show Carrie some of the DVD from her first day at Mr. C’s house. I’m curious, too. I wonder if it was similar to my own experience.

We went up to Audrey’s room and sat side by side on the bed. Audrey loaded the DVD before she went to school this morning so all she had to do was pick up the remotes and start the show. It began just like mine, with Mr. C asking her name, age, and sexual experience. Until she attended a party with a bunch of juniors and seniors a week earlier and was plied with alcohol and raped her only experience had been some kissing and a little touching at a friend’s birthday party with a guy she liked. She vaguely remembers undressing and giving about a dozen guys blowjobs but her memory gets really foggy after that. She doesn’t know if she was raped by just one guy or several. There were a lot of guys in the room, watching and probably waiting their turns but she only knows of the guy who was on top of her when she returned to consciousness.

I guess fourteen is about the age at which girls start having their cherries plucked. I know of a couple of girls my age who have already given it up but I’m pretty sure most of the girls in my class are still virgins.

We heard Mr. C order her to get undressed. Her face turned dark red and she glared at him for a moment, a reminder that unlike me, she isn’t there of her own free will. She’s being blackmailed. They must have paused the filming so that Mr. C could provide a little attitude adjustment. When the recording started again Audrey wasn’t glaring. She wasn’t smiling, either. She looked scared. Apparently that’s the look they were going for.

We watched as she slowly undressed. As soon as she was naked they ordered her into half a dozen obscene poses while the camera recorded every inch of her body. After exposing her more intimate body parts to the camera and the men in the room she was joined by Mr. C who was already naked. She looked down nervously at his already erect cock until he took her into his arms and began to kiss her and run his hands over her body. She was stiff as a board at first but in a surprisingly short amount of time we could see that what he’s doing is getting to her.

I guess I can kinda understand why so many men are willing to spend so much money to watch Mr. C’s internet shows and buy his DVDs. Watching the DVD is getting to Carrie, and me too a little bit. Carrie is staring at the television with glassy eyes and squeezing my hand with her hot, sweaty hand. She mumbled something under her breath and Audrey asked, “What? I didn’t understand you.”

Carrie turned to look at her, blushing furiously. She replied, “I’m sorry. I know you’re being raped there. But Jesus! It’s just like my fantasies. It’s so fucking hot!!”

Audrey chuckled and said, “I guess you’re going to find out how hot it is. And yeah, it was kind of hot. Looking back on it I have to admit that he quickly started pushing all the right buttons. I have to give the guy credit. When it comes to turning a girl on he knows what he’s doing.”

I can testify to that! He certainly pushed all of my buttons last Saturday.

We watched in a sexually charged silence while Mr. C made love to Audrey much as he did to me when I went to his house. When they finished they turned the camera off while he took her upstairs for a shower. When the movie started again she’s being introduced to Doc. That’s as far as we got before we heard Paul enter the house and Audrey turned off the DVD player and the television.

Moments later Paul entered the room and apologized for being late. He thanked us for waiting because he loves watching us get undressed. Eager to get started the three of us stood up and all four of us quickly took off our clothes. As we were getting undressed, Audrey asked him if he got the job. He nodded and said, “Yeah. It doesn’t pay five thousand a month but with what I’ve already saved I should be able to afford a car by the time I turn sixteen and get my license. It won’t be the Corvette I need to get Kayla to go out with me but it’ll be a car.”

I smiled and said, “That’s a shame. I was really hoping we could go out.”

As he undresses, Paul is placing his clothes on a chair behind him but his attention is focused on the three of us as we undress. That’s why he didn’t notice the DVD cover sitting in plain sight by the DVD player; not until he dropped his jockeys onto the pile of clothing and started to turn to face us again. He saw the nude picture of his sister on the front and picked it up. He knows she has been making movies and that they’re being sold but apparently it never occurred to him that she would have copies of them. He stood there for the longest time looking at the front and back covers of the DVD case. He opened it, saw that the DVD isn’t in the case and put his hand over the DVD player. He finally turned to us and asked, “Is this what you were watching while you were waiting for me?”

Carrie answered for us, replying with a casual ‘yes’ as though the drama we went through explaining everything to him yesterday never took place. She’s still really turned on and probably isn’t as attuned to the problems that might arise if Paul should watch those DVDs. He just might get really pissed when he learns Louis is involved in Mr. C’s operation and has been fucking his sister. I don’t imagine he’ll be all that amused if he sees what it’s like the first few times a girl takes a large cock into her throat, either.

Paul stood there staring at Audrey for a long moment. I finally had to try to defuse this tense moment. I said, “Paul, she doesn’t want you see that. I can understand how she feels. If you really want to see what it’s like, what we do there, I’ll let you see my DVD when he gives it to me. We can get naked and I’ll watch it with you and I’ll answer your questions. I suppose you should see it before we go out on a date. You may not want anything to do with me after you see what I’ve done.”

He put the DVD case down and said, “No. You,” he paused and turned to Audrey and continued, “neither of you, has to show me those DVDs. I understand why you’d be reluctant and that’s okay. You’re entitled to your privacy.”

“No, Paul. I’m scared, but I want you to see mine. I don’t want all the questions you must have to be always lurking in the back of your mind. It would make me sad, but if I could I’d stop going there. I’d do that for you. But I have to be honest, I’m still having fun despite the drawbacks. But even if I want to stop I can’t now, not until he decides to let me go. If he gave a copy of the DVDs he has already made of me to my parents I could never look them in the eyes again. Maybe they wouldn’t hate me, but they’d be so disappointed and so disgusted ... and I wouldn’t blame them.”

Paul crossed the room, took me in his arms and said, “I understand, and I appreciate your wanting to be honest with me about this. I’ll be honest with you. I’d really like to see that DVD. But not because I need to see it to make up my mind about how I feel about you. I don’t. I don’t want to see you hurt but I’ve been thinking about those DVDs since you told me about them yesterday and, to tell you the truth, I think they sound kind of hot in a kinky sort of way. But if it makes you uncomfortable you have every right to keep them to yourself ... well, yourself and all those dirty old men who are buying them.”

I laughed and pulled his head down so I could kiss him. As we kissed I felt his cock stirring against my belly. I reached down with one hand, got a firm grip on it and said, “Why don’t we do something about this? How would you like to start? Your wish is my command, master.”

We were both distracted by the sound of Audrey turning her television on and powering up the DVD player. We turned to look at her. She shrugged and said, “I guess we may as well start with this one. But I have to warn you, Paul. You’re going to see a kid from our school, a sophomore. He’s going to be in Kayla’s DVD, too. You aren’t going to like it. He’s black. He’s hung like a horse ... and he’s pretty ... no, sometimes he can be very rough. I don’t know it for a fact, but I suspect he’s being rougher than he might otherwise be just because that’s part of his job. He’s doing it to please the customers. You have to promise me you won’t say a word to him when you see him. You can’t even let him know you’re aware of what we’re doing for Mr. C and the movies he’s making. I can’t help feeling that if you say something to him it will only make things worse. Can you make that promise?”

Paul kissed my forehead and said, “I suppose that’s what you want, too?”

I nodded and answered, “Yes. I agree with Audrey. It could only get worse for us and for you, too, if you tried to help. Even if he and his four butt buddies didn’t beat you up, I’m willing to bet they’d find some way to humiliate you. They’d somehow use their power over us against you.”

“Okay. I promise to stay out of this ... until the first time I end up visiting one of you in the hospital. Your mysterious black friend isn’t the only one with friends.”

Until today there has been a space between the other side of the bed and the wall, presumably to enable Audrey to get around it and make the bed. Today the bed has been pushed against the wall, no doubt to better facilitate the expected orgy. I positioned Paul on the bed, sitting up with his back against the wall. I placed one of his sister’s pillows behind him. Audrey started the DVD from the beginning as soon as he was comfortable. I curled up beside Paul with my head in his lap and his cock in my mouth. He lost his erection during our discussion but I quickly revived it. I nursed on it gently. I want him to remain aroused while he watches the DVD and I want his erection to last as long as possible.

Audrey and Carrie stretched out beside us. It’s a good thing Audrey has a king size bed. There’s plenty of room for four very friendly people to play. Carrie has already seen the first half hour of the DVD but she seems just as interested in seeing it for a second time. She and Audrey messed around a little but they both watched the DVD, too.

I noticed when we watched the beginning of the DVD earlier that the process of breaking Audrey in was almost identical to what I experienced. Even much of what was said was the same, as though it had been scripted. One major difference between my experience and hers is that when asked why she’s there she mentioned the party again and said someone had recorded her rape that evening. Now she’s being blackmailed. That’s why she’s there. I was forced to admit I was there because I wanted to be. Another difference is that after she undressed for them she wasn’t told to masturbate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.