For a Good Time Call Kayla - Cover

For a Good Time Call Kayla

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A naïve fourteen year old girl receives a phone call one evening from a man who claims to have found her name and number and an obscene offer for sex on a men's room wall. At first she's shocked and offended. But in a surprisingly short time she's talked into doing some previously unimaginable things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Water Sports  

As soon as I left the house I called Audrey. She’s just leaving her house so instead of going directly to school I walked a couple of blocks out of the way and we walked to school together. She saw the disappointment on my face as I approached her. She knew in an instant what, or who, I was hoping to see. She chuckled and said, “Paul went in early. He volunteered to help get the gym ready for summer vacation. He’ll be upset when I tell him he missed you. You’re all he could talk about yesterday afternoon and evening.”

I sighed and said, “I can’t help it. He’s so damn good looking and so ... I don’t know, so nice. I like him a lot even though I know I can’t compete with the older girls in his class. And then there’s Mr. C. How do I explain that to him?”

Before she could reply my mind skipped to the next thing on my mind because I know she doesn’t know the answer to the problem of Mr. C. I said, “Remember I told you I had to meet with any guy who found my number on the men’s room wall and called me? I got my first call last night. I snuck out and met him.”

“No shit?! Was he a troll? How bad was it?”

“Jesus, Audrey! It was great! I didn’t even have an orgasm! He offered but I was worried my parents would find out I snuck out so I wanted to hurry home. Even without the orgasm I enjoyed the hell out of it.”

I told her all about it. She isn’t quite sure why I enjoyed it so much since I didn’t have an orgasm and I found it hard to explain. What can I say? It’s just that it’s sex and it’s all so new and exciting. That led us back to the subject of what to tell Paul about Mr. C.

As far as she has been able to tell, she was the only girl currently in his stable until I came along. She can’t be certain, of course. It never occurred to her until I came along that there might be someone else, or at least not someone else at the same time as her. Like me, she has been reasonably certain from the start that she wasn’t the first girl he ensnared. Finding those well-hidden DVDs in his home pretty much confirmed her suspicions.

We decided he must be always on the lookout for fresh meat. I guess his customers, and therefore his steady stream of cash, demand it. He obviously enjoys fucking with us, and I mean that in more ways than one. But it quickly became obvious to both of us that for him it’s almost all about the money. That’s not to say he doesn’t love having sex with young girls. He most certainly does.

He has been just as vague with her as he has with me when asked how long he’s going to keep using us. Neither of us is willing to face the consequences of just quitting and taking the heat we’ll find ourselves in if our family and friends find out what we’ve been doing. So all we can really do is what we’re doing, whatever we’re told. We now know the identity of one of the girls who came before us from the girl/girl pictures he sent us. But it would do no good to try to find out from her how long our term of service will be. He told both of us that he’s going to use us until he and his customers get tired of us.

As we walked, Audrey was telling me how much she enjoyed our time together yesterday. I feel the same way but I found my mind wandering. I hate to spoil the mood but when she paused to take a breath I asked, “What was it like ... with the dog? I mean, I know we talked about it. And I already asked you that question. But you told me what it was like physically. What was it like mentally? What went on in your head? I can’t even imagine doing that but I can’t stop worrying about it since you showed me those pictures.”

She blushed and looked around to make certain she wouldn’t be overheard. Then she said, “I think there are two answers to that question. I already told you I was really freaked out. The three of them all had sex with me first. Then Mr. C squatted down in front of me, grabbed a handful of my hair and put his face right down in mine. I was still on the floor on my hands and knees. In a cold, threatening voice that kind of curdled my blood he growled, ‘We’re gonna try something different now.’

She does a terrible imitation of Mr. C but I’m getting the picture.

“He warned me not to move. Louis was nearby, still recording and transmitting all the more-or-less normal sex we’ve been having on the internet. Mr. C was still holding a handful of my hair when Doc came in leading a big-ass dog on a leash. I don’t know how I knew. Sex with an animal isn’t something I’ve ever thought about doing. But as soon as I saw the dog I realized what they had in mind.

“If you don’t mind, I’m not going to go into a lot of detail. I guess I was more afraid of Mr. C than of having sex with a dog. He must have known I was too much afraid of him to object. He released my hair and moved out of the picture. I didn’t move. Doc led the dog over to me. He removed the leash and stepped back. As soon as he was released the dog licked my pussy for a few minutes. I don’t know if he was trained or if he was acting on natural instincts but after a couple of minutes he slid up over my back and ... and fucked me. I couldn’t stop crying but I guess they didn’t mind that. I suppose my traumatized reactions were half the fun for all the perverts watching.”

There was a pause while she seemed to think back to that afternoon before she said, “I wouldn’t want to do it again ... but I guess it wasn’t so bad. It’s the most humiliating thing I’ve ever done. I think it was even worse than being pissed on by Louis and his butt-buddies. But at least it didn’t hurt. He came a lot; much more than guys do. When a guy comes in your pussy you can’t really feel it. With the dog I could actually feel his cum inside of me. It seemed almost hot inside of me.

“I had to suck the guys off again afterward. The creeps all got hard watching the dog fuck me. Then they let me leave. I didn’t stop crying until I got home and took a long, hot bath. But as for what was going through my mind, my mind just kinda froze up. I wasn’t really thinking anything. It wasn’t on purpose but I suppose, looking back, that’s the best way to handle that situation.”

“Have they made you do it again?”

“No ... not yet anyway. Sometimes, if I give them a hard time about something they threaten to bring the dog back. They haven’t. But I don’t doubt that if their customers request it they’ll do it. I’ve thought about it since then. I try not to but it isn’t the sort of thing you can forget. I’ve just about decided that once you’ve done it and the shock factor is gone it isn’t as much fun for them anymore. But you have to remember that even though those guys really enjoy their work, it’s all about the money for them. They’re going to do whatever makes them the most money. If a lot of guys want to see a dog fuck me again it’s going to happen. And it can always get worse. Remember those pictures I showed you yesterday? Compared to what those women have done, getting fucked by a dog is hardly worth getting excited about. As horrible as it was at least they didn’t make me suck his damn cock. I’m just about positive I couldn’t have done that no matter what they did to me.”

I vividly remember the pictures she showed me yesterday. I was shocked to see a dog having sex with a woman. But when I saw a woman sucking a dog’s cock I nearly had to vomit. I’m just about certain I couldn’t do that either. Even so, in the back of my mind is the thought of my parents seeing the DVDs he’s made of things I’ve already done. I’m not certain which of those two scenarios is the most disturbing and I don’t doubt Mr. C knows how much leverage he has. I can’t even guess how many young girls he’s had in his clutches. The kinky bastard must really know how to handle girls like me by now. I can’t help hoping it doesn’t come down to that choice because so far, with a few exceptions, I’m enjoying the things I’ve done since Mr. C first called me. That caused me to ask, “Do you think he’d give me a copy of the movies I’m making if I ask?”

She chuckled and replied, “You’ll get them whether you ask or not. I think he wants us to know what our friends and family will see if we piss him off.”

We had to change the subject then. The sidewalk is getting crowded as we near the school. The most difficult thing for me about this day at school was staying awake. We’ve already taken our finals. Today was spent going over the results and turning in our books. You might find it hard to believe, based on my behavior in the last few days, but I’ve been on the honor roll since I started school. My classes are seldom difficult for me and I only got one question wrong on the finals. That was because I was bored and misread the question and because I was so cocky I didn’t bother to review my answers.

The only part of the day I found exciting was after the lunch bell rang when Louis caught up to Audrey and me in the corridor and ordered us to follow him. We ended up in the boy’s locker room which, much to my relief, is not being used for gym class at this point in the school year. We weren’t alone. Four large black boys, friends of Louis’ no doubt, are sitting on benches near the back of the room waiting with huge smiles on their faces. I have to assume these are the four boys I’ve been told Louis shares his good fortune with.

I recognize two of them, but only from seeing them around school. I don’t know them. I don’t recall even seeing the other two. We got right down to business. Louis didn’t even offer introductions, not that it mattered. He just took a seat near his friends and said, “Let’s go, girls. Get those clothes off.”

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Audrey start to undress with an unreadable expression on her face. I followed suit but as I unbutton my blouse I’m aware of how exciting this is. I doubt if my face is nearly as inscrutable as Audrey’s. Once again I can’t help being mildly concerned with the sudden, drastic changes in my behavior and what it says about me; not just now but what it portends. Am I destined to live the rest of my life as a slut? Will I be able to return to being a normal, respectable young woman when my time with Mr. C and his minions comes to an end? Well, perhaps not totally respectable. But there’s no denying how exciting I find having others totally in control of my sex life.

Thankfully, the guys didn’t fuck us. It might have been fun if they did, but I don’t want to return to classes this afternoon all sweaty and smelling like a used condom. That doesn’t mean we had an easy time of it. All five of them treated our throats like vaginas. Louis took control of Audrey, probably giving his friends the opportunity to enjoy the new girl because all four of his friends drove their cocks down my throat while Audrey nursed on Louis’ cock until the fourth guy was fucking my throat. Only then did Audrey have to start taking his cock down her throat.

The guys already know they can drive their cocks down my throat and they did so from the very first stroke. The first guy’s cock is slightly smaller than Louis’ and I’ve had time to recover from Saturday. I found, much to my surprise, that it wasn’t nearly as painful as it was on Saturday. It isn’t pleasant, but I realize I can handle what these boys are doing to me and the confidence I got from that knowledge seemed to make this even easier. I’ve been lucky in my life and I haven’t had a lot of experience with pain. But I know I’ve suffered more from unpleasant cramps when I have my period than I am from the mild pain of having cocks forced down my throat.

Since there are two of us I didn’t expect to have to provide that service to all four of them but as it turned out they’re all more normally equipped than horse-hung Louis so I didn’t mind. It really wasn’t that bad! I suppose it was good practice.

As soon as Louis and the fourth guy fucking our throats climaxed they got up and left the locker room without another word to us. As we were getting dressed I took a moment to clear my throat and asked Audrey, “Does that happen often?”

She smiled and replied, “No, but sometimes he arranges with one of the custodians to use a storeroom in the basement. Of course there’s a price to pay for that and we have to pay it. It isn’t so bad. As you’ve just discovered, Louis is the only one with a third leg. The other guys are all pretty normal and it doesn’t hurt very much.”

We were still getting dressed when she added, “That reminds me, I find it’s a good idea to always carry a supply of wet wipes, a deodorant stick and some throat lozenges with you. They can come in handy.”

After we were dressed she reached into her purse and handed me a throat lozenge. I accepted gratefully and popped it into my mouth. It soothed my throat, removed the bitter taste from my mouth and removed any concern I might have had about my breath.

The afternoon was unremarkable and just as boring as the morning had been. As arranged, I met Audrey out front. Just as I was meeting up with Audrey, Carrie showed up and joined us. The three of us talked for a moment. I was more than a little uncomfortable because of all the secrets I’ve been keeping from Carrie in the last few days.

I was trying to figure out how to tell Carrie I’m going home with Audrey without hurting her feelings when she said, “I saw you at lunchtime; the two of you going off with Louis. Is there something you forgot to mention, Kayla?”

I glanced at Audrey. She’s smiling, amused at my sudden discomfort. I looked back and forth between the two of them and finally admitted, “I may have left a couple of things out.”

Then I told Audrey, “I told her about Mr. C and I told her about Louis except I didn’t tell her his identity.”

Then I turned to Carrie and said to Audrey, “And I didn’t tell her I’ve been having wonderful sex with you and your brother.”

Carrie didn’t seem nearly as shocked as I would have expected. She just grinned and exclaimed, “No shit!? That’s hot!”

I looked at Audrey to see how she feels about my admission to Carrie. She smiled wryly and asked, “Would you care to join us? We’ve only done it once but it was really fantastic. I’m not sure how it would work with three of us ... well, four of us, I assume my brother will be there. He thinks he’s died and gone to heaven and he has one hell of a crush on Kayla. You’re welcome to come along.”

Carried looked at me and asked, “Do you mind?”

I smiled and replied, “I’m more than a little surprised that you’re interested. Especially since you’re still a virgin. But you’ve been my best friend since we started school. I don’t like keeping things from you.”

She shrugged and reminded me, “You were a virgin three days ago. Changing that status hasn’t seemed to change you very much.”

Thinking of everything I’ve done since Mr. C’s phone call on Monday I could only respond, “You’d be surprised.”

We started walking to Audrey’s house. We had just left the school grounds when my phone rang. I answered it without thinking. We were talking and I wasn’t paying any attention to who’s calling. My focus changed in an instant when I heard Mr. C’s voice and he doesn’t sound happy.

I was halfway through saying hello when he interrupted. “Don’t hello me, you stupid cunt! I never once asked you to think. I doubt if you’re very good at it. If you are, I haven’t seen any signs of it. What the fuck did I tell you to do if someone called you and told you to meet him somewhere? What did I tell you to do as soon as you get home?”

“But ... it was after midnight! I was afraid I’d wake you up and piss you off!”

He sighed loudly and said, “I guess I’ll have to make it a little clearer to you on Wednesday.”

He hung up suddenly and I stood there staring at the phone until Audrey whispered, “I heard that,” in a tone of voice that did nothing to ease my apprehension. I turned to look at her and she added, “I don’t think I’ve ever heard him that mad.”

“But ... I didn’t know what to do. It was late!”

She shrugged and said, “I know but ... Jesus! He sounds pissed. I don’t want to scare you but that can’t be good.”

I sighed and replied, “Yeah, thanks for not scaring me.”

She put her arm around my shoulder and said, “Come on. Let’s see if we can’t take your mind off of it. There’s no sense worrying about how he’s going to punish you. There’s nothing you can do about it now.”

We no sooner started walking again when Carrie asked, “What happened last night?”

I told her about Jeff and how much fun I had when I snuck out to meet him. She listened with as much interest as she showed when I told her about the time I spent with Mr. C When I finished she grinned and said, “Maybe I should write my name on a men’s room wall!”

We walked in silence for a minute or two before I came to a conclusion. I looked around to make certain no one would hear me and said, “I don’t care what he does. I’m not going to suck a dog’s cock; not even if he shows those movies to my parents. I won’t ... I can’t.”

She glanced at me with a raised eyebrow, obviously skeptical despite my resolve. But she didn’t say anything. Carrie, on the other hand, breathlessly exclaimed, “Dog?! You never said anything about a dog!”

I looked at her face for a moment and decided that isn’t my story to tell. I sighed and said, “Maybe another time, Carrie.”

She obviously wants details but she held her questions. Ten minutes later we arrived at Audrey’s front door. We went in and split a Coke. We were silent for a long time before Audrey said, “He may not give you the chance to say no. If he sells a lot of customers on a kinky show he makes millions. He won’t allow you to say no if it means he has to refund all that money.”

I looked up at her and realized I’m pissed. I’ve been looking forward to this since I left here yesterday evening. Mr. C just ruined the mood with a fucking phone call! Well fuck him. I’m not going to let him keep me from enjoying this and I said as much to Audrey. She grinned and said, “Good. I’ve been looking forward to it, too.”

We finished our drinks and stood up. Audrey rinsed out the glasses and I asked Carrie, “You sure? Are you really up for this?”

She shrugged and said, “I’m nervous. I’ve never done anything like this. I never even imagined that I would. But since you sprang it on me fifteen minutes ago my heart has been beating like a hummingbird’s. Yeah, I’m sure. I don’t know what to do or how this works but as long as neither of you gets me pregnant I think I’m going to enjoy it.”

We followed Audrey up to her room. I was just about to ask where Paul is when we heard the front door close. Audrey smiled and said, “That’s what you were hoping for, right?”

I blushed and replied, “I won’t deny I was hoping he’d be here. But that doesn’t mean I wasn’t looking forward to being with you again. I loved what we did yesterday.”

Paul came running up the stairs and appeared in the doorway. I smiled at him and then said to Audrey, “I loved EVERYTHING we did yesterday.”

Paul stepped into the room. He kept his cool when he saw Carrie but with one quick glance at our faces he got a pretty good idea she isn’t here to act as a chaperone. He grinned and said, “Great! I’m not too late. I was hoping to get here in time to watch you get undressed. I missed out on that yesterday and that’s half the fun! I love watching a pretty girl get undressed.”

Then he looked back and forth between us, focused for a moment on Carrie and added, “That is, if I’m invited.”

Audrey laughed and replied, “You’re kidding, right?” She nodded toward me and added, “I think you’ve got a budding stalker here, Paul.”

He chuckled and asked, “Do I look worried?”

I took a few steps and put my arms around Paul. I said, “I don’t know what you’re doing with a kid like me when you’ve got all those hot sophomore girls who are probably crying their eyes out because you haven’t called to ask them out.”

He looked down at me like I must be crazy and replied, “You’re kidding, right? You’re the sweetest, sexiest, smartest girl I’ve ever met ... well, except for Audrey of course. But guys who date their sisters get a bad reputation for some reason.”

I went up onto my toes and kissed him. Then I said, “Yeah, and girls who date your sister would get a bad reputation, too.”

I reached for the buttons on his shirt and began to undress him. Audrey came closer and helped. Carrie just watched. Whether that’s because she’s shy or just doesn’t want to get in the way I can’t say. It didn’t take long. He hardly fought us at all. But he did glance at Carrie from time to time. He isn’t self-conscious about being undressed in front of me and his sister but he only just met Carrie. They haven’t even exchanged greetings!

When he was naked we pushed him to the bed and surrounded Carrie. As we began to remove her clothing I leaned in and gave her an affectionate kiss on the lips. She returned my kiss and when I pulled back she smiled. I continued unbuttoning her blouse and said to Paul, “Carrie’s still a virgin, Paul.”

Then I asked Carrie, “Do you want to stay that way, Carrie? If you do it’s okay. All three of us are getting pretty good at eating pussy. Some girls ... most girls I imagine, would object to losing their virginity like this. It’s up to you.”

She sighed and replied, “It isn’t that I have any objections. But I’ve been putting Dan off for months. It would seem like treason to do it with your hunk ... as hot as he is.”

We quickly finished removing her clothes and guided her to the bed. I said, “Here, Paul. Why don’t you get her warmed up while we’re getting ready.”

He looked at me and asked, “You’re sure? I don’t want to...”

I smiled and said, “It’s okay. I won’t get jealous. I love Carrie. She’s been my best friend since the first grade. And I seem to be falling in love with you. I’m not nearly as provincial as I thought I was a week ago. Go ahead and have fun but you can’t invite her to the prom.”

Audrey and I wrapped our arms around each other and began to kiss and touch. The moans and groans coming from Paul and Carrie are amusing but Audrey and I are both more focused on each other at the moment. I think we’re both pleased to discover that the second time is just as exciting as the first. And I think we both like the idea that Paul and Carrie are in the room with us and in a very short time we’re going to join them in bed.

We were all pleased when Carrie quickly joined in the spirit of our little orgy and almost instantly we were all at ease with each other. Paul, Audrey and I did all of the same things we did yesterday and this time no one is nervous so I think we enjoyed it even more. I sure did. Except that Paul didn’t have intercourse with the other two girls the four of us did just about everything three girls and a boy can do for more than an hour before we collapsed on the bed to rest.

A minute or two passed before Paul said, “Can we get serious for a while? Far be it from me to look a gift pussy in the mouth but ... well, I have some questions. Life, or at least my life, just isn’t this wonderful. Something strange is going on with you two. Kayla, I only met you yesterday. I know next to nothing about you except that you’re wonderful. But I’ve seen you around and wished I had the nerve to talk to you. I wasn’t stalking you but I saw you often enough to think you’re pretty normal.

“Audrey, on the other hand, I know quite well. As you know, we’ve been having sex for a while except for going all the way and I’m cool with that. I understand her reservations. But you’ve been different lately and you take off for hours at a time with no explanation. And as hot as it was to discover the two of you in here making love yesterday, I know for a fact that’s out of character for my sexy sister. I’m sorry for the buzz kill, but I’m worried ... about both of you. Neither one of you will ever be able to convince me that something weird isn’t going on. And Kayla, you’re hot and you have one hell of a sexual appetite. I love that about you. But you aren’t the kind of girl who goes home with a girl she knows only casually and has sex, and then invites me to join. I love both of you but come on, you guys aren’t that kinky.”

I have to give him credit. He’s very perceptive. More than that, he’s so concerned for the wellbeing of his sister and a near stranger that he took a chance on blowing a very good thing to make certain we’re okay. I find that very admirable. I like him even more now.

Audrey sighed and said, “Paul ... god! I don’t know what to say. Can you leave us alone for a little while? I think we need to talk.”

He glanced at the clock and said, “There isn’t a lot of time before mom gets home. But yeah, talk. Before you come to any decisions, I promise I won’t do anything to make things worse if you’re in some kind of trouble. But the more I think about it the more worried I become. You’re my little sister, Audrey. And Kayla, I’m not sure what we are to each other. To be honest, I hope we can be more than casual sex partners. I like you. I like you a lot.”

I smiled and said, “I feel the same way, Paul.”

Paul got up and grabbed his clothes. As he was leaving the room he suggested, “You guys might want to get dressed, just in case. And you can’t possibly know how hard it was for me to say that.”

Audrey got up and shut the door, then the three of us got dressed. As soon as we had our clothes on I sat down on the bed. Audrey went into her closet and came out with a backpack. She looked at Carrie for a long moment, then stood in front of me and said, “I don’t think there’s any way I can tell Paul the things I’ve done ... or the reason I’m doing them.”

She turned to Carrie and said, “I guess you know how Kayla got involved with Mr. C and the things that have happened to her since then. My case isn’t that much different except that I’ve been doing this for about four months. There has been a lot of cum under the bridge since I came under his control.”

She placed the backpack between me and Carrie on the bed, unzipped it and turned it over, spilling out what appears to be close to two dozen DVDs. I looked closer and was shocked to see Audrey on the cover of all of them! I suppose I shouldn’t have been so surprised. I know those internet shows, all of which apparently end up on DVDs, and the pornographic shows he records straight to DVD are what this is all about. But damn! So many of them!

Judging from the look on her face, Carrie is even more shocked than me. We each began picking up DVDs and looking at the pictures on both the front and back covers. I picked them up one at a time and looked at the covers, each with a large picture of Audrey on the front and two or three smaller pictures on the back; always nude and often taken when she was having sex with someone, or several someones. In the fourth DVD I picked up her costar was a dog. I stared at the picture on the front of it for a long time. Her face is streaked with tears. There’s a scary-wild look in her eyes. She looks like she isn’t far from losing her mind. There are several smaller photos on the back taken from different angles. The expression on her face never changes. I can’t imagine what it must have been like for her and yet, for some reason I can’t understand, I began to find the images disturbingly erotic.

When I slowly began to realize what I’m experiencing I quickly moved on to the next DVD. The men who are fucking her or getting sucked off by her in the photos are all complete strangers to me, and I assume, to her as well. Compared to the alternative I suppose that’s a good thing. I think it would really suck if we were being forced to have sex with neighbors, relatives, and family friends. It wasn’t long after that I picked up a DVD in which her costars were Louis’ four large, black friends. That was certainly not unexpected. I was somewhat surprised, however, when I turned it over and saw that in one of the smaller photos she was kneeling in a bathtub with four thick streams of piss covering her from head to toe in urine.

I glanced at her. She’s looking back and forth between me and Carrie, watching us closely, judging our reactions. She has already told me about both the dog and the pissing incident. The photos are no less shocking despite the warning. Seeing it take place right before my eyes is a lot different than hearing about it or trying to imagine it.

She smiled wryly and asked, “What do you suppose Paul would do if he saw those?”

Carrie hasn’t said a word in quite a while. I guess she doesn’t really have a stake in this conversation. I shook my head and replied, “I imagine he’d be pretty upset. I don’t have a brother but I’ve heard they can be quite protective of their little sisters. We have to tell him something. I know it’ll be more difficult for you, but as you have no doubt noticed, Paul and I seem to be attracted to each other. In his case it’s probably just a sexual attraction. It was a strange way to start a relationship but I can’t deny I’m starting to have feelings for him. It wouldn’t be fair to him if I didn’t tell him the things I’ve been doing thanks to Mr. C, or that I don’t even mind all that much. In fact, for the most part I’m enjoying the hell out of it.

“I’m not the same girl I was a week ago. I can’t say I’m not a little scared ... maybe even more than a little scared. But the honest to god truth is that if I could go back, knowing what I know now, I wouldn’t. I don’t want to return to being the uptight, virginal girl I was until I received that phone call from Mr. C. I love the excitement I’m experiencing now. I love you and the things we’ve done together and I like how much closer you and I, and now me and Carrie, have suddenly become. I had a fantastic time with Jeff last night as a result of his phone call. I don’t even mind the strange way I lost my virginity. It would kill me, and probably kill my father, if my parents found out what I’m doing. But even without that threat hanging over my head I can’t imagine putting a stop to it. I think that if Mr. C called me up and tell me he doesn’t want me to come back again I’d be devastated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.