For a Good Time Call Kayla - Cover

For a Good Time Call Kayla

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A naïve fourteen year old girl receives a phone call one evening from a man who claims to have found her name and number and an obscene offer for sex on a men's room wall. At first she's shocked and offended. But in a surprisingly short time she's talked into doing some previously unimaginable things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Water Sports  

Audrey spun around and screamed, “Paul!! What the hell are you doing here?!!”

I think Audrey and I noticed the cell phone pointed at us at the same time. She screamed wordlessly, scrambled off the bed and attacked the boy I assume is her brother. Paul is a year older and a lot bigger. He easily held her off with one hand on her upper chest and grinned as he scanned her body close up now with the camera on his phone. She’s trying to hit him but she can’t reach anything but his arms. It doesn’t look like he even feels it.

After a minute or two of that she gave up in frustration and demanded, “What the hell are you doing here?! You aren’t supposed to be home until tonight.”

“It started raining like hell. They closed the campground early this morning. They were afraid of mudslides closing the dirt road out of there.”

“You have to delete that, Paul. How long have you been standing here? Jesus, you scared the hell out us.”

He didn’t answer her question right away. He looked up at me, smiled and said, “You’re hot. You’re Kayla, right? I’ve seen you around school. You look pretty hot with clothes on, too.”

I’m still sitting on the bed naked but I’ve pulled the sheet up over my body. I’m not pleased about being recorded doing what we just did but two thoughts occur to me almost simultaneously. First, I’ve seen Paul around school. I don’t think I realized he’s Audrey’s brother. I remember thinking he’s hot though. And second, this is silly, thousands of men and god only knows how many boys have seen me naked and having all kinds of sex since yesterday. My privates are no longer quite so private.

Audrey repeated her question, “Damn it, Paul, how long have you been standing here?”

He’s still grinning and that isn’t helping Audrey calm down. I notice, though, that she’s still standing there naked and she seems unconcerned about being unclothed in front of her brother. It makes me wonder.

He finally replied, “When I came to your door I was just about to say hi when I saw you working on Kayla’s fine tits. By the time I got my phone out and started recording you were between her legs and eating her pussy. Is this the first time you guys have done this? It’s hotter than hell,”

For the first time I noticed the impressive bulge in his khaki slacks. I don’t know what I was thinking, no that’s not right. I wasn’t thinking, really. I don’t know what came over me but I lowered the sheet, stood up and crossed the room. When I was standing beside Audrey I politely and calmly asked, “Aren’t you going to introduce me?” as though I were standing there fully dressed.

She looked at me, giving me one of those “what the hell has gotten into you?!” looks. But then she said, “Kayla, this is my brother but don’t get too fond of him because I’m going to kill him. As I assume you’ve figured out, this is Paul.”

She turned back to Paul and demanded, “You’ve got to delete that, Paul. I mean it. Erase that damn video, NOW!”

He hesitated for a long moment but then responded, “I don’t think I can do that. That was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. C’mon Audrey. You know I won’t show it to anyone. You’ve let me take nude pictures of you before. What’s the difference?”

Audrey glanced at me and blushed. Then she replied, “For one thing, you didn’t ask. But mainly, Kayla is on that recording. You had no right to do that.”

I smiled and shrugged. Then I asked, “Does it really matter?”

She looked at me in surprise before asking, “You don’t mind? You don’t even know this ... this peeping Tom.”

I smiled and replied, “No, but I wouldn’t mind getting better acquainted.”

I don’t know which of them was more surprised by that response. Actually, I’m a little surprised, too. I guess I’m still feeling the effects of a couple of hours of having sex with my new best friend. Audrey stood there looking at me with her mouth open. Paul looked back and forth between me and his sister and said, “I’ll be back in ten minutes. I have to take a quick shower.”

He disappeared into the bathroom across the hall and as we walked back to the bed Audrey finally spoke again. “You want to do it with my brother?!”

“Do you mind?”

We sat side by side on the side of the bed. She thought about it for a minute, then smiled and said, “Not if you don’t.”

Then, in almost a whisper she added, “He has a real nice dick for a fifteen-year-old.”

“Have you had sex with him?”

She blushed but admitted, “A few times. But only oral sex. I wouldn’t let him fuck me.”

“Does he know about Mr. C?”

“God no! He’d freak out. He’d probably kill him!”

“I know it’s none of my business but I’m curious, how long have you two been ... doing stuff?”

She shrugged and said, “He didn’t really start paying any attention to me until about two years ago when my boobs started popping out. When I noticed he was interested in the changes I was going through I began to tease him. You know, flashing him a little now and then. I think it turned me on more than it did him. After I started going to Mr. C’s house things changed ... I changed. Paul and I are home alone a lot. We have a lot of time to explore the differences between the sexes. But for about the first month it was just show and tell. We didn’t start touching or working up to oral sex until a few months ago. It occurred to me that after I sucked off all those strange guys at the party and then the old dudes I’m putting out for at Mr. C’s house it seemed stupid not to at least go that far with Paul. I was letting him take some nude pictures one day and we both got pretty turned on. When he put down the camera and started touching me I was more than happy to have him do it. I told him right from the start that I’d never let him fuck me. But for some reason sucking his cock doesn’t seem quite so taboo. I’ve been doing that about once a week since then. He’s gotten very good at returning the favor.”

“Has he gotten lucky with any of the girls at school yet?”

She shook her head and said, “If he had I’d know it. Except for the things Mr. C is making me do we tell each other everything.”

“So he’s still a virgin?”

“Except for blowjobs.”

“Would you mind if I changed his status?”

She smiled, shook her head but then asked, “Why? Why are you doing this?”

I shrugged and replied, “While I was sitting on your bed covered up by the sheet it suddenly struck me that your brother is good looking and sexy and I’ve had sex with three men of whom I’m definitely not fond. I’ve been seen naked and having sex, probably by hundreds of thousands of men. I shouldn’t have a problem if one more guy sees me naked and makes love to me, especially a guy I think is kind of hot.”

She smiled and said, “Yeah. Don’t tell him I said so, his head is fat enough already. But he is kind of hot. If he weren’t my brother I’d do him.”

While we’re waiting we talked more about what the two of us just did and how much we both enjoyed it. Then we began to talk about having to do this on camera for Mr. C on Wednesday. I think our biggest concern now is whether we’ll be able to keep him from realizing what we’ve done here today. We both feel it’s none of his business and I think we both worry about how he might react if he finds out. We both have the impression he wants to record our first bi experience and transmit it to his paying customers on the internet. He wants us to look all shy and nervous and reluctant. He wants his audience to believe we’re doing it because we’re being forced.

We were distracted then when Paul came in wearing only a towel. Now he’s blushing. It’s kind of cute. I stood up and met him near the foot of the bed. I smiled up at him and said, “Your sister has been telling me about the fun the two of you have been having. She also tells me she’s pretty sure you’re still a virgin. Is that right?”

“I guess, if oral sex doesn’t count.”

“I don’t think it does. I was a virgin when I got up yesterday morning. I’m not now, though. Does that bother you?”

“Not one bit. I think I prefer that you aren’t. I don’t want to hurt you. You’re gonna have to cut me some slack. I don’t know what I’m doing. Audrey says I’m getting pretty good at eating pussy but that’s all we’ve done. So feel free to offer me any advice you think is appropriate. You won’t hurt my feelings. The only thing I know for sure is that there’s a hell of a lot I don’t know.”

I smiled up at him. I like his attitude. I replied, “I guess we can learn together. I don’t know very much either. I did learn that sex is a lot of fun. How about if we just relax, take our time, get better acquainted and see how it goes?”

Before he could respond I reached out and pulled the towel he’s wearing from around his waist. He started blushing again but after looking down to see what we have to work with I smiled up at him and said, “You don’t have any reason to be embarrassed. You have a very nice cock, especially for a guy who’s only fifteen.”

I’m more than a little surprised by the way I’m acting. I must seem to him like I know what I’m doing. Audrey is standing nearby. I can see her grinning. I think she’s impressed by how forward I am and how confident I seem.

I moved closer to Paul and put my arms around his waist. I looked up at him and said, “So you got a kick out of watching me with your sister? It was the first time for both of us but we both loved it. I know we’re going to do it again. Maybe next time you can join us. Does that sound exciting?”

“FUCK YEAH!!

“Oops, that just slipped out. Sorry. Do I sound too eager?”

I chuckled and replied, “I’d be worried about you if you weren’t.”

He put his arms around me, leaned down and we kissed. Eating pussy isn’t the only thing he’s getting good at! He’s a fantastic kisser! We kissed for a long time. He began to move his hands down until they each grabbed a large handful of ass cheek. He pulled me tighter to his body. I can feel his erection throbbing against my belly and I really like the feeling. I leaned my head back, wrapped one hand around his cock and said, “We aren’t in a hurry. How about if you climb up onto the bed and get comfortable. I’ll take care of this for you and then we can get to know each other better.”

He chuckled and replied, “I’ve never heard of a guy saying no to having a pretty girl suck his cock.”

I watched as he took the two steps necessary to bring him to the side of his sister’s bed. He has a real cute butt. He stretched out on the bed and looked at me expectantly. I turned to Audrey and asked, “Care to give me a hand?”

She grinned and said, “Sure, if you don’t mind sharing. I know he won’t mind. He’s easier than we are!”

I climbed up on one side of Paul and she went around to the other side of the bed and joined us. Paul exclaimed, “Hey! Two against one. No fair.”

He doesn’t really seem to mind, though. I leaned over and began kissing Paul, at the same time sliding my hand down over his flat, firm stomach to his happily bouncing cock. It’s already nearly covered in the lube oozing from the tip. But that’s okay, after only one day of having sex I’ve kind of gotten to like that stuff.

I felt Audrey’s hand when she reached down and cradled his balls. She leaned over, kissed his nipple and then said, “She’s a good kisser, isn’t she Paul? Wait until you taste her sweet pussy. I don’t have anything to compare it to because I’ve never done it with any girl but her, but I loved eating her out. After you’ve done it you can tell us if we taste the same.”

Paul broke the kiss and exclaimed, “Jesus, Audrey! You gotta stop that! If you don’t I’m gonna paint your headboard with cum!”

I kissed him again and said, “I guess we’d better take care of that. We don’t want you making a mess.”

I slid down and gripped the base of his cock between my thumb and my forefinger. It’s a nice looking cock, not huge like Louis or even as big as Mr. C’s but it’s smooth and I’d guess it’s above average in both length and girth. I kissed the very tip, paused to lick the lube from my lips and then started licking his cock clean. Each time it throbs more of that stuff oozes from the end but it didn’t take me long to get it clean. While I was doing that, Audrey leaned closer and began to lick his balls. We paused, since our faces were right there together, to kiss for a moment before I placed my lips around the head of Paul’s cock and slowly slid them all the way down to the base. It’s a hell of a lot easier with his cock than it was with Louis or Mr. C! As my mouth and throat enveloped his cock his entire body shuddered and he exclaimed, “Oh my god! You were a virgin yesterday?! Damn!!”

I didn’t respond. His comment didn’t seem to call for one. I took it slow and easy. With Audrey and I both using our mouths on him he isn’t apt to last long, but I’m in no hurry. I’m enjoying myself.

I doubt if he lasted five minutes but even so I’m impressed. From what I’ve heard, for a horny fifteen-year-old boy to last that long with both of us working on him isn’t bad at all. I felt his hand moving over my back and his ass came up off the bed. He warned us he’s going to cum and then he began to swear under his breath, a steady stream of four-letter words poured from his mouth while his cock exploded in my mouth. Audrey and I looked into each other’s eyes while I gobbled down her brother’s huge load of cum. I held his cock in my mouth and let it drain for a minute or two before I lifted my head and said, “Wow! Does he always cum that much?!”

She grinned and nodded and we compared the taste of his cum to Mr. C, Doc and Louis, both of us forgetting that Paul is unaware of our experiences with those three. Paul’s cock remained erect as I held it in my hand and Audrey and I talked as though he isn’t even there.

I don’t think either of us realized our error until Paul asked, “Who’s that? Who are Mr. C, Doc and Louis?”

Oops! Audrey and I looked at each other, both of us unsure what to say to Paul. Finally, Audrey said, “I’ll tell you later. I gave my word to someone that I’d keep it a secret, at least for now. I’ll tell you when I can.”

From the look on Paul’s face it’s obvious he isn’t satisfied with that response and that he’s concerned. I smiled at him, began working my hand up and down his still erect cock and said, “We have something more immediate concerning us. This thing is still hard enough to pound nails. Would you like a taste of pussy first or do you want to put this good looking cock somewhere nice and warm and wet?”

His grin was nearly ear-to-ear as he replied, “I have recently discovered I love eating pussy. Let’s trade places.”

He sat up and then turned over and knelt beside me. I moved around in front of him and stretched out on the bed between Paul and Audrey. After several long, pleasant minutes during which he seemed to enjoy exploring my body with his eyes, Paul stretched out beside me on one side and Audrey on the other. Paul began kissing me and both he and his sister began caressing my body with a gentle, very erotic touch that sent chills through me.

I thought many of the things I did yesterday were about as good as sex could get; especially the things I did with Mr. C in the beginning, before Louis taught me that I didn’t really know what pain is. Now I know that, as good as Mr. C is, he can’t hold a candle to sex with Audrey and Paul. I have no desire to relive some of the things I was forced to do yesterday but even so I’m glad it happened. If I hadn’t gone to Mr. C’s house I would never have had the opportunity to experience the time I spent with Audrey and now with her and her sexy brother. What we’re doing here now more than makes up for the pain I experienced when Louis shoved his cock down my throat and then when they fucked my butt. I think I want to marry both of these two!

And then it got better! Paul began kissing his way down my neck and for the longest time he did all the wonderful things he must have learned from his sister to my left breast while Audrey provided that same service to my right breast. Not long after they started administering to my boobs, Paul looked up and said, “I would have thought there’s nothing sexier than making love to a beautiful girl. But I have to say, looking up and seeing my hot sister with a boob in her mouth really ices the cake!”

I can’t see them. My eyes are closed. Even so I have to say, as exciting as this is for Paul it’s at least twice as exciting for me! They kept it up for so long I enjoyed a string of orgasms. I lay there panting and telling them how wonderful I think they are and then I groaned when they stopped. But I needn’t have been concerned. Paul began working his way down to my drooling pussy while Audrey moved up and began kissing my face and then concentrated on my lips. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight. We kissed like newlyweds on their honeymoon. Right about then, Paul reached his target. He moved into position between my legs and as soon as he began to eat my pussy I had to agree with Audrey’s earlier comment. He is, indeed, very, very good at what he’s doing. She has taught him well.

The two of them work very well together. I enjoyed so many orgasms I had to beg them to stop. It was then time for the main course. Paul moved up over me and Audrey guided is cock to my more than ready pussy. His cock is smaller than Mr. C’s and Louis’ but from what I’ve heard it’s about average for an adult male, about six inches long and maybe an inch in diameter. I didn’t expect him to stretch me the way the cocks did yesterday and it didn’t. But the surprise is that it still felt wonderful. It’s Paul’s first time and I wasn’t surprised when he came after only a few minutes. But his cock stayed hard and after less than a minute of recuperation he started fucking me again. I moaned in delight and told him, truthfully, how great it feels. I suppose it didn’t hurt that as soon as he started fucking me, Audrey stretched out beside me and her hand began alternating between groping one of my boobs and then tickling my clit while her brother worked his magic.

I wrapped my arms and legs around Paul and continued, in the most obscene language in my somewhat limited vocabulary of profanity, to egg him on and to tell him how much I enjoy what he’s doing to me. I must have climaxed a dozen more times before he came, filling my pussy with hot cum for the second time.

We each had time for another turn in the middle before I had to go home, and we did it all; well, almost all. Audrey could not be convinced to let Paul put his cock in her pussy. When it was over we were all exhausted but looking forward eagerly to the next time. Audrey and I took a quick shower together. As soon as we were alone in the bathroom I heaped praise upon Paul’s head, and the rest of him, too. We agreed that as soon as we can we’ll get together again. I suggested she might want to start thinking of something to tell Paul about Mr. C. He’s already curious since we let his name slip.

She nodded and said, “I’ll have to think of something that won’t lead to someone getting killed. I suppose I could say that I’m going of my own free will to make a little extra money but I don’t think he’d have a very high opinion of that excuse. You’re right. I should have been more careful. I was worried you’d let something slip and bigger than shit I did it. I knew better, too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.