For a Good Time Call Kayla - Cover

For a Good Time Call Kayla

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A naïve fourteen year old girl receives a phone call one evening from a man who claims to have found her name and number and an obscene offer for sex on a men's room wall. At first she's shocked and offended. But in a surprisingly short time she's talked into doing some previously unimaginable things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Water Sports  

She stood up and waited to see what I’m going to do. Not without some serious reservations I got to my feet and let her take me to her home. As we started walking she said, “We’ll have the house to ourselves. My parents are divorced. I live with my mom. She’s at work. I have a brother but he went camping with some friends this weekend and won’t be home until this evening ... unless I get lucky and he gets eaten by a bear. Just kidding. I guess he’s okay for a boy. He’s a year older than me. He used to be a real pain in the ass but I think he finally got tired of trying to order me around. He wasn’t having much luck.”

While we walked she gave me a little better idea of what life is like as Mr. C’s sex slave; the phone calls at odd hours, the strange men and sometimes boys she’s had to have sex with, being made to turn on her computer camera, strip and masturbate for Mr. C, Louis, and sometimes any number of complete strangers.

She admitted that when Mr. C told her about me she got all excited because she thought he might leave her alone now. But apparently four months isn’t long enough for him to get tired of using her.

We went straight up to her room. I looked around while she was starting her computer and I had to smile. Her room is a lot like mine. A couple of boy band posters, not the same band I have hanging in my room; feminine color scheme, her closet door is open and I can see into it. It’s just as big a mess as mine. She looked up and when she saw my smile she smiled and asked, “What?”

I chuckled and said, “If you changed out the posters this could be my room.”

She smiled but didn’t seem to be amused. She pulled a chair closer and invited me to take a seat beside her. I sat down and watched as she opened her browser and clicked on a site in her favorites. While it opened up and she signed in she explained, “Mr. C sent me the addresses of a couple of websites when he saw how freaked out I was. I think he was afraid I might do something stupid, something that would involve the authorities. This was after those two things I told you about and I really was freaked out. I checked out these sites and followed some of the links just out of curiosity. For some reason what I saw did help me kind of put things in perspective.”

She opened a page containing a series of pictures of different women’s faces and clicked on the first one. She looked at me as I looked at a picture of a very attractive naked woman in her early to mid-twenties posing with a large dog. Except that she’s naked there’s nothing special about the picture. She’s just sitting there petting the dog and smiling at the camera. She asked, “Do you notice something about this picture?”

I looked at the picture for a minute before I replied, “No. Just that she’s naked and it looks very good on her.”

Audrey smiled and said, “Look at her face. You and I and that woman all know she’s going to have sex with that dog. She isn’t upset. She isn’t freaking out. She’s happy. She’s excited. She wants to have sex with that dog. There are thousands of pictures of hundreds or maybe even thousands of women here, all of them having sex with animals and all of them enjoying it. Most of them are with dogs but some of them have sex with donkeys or horses; everything but unicorns and elephants.

“When I looked at those pictures and realized so many women actually enjoy sex with animals it kind of calmed me down. I stopped feeling like it’s only me and that no guy will ever want me after I did that; like somehow a guy can look at me and instantly know I’ve had sex with a dog. I don’t know if I’d want to do it again. It hasn’t come up. But to be honest, after seeing these pictures and giving it some thought I don’t think I’ll be so traumatized if he makes me do it again.”

I looked at the woman’s face and then I watched as Audrey clicked on subsequent pictures in the series. I might have been a lot less inclined to examine those kinky pictures if there wasn’t a very good chance I’ll end up doing it. I watched with mixed feelings as the attractive young woman reached under the large animal and began playing with his cock. The next picture shows her on her back with the dog’s head between her thighs, lapping at her exposed pussy with his huge tongue. It’s obvious she loves what he’s doing. There are half a dozen of those before we came to a picture of the woman on her hands and knees and the dog on her back with his surprisingly large cock just about to plunge into her pussy.

There are shots of the woman from several angles with that large cock buried in her to the hilt and then a couple more after the dog climaxed and backed away. Her pussy looks wide open still and there are twin rivers of cum running down her inner thighs all the way down to the towel upon which she’s kneeling.

The pictures are shocking and the idea that I may soon find myself in that position is terrifying. I don’t care if that pretty woman is smiling and obviously getting off on getting fucked by a dog. I don’t want to do it.

I continued to stare at the monitor in shock as I asked, “What was it like?”

Audrey didn’t reply for several long moments. But finally she answered, “Like I told you, I nearly lost my fucking mind. I was really freaked out. It wasn’t until I got home, took a very long, very hot bath, and then went to this website that I began to calm down. I think that if I had seen these pictures first it might have been more tolerable. That’s why I’m showing them to you.”

There was a long pause in the conversation during which she opened up another set of pictures. The woman in this set is older, perhaps late thirties. She’s attractive, though. And she, too, is an eager participant, happily mating with a dog. There’s a man in this series. He seems to be guiding the dog as it licks the woman’s pussy and then fucks her. Once the dog is over her and his cock is embedded in her pussy the man undressed and put his cock in her mouth. Just like the young woman, this woman seems to be having a ball.

We were halfway through this set of pictures when Audrey finally went into more detail about having sex with a dog. “It isn’t like fucking a man. Dogs do it differently. They don’t do it like a man, pounding their dick into you until they cum. They slam their cocks into you violently for a minute or two while their knot grows at the base of their cock, then they try to bury that nearly tennis ball sized thing inside of you. I saw several of these sets of pictures in which the dog succeeded in getting his knot in the woman’s pussy but the dog fucking me couldn’t. He finally gave up and just stopped with his knot pressed against the lips of my pussy. He started shivering violently and began to cum inside me. The weird thing is I could actually feel it inside of me. I guess it’s hotter than human cum. It felt warm and there was so fucking much of it. It was like he was peeing in me! It seemed like hours because I was so freaked out but I guess it was probably only fifteen or twenty minutes before he finished and backed away.”

“They only made you do it that one time?”

“Yeah. But they found it pretty amusing. I won’t be surprised if it happens again. And you might as well get used to the idea. They’ll probably make you do it, too. It really amuses the bastards.”

Audrey clicked on a new series and freaked me out all over again. This time it was a woman in her late twenties or early thirties. But in this series of pictures she didn’t let the dog fuck her. First she got him to lick her pussy while she obvious had several orgasms. But then she got the dog to lay down. She turned him onto his back and right there in front of god and the photographer she sucked the damn thing off! I almost threw up! I stared at picture after picture until I couldn’t take it anymore. I looked away and said, “I think I’m going to be sick! I know I couldn’t do that. GOD!! How could she?!!”

“I know. I think if they try to make me to that ... I don’t know. I just couldn’t. I’d fight them. I’d probably lose. They can really hurt you if you give them a hard time. And they have all those movies they’ve made and are holding over our heads. I don’t know. I don’t know what I’d do.”

She clicked on another picture from a different series. This one is about a woman about to have sex with a horse. I gagged and said, “Please. That’s enough. I can’t take any more of this.”

She sighed and said, “There’s another site I need to show you.”

She clicked on another site from her favorites. I’m not really paying attention. My mind is still under attack from the pictures she showed me on the last site, especially the ones of the woman having oral sex with a dog. I know there’s no way I could ever do that. I suppose if I had to I could let a dog fuck me, though the idea is sickening. But put a dog’s cock in my mouth? No fucking way!

Audrey drew my attention back to a series of stills on the new website. Then she said, “This is going to gross you out but you need to watch this.”

She clicked on a picture and a movie popped up and began to play. It’s obviously an amateur movie, not something made by professionals. It opens on another attractive young woman, this time walking in the woods. She quickly comes to a clearing where she meets up with two men. There’s no sound and they don’t explain how it comes about but the woman is soon naked and on her knees. The men pull out their cocks and begin to piss all over her, mostly on her face and her tits. At one point she opens her mouth and they both aim for it. It doesn’t look like she swallows. The piss just kind of swirls around in her mouth and runs out and down her chest. By the time they finish with her she’s covered in piss from her hair to her knees. She opens her eyes and smiles into the camera before the clip ends.

Audrey pulled up several more of that kind of movie. Most of them take place in a bathroom. Sometimes it’s just one man, sometimes as many as half a dozen. The last one she showed me was slightly different in that there were no men; just one woman pissing all over a woman lying on her back in a bathtub.

Audrey closed down her browser after that one. We sat there in silence for several minutes before I exclaimed, “You did that?!”

That was all I could say. I shivered in revulsion, trying not to think about what it must have been like. I didn’t expect her to respond but after a minute or two she said, “It kind of freaked me out, too. But later, well, it was disgusting but I suppose it wasn’t so bad. Unlike the people in some of those pictures I kept my mouth closed. And I took a shower as soon as it was over. I think I’ve done worse things since Mr. C came into my life.”

We sat there in silence for a while before she said, “I better check my email. Mr. C said he’s going to send me some pictures he wants us both to see.”

She opened her email to find several from Mr. C She opened the first and then clicked on the enclosed pictures. There are half a dozen of them. She opened the first one. It’s a picture of two naked girls about our age in a sixty-nine. I stared at the girls for several long minutes before I realized I’m looking at a picture of two girls having oral sex in Mr. C’s living room! Audrey and I turned to look at each other at the same time. It’s pretty obvious why he sent these pictures. It won’t be long before Audrey and I are making a movie like the one from which these stills were taken.

Audrey ran through that set of pictures. All of them were from that same set; those same two girls taken from different angles. I didn’t see anyone else’s face but as the camera moved around filming from different angles I could see that there were at least half a dozen men in the background watching the sex show. It wasn’t until just before she came to the last photograph that I realized one of the girls is someone I recognize. I don’t know her but I’ve seen her around school. She’s a sophomore this year. I pointed to her and exclaimed, “I know her!! She goes to our school!!”

Audrey looked closer and exclaimed, “I’ll be damned!! That’s Kelly Ingram! Her sister Toni is in our class!”

We looked more closely at the other girl but neither of us recognize her. There’s only one high school in our small town so she can’t be a local girl. Not unless she’s in the intermediate school. God, I hope not. I guess she could be that young though. It’s hard to tell.

The next email, also from Mr. C, contained photographs of a similar performance by two more girls, one of whom couldn’t have been more than twelve and I doubt if she’s that old. She has no pubic hair and almost no breasts at all. The more I learn about Mr. C and his sexual preferences the more I despise him.

The third email didn’t have any attachments. It contained only a single line of text, an order from Mr. C instructing both of us to be waiting by the statue in the park on Wednesday at ten in the morning. Tuesday is the last day of school before the start of summer vacation. I have a feeling it’s going to be a long, humiliating summer.

We sat there staring at the text of the last email in silence for several minutes before Audrey turned off her computer and said, “I guess we know what we’ll be doing on Wednesday.”

We finally looked at each other. We’re both blushing from the realization that we’re going to have sex with each other in three days.

I had a sudden thought and blurted it out before I had time to think about it. “What if we did it now ... you know, so it won’t be so... ?”

As soon as the words were out of my mouth I knew I couldn’t do it. I felt my blush deepen until it was almost painful before I finally said, “Sorry. I said that without thinking. I don’t think I could do that. Nothing personal. You’re very pretty, very sexy. But ... I don’t know. I just can’t imagine us getting undressed and doing it without someone making us. You don’t want to do it ... do you?”

After a long pause she replied, “I thought about it, too. After he called me last night and told me we’d be doing it and that I had to tell you the new facts of life I thought about maybe doing it so it wouldn’t be so hard when we have to do it for him. And the idea of it isn’t even as disgusting as I think it probably should be. But for some reason I don’t think I could make myself get undressed here in my room and have sex with you. You’d think it would be easier here with just the two of us but ... I don’t know. It’s just too weird. I don’t even think I could kiss a girl like ... well, you know.”

We pushed our chairs back and stood up. We stood there, staring at each other and blushing for no particular reason for what seemed like a long time before she reached out, took my hand and suggested, “Maybe we should try just kissing. Some girls practice kissing their friends when they’re younger so they’ll have an idea what to do when they kiss a boy. I never did that but ... I don’t know; I guess we could try.”

I shuddered, I’m not sure why. Then I said, “I’ve never kissed a boy or a girl except for my parents. I’ve never kissed anyone ... that way.”

Audrey replied, “I kissed Tyler Priest that way. I went to the movies with him a few times and we made out in the back of the theater. And one day we spent the day at his house when his folks were out and after making out for hours he kind of talked me into sucking his cock. I didn’t mind. I was really turned on and I kind of wanted to do it. None of the guys who raped me at the party kissed me, or if they did I don’t remember it. I doubt if they did, though. Some of the men Mr. C makes me have sex with have, too. But most of them don’t. They just want to fuck or get a blowjob. I prefer that. I don’t want to kiss them. I think most of them are disgusting. But Mr. C, Louis and Louis’ friends have. They’ve kissed me a lot over the last four months.”

“Oh yeah! Damn, I almost forgot about them ... them and Doc. I guess so much happened to me yesterday I forgot about the kissing. It wasn’t so bad. Kind of hot even.”

We stood there looking at each other as though hoping the other person will make the first move. Finally, she squeezed my hand and meekly asked, “Okay?”

I think I’m more nervous about kissing Audrey than I was about kissing Mr. C. But, I sighed, shrugged, and then replied, “I suppose I’d rather kiss you than Louis.”

She smiled nervously and said, “I guess that was a compliment.”

I chuckled and replied, “Yeah, you’re prettier than Louis.”

We both laughed then, but it was a nervous, tense laugh. I think now I’m more worried that when we kiss I’m going to laugh. But I think we should do this and better now than doing it in front of an audience and a camera for the first time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.