For a Good Time Call Kayla - Cover

For a Good Time Call Kayla

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A naïve fourteen year old girl receives a phone call one evening from a man who claims to have found her name and number and an obscene offer for sex on a men's room wall. At first she's shocked and offended. But in a surprisingly short time she's talked into doing some previously unimaginable things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Water Sports  

I didn’t bother to protest. I know nothing I say will change anything that’s about to happen to me. It will only serve to amuse them. While Mr. C stood up, I turned and looked up at the evil grin on Louis’s face as he handed the camera to Mr. C. Louis’s attention is also focused on me. I’m not certain if he was talking to me or Mr. C when he leered at me and said, “This is probably my favorite part of breaking in a new cunt.”

Mr. C smiled and chuckled quietly. It doesn’t do anything for my peace of mind that he seems to be enjoying making me suffer just as much as Louis obviously does.

Louis reached down to caress his semi-erect cock. His smile seemed to grow as he stood there, as though basking in the fear he can plainly see on my face. His fist traveled slowly up and down his thick shaft which continues to grow as he anticipates raping my throat.

Mr. C stepped back, pointed the camera at us and began recording. As soon as he was out of the way, Louis assumed control of me and said, “Lie down on your back on the coffee table.”

I moved my water glass to one of the nearby end tables and stretched out on the sturdy wooden table. I’m not sure how this is supposed to work. The table is too wide for him straddle it. Is he going to lie down on top of me?

Louis turned to Mr. C; I assume to make certain the camera is rolling. Then he dropped to his knees at the end of the table near my head. I was unable to figure out what he has in mind until he reached under my shoulders, grasped me by my armpits and pulled me toward him, not stopping until my head was hanging down over the end. He gripped my head with his strong hands and inched a little closer.

I groaned as I found myself staring at his massive cock just inches from my face. Now it’s obvious what he has in mind. I’m in the perfect position for him to slide his cock straight down my throat! I’ll be totally helpless. He’ll, in effect, be fucking my throat; no doubt in the same violent manner he seems to enjoy whenever he does anything to me.

I’m trying to convince myself that, as frightening as the prospect is, it may be easier for me in this position. He’ll be doing all the work and it looks like it will be a straight line down my throat. It isn’t working. I’m not listening to me. I suppose I can’t trust me after I put myself in this position to begin with. I can feel the terror building rapidly.

This sort of fear, this sort of helplessness, the pain they’re inflicting on me, these are what I’ve imagined when I’ve heard about or read about some poor woman becoming a victim of a violent rape. I’m experiencing a version of what those women go through with the major exception that I’m responsible for my being here and although there is fear, I’m reasonably certain that when they finish with me, for today at least, I’ll be allowed to go home. I willingly put myself in this situation. So much for thinking I’m reasonably intelligent.

I’ve gotten a lot more than I bargained for when I agreed to meet Mr. C this morning and let him have sex with me. But I foolishly brought this down on myself. And they’ve made it all too clear that it doesn’t end when they finish with me this afternoon. This is only the beginning. Mr. C has made it very clear that I’m now the kind of girl who men call at night when they’re looking for a good time, for a piece of ass. That’s what I am now, a piece of ass.

I don’t have time to dwell on how I’ve ruined my life, though. There’s a long, fat, throbbing black cock pressing against my lips, demanding my full attention. I slowly allowed my lips to part as I looked down that threatening shaft and wondered if even after all I’ve just gone through I’ll be able to survive this.

Mr. C quietly cautioned, “Take it easy on her at first. Let her get used to it.”

Louis responded, “Yeah. I know. You always say that.”

Mr. C chuckled and reminded him, “You always seem to forget.”

Louis shrugged and replied, “I like put’n a cunt in her place right from the get-go. That way they don’t have any question who’s in charge.”

As his cock slowly pressed toward the back of my throat, I found myself wondering once again how many other girls have been lured in and broken this way; broken in more ways than one. All other thoughts were pushed aside, though, as Louis wedged the head of his cock into the back of my throat and began to apply pressure.

Apparently, there isn’t as much difference between his cock and Mr. C’s as I feared. Or at least my throat can’t tell the difference. His cock slid down my throat much more easily than the first few times Mr. C did it. It even seemed easier than the first few times Doc raped my throat with his thinner cock. It’s just as unpleasant and as painful as it had been just before Mr. C finally climaxed. But even this is apparently something to which a person can become accustomed. I guess Mr. C was right. It’s getting easier each time. How lucky can a girl get?

Louis’s hands released my head when it became apparent I’m not going to fight him. As his cock started its second trip down my throat his hands came to rest on my breasts. He began to squeeze them and twist them, pausing now and then to pinch and pull on my nipples. Having a guy touch my boobs is still new and exciting. It happened today for the very first time. So what Louis is doing is mildly pleasant despite the pain. But with each stroke of his cock now he’s fucking my throat harder and faster and short of amputating them nothing he does to my tits can distract me from the assault of his cock on my throat.

A minor concern when Louis pulled me toward him until my head hung down was that once he started fucking my mouth and throat my head would begin to pound against the end of the coffee table. I’m not sure why but that isn’t happening.

Someone started teasing my pussy again. I assume it’s Doc since Mr. C is recording us, but I can’t say for certain. When I open my eyes the only thing I can see is a huge, black, hairy ball sack swinging back and forth, slapping me in the face at the end of every stroke.

I initially assumed that nothing Doc did would distract me from Louis’s cock, either. But something weird started happening. Despite the increasing violence of the face fuck to which I’m being subjected my body seems to be ... I don’t know, adjusting maybe. It doesn’t hurt as much now. Maybe I’m getting numb. As the pain slowly decreases the pleasure I’m starting to feel in my pussy and my tits is building.

I hate to admit it, but now that I’m not so worried about being physically damaged by Louis the idea of being used this way is starting to turn me on a little. I still hate what they’re doing to me. I’ll be perfectly happy if I never have to do this again. But the idea of being a helpless sex toy is kind of a turn on. I suppose that sort of thinking is how I ended up here in the first place. I have to admit, though, something about this kinky situation turns me on, especially now that the pain to which I’m being subjected has become bearable.

I began to sense a change in Louis after what seemed like a very long time and I realized he’s nearing orgasm. Despite my own growing arousal, I’m extremely relieved that this torment is about to come to an end. I’m beginning to fear that if it continues I may climax, too. I’d be incredibly embarrassed if I were to climax like this. I don’t want them to think I’m enjoying this abuse.

The end, when it finally came, was a bit more traumatic than I imagined. When Mr. C raped my throat a few minutes ago he pulled back and let me finish him off with my hand so that he filled my mouth with his semen when he climaxed. Louis didn’t do that. I’ve managed to time his strokes well enough that I’ve been able to suck in some air between every thrust of his cock down my throat. But when he finally started to orgasm, he pressed his belly against my face and let his cum loose straight down my gullet. That would have been fine, I suppose, except that his cock is enough thicker than Mr. C’s that I’m unable to breathe when it’s buried in my throat. The first ten or fifteen seconds were a relief because those painful thrusts have stopped. But I’ve been deprived of adequate oxygen since he started and it isn’t long before the need for it became an imperative.

Louis ignored my growing struggles while his cock spurted one blast of hot cum after another down my throat. He held me down with his strong hands, seemingly unaware that I’m going to die if he doesn’t soon let me have some air. He might have done just that if Mr. C hadn’t quietly told him to give me some air. Louis groaned and slowly let his cock slide out of my throat, leaving just the large knob in my mouth to drain for another minute or so.

Louis fell away, finally, after the last of his cum had drained into my mouth. I lay there on the coffee table panting and praying that they’re finished with me. I’m sore and I’m totally exhausted. My hopes of being released increased when Mr. C helped me up and told me to go take another shower.

All during the long, hot shower I thought about the things I’ve done and the trap I’ve fallen into by letting hormones overrule my better judgment. Okay, I can’t deny that at first the things that happened were exciting. But the last half hour has been pure torture and they’re hinting ... hinting hell, they’re promising the torment has only begun. I can handle an afternoon fling. Even when it gets out of control as this one has. But a life of this?! No way! I’m going to have to have a serious talk with Mr. C and make him see reason. I’ve gotten in way over my head. I can’t be the kind of girl he’s trying to turn me into. There has to be a way to get him to let me go that doesn’t end up with my parents and the kids at school finding out about the terrible things I’ve done here today.

Or at least I pray there is. But deep down inside I know that nothing I say or do is going to have any effect on Mr. C or on Louis who is nearly as large a threat to me. I have no doubt that a large number of young girls who were just as dumb as I’ve just proven myself to be have ended up trying to reason their way out of this mess. And this is only partly about the pleasure of raping young girls. I have since learned that profit is the major motivation for the things they do to the girls who fall into their web. I can think of no logical reason to offer Mr. C for letting me go and giving up the money he’s anticipating making from my future internet shows and pornographic movies.

I walked down the hallway toward the living room hoping desperately that I’ll find the men dressed and Mr. C will be ready to take me home. Instead, I entered the room to find them sitting around watching more of the recording they’ve made of the day’s events and playing leisurely with their hard cocks in anticipation of raping me yet again.

I can’t believe it! I almost lost it. I came very close to making a run for the door and running out into the street stark naked. But I pictured my parent’s faces if the things I’ve done here come out and I know I have to stay. I could give up a lot of things, but not the love of my parents.

I paused in the doorway and looked at them. I glanced at the television. They’re watching me suck Mr. C’s cock while Doc fucks my ass. As disturbing as that image is, it’s made far more disconcerting by the look of lust obvious on my face. No one seeing that recording could ever be convinced I was an unwilling participant. But then, I wasn’t really, was I? I did everything they told me to do without protest until they began fucking my throat. Much to my surprise I even enjoyed it when Doc introduced me to anal sex. And I liked most of it enough that at times I even contemplated doing those things with perfect strangers when they call me on the phone. I am so fucked in so many ways!

As it turns out my ordeal is nearly over, for the day at least. Mr. C started the proceedings by fucking my ass with his larger cock. It wasn’t nearly as pleasant as it was when Doc did it earlier, but he spent a few minutes getting me ready, greased me up really good and it wasn’t as bad as it could have been.

Doc was next. He fucked my pussy this time. I didn’t have an orgasm. I’m not sore there but I’m much too exhausted to enjoy it. That being said, much to my surprise I did start to become aroused before he finished. Then it was Louis’s turn. I was afraid he’d want to put his huge cock in my ass. I was afraid of the wrong thing. He grinned at me and said, “Let’s see if you remember what you just learned about sucking cock. I’m not going to fuck your face this time. Get over here and suck me off. I want to see you take my cock down your throat all on your own. I don’t want you embarrassing me when I brag about you to my friends and they want me to prove what a good cocksucker you are.”

SHIT! I think I’d rather he fucked my ass! My throat is still sore from the last round! He glared at me when I hesitated for a few seconds. I don’t want to piss him off and make things worse, so I got up on my knees and moved into position between his legs. I reached out and wrapped my fingers around the base of his semi-erect radiator hose ... I mean cock. I held it up, swallowed a couple of times and slowly leaned down until my lips were touching the soft skin of the head of his cock. I closed my eyes and kissed it a couple of times, licked it and opened my mouth to let it slide between my lips. Before I could wrap my lips around the head of his cock, he thumped me on the forehead with his finger and growled, “Open your eyes, damn it! Look at me while you’re sucking my cock. This is a very personal act. You wouldn’t want to hurt my feelings, you dumb cunt.”

The fuck I wouldn’t! But I opened my eyes. It won’t matter in a moment or two anyway. By the time the head of his cock comes into contact with the back of my throat my eyes will have started filling with tears and I won’t be able to see anything.

I looked him in the eyes and began to slide my lips over his cock. But I’d forgotten to try to swallow first so I backed off, swallowed, and then started again. He stared down at me with that arrogant, evil grin on his otherwise handsome face as I slowly slid my lips down his thick shaft. I dread the pain I’m about to have to endure but I know it’s unavoidable. The question now is can I do this with a minimum of pain, or will it be just like the first time?

I took my hand away as soon as the head of his cock entered my mouth. It would only get in the way. I didn’t try to take it in my throat right away. It isn’t yet fully erect but nearly so. I slid my lips down the shaft and then back up, going a little farther each time until the head of his cock struck the back of my throat. Now it’s time.

I struggled to keep my mind blank, to keep from thinking about the pain I’m about to endure. I attempted to swallow one more time and then, looking up into Louis’s eyes, I worked my mouth back down over his cock. I’m determined to do this. Not to please him. I don’t give a shit about him. I have to do this to avoid being stretched out on the coffee table and brutally face fucked again.

It didn’t work out the way I’d hoped despite my determination and my best effort. His cock hit the back of my throat and remained there as I applied more and more pressure. I struggled with it for probably thirty seconds or more before I backed off with a sob of despair and took a deep breath. It’s every bit as difficult to strangle yourself as you might imagine.

After taking several deep breaths I repeated the entire process with much less confidence this time. My fear only increased when the grin on Louis’s face began to turn into a frown. Once more I slid my lips halfway down his shaft, stopping when the head of his cock blocked the entrance to my throat. I applied more and more pressure, ignoring the pain because I know if I end up on my back on that coffee table again it’s going to hurt so much more.

I was just about to give up when all of a sudden his cock forced through whatever it is that was blocking its way and slid down my throat in one rapid, painful movement. I’m applying so much pressure that my plunging lips didn’t stop until they were stretched around the base of his cock and his kinky pubic hair is tickling my nose.

I don’t know how often Louis has made girls do this for him, but he doesn’t seem nearly as surprised as I am. I’m so shocked to discover I’m able to take his cock down my throat on my own I didn’t think to pull back until my head started buzzing from lack of oxygen! I pulled back quickly, already dreading the idea that I’m going to have to perform this painful task over and over again until he reaches orgasm.

I pulled back until only the head of his cock remained in my mouth and gasped for air. But I quickly started moving my mouth down on his cock again for two reasons. The first reason is that I hope if I don’t put it off too long it will be easier the next time. But the main reason is the look of impatience I see on Louis’s cruel face. Sometimes I can’t tell if Mr. C or Louis is scarier.

I tensed up when the head of his cock struck the back of my throat again. It caught there, but only for a second and then it slid right down my throat. It still hurts like hell. But at least it’s getting easier; not that taking a large cock down my throat with relative ease has ever been a goal of mine. I quickly established a rhythm and began impaling myself on Louis’s cock over and over again, desperate for this to be over.

I felt movement behind me and a moment later Doc’s hand returned to my pussy. It felt nice but not nice enough to take my mind off the pain in my throat. His soothing voice helped a little but his words were disturbing when he quietly said, “We knew you could do it, Kayla. They all do it. It won’t be so bad after this. The first time is always the worst.”

They all do it?!! All three of these men have been hinting at some secret sexual underworld in which I’m going to be forced to play a part. Who the hell are “they”?! What have I gotten sucked into?! All I wanted to do was have a little excitement in my life. I wanted what I know so many girls my age want but are afraid to experience or even really talk about. I wanted to scratch the itch between my thighs. I wanted to get laid! I didn’t want ... THIS! I didn’t want any of this!

My thoughts, my fears were interrupted when at long last Louis grabbed a handful of my hair in his left hand and held me with just the very end of his cock in my mouth. With his right hand he began to masturbate furiously until only seconds later my mouth filled with his hot cream.

I swallowed it as quickly as it entered my mouth, thankful I can still swallow after the abuse to which my throat has been subjected and thankful that it’s over. PLEASE! Let it be over! I want to go home!

Louis released my hair and I collapsed back onto my butt on the floor at his feet, panting from all the exertion. He sighed loudly, went limp with a silly smile on his face and said to Mr. C, “This dumb cunt’s gonna make you some money, dude.”

I sat there gasping for air for a couple of minutes until Mr. C kicked the nearby towel over to me and said, “Clean yourself up. I don’t want you dripping all over my carpet. Go take another shower. You can’t go home smelling like a cum dump. Hurry up. I’ve got things to do.”

I wiped my messy crotch with his towel and got to my feet. I started to drop the towel on the coffee table but he said, “Take it with you. There’s a hamper in the bathroom.”

It’s over! Well, it isn’t over. It’s over for now. I’m so relieved I’m having to struggle to keep from crying. I want desperately to hurry home to my room, curl up in a ball and cry like a baby. I hurried to the bathroom and took another quick shower. I rushed back downstairs and breathed a sigh of relieve when I saw all three of them are dressed now. I picked up my clothes which are still lying in a small pile next to the place I stood when I removed them. I glanced at Mr. C to make certain it’s alright to get dressed. The three of them are sitting around looking happy and relaxed as they watch me. Mr. C nodded and I quickly put my clothes back on, thinking as I did about the excitement I experienced when I removed them. Unfortunately, the pleasure I experienced in the first hour or so after I arrived has been overshadowed by the horror show my life has now become. GOD!! I’M SO FUCKING STUPID!!

I slipped my shoes on and Mr. C got to his feet. I followed him back out to the garage. We got in the car and he backed out of the garage and down the driveway. Apparently he’s confident he has enough blackmail material on me that a blindfold is no longer required. I don’t recognize the street on which he lives but as soon as we got out to the main road I knew where Mr. C lives. We’re less than a mile from my house! I could probably walk here in about fifteen minutes.

We rode in silence for the first half of the ride back to my house. But finally I had to say something. I turned to watch his face and said, “That was too much. I just wanted to...”

That was as far as I got before he glared at me and growled, “No one gives a shit what you wanted, stupid. Haven’t you gotten that through your thick head yet? Jesus! I thought you were smart but gullible. Now I’m beginning to wonder.”

Yeah. Me too. I sighed and asked, “How long? How long are you going to ... how long before I can go back to being whatever is left of me?”

He shrugged and replied, “It depends. It depends on how long we enjoy fucking with you. But more importantly, it depends on how long the market for your internet shows and the sales of your DVDs make it worth my while to keep using you. If it makes you feel any better, the men who buy my movies are always looking for fresh meat. There’s no hard and fast rule but in general a girl lasts between four and six months. But some have lasted longer. I don’t want to give you a big head but a girl as hot as you can stay popular for quite a while.”

That’s discouraging ... and vague. I don’t want to piss him off but I need him to throw me a bone here. I asked, “Ballpark, weeks, months, years? Will I ever get my life back?”

He thought about it for a minute and said, “A hot young girl like you, I imagine it’s quite possible you’ll be popular for close to a year. It isn’t easy to predict. Sometimes my customers tire of a girl sooner for no apparent reason. I don’t think that will happen with you. I suspect you’re going to be making me money for quite a while. Some girls just have something about them you can’t really hang a label on that turns guys on. I think you have a lot of it. I saw it when you first undressed for me in your bedroom the other night.”

A YEAR! He might as well have said forever! He glanced over and saw the despair on my face said, “I’m told it gets easier. The first day is the hardest. Each time it gets easier. After a while it’s just kind of like a part-time job.”

I don’t believe him but if he realizes it he doesn’t care. We traveled in silence again until he pulled over and parked in the little parking lot by the statue of Benedict Arnold where he picked me up. I reached for the door handle but before I could open it he said, “I’ll call you when I’m ready to pick you up again. Relax, kid. It’ll be easier for you the next time.”

I started to open the door again but then something occurred to me. I turned back to him and asked, “Did you really get my name and number on a men’s room wall?”

He grinned and replied, “That isn’t where I get all, or even most of my leads. But yeah, that’s where I found your name and number. I watch for numbers in places like that. Sometimes I get lucky and end up with a little hottie like you. I get hung up on a lot more than I get laid but some girls ... well, you get them thinking and then hormones take over, like you.”

I thought about asking him where he found my number so I can do something about it but before I could he said, “Remember what I said. If someone calls you for a piece of ass, you better fucking go. I wasn’t kidding, I’m going to have people calling you to make sure you do.”

I became really uneasy when he asked, “You know Audrey Cord?”

The first thought that popped into my addled brain is that he wants me to help ensnare her so he can do to her what he’s doing to me. I know her. We’re in the same class and we’re friends, though not so close that we hang out together. I almost lied and said no but Louis probably knows we’re in the same class. I’ll only make more trouble for myself if lie. I nodded.

He smiled at my hesitation. I think he expected me to lie. He nodded and said, “I’ll have her call you this evening. She can give you some idea of what your life is going to be like for the foreseeable future.”

“Her, too?!! You’ve done this to her?!”

“I’ll let her tell you all about it. Now get out. I have things to do.”

I opened the door and climbed out of the car. As soon as I closed the door he started to drive away but he only went a few feet before he slammed on the brakes. He opened the window on the passenger door and I went closer to see what he wants. As soon as I poked my head in the door he asked, “Do you have any money?”

I shrugged and replied, “Not much, a couple of dollars.”

He pulled out his wallet, handed me a couple of twenties and said, “I got distracted and forgot about going to the drug store. This is for your birth control pills. Don’t forget to take a morning after pill in the morning.”

By the time I stuffed the money in my purse he was halfway down the road and I felt like I could finally draw a deep breath.

I didn’t go straight home. I need more time to try not to look like a rape victim when I walk through my front door. I need to calm down. I’m going to have to be a consummate actress when I get home or my parents are going to know something is wrong and they’ve always been very good at drawing the truth out of me.

I walked into the park and followed the walking trail to the first bench. I sat down and stared at the trees while in my mind I relived the time I just spent at Mr. C’s house. That’s probably not the best way to calm down but I can’t stop thinking about it. I left home a naïve virgin this morning. Now I’m a cunt, a slut, a whore ... no, not a whore. At least a whore gets paid. Mr. C and Louis are making lots of money but I’m apparently going to be fucking anybody and everybody for free. Now if a guy wants to have sex with me he need only call and ask. And let’s not forget all the fucking and sucking I’ll be doing on those internet shows and the DVDs. I am so fucked!!

Suddenly, from right in front of me I heard, “Are you alright, little lady?”

I snapped out of my trance to find an elderly couple standing right in front of me. I never saw them until one of them spoke! I’m not even sure which one!!

I shook my head to clear it and said, “I must have been daydreaming! I didn’t even see you! Yes. I’m fine. Thank you for asking.”

I’m not fine, of course. I’m far from fine. But I certainly can’t discuss it with them. After a brief exchange of pleasantries, they smiled and continued on down the path. It wasn’t until I was alone again that I came to a terrifying realization. I’m aroused! Reliving the events which took place at Mr. C’s house should have had me crying like a baby and thinking of slitting my wrists. Instead, it turns me on! What the hell is wrong with me?!!

I got to my feet and went back out to the street. My mind began to clear as I walked toward home at a leisurely pace. By the time I entered my house I thought I had my emotions under control. Everything at home is certainly normal. Dad is watching some sporting event on television and mom is in the kitchen just starting supper. I went into the kitchen and said hello. She asked me if I had a good time and I said that I did. I wouldn’t want to relive this day but if I’m honest with myself the fact is I did have a good time ... or at least I had an exciting time. Due to that exciting time I’m afraid to get too close to mom. I took a shower at Mr. C’s house but I don’t feel clean. I wouldn’t want my mother to detect the smell of sex on me. I grabbed a glass of water and told her I’m going up to change and I’ll be right back down to help with supper.

Before getting dressed I slathered on the deodorant. I put on clean underwear and then a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I went to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth out with mouth wash. Short of taking a shower I felt I had done all I could to make it safe to be around my mother. I went back downstairs and helped with supper. We didn’t talk much but that isn’t unusual. Just before we were ready to serve dinner mom said, “You seem more like yourself tonight. Were you concerned about something this morning?”

I’m more than a little bit surprised to learn I seem more like my normal self this evening after the kind of day I had. I certainly don’t feel normal. I replied, “It was nothing, mom. I had a fight with Emma on the phone but we cleared it up.”

“That’s nice dear. I don’t like seeing you upset like that.”

It’s a damned good thing she didn’t see me an hour or two earlier.

I cleaned the kitchen after dinner and went up to my room. For the longest time I just sat at my desk and once again I relived the exciting, pleasurable experiences I lived through today. But of course, that led to reliving the not so pleasurable experiences which followed. Just like earlier in the park, even though I experienced so much pain and so much humiliation, I still found my fingers sliding down to my crotch and teasing my clit through my shorts. My life is in ruins. I’m a total slave to a huge pervert and his minions. I don’t even own my body anymore. And thinking about it makes me want to take off my clothes and masturbate like crazy. How sick is that?!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.