For a Good Time Call Kayla - Cover

For a Good Time Call Kayla

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A naïve fourteen year old girl receives a phone call one evening from a man who claims to have found her name and number and an obscene offer for sex on a men's room wall. At first she's shocked and offended. But in a surprisingly short time she's talked into doing some previously unimaginable things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Water Sports  

My thoughts were interrupted when Mr. C asked Doc, “Do you want a blowjob now or would you rather wait a while? I imagine Louis is more than ready to take a turn if you’d like to watch for a while.”

Doc replied, “You know how much I like to watch. I’ll enjoy her sexy little mouth even more after watching her with Louis.”

Doc got to his feet and sat down in a nearby recliner. I glanced at his cock. It’s not very long and not very fat, but it’s flaccid and I can’t really judge how large it is when it’s erect.

Mr. C stood up and said, “Okay, Louis. She’s all yours.”

He took the camera from Louis, pointed it at me and after the little red light indicating it’s recording came back on he said, “You’re going to like Louis, Kayla. He’s like the Eveready battery of sex. That’s one of the reasons I keep him around. There doesn’t seem to be a limit to how many times he can bust a nut in a single afternoon.”

Another in a day of many firsts! I kinda figured out this was going to happen within moments of my arrival. I’m not certain how I feel about having sex with a black guy. I’m not a racist or anything. But I don’t think I ever imagined myself having sex with someone of another race. I’m not opposed to that sort of thing. I just never imagined myself doing it. On the other hand, I’ve seen pictures of black guys with white women on the internet and I thought they looked sexy just because of the contrast. I’m actually more concerned about doing this with Louis because I go to school with him than because of his race. I worry about how this is going to affect my relationships with the other kids in my class if they find out what I’ve been doing.

I turned to face Louis as he got to his feet. I watched as he undressed. His cock is already erect. That’s understandable. He’s been watching a lot of sex since I arrived this morning and I guess it goes without saying he’s been anticipating his turn with me. His overall complexion is dark brown but, except for the tip, his very long cock looks dark, dark black. The tip is lighter; it almost looks pink! It’s longer than Mr. C’s. If I had to guess I suppose it could be nine inches long. I think it looks larger than it is because it’s so dark and because Louis is so slender. It’s also a bit bigger around than Mr. C’s, perhaps two inches in diameter. He seems proud of it, and I don’t blame him. It’s very impressive.

He finished undressing and stood just out of reach, naked, apparently giving me time to appreciate his cock. He grinned down at me and gently massaged his cock, sliding his right hand up and down slowly while watching me watch him. It seemed to grow slightly larger as he stood there spreading the large volume of lube oozing out of the tip all over the head and down the shaft.

I’m not unaware of my surroundings; of Mr. C and Doc watching us and the fact that this is being recorded. But most of my attention is focused on Louis now. I’m still on my knees. His large cock is on a level with my face, and I can’t stop staring at it.

He finally moved closer and began to run the slick head of his cock all around my face. I closed my eyes, but he ordered me to open them and keep them open. My face is slowly becoming covered with the slick juice coming out of the large hole in the end. After painting my face with it he concentrated on my lips. I waited for the command to open my mouth so he can shove his cock in it. I didn’t think it would be appropriate for me to start sucking before he was ready. And I certainly don’t want to seem eager.

He reached down, brushed my hair out of my eyes and quietly, but with a note of tease in his voice, he asked, “Are you wondering about the recording we’re making? Do you wonder who’s gonna see it? Would you like to know?”

I nodded slightly. My lips are tingling with a thick coating of his lube and now the head of his cock is resting on them.

He leaned forward slightly, applying enough pressure that I knew it was time. I allowed my lips to part and the head of his cock eased into my mouth and came to rest on my tongue. It didn’t seem any different than when Mr. C’s cock was in my mouth; except that it is. It’s different because I’ll see this guy in school on Monday. And it’s different because his cock is big and black and staring down that long shaft at his kinky black pubic hair is just ... well, different!

I teased the head of his cock with my tongue. He sighed and said, “Good girl.”

Then he said, “All four of us will have a copy of the DVD. But there are going to be a lot more copies. Mr. C has a guy who’s going to edit it into a nice, sexy movie. Of course, he can’t sell it in the normal places since you’re only fourteen. But there are a lot of people who are going to want to see a cute little girl like you lose her cherries. They’re steady customers who buy all the movies Mr. C makes. And girl, we make a shit load of movies. You’re going to be a star, Kayla. How about that shit?!

“It won’t be long before hundreds of perverts all over the friggin’ world are gonna be watching you get undressed and pose for them. They’re gonna watch you stand there and play with your little virgin pussy until you get yourself off and then watch you give up all three of your cherries. They’re gonna see you sucking on a big black cock and swallowing my load. And this is just your first movie. They’re gonna see you doing all kinds of shit before they finally get tired of paying all that money to watch you and we move on to some other sweet young thing.

“A large bunch of perverts already paid good money to watch you lose your first cherry. The first hour was being broadcast to Mr. C’s website on the internet. I checked the final numbers when the two of you were taking a shower. There were just over 400,000 of them suckers paying fifty bucks each. They watched you undress and play with your hot little body. They saw everything; right up until you went to take a shower. My share of the money from your first fuck will be almost enough to pay for four years at any college in the world.”

The idea that so many people watched what I did in my first hour here this morning had two instant and opposite effects. Total shock is my first response. My brain played a rapid rewind of the things I did in that first hour and I reached an entirely new level of humiliation. I pray that no one I know was in the audience.

OH SHIT!! Mr. C made me tell 400,000 perverts my full name!! If any members of his depraved audience really want to track me down that information should certainly help them to locate me.

My second and opposite response is that knowing all those people witnessed me undressing, playing with myself, and then enjoying the hell out of my first fuck is an incredible turn on! I can’t help thinking no other fourteen-year-old girl in the world would react that way. With all the other changes Mr. C is bringing about in me I shouldn’t be surprised to learn that now I’m not just a slut, I’m also an exhibitionist. But I am. Those things are the exact opposite of the person I’ve always been.

From the time I arrived and they began pointing the camera at me I’ve been afraid they might have selling DVDs on their mind. Hearing the truth of it put into words still sends shivers of fear down my spine, though I can’t deny it’s fear heavily tinged with excitement. But like a good little girl I continued to lick and gently suck on Louis’s cock, pausing now and then to swallow the lube that’s still pouring out of the end of it or to remove a strand of kinky pubic hair from my mouth.

Another totally inappropriate thought crossed my mind as I struggled to get comfortable with something the size of a summer sausage in my mouth. From the little bit I’ve heard about him it doesn’t look like Louis is ever going to graduate from high school. What the hell is he going to do with all the money he claims to be setting aside for college tuition?! But then I was at least self-aware enough to remind myself that it’s none of my business and I don’t really care what he does with his money.

Louis let me continue like that for several minutes before he moaned and said, “Okay. That’s enough foreplay. Show me what you can do, bitch.”

I don’t like being called names, not normally. But somehow it seems appropriate under these circumstances. It reminds me of my place here and, as I mentioned earlier, it kind of turns me on. Under any other set of circumstances, I’d probably slap the hell out of someone who talked to me that way. But here and now it’s all just a part of the game.

So, I accepted my new nickname without comment and brought my hands up. I cupped his low hanging balls in my left hand and wrapped my right hand around the base of his fat cock. The sight of my white skin and the stark contrast with the skin of his coal black cock seems incredibly erotic. The fact that there’s such a large gap between the tips of my fingertips and my thumb due to the incredible girth of his cock is just a bit breathtaking. I remember vividly how wonderful it felt when Mr. C was plumbing my depths with his large cock. Will I be able to notice the difference when Louis fucks me?

I began moving my mouth up and down on Louis’s cock, or at least on the top half of it. The bottom half I stimulated with my hand just as I did for Mr. C when I sucked his cock earlier. Unfortunately, Louis is not so easily pleased. Not long after I started sucking his cock for real he began to urge me to take more of his cock into my mouth.

I tried. I honestly tried. But each time the end of his cock came into contact with the back of my throat I began to gag violently. Even then he wasn’t satisfied! He growled, “You’re gonna have to do better than that, bitch.”

How?!! There’s only so much room in my mouth!

He gripped my head and held on tight with both hands. In an instant I realized, this son of a bitch is going to hurt me! Through the tears flowing from my eyes I looked up at him fearfully. He gave me just enough time to make out the cruel grin on his face before he thrust his hips forward and slammed the head of his cock against the back of my throat. I gagged and fought the urge to vomit as I struggled to pull free. This is much too much. If I don’t put a stop to this he’s going to damage something in there!

He pulled his hips back and tensed up in preparation to drive his cock into my mouth again. I was just about to close down on his cock with my teeth when I heard Mr. C say, “Take it easy, kid. Let her get used to doing it this way first. Why do I have to tell you that every fucking time?!”

I’m extremely grateful to him for interceding on my behalf. I’m a bit concerned about the implied permission to return to this sort of activity once I adjust to giving more gentle blowjobs. But at least I was saved the almost certain repercussions I would no doubt incur from biting his cock.

Louis dropped his hands from my head. I paused to catch my breath, wipe the tears from my eyes and recover a bit. In that moment I thought for just a second or two about telling them all to go to hell. But I’m smart enough to know I won’t be allowed to just leave now. I’m in too deep and, foolishly, I’ve already assured Mr. C I’m his to do with as he pleases. But as strange as it must seem, even though I realize how foolish my decision making has been lately, I can’t shake the feeling of excitement deep down inside at the idea of being helpless; being nothing more than a sex slave without the option of saying no to these men. I’m afraid. I’m afraid of the humiliating and painful things I may be forced to do. I’m afraid of the girl I’m inevitably going to become. But even that fear is exciting!

I took a deep breath and leaned forward, once more wrapping my lips around Louis’s big cock. I cradled his balls with my left hand and my right hand returned to the base of his cock. He left me alone this time and I sucked him off just like I did Mr. C a little earlier. The brief pause while I recovered from his assault on my throat didn’t seem to slow him down much. I doubt if it was much longer than ten minutes before his body started vibrating and twitching spasmodically. His cock throbbed violently in my mouth. He grabbed my head again but this time he just held me firmly in his large, strong hands. He moaned loudly, swore, and then my mouth began to fill with his surprisingly mild tasting semen. I’ve heard that semen tastes pretty bad and my experience with Mr. C pretty much bore that out. But Louis’s cum has almost no taste at all! I can’t deny it makes sucking a cock a lot more exciting when I don’t have to worry about gagging over the taste of the grand finale!

I straightened up and after being ordered to open my mouth so the camera can record my defilement I swallowed. I started to turn toward Mr. C to see what he wants me to do next but Louis popped me on the top of the head and said, “We ain’t done yet, bitch. Keep sucking. Get me nice and hard again so I can fuck your tight little cunt now.”

I’m getting tired. But I’ve been wondering what Louis’s cock will feel like in my only recently de-virginized pussy. I guess it won’t be so bad. Once I get his cock hard he’ll have to do most of the work. Even if they aren’t finished with me after Louis fucks me I’m sure they’ll want me to shower again. I can rest and recuperate in the shower for a few minutes.

I leaned back down and took his partially erect cock back into my mouth. It quickly returned to full erection but Louis is in no hurry to move on. He made me continue sucking on his cock for several more minutes before stopping me. But even then he wasn’t finished using my mouth. He grabbed a handful of my hair and guided my mouth down to his balls. I licked them and then, at his urging, I took each one into my mouth and gently sucked and licked it for another minute or two while I stared at his large, throbbing cock which is now resting on my forehead.

He pulled my face away from his cock and balls after several long minutes. But the respite was short lived. He turned his back to me and ordered me to eat his ass the way Mr. C ate my pussy earlier! Okay. I admit I enjoyed the hell out of it when Mr. C performed that same service for me. But that doesn’t mean the thought of doing it for anyone else, especially Louis whom I like a little less with every passing moment, isn’t going to gross me out. Until Mr. C did it to me I never imagined people put their tongues in other people’s assholes! Yes it feels wonderful. But it’s nasty!

This time Mr. C isn’t going to intercede on my behalf. He came in a little closer and zoomed in on my face just inches away from Louis’s ass, no doubt enjoying the struggle playing out on my face. He’s waiting to record every detail when I accept the inevitable and do what we all know I’m going to have to do.

Louis got tired of waiting. He growled, “If I have to turn around and convince you to do what you’re told you ain’t gonna like it, bitch.”

I don’t doubt it for a moment. I glanced at the camera for a fraction of a second and then looked back at Louis’s ass. The thought of what I’m about to do is making me ill. The idea that thousands of men will soon have the opportunity to watch a high-quality recording of my tongue buried deeply in this large, black teenage boy’s ass makes it so much worse. But I reached up and placed my hands on the cheeks of Louis’s ass. I took a deep breath and then slowly spread them apart.

I’ve never seen that particular part of the human anatomy before. It isn’t pretty. There’s a sparse covering of short, kinky hairs on the cheeks of his ass and up and down the dark crevice between them but the thing that caught my eye is the dark black, wrinkled opening buried in the crevice. It appears to be clean. I don’t detect any unpleasant odors. But Christ! It’s an asshole!! Who is it that first looked at one of those and thought to himself, “I think I’ll put my tongue there?!!!”

I felt the bile rising in my throat and swallowed loudly. I groaned in dismay and slowly leaned forward, pursing my lips and wedging them between the cheeks of his ass. I heard Mr. C chuckle quietly beside me but I ignored him. I adjusted my position slightly until I felt the crinkled opening of his asshole with my lips. I forced myself to stop thinking of the primary purpose of that particular orifice as I stuck my tongue out and began to tease his opening with the tip.

Louis’s entire body shuddered violently as soon as my tongue touched him. I know exactly what he’s feeling but it doesn’t make me feel any better about what I’m doing. It took me a few seconds to realize that it isn’t as bad as I feared it would be. There’s just a hint, almost imperceptible, of a bitter, musty taste as my tongue enters his body; so faint it’s even possible that mild taste is all in my head. In either case it dissipated quickly as I stiffened my tongue and pushed it into him as far as I’m able, which actually isn’t all that far.

It’s bad enough that I’m forced to deal with the idea that I have my tongue in a guy’s asshole. But my mouth is already tired from what seems like hours of sucking cocks. I can’t remember another time in my life when I had a tired tongue but I have one now. I’m not going to be able to keep this up much longer.

Fortunately, Louis tired of this game just seconds before I was going to have to give up and quit. My jaw was cramping when Louis finally turned around. I knelt before him massaging my jaw with his large, heavy cock dangling an inch from the tip of my nose. His voice dripping with sarcasm he said, “You need more practice with that mouth, bitch. But I guess you’ve earned your reward. Stretch out on the towel and I’ll throw you a fuck.”

What a man! A prince among men! He’s destined to be one of the world’s great philanthropists! He’s actually going to lower his standards and honor me with his cock! How did I ever get so lucky?! Prick!

All those thoughts were running through my head as I crawled back over to the towel, straightened it out a bit and stretched out on my back. Mr. C got into position with that damn camera and Louis stood between my legs grinning down at me looking so fucking arrogant. But what pisses me off even more is that I’m aware of how much I actually do want the son of a bitch to fuck me. Thanks to Mr. C I’ve discovered I really do enjoy sex. I enjoy it a lot. I can’t help wondering if I’ll notice the difference when Louis puts his longer, fatter cock inside of me. And now that I’m starting to become accustomed to the idea, the thought of being taken and used by a large black teenager who cares nothing for me beyond the pleasure he can take from my body is starting to grow on me.

Louis dropped to his knees between my legs and leaned forward over me, resting his weight on his arms on either side of me. I looked up at him as his heavy cock came to rest on my belly. He grinned and said, “Look down, bitch. Look how far up inside of you that fat cock is going to go.”

I tilted my head and looked down my body to the throbbing black cock resting on my belly. I saw the knob at the head of his cock resting just below my navel. The thought of something that large inside of me takes my breath away. But despite the fear I can’t help wanting it. I’ve had one cock in my pussy and I loved it. How can this larger one not feel even better?!

I stared down at his throbbing cock until he said, “Put your hand around it. Line it up for me.”

He raised his lower body slightly and I guided the head of his cock to my pussy. I’m surprised to discover how slick my opening is with my own juices. I wedged the head of his cock between the lips of my pussy and let my hand drop to my side again. I continued to look down, waiting to see that large tube of flesh disappear inside of me. But Louis growled, “Look at me now, bitch. Look into my eyes while I turn you into a black cock slut. You can see it goin’ in when you get your copy of the DVD.”

I’m reasonably certain I’m going to enjoy this. I don’t, however, believe that I’ll develop a preference for black cocks as a result. No matter how good he is I doubt if he can do anything to top the experience I just had when Mr. C separated me from my virginity. And no matter how much I enjoy his big cock he’s still a crude, ignorant asshole. I don’t care much for him now. I know I’d like him even less with his clothes on.

He kept me in suspense for what seemed like a very long time. I did my best not to let the arrogant bastard know he’s getting to me. I kept my face as expressionless as possible and I suppressed the frustrated moans that were fighting to escape from me. I’m pretty sure I’m not fooling him though.

Just as the tension built to the point I was about to yell at him to put it in me he finally began to move. He didn’t slam his cock into me the way I expected. He lowered himself very, very slowly; sliding his cock into me a millimeter at a time in one long, smooth stroke that I hate to admit took my breath away. And all that time we stared into each other’s eyes. I’m embarrassed to admit just how erotic an experience it is. I very nearly climaxed before he had his cock buried in me on the first stroke!

We both sighed loudly when he finally bottomed out. It was a relief when his cock was all the way inside of me and I realized that his impressive appendage didn’t cause me any pain. When I looked down at it lying on my belly a minute or two earlier it looked like it would displace more than a few organs inside of me. But once it started to enter me I didn’t give it much thought. The pleasure I experienced as his cock entered me was overwhelming. I’m glad there was no pain but I’m starting to think it would have been worth it if there had been.

It’s surprising. His cock really isn’t that much larger than Mr. C’s. But the extra inch in length and the added half inch in diameter do seem to make a difference. Either that or I’m responding to the idea of being taken by a black schoolmate and used like a whore. I suppose either is possible.

Louis fucked me with that long, slow stroke for only about a minute or so before he began to pick up the pace. He lowered himself until his weight was resting on his elbows and my nipples were scraping against his chest in a most delightful way. He started pounding his cock into me as though it were a hammer and he’s trying to drive nails with it. His belly slammed into me at the bottom of each increasingly violent stroke and it was nothing short of breathtaking. I began to climax, crying out loudly each time an orgasm gripped me and shook me. I was only vaguely aware of wrapping my arms and legs around him and pulling him down on top of me. I vaguely remember biting his chest and then, in the throes of a particularly violent orgasm raking his back with my nails.

Whether or not that’s what set him off I can’t say. But that’s when he began to pound into me even more brutally and swear loudly as his body shook and contorted as though he’s having a fit.

I went limp under him, gasping for air and suddenly aware of how heavy he is. He moaned loudly and slowly lifted his body off mine. I felt the cool air on my sweat soaked body and watched in fascination as the sweat continued to slowly drip off of him and onto me. He didn’t remove his cock from my still throbbing pussy though. He opened his eyes and looked down at me again, that arrogant grin back on his face. It didn’t bother me quite as much this time. Any guy who can make me react to his plunging cock the way he just did has a right to feel a little arrogant!

With his flaccid cock still buried deep in my body he looked up and breathlessly exclaimed, “You’re gonna love this one, Doc! This has to be the hottest one yet!”

I wonder how many girls like me have found themselves in this position. But it’s just idle curiosity. I don’t really care about anything right now, nothing but the cloud upon which I’m floating.

Louis eventually rose up onto his knees. He straddled my body and moved up until the head of his soft, shiny cock is just inches from my lips. I thought he was going to make me suck it again and I’m not sure I would have minded. But instead he used a handful of my long, blonde hair to wipe our combined juices from his cock before getting to his feet and ordering, “Go take another shower, bitch. Clean that cunt out good. Mr. C don’t want you leaking cum all over his nice house.”

I sat up and looked down at my crotch. I thought it must surely look different after that violent fuck! It’s red and swollen, puffy looking. But other than those temporary changes it looks perfectly normal. I was staring down at myself in a sort of daze when the first large dollop of Louis’s semen oozed out of me. Without really thinking about what I was doing I reached down and scooped it up with my fingers. I held it up and looked at it; my first real close-up look at the substance that makes the world go round. The smell is surprisingly strong. It isn’t entirely pleasant but it’s heady. I don’t mind it. I was still staring at it wonder when I heard Louis quietly order, “Eat it.”

I looked up to see if he meant it. From the look on his face I know he’s serious. Only then did I notice Mr. C is still filming me as I sit there with my legs spread and my fingers cradling a couple tablespoons of cum. I looked past the camera to Mr. C’s face and obediently lifted my fingers to my lips. I lapped it all up and once again made note of the mellow, almost pleasant taste of Louis’s cum. I thought it might taste different this way, coming out of my pussy mixed with some of my own juices. It doesn’t. I swallowed and then stared into the camera as I licked my fingers clean. Then I shocked myself when, without being told, I reached down and gathered another, smaller dollop and repeated the degrading but extremely erotic process. No more semen oozed out of me so I finally struggled to my feet and returned to Mr. C’s palatial bathroom for another shower.

I took a long, hot, relaxing shower and contemplated everything I’ve done or allowed others to do to me since I left my house this morning. I should have been ... I don’t know; traumatized I guess. Everything I’ve done here today is totally out of character. I’m simply not this kind of girl! Or at least I wasn’t. I can’t deny that I’ve enjoyed the hell out of everything I’ve done; every humiliating, degrading, extremely exciting sexual act in which I’ve taken part. My only worry is that the real me seems to be slipping away and I don’t think that’s a good thing. I don’t want this excitement to end. But I don’t want to become a total slut, either. I don’t want to be turned into a prostitute or spend my life dancing around a pole in some sleazy club while men stick dollar bills in my garter. It might be fun once in a while. But I wouldn’t want that to be my life.

I dried off, borrowed a couple mouthfuls of Mr. C’s mouthwash and returned to the living room. The three of them stopped talking and smiled at me as I entered the room. They’re all sipping on frosty bottles of beer and Mr. C offered me one.

I grinned at him and reminded him that I’m too young to drink. He chuckled and asked if I’d like a soft drink or juice. I asked for a fresh glass of ice water and he rose to get it. I was trying to decide where to sit when Doc took that decision out of my hands. He waved me closer and pulled me down into his lap, carefully so as not to injure his cock which is dangling down, resting on his hairy balls.

Louis put his beer down and resumed his recording duties. Doc’s free hand began to gently explore my body and he said, “You are one of the sexiest, most attractive young women I’ve ever met. Not only that but you seem much more intelligent and more self-aware than the average teenager. You make me curious. I’d like to know what was going through your mind when you got that phone call. What is it that convinced you to come here today?”

I smiled nervously because I’m not really sure how to answer him and because it’s kind of embarrassing to admit how naïve ... how really stupid I am despite his baseless impression of me. It makes me even more uncomfortable to have my soul bared to all the perverts who will no doubt purchase this movie and just as certainly masturbate repeatedly while watching it. But he’s waiting for an answer so I replied, “I’m not certain I can answer that. I don’t really understand it myself. Maybe you should ask Mr. C what I was thinking. He seems to understand me better than I understand myself.

“I can honestly say that I never even imagined doing any of the things I’ve done here today. And yet, there must have been something inside me, something dark which Mr. C awoke with his phone calls. I don’t know if it’s in all girls. I doubt it. I don’t know how much Mr. C told you about his phone calls. It didn’t take much for him to get me here once he got me thinking about it and I’m embarrassed about that. I never thought I’d be easy. I didn’t expect all this; three guys, including a kid from my school, the camera, the internet. I thought I was coming here to have sex with one man. I don’t know if I would have come if I’d known everything up front. No. That’s not true. I know I wouldn’t have come if I knew in advance what was waiting for me here.”

“Are you sorry you came?”

I sighed and admitted, “No. You’ve seen how I reacted. I even had an orgasm when you ... when you did what you did. I’m trying not to think about how far in over my head I’ve gotten when I came here and agreed to do whatever I’m told, not just today but for some indefinite time into the future. That part is even more terrifying than the things I’ve already done. I don’t know what’s going to happen when school starts back up on Monday and Louis does whatever he’s going to do. I’m terrified by the idea of sneaking out of my house to have sex with strangers who find my phone number in a men’s room. And I don’t know what Mr. C has planned for me in the future. Apparently this is just the beginning, sort of an audition. He won’t tell me what he has planned for me or give me some idea of how long this little sexual adventure can be expected to last. I think I’d probably freak out if I knew.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.