For a Good Time Call Kayla - Cover

For a Good Time Call Kayla

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A naïve fourteen year old girl receives a phone call one evening from a man who claims to have found her name and number and an obscene offer for sex on a men's room wall. At first she's shocked and offended. But in a surprisingly short time she's talked into doing some previously unimaginable things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Water Sports  

I’m standing naked in front of a man and his cameraman, a teenage boy from my school! God what a thrill!! Why did I not know this about myself until this perverted man called me a few days ago?!!

I squatted down, careful to avoid any vulgar displays as I did. I picked my skirt and panties up and quickly stood up. I dropped them on the small pile I started with my blouse and bra and stood before them blushing like crazy.

Mr. C ordered me to spread my legs farther apart and continue.

Probably due to the vast volume of blood being pumped by my heart at that moment I had no idea what he was talking about. Continue with what?! I’m naked! I’ve nothing else to remove! But then I remembered what I did in front of the webcam Tuesday evening. He wants to watch me masturbate!

I almost had an orgasm just imagining masturbating in front of them, and in front of that damn camera! My right hand came to rest over my tingling pussy, seemingly without any conscious thought on my part. My fingers began to tease my mound while my left hand came up to cup and caress my right breast. I remember thinking, “I’m too scared. There’s no fucking way I’m going to be able to have an orgasm standing here in front of these two guys like this!”

But I swear it was only seconds later that my eyes rolled back in my head and I cried out as a huge orgasm took control of my body. I nearly fell to my knees as an incredibly intense orgasm sapped me of my strength. It wasn’t until I started to recover that it occurred to me this is the very first time I’ve ever felt free to cry out when I climaxed. In the past I’ve always been forced to bite my lip and struggle to remain quiet to avoid being heard by my parents. But I doubt if that’s the primary reason this orgasm seemed so much more intense than any I’ve had before. I suspect the presence of an audience is responsible for the intensity of this orgasm.

I was just starting to pull myself together when Louis came around from behind Mr. C and knelt beside his chair. It was only as my eyes followed his movements that I was shocked to discover Mr. C’s pants are open and his dick is sticking up in the air! I gasped in shock and stared at the first real, live, flesh and blood cock I’ve ever seen in real life! I’ve seen a couple of them in pictures on the internet. Never intentionally. But you don’t have to try very hard when you’re surfing the net looking for something quite innocent. You sometimes end up looking at the most disturbing things and having no idea how you got to that site. Once I’d satisfied my initial curiosity my impression of cocks was that they’re unattractive and best kept covered.

As it turns out, though, they look entirely different in real life. Especially cocks like Mr. C’s! His appears to be between seven and eight inches long. I won’t be overly generous if I just round it off to eight inches. It’s about an inch and a half in diameter. It’s smooth, unlike the few gristly, bumpy, hairy appendages I stumbled upon on the internet. It looks manly, virile. Or maybe I’m just so fucking turned on that any cock would look sexy to me in my present condition.

I’m so distracted by Mr. C’s cock I’ve all but forgotten about Louis and the camera pointed right at my crotch now. I ignored Louis and studied Mr. C’s cock until he said, “Spread your legs apart.”

I spread my legs about shoulder width apart but he commanded, “Farther.”

I spread them apart until I’m standing with my feet more than four feet apart. I never thought my cheerleader training would come in handy when I had my first sexual encounter! I spread my legs until if I went any farther I’d be doing a split and finally he seemed satisfied. But after only a few seconds he said, “Reach down and spread your pussy open. I want the camera to see that you’re still a virgin.”

I spread my pussy open, not at all surprised by the large volume of slick moisture I had to contend with in the process. I should be curled up in a fetal ball crying for my mother. The old Kayla, the girl who existed before Monday when Mr. C’s first phone call set all this craziness into motion would have been. Instead, I’m reveling in this little sex show I’m being ordered to put on. I can’t help wondering if I’ve had this slut inside of me all this time and never realized it. How is that even possible?!!

I held my pussy stretched open while Louis adjusted his angle slightly and recorded an extreme close-up of my hymen and the opening to what is supposed to be the most personal and private orifice on a girl’s body. Mr. C leaned forward and took a closer look. He nodded knowledgeably and said, “You’re lucky. That one will go easy. It only covers about thirty percent of your cunt opening. I’ve fucked some cunts who couldn’t even get a fucking finger in there.”

That’s reassuring ... I suppose. He certainly sounds like an expert. I guess that puts a lie to his earlier statement that I’m the first girl he’s done this with. No big surprise there. I didn’t really believe him when he said it.

He straightened back up and ordered me to turn around, spread my legs again and bend over while keeping my knees locked. He made me bend over until I could place my hands flat on the floor. I’ve never seen myself, or anyone else, from this angle. But I have a pretty good idea what I must look like to them. I couldn’t be any more embarrassed than I already am, though. And I continue to be aroused by the humiliating things he’s making me do.

Louis recorded my obscenely displayed body parts for another minute or so and then I was ordered to stand up. But the show isn’t over. I’m well aware that it’s only just begun. I was ordered to step back several feet. Louis stood up and continued recording while I was made to perform a dozen jumping jacks. Mr. C was obviously amused by the way my boobs bounced around with no support. This is the first time I’ve done this particular exercise without a bra on, or at least the first time since I started growing boobs. It tends to make a girl extremely aware of that portion of her anatomy. Much of Louis’ face is concealed behind the camera but I don’t have to see his leering grin to know he, too, is highly amused.

I was ordered into several more embarrassing poses and then Mr. C stood up. While I stared in awe at his throbbing cock he pointed to a towel on a nearby chair and ordered me to spread it out on the floor.

Mr. C began to undress while I spread the large, fluffy bath sheet on the floor. The pre-game show seems to be over. It’s time for the main act. I wonder if he’ll start with making me suck his cock or if he wants to get right to the fucking. I’m not certain which act scares me more.

As it turns out, it was neither! He ordered me to lie down on my back in the center of the towel. I assumed he was going to stretch out on top of me and separate me from my virginity. A man almost old enough to be my grandfather is about to be the first man to fuck me! And he will, I assume. Not yet though. Instead of lying down on top of me he stretched out beside me. My entire body seemed to expand and contract at the same time when, as he lay down beside me, his hard cock came to rest on my thigh. Where it touched me it felt like my skin was burning! A cock is touching me!!

Without a word from Mr. C, Louis adjusted his position so that he was in the perfect position to record every intimate detail. It has become obvious that the two of them have done this before with other girls, no doubt girls around my age. I didn’t realize at the time that Louis is not being careful to avoid getting Mr. C’s face in the shot, as I might have expected considering we’re making child pornography here. I won’t realize it until later when I see the copy I don’t yet know he’s going to give me of the recording.

As soon as Louis was in position, Mr. C began to lightly tease my body with his fingertips. He may not be a very nice man. But he certainly works wonders with his fingers! He drove me right up the wall and across the ceiling with his touch before I felt his lips touching mine again. I returned his kiss without hesitation this time. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to crawl right up inside of his mouth while he sucked the passionate screams right out of me. I enjoyed orgasm after orgasm, each more intense than the last.

It seemed as though we remained like that all afternoon. It was probably ten or fifteen minutes, but it was such an intense and erotic fifteen minutes. No matter what else happens to me today I know I’m so glad I let him bring me here today. All these mind-blowing orgasms and I’m still a virgin!

He tried to lift his head but he couldn’t. Not at first, not without physically uncoiling my arms from around his neck. I resisted. I never want this to end. But he’s a strong man and he easily freed himself from my grip. My initial disappointment disappeared when I discovered what he has in mind. He began to kiss his way down my neck; light teasing kisses interspersed with the light touch of just the tip of his tongue on my highly sensitized flesh.

I lay there with my eyes closed, panting, lost between the erotic touch of his lips on places lips have never touched me before and the continued teasing of his fingertips touching places on my body no one but me has touched. Now his fingers are circling my mound, getting closer and closer. They teased my upper thighs and then my belly just above my drooling pussy, driving me crazy, frustrating me because he never came quite close enough. He never actually touched the one part of my body which wants so much to be touched for the very first time by a member of the opposite sex.

Of course, I wasn’t lying still during all this. As his lips began to explore my breasts my body was wriggling around like crazy, kept in place only by the weight of my skilled lover holding me down. I sounded like I was crying as I begged him to hurry, to take me, to fuck me. I’m half out of my mind but I’m going to remember this morning for the rest of my fucking life. Anyone I’m with from this day on will have the erotic memory of what this man has done to me with which to compete.

I must be the luckiest girl in the world. I’ve heard stories of what the first time is often like for a girl. I’ve read about the pain and the embarrassment on sites created to educate teen girls about their bodies and sex. Thinking back on it, though, I recall that in nearly all of those unpleasant experiences there was a common thread; a boy who was just as ignorant and inexperienced as the girl. From what I’ve read I’ve often been left with the impression that sex leaves a lot to be desired, especially for girls. And the first time is frequently a very unpleasant experience. Not my first time!! I still haven’t experienced the initial pain of penetration when my hymen succumbs to a large male cock. But in my heart, I know that no matter how unpleasant that moment is, what Mr. C is doing to me now has already made up for it.

I climaxed several more times as he kissed and licked my tits. And then he took one of my nipples into his mouth, sucked it, and then bit down, gently at first. But then he slowly clamped down harder and harder ... OH MY GOD!!! I nearly passed out from the unexpected orgasm! He achieved the same result with my other nipple before he began working his way down my stomach while I moaned and groaned as though suffering from the most wonderful torture. But then, I suppose it really is a form of delicious torture. And I don’t think I’ll mind if he wants to torture me like this every day for the rest of my fucking life!

I had only a few moments to catch my breath as he kissed his way down my stomach. I quickly realized where he’s going and what he has in mind. I’m not so uninformed that I’m not aware of the fine art of eating pussy. I don’t know that I expected to experience it when I went with Mr. C today. I wasn’t expecting any of this. In my mind I saw myself providing this service for him, not the other way around. And then lying down, spreading my legs, and taking his cock into my body. I thought the pleasure I received would be mostly mental, the pleasure that comes from living out a fantasy; a fantasy I didn’t even know I had until I answered my phone Monday evening! When I came here today, I had no idea I was going to heaven!!

I’ve enjoyed everything that’s happened to me so far today. I was a bit put out by the presence of Louis and the camera when I first became aware of them. But even that began to turn me on after I got over the initial shock. I thought the way Mr. C is kissing me and touching me is as good as it gets. I had no idea! When his lips began to tease my swollen and needy sex I was certain I was going to lose my mind. He had to hold me down, restrain me to keep me from going completely wild under him.

It turns out that everything up until that moment was just the appetizer. He slid down and stretched out on his stomach between my legs. He gently pried my pussy open and lightly ran his tongue through my dripping wet, virginal opening and with just that one warm, wet touch I lost it! I climaxed so hard I did, finally, pass out.

I returned to consciousness moments later to find him lightly kissing all around my oversensitive vulva. I moaned and began to stir. He saw my eyes open and he knew I was once more aware of my surroundings. That’s what he was waiting for. He opened me up again and returned to probing my pussy with his tongue, careful not to do anything to damage the fragile membrane guarding my vaginal opening.

Every few seconds his tongue moved up to tease my swollen clit. Each time he did I cried out again and my body convulsed as though he’s touching me with a live wire. I enjoyed several more orgasms before he lifted my legs to my chest and shocked me by trailing his tongue down between my legs to the dark crevice between my butt cheeks. I moaned in embarrassment and tried to tell him to stop. Thankfully, he ignored me. Thankfully because a moment later I discovered there’s a major erogenous zone hidden away on my body of which I’ve been totally unaware.

Mr. C began to tease my rear opening and when his tongue touched me there it, too, was like being touched by a live wire! I screamed and shuddered violently as another strong orgasm racked my body. And he isn’t done! He moaned and began to work his tongue inside me. I swear I’ve never heard of anyone doing anything like this! It never occurred to me that anyone would! But oh my god!! I came and I came and I came again! In between orgasms I wasn’t thinking very clearly. But I remember thinking that someone should tell the world about this! Everyone should have the chance to experience this pleasure!

Of course, there’s a yin to that yang. I’m not certain I’d be quite as enthusiastic if the tables were turned. I can’t really imagine doing for another person what he’s doing for me. I suppose I’ll have to. He obviously knows how pleasurable it is. It’s unreasonable to believe he isn’t going to demand it of me eventually. And I know that if he does I won’t be able to refuse.

Mr. C ate my ass (how can something that feels so damn good sound so nasty?) for several minutes before he lowered my legs and returned to eating my pussy. I enjoyed several more earth-shaking orgasms and was almost to the point of losing consciousness again when he suddenly stopped. I lay there panting for breath with my head tilted back and my eyes closed, my attention riveted on my still vibrating pussy. I’m not even aware that he’s moving into position over me; not until I felt his lips, covered with my juices, touching my lips, and kissing me lustily.

My eyes shot open and I tentatively returned his kiss, more concerned, at least at first, with the idea of tasting the juices from my own sex than with the large cock I can feel sliding up and down between the swollen, sensitive lips of my pussy.

He broke the kiss and lifted his head. I can see Louis above and behind him but he and his camera hardly even register now. Mr. C is staring into my eyes and smiling as he moves his hips slightly, wedges the head of his cock into my opening and starts slowly applying pressure. If I had time to think about it, if I weren’t so consumed by my own lust, I might have tensed up now that he’s about to separate me from my virginity. But I’m still lost in the fog of lust from what must have been close to an hour of the most exciting foreplay any virgin ever experienced. I want his cock inside me as much as he does and I’m willing to endure a little pain to have it. What the hell! Women, and girls, are de-virginized ever damn day. I’ve never heard of anyone dying from it.

He can see that I’m ready and waiting. His smile broadened slightly and he said, “You should see your face. I told you I was going to make a slut out of you.”

I was still thinking, “And you certainly have,” when his cock plunged past my hymen and kept going until our pubic bones were grinding together. It wasn’t that bad! Not even a pinch, really. Just a little nip, like a friend pinching your arm playfully. By the time he buried his cock inside of me there was nothing but pure pleasure. I’m apparently a natural!!

From that moment on it just got better. He began stroking that beautiful cock in and out of me and before I knew it my arms and legs were wrapped around him. Using the most obscene language I urged him on, terrible words I’ve never said out loud before. And I attempted to meet every stroke of his cock, lifting my hips, and slamming my body against his until both of us were covered in sweat and I’d enjoyed what seemed like thousands of orgasms. It wasn’t until he finally climaxed, cumming deep inside of me, that I realized how impressed I am with his sexual stamina. This man is good!!

He remained over me for the longest time, his cock slowly going soft inside of my no longer virgin opening. He’s panting like he just ran a marathon. His sweat is dripping down onto my body. I probably should be grossed out about that but I’m not. I think it even turns me on a little! He finally opened his eyes again and grinned down at me. He moaned and said, “You are one hot fuck, little girl! If I ever find the guy who wrote your name and number in that men’s room, I’m going to have to thank him.”

I smiled and in a deep, throaty voice I don’t even recognize as coming from me I replied, “Yeah, me too.”

He finally rolled away and lay on his back beside me. We remained there like that for several minutes before I finally sat up. I thought I’d be stiff and sore. Far from it! My body is still tingling. I could use a cold drink but except for that I’m ready to do it again!

It occurred to me then that I’m almost certainly going to have that opportunity. I’ll be surprised if Mr. C doesn’t want to have me again. The doctor who wrote my prescription for birth control pills is coming over to give me an “exam.” I’m reasonably certain that’s going to involve invasive activities the AMA doesn’t normally consider part of a gynecological exam. And I’ll be very surprised if I leave here without being ordered to do something about the large lump in Louis’s jeans. I wonder if it’ll be different, doing it with a black guy.

I sat there with my legs pulled up to my chest and my ankles crossed. I looked down between my legs. My pussy looks red and slightly swollen. But except for that and the large load of pink tinged semen that’s beginning to ooze out of me there’s absolutely nothing to distinguish from the way it looked when I awoke this morning! It’s silly, I know. But it just seems like I should be able to tell the difference. I can’t! I wonder if a lot of girls are as uninformed about their own sex organ as I apparently am. It isn’t something that has come up in a lot of conversations ... at least not between me and any of my friends.

I looked at Mr. C’s soft cock. It’s still nearly as long and as thick as it was when it was erect. But now it’s draped over his thigh and looks kind of harmless. It still looks sexy, though. It’s covered in our juices and shining in the brightly lit room. I can just make out a light ring of pink froth around the base of his cock, the last traces of my virginity.

I reached out and lightly ran my fingertip down the length of it. It stirred slightly but then remained still. I looked up at his face. He’s smiling as he watches me pay gentle homage to the instrument of my supreme pleasure. I returned his smile and felt myself blushing as I said, “That was wonderful. I may not yet be the kind of girl who sneaks out to meet strangers in the night when they call. But I’ll meet you whenever you want me.”

He chuckled and in that arrogant tone of voice which seems to have such an unexpected but profound effect on me he informed me, “You’ll do any damn thing I tell you to from now on, Kayla. I have plans for you. You’ll sneak out and fuck strangers if I tell you to, because to be honest, the idea of you doing just that turns me on immensely. I’d be very surprised if it doesn’t turn you on, too. If it didn’t you wouldn’t be here. And then, when you get home from servicing the general public, you’ll call me and tell me all about it.”

My heart kind of skipped a beat when he said that. As exciting as it might sound that’s a pretty scary little hobby to have. But when he looked into my eyes and in a voice that made it clear it was actually an order he asked, “You’ll do that for me, won’t you?”

I hesitated only a second or two before I moaned softly and nodded my head. But I’m still naked and my hand is lightly caressing his cock. When I’m at home in my room with my clothes on and my phone rings some evening will I actually be able to do something like that?

He must have read the doubt on my face. There was a slightly evil glint in his eyes when he said, “I’m going to test you. I’m going to give some people your number and have them call you. You won’t know if it’s some stranger who found your name and number in the men’s room or someone I invited to call you and enjoy your charms.”

A shudder ran through me. But god help me, his words are turning me on and he knows it. I’m not so far gone, though, that the chill they send through me doesn’t begin to cut through the fog of lust which seems to have made me all but incapable of rational thought. As more time passes since those wonderful orgasms my mind is slowly clearing. I’m starting to remember who I really am. I’m not the kind of girl who does the things I just did and I’m certainly not the kind of girl who sneaks out of the house when a stranger calls so he can have sex with me.

Louis interrupted my disturbing chain of thought to say, “Time.” For a moment I wondered if it was time to go home and I was disappointed. Apparently it’s time for something else, though. I don’t know what.

Mr. C understood. He nodded and replied, “Okay. Take a break. We’re going to go take a shower.”

Louis shut the camera off, put it down and went to the computer.

Mr. C stood up, satisfied now because once again I’ve agreed to do anything to please him. He helped me to my feet and ordered me to follow him. We went down a long hallway to the master bedroom suite and through it into a huge bathroom. His bathroom is larger than our living room!

His shower is nearly as large as our bathroom! It’s beautiful, too. Tile and glass with half a dozen shower heads which appear to be almost infinitely adjustable. We took a long, hot shower together, another very exciting first for me.

I love the way his soapy hands feel as they glide over every inch of my body. And I enjoy returning the favor nearly as much. I’m only just becoming familiar with the mysteries of the opposite sex and much to my surprise I find the male body fascinating. I love the way a cock responds to my touch and the way it feels so soft and so hard at the same time. I love the way a guy responds to being touched. Even knowing he’s ultimately in charge I feel a strange sense of power because of my ability to affect such a change in his body. Yeah, I know. Any girl with the ability to fog a mirror would probably be able to cause those same changes in his body. But for the moment it’s me diverting the blood to his large, sexy cock.

Both of us are already aroused by the time I began lathering his cock and balls and gently washing them with my hands. The moment of clarity I experienced a few minutes ago is slowly being fogged over once again. The more aroused I become the less certain I am about what kind of girl I am now. I’m less certain what I’ll do when my phone rings some evening and a stranger tells me to meet him somewhere so he can undress me and use my body like he would a common whore ... except I won’t be charging for the service. It won’t matter what he looks like, how old he is or what he wants me to do for his sexual pleasure.

I know what I’m supposed to do. I know what I would have done a week ago. But I’ve already agreed to do the unthinkable. I’ve promised Mr. C that if a man calls me in the evening, I’ll sneak out of my house to meet him. I’ll let any man who calls me use my body. I’ll perform like the slut he’s turning me into. I’ve heard boys refer to girls like the girl I’m about to become ... or have already become, as a cum dump. I’ve always thought that sounded terrible. Well, it does really. And yet now the idea of it kind of turns me on. And yes, I know how sick that sounds.

Influencing my final decision is the slight fear in the back of my brain that despite what he said to me there is nothing to stop him from making public the recording he made of me as I undressed on command in my room and then played with myself through several very satisfying orgasms. And now he has an even more embarrassing recording. My parents would both have an instant heart attack if they saw either recording. Or, if they survived, I’d be home schooled and grounded until I turned thirty-five.

I stared down at Mr. C’s hard cock, knowing that soon it will be in my mouth. The idea of sucking a guy’s cock has simultaneously repelled me and excited me when I would lie in my bed at night and think about various sex acts while playing with myself. It’s such a nasty thing to do. But his body excites me. I like his cock and fair is fair. I love the pleasure it can bring me, and I most certainly enjoyed the time he spent pleasuring me with his mouth. It seems only fair that I return the favor. As I contemplate it now, I find I’m not nearly as repelled by the idea of sucking a cock as I have been in the past. I’m nervous, especially about getting a mouthful of semen. I’ve heard it doesn’t taste anything like whipped cream. But I’m curious and I’d be lying if I said I don’t want to at least try it.

We dried off with two more of those huge, fluffy bath sheets and returned to the living room. I asked for a glass of ice water. He left me in the living room while he went to get it. Louis and I sat in an uncomfortable silence just looking at each other. Or at least it was uncomfortable for me. He’s obviously enjoying the view of my naked body and smiling in anticipation. I finally couldn’t stand it any longer and had to ask the question that’s been nagging at me since I entered the room and saw him here. “Are you going to tell the kids at school about this?”

His grin widened and he responded, “A few. After today it won’t just be Mr. C you’re puttin’ out for. One of the perks of working for him is I get lots of pussy. You’re gonna belong to him. But I’m going to be able to use you whenever I want. I got a few close friends I like to share that benefit with. And they sometimes come over here to add a little variety to the sex shows. I ain’t gonna tell everyone though. And the guys I tell know to keep their mouths shut. I like to keep the number of guys I have to share with to a minimum. I hear you’re pretty smart. You’ve probably figured out you aren’t the first girl from school he’s had here like this. In fact, there’s a girl in your class who belongs to Mr. C, and you never heard nothin’ about her. We keep from screwing with a girl’s rep too much as long as she does what she’s told. If we told everyone what a cunt you are they’d all want a piece of your ass.”

Partly in order to avoid thinking about his unsettling response I asked, “Why do they call it that? Why do boys call it a piece of ass?”

He grinned and I think he started to give some flip answer. But then he stopped and really thought about it, probably for the first time. Finally, he shrugged, grinned and said, “Who the fuck cares?! Everyone knows what you mean when you call it that.”

Mr. C was entering the room and heard my question. He handed me a glass of ice water and when Louis was unable to respond intelligently he said, “It’s most likely just another way of denigrating females. Guys do things like that because they’re insecure. Most males are intimidated by members of the opposite sex. It makes them feel more secure when they put girls down. It gives them courage. Or at least that’s what I’ve always thought was the reason. Of course, there’s also the fact that the sight of girl’s sexy ass is a major sexual attractant. It’s a reaction that’s programmed into our DNA. I think it’s a leftover from back in the days when our knuckles scraped the ground when we walked ... you know, yesterday.”

I suppose that’s a pretty good guess. It makes sense, at least in some cases. But I know a lot of boys who I’m sure don’t feel intimidated by girls. I wonder if they use the same degrading language when they talk about girls. Probably, or at least they probably do when they’re talking among themselves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.