For a Good Time Call Kayla - Cover

For a Good Time Call Kayla

Copyright© 2021 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A naïve fourteen year old girl receives a phone call one evening from a man who claims to have found her name and number and an obscene offer for sex on a men's room wall. At first she's shocked and offended. But in a surprisingly short time she's talked into doing some previously unimaginable things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Water Sports  

It was several more minutes before I came to my senses. Finally, I grabbed a handful of tissues and wiped away the moisture which has been streaming out of my highly aroused and still vibrating pussy. I gathered up my discarded clothing and got dressed again. I returned to my seat and stared down at my books. But homework is the last thing on my mind. I’m no longer surprised by what I just did. I don’t understand how he got me to do those things. But I can no longer say I’m not that kind of girl. I’ve never enjoyed anything in my life as much as I enjoyed what I just did. I came close to being aroused senseless if there is such a thing!

I’m forced to wonder now, if my stalker is that exciting over the phone and on an internet chat, how exciting is he in person? I can’t believe it myself. But I’m actually considering sneaking out of the house to meet him when he finally decides I’m pliable enough and tells me to do so. I know how stupid it is. I know how dangerous it is. But the more I do what he tells me to do the more I want to do. I want more! I’m scared. I’m very scared. But I want to feel like I just did again and again and again. That was ... GOD! There aren’t even words to describe it!!

I was just about to force myself to concentrate on my homework when I had a sudden horrifying thought. It’s more than likely he recorded everything I just did and my lust filled responses to his questions! That recording is all he’d need to blackmail me into doing anything he wants. The thought of my parents seeing that, watching me undress and even masturbate for the entertainment of a strange man, I couldn’t handle that. It would destroy us as a family. It would be nearly as disastrous if he made those pictures available to the kids at school, too. I’d have to run away from home!

Despite the possible dire consequences of what I just did, though, I find it impossible to harbor regrets. It was just too damn exciting. If he were to call me back in an hour and once more take control the way he just did, order me do those things again, I’d happily oblige. I can’t wait to once more experience the incredible excitement I just did, the earth-shattering orgasms I never imagined were even possible.

I forced myself to concentrate and managed to struggle through my homework, doing the bare minimum. Tomorrow is Wednesday and then we have our finals coming up on Thursday and Friday. All I have to do is get through tomorrow at school and I can relax for a while because the finals are just a game to me. I’m not just weird because I did what I just did on the orders of a complete stranger. I’m also strange because I enjoy taking tests. To be fair, they’re easy for me. I usually max them. So I don’t look forward to them with as many misgivings as my classmates.

My anonymous male caller didn’t call me back before I went to bed. I was disappointed. But I made up for it by reliving the things I did for him this evening while I masturbated furiously for nearly an hour. I was tired and sore by the time I couldn’t take it any longer and stopped. But that night I slept like a girl in a coma.

I don’t normally check my email in the morning. But while getting ready for school I thought about my stalker and wondered if he might have sent me something after last night. I woke up my computer and checked. My heart started beating rapidly when I opened my email program and saw several from Hyperion. The first two each contained half a dozen screen captures from the show I put on last night. I guess that answers that question, though there was never really any doubt in my mind. He definitely recorded the show I put on for him last night. I looked through them quickly and was instantly aroused. And when I came to the picture of my face while I was having an orgasm I almost had another! What an incredibly erotic picture!!

It was a slight relief that there was no mention of using the pictures to blackmail me. But that could still come later. And then I opened the last of the emails. His third email contained no pictures. It was a simple set of instructions.

“Kayla, You’re probably wondering if I’m considering using those pictures or the video from which I took them for blackmail. I’ll admit I considered it. That was what I was thinking about when I recorded them. But it occurs to me that I don’t need them. You’re going to do whatever I want you to do, anyway. You want me to take control of you and use you like you’re the kind of girl who would slip into a men’s room and write your name and number on the wall. You’re coming to me this weekend. Tell your parents you’re going to the mall with a friend on Saturday morning. Make sure you tell your friend something so she doesn’t come looking for you and get you in trouble.

Hyperion”

Suddenly I couldn’t breathe. But even as I struggle to calm down and catch my breath, I know I’m going to do what he asks. No, that isn’t right. He didn’t ask me. He told me. He ordered me to come to him on Saturday. As he implied in his email, he has quickly, and with relative ease, turned me into the kind of girl who has her name and phone number written on men’s room walls and responds as advertised when someone calls!

Carrie is waiting for me on the sidewalk in front of my house for the walk to school as usual. Unlike me, my friend Carrie has a boyfriend. I’ve covered for her on more than one occasion so she could go to the movies with him, so I had no trouble getting her to repay the favor. The difficulty was asking her without telling her why I need her to cover for me. She plagued me with questions all the way to school but there’s no way I can tell her the truth and I don’t like to lie to people. I finally had to promise to explain later but she wasn’t very happy with that arrangement.

It’s a good thing the finals aren’t scheduled for today. I was worthless all day at school. One moment I’d be reliving the exciting show I put on last night. The next I’d be trying to imagine what’s going to happen to me on Saturday. I’m going to give myself, or at least I’m going to give my body, to an adult male; a man I’ve never met and have absolutely no reason to trust. Stupid! Extremely stupid! I’m scared ... but I can’t wait.

I haven’t any homework assigned tonight but I intend to study for the finals. Of course I’m working with only half a mind. I stared at my phone more than I did my notes, willing it to ring. It didn’t. I must have checked my email a hundred times. Nothing! I constantly fought the overwhelming urge to scream (quietly) with frustration!

That was my state of mind when I finally went to bed, frustrated beyond belief. That mysterious man, that pervert, has turned me from a relatively normal, virginal, fourteen-year-old girl into a sex obsessed, highly frustrated and very needy slut in just two days ... without us ever meeting!! Two days ago I would have said it couldn’t be done but he has apparently done it effortlessly. And I still don’t know what he looks like! How is that even possible?!

I checked my email as soon as I got up in the morning. There was just one from him. He ordered me to walk toward school Saturday morning but wait for him on the sidewalk at the edge of the park near the statue of Benedict Arnold. I’m to be there at nine o’clock.

That’s a lot closer than the mall. I’ll have less time to worry about what’s going to happen to me. The problem now is the exciting, terrible things I’m reasonably certain I’ll be doing on Saturday are all I can think about. How in the hell am I going to be able to clear my head for the first of the finals today?!

I went downstairs. I’m too nervous to eat but I sat at the table with my parents and sipped on a glass of juice. Mom noticed I seem nervous and asked about it. I tried to tell her I’m just anxious to get going and see how hard the finals are now that I’m a freshman. I don’t think she bought it. I’ve never worried about a test before, but she let it go.

I went back upstairs after breakfast. I waited in my room until it was time to leave. I’m much too tightly wrapped to be around my parents. They, or at least my mother, already suspects something is up and I’m a terrible liar. Once the interrogation began I’ve no doubt everything would have come out. I left the house at a quarter to nine. Carrie was waiting outside and together we walked toward the school. She told me she was up most of the night studying and asked me to keep an eye on her. If I see her nodding off she wants me to slap her or something. While that sounds like fun, I don’t really think it’ll be a problem. I’m pretty sure she’s too wired to sleep. She acts like she’s been drinking coffee all night.

As we were passing the park I looked across the street at the statue where I’m to wait for ... damn! I wish I knew his name. I can’t keep calling him Hyperion. That sounds stupid, even in my head. Anyway, to finish my thought, the statue where I’m to wait for the man who is going to de-virginize me on Saturday. How can it be possible that I’m so anxious for Saturday to get here?!

The school day passed so quickly I was almost surprised when it was time to go home. I had two finals in the morning and two in the afternoon. I’m all but certain I aced them all. My other two classes were just reviews. I almost fell asleep in those. But much to my surprise, thoughts of my mystery phone caller didn’t distract me once the testing started. That was a big relief.

Walking home with Carrie, after the crowd thinned out and we could talk I asked, “Carrie, can I ask you a very personal question?”

She grinned and replied, “You can ask.”

It’s harder to put my thoughts into words than I thought it would be even though we’ve been so close for so many years. But I feel I just have to know. I double checked to make certain no one is near us and I asked, “Are you still a virgin?”

Well, at least she wasn’t offended. She laughed at the question and the nervous look on my face and replied, “Kayla, you know everything I’ve ever done with a boy. I’ve told you every detail of my sex life, such as it is. Why are you asking? I know you still are. You don’t even have a boyfriend ... right?”

“Do you have to go right home? Can you come up to my room for a little while?”

“This sounds serious. Hang on.”

She pulled out her cellphone and told her mother she’d be a little late because she’s going to stop at my house for a while. I didn’t hear her mother’s answer but apparently there was no problem. We didn’t expect there would be. She often stops by my house for a while in the afternoon. Not as often now that she’s dating Dan and studying for finals but since we started the first grade it hasn’t been unusual.

We stopped in the family room where mom is watching an old movie she recorded last night. We all exchanged greetings and I told mom we’re going up to my room. She went back to her movie. I poured a couple glasses of iced tea and we went upstairs.

I sat on my bed and Carrie sat in my chair. I said, “I can’t believe I’m going to tell you this, but I have to tell someone and you’re the only person with whom I could ever discuss something like this.”

“What’s going on, Kayla? Damn girl. You’re starting to worry me. What have you done?”

I told her everything from the very first phone call. I even told her about undressing and masturbating on command Tuesday night. That really got a rise out of her. And then I told her that I’m going to his house on Saturday to have sex with him.

“You don’t even know his name! Kayla! He could be sixty years old and as big around as a Volkswagen! He could be a serial killer! Have you thought of that?”

“I’ve thought of all those things. I can’t help it. I’m going.”

“I don’t know, girl. It seems to me that the right thing for a best friend to do in a situation like this is go downstairs and have a talk with your mother. Honey, if something bad happened to you I could never forgive myself for letting it happen.”

“I understand, Carrie. I know how you feel. And I know what a dumb thing it is to go to meet some strange man for sex. But the guy has gotten into my head. I can’t help myself. I know you can’t protect me but I’m going to give you his email address. If something does happen to me at least the cops will be able to catch him. I’m sure nothing bad will happen though. I can’t explain it, but something about the way he talks, the way he says things, his voice. I can’t tell you why I’m sure he won’t hurt me but I am. I’m certain of it.”

“Jesus, Kayla!! You’re the smartest person I know but that’s the craziest idea I ever heard! I ... I wish you hadn’t told me. I’m scared. Apparently, I’m more scared than you are!”

I gave her Hyperion’s email address and told her I’d tell her all about it after I come home on Saturday. I kind of feel bad about putting her in that position. I should have thought ahead. I should have known how she’d react and kept my mouth shut. On the other hand, as silly as it is, I feel slightly safer knowing Carrie has his email address.

Friday was a very hard day to get through. If I were in charge of the schedule, we would have had all the finals on Thursday and that would have been the end of the school year. They could have mailed us our report cards. But no, we have to struggle through the incredible boredom of this day. And they still aren’t through with us. We’ll have test reviews on Monday. And we have to come in Tuesday morning just to pick up our report cards. How dumb is that!

I think the only thing that kept me from going bonkers in school on Friday was thinking about Saturday and my “date” with the mysterious stranger who has led me to discover that I had no idea how wonderful an orgasm could be before he came along.

On the walks to and from school that day we were almost totally silent. Carrie expressed her concerns again and I promised I’d be alright. We both know I’ll be giving total control over me to a complete stranger, making that a promise I can’t keep. But, having made her feelings known one last time, she let it go. The rest of the time we almost didn’t talk at all.

I must have checked my email fifty times that evening. Each time with the same result. He’s certainly good at building suspense!

I went to bed early, but I couldn’t sleep for the longest time. I lay there in the dark and wrestled with the nearly overpowering urge to masturbate with all the willpower I was able to muster. I think it’s in my best interests to be as horny as possible in the morning. It must have taken me hours to finally get to sleep. I couldn’t remember my dreams the next morning but somehow I knew they were erotic. One giveaway is that I could have wrung out the crotch of my underwear.

I got up early and showered. I thought long and hard about what to wear. I figure if he’s into teenage virgins he’ll probably appreciate something simple and demure ... or does he like girls my age because so many of us tend to dress like tramps?! Christ! I don’t know!

I ended up deciding on a plain white bra and panties, a modest skirt, and a plain white blouse. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided I look quite virginal. I hope he’ll be pleased.

I had to arm wrestle with my mom for a while. I told her I’m meeting Carrie at the mall in a few minutes. She tried to insist I eat breakfast. I told her I’d get something at the mall. I can’t eat. I’m far too nervous. I finally managed to get out of the house. I waved goodbye to my dad as he mowed the lawn and took off down the street.

I became more nervous with each step but for some reason ... well, I know the reason, I’m looking forward to this. I never even considered turning back. It’s strange because this is so completely out of character for me. It’s as though Hyperion has hypnotized me. But that can’t be. I have yet to meet him!

It took me ten minutes to reach the designated spot in front of Arnold’s statue. I stopped and looked around. But I have no idea what I’m looking for. So it was just an exercise in futility. I stood there for five minutes, five of the longest minutes of my damn life! I told myself over and over that this is incredibly stupid and I should turn around and run, not walk, home. I didn’t listen though.

It startled me so much I almost screamed when a car parked no more than twenty feet away from me in the nearby parking lot suddenly started up. It slowly drove out of the parking spot and came to a stop at the curb right in front of me! The son of a bitch has been sitting there in his car! He’s been watching me for the last five minutes!!

The darkened passenger side window silently slid down. The man inside confidently ordered me to get in. I felt for just a second like the next stupid young actress about to die in a horror movie. The significance of what I’ll be doing if I get in his car washed over me like a heat wave. All the possible ramifications, right up to and including death occurred to me. How brain dead does a girl have to be to put herself in such a vulnerable position?!

But like a mindless boob I opened the door and sat in the soft leather seat. Mercedes! Nice! He pushed a button and my window silently closed. I turned to look him over while I fastened my seatbelt. He doesn’t look like a monster. He’s actually quite good looking. I have to admit I’m relieved. This would have been even more difficult if he looked like the hunchback of Notre Dame. I’m not that good at guessing the ages of older people. If I had to guess, I’d say he’s about forty-five years old. That’s nearly as old as my grandfather! He looks clean, fit, and prosperous. He looks intelligent with just a touch of arrogance, or maybe more than just a touch. I’d expect no less from a man who chose the name Hyperion for his email address.

I’m aware that he’s watching me take my inventory and make my evaluation. He gave me a few moments to look him over. I saw his stern look slowly turn to an expression of amusement. Once again I got the strangest feeling he can read my mind. I don’t believe in that sort of thing but it’s creepy the way he seems to know what I’m thinking.

He didn’t greet me. He made no effort to assure me that he won’t harm me. He gave me enough time to look him over and then he handed me a blindfold. I took it from him but looked at him questioningly. That he even has a blindfold in his possession makes me even more nervous.

He smiled and said, “I’m not ready for you to know where I live. Not yet.”

I guess that makes sense. If he isn’t one already, and I suspect that he probably is, by the time this day ends he’s going to be a child molester, at least technically. I can understand why he’d rather I don’t know where he lives.

I put the blindfold on and a strange thing happened. I discovered that being blindfolded is actually kind of exciting! It got a whole lot more exciting when he leaned over, turned my face toward his and our lips touched. My first kiss!!

It was not a gentle kiss. From the very beginning his lips pressed against mine passionately. His tongue invaded my mouth and I welcomed it with my own. I’ve never kissed anyone like this before. But instinct took over as our tongues danced and I moaned as he ground his lips against mine. And then it got better!! I moaned again when his large hand came to rest on my right tit and squeezed. Massive currents of electricity seemed to shoot through me. I thought Carrie was exaggerating when she described what it’s like when a boy touches your boob! Quite the opposite! It really does feel wonderful when a guy touches you this way! It’s even more exciting than I imagined!

He isn’t wasting any time! Good! This is the way I want it! The details are different. But the circumstances are very much like the fantasy I masturbated to after I put on my little show for him. I want him to take me, to use me like the kind of girl who advertises on men’s room walls. The last thing in the world I need right now is to be courted, to have a nervous, uncertain guy make tentative love to me.

His thumb and finger found my erect nipple, gently closed down on it and my brain shut down for a moment. OH MY GOD!! I had no idea!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.